Seized Property In Jasper by streetstockSS83
Started on: 07-25-2013 08:06 PM
Replies: 216 (15583 views)
Last post by: gt40racer on 11-11-2015 01:09 AM
streetstockSS83

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GURU
That is great Thank you
I have the owner of the interior parts he is out of Fl. and I his stuff is safe.....

BV if their are parts here that are yours I will find away to get them to you as im not so great with fiero names and what is PISA
I do believe I have a box of the original suspension? I will be more than happy than to find a way also respond to my pm with an address or somewhere if you wish and I will send you a full top end gasket set that is still here at shop. I did two sets of heads for dean One set had 4 little ground marks on the head faces the other a (W III) I believe you have the (iii) head Other than the heads and the zzp camshaft I know very little about it.
IP: Logged
streetstockSS83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

streetstockSS83

41 posts
Member since Oct 2011
I have a transport headed to shop I will be there all day
Chuck 706 669 7509
You guys have been very helpful thanks for all the calls
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

Chuck, where is Dean and why are you tending to these issues instead of him?

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chuck, do not forget about Johns side windows for his chop, I will need those. Also Johns other car if you are not going to do anything with it we could use that nose I see in the pics. since he paid for it I would say save it please even if we do not put it on his choptop it could be sold to recover some of the money he lost due to Dean. shipping on greyhound from there to here is 55 bucks I would cover the cost. the windows would have to come freight tho, they need to be in a crate for safety.

If anyone is going there with Chuck to get parts or stuff they have in the shop that is local could you possibly grab this stuff for us?

I would like to have more of Johns stuff recovered so I can put it towards the build of his car.

Chuck I will try to call you around 1 or 2 central time to go over what I wrote.
I am going to try and get a hold of John now and let him know whats up as well.

465te hd torque converter
Ferrari nose from the kermit project as shown in pic on previous page
choptop windows
direction lights round molding style brand new in a box some place

Jimmys has a set of custom built 3800 axles there someplace made by a axle shop near there, if you come across a set of new axles they are most likely his.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 07-27-2013).]

BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by streetstockSS83:

GURU
That is great Thank you
I have the owner of the interior parts he is out of Fl. and I his stuff is safe.....

BV if their are parts here that are yours I will find away to get them to you as im not so great with fiero names and what is PISA
I do believe I have a box of the original suspension? I will be more than happy than to find a way also respond to my pm with an address or somewhere if you wish and I will send you a full top end gasket set that is still here at shop. I did two sets of heads for dean One set had 4 little ground marks on the head faces the other a (W III) I believe you have the (iii) head Other than the heads and the zzp camshaft I know very little about it.

I really want an engine or $500 like I said in my previous post. How about that? My door panels looked like the ones pictured here, but the last time I saw them they were black.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 07-27-2013).]

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by psychosurfer:

Hmmm... I know Im asking for some flame by saying this buuuttttt.... is this thread about helping those that (for whatever reason) still have parts/cars in peril or continuing to persuade folks that Dean is a bad guy? The case that people have in fact been screwed over has been made again and again on multiple threads. Why must it keep getting rehashed? Is the purpose to vent about the same misfortune as in previous threads or is there a function that will help the Fiero community?

IMHO, everyone has had a chance to express their opinions on the people involved in all this awful drama. Posting the same info in redundancy will not likely change any opinions. At what point can we enjoy the nature of the forum Cliff has created for the Fiero community in a more positive nature? I understand that people were screwed, but this thread seems to be about helping... am I missing something here?

Peace and good vibes as we all move forward in life and focus on the things we can control and the many positive things life and the shared love of cars and the Fiero offers us.

I agree
streetstockSS83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very small Update Lots going on One for sure
All of Deans Fiberglass Molds Patterns and Such (Hips) Rear bumper are going to be given to John. all the body panels still at shop will be Grey hounded to where ever John needs them. Still only have the Lexan door glass No Glass Glass To speak of yet.
Um
I believe their is a good break somewhere here oh never mind That was just me......
Plugging away
I will be working on my brothers car Sun after get home
but I will still be at shop so Call if You need
I will photo all other body parts so you all can see
Good eve Gentlemen
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got to check the Forum more often.

This car belongs to Sam Rogers. I'm positive that he is deployed.

He also bought a set of the Lambo hinges in Aug. 2012. At that time I warned him about Dean (including a link to BV's post) to confirm that he could be at risk. He said that he was deployed & couldn't do anything except to try to trust Dean. So I sent a set of hinges down there too.

It makes me SICK (MORE THAN SICK) that Dean could screw over our active duty service members when they can't do a damn thing about it.

I've sent an EMail to Sam at the only EMail addy I have for him.

I'm going to post that EMail addy here, in case someone else wants to try to contact him. I'm sure he won't mind if I post it. phatalligator@yahoo.com

I also have a cell phone number for him that is at least 2 years old but I'm going to try to call it tomorrow.

Archie

Originally posted by Malkier:

Here are all the photos sent along to me. Hope this helps people identify who's cars are left and people can get ahold of them to so they can get their stuff back.

Tax Notice

V8 with Flip front and glass back

What a terrible situation. Hope everybody can learn from this - both vendors and customers - Always get a written statement of work, agreed to timeline of events (completion milestones, part deliveries, etc...), and payment schedule. This way if the crap ever hits the fan then both parties are covered.

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 07-28-2013).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
I just got a notice that the EMail address failed.

Here's hoping the cell phone number is good tomorrow.

Archie

Originally posted by Archie:

I've got to check the Forum more often.

This car belongs to Sam Rogers. I'm positive that he is deployed.

He also bought a set of the Lambo hinges in Aug. 2012. At that time I warned him about Dean (including a link to BV's post) to confirm that he could be at risk. He said that he was deployed & couldn't do anything except to try to trust Dean. So I sent a set of hinges down there too.

It makes me SICK (MORE THAN SICK) that Dean could screw over our active duty service members when they can't do a damn thing about it.

I've sent an EMail to Sam at the only EMail addy I have for him.

I'm going to post that EMail addy here, in case someone else wants to try to contact him. I'm sure he won't mind if I post it. phatalligator@yahoo.com

I also have a cell phone number for him that is at least 2 years old but I'm going to try to call it tomorrow.

Archie

mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I said it before, if Dean is actually employed somewhere, it would be nice for his current employer(s) to see what kind of person is working for them. Sorry guys this royally sucks. If I was within range I'd help out.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just got a notice that the EMail address failed.

Here's hoping the cell phone number is good tomorrow.

Archie

Is there anyone who could pick this car up and hold it for him until he is home? I'm sure there are people on the forum who would pitch in $$. I know I would.

PFF
System Bot
streetstockSS83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As a retired Veteran I swear no matter what the two final cars will be Taken care of... (SAFE)

I have found out this much from the Vin and the old paperwork ran through local police channels
I will broaden my search Monday. I have some family members names and addresses too I will see where that leeds Monday....

Lance Mullen............. Overseas
and Samuel Rogers...... Overseas

On August 6th if need be I am moving both cars to My house.
I will MAKE IT MY responsibilities to secure the cars until such a time both return from there active duty Obligation I
Cannot and will not let them become Seized..

MY home address is
69 Georgiana Dr
Jasper Ga. 30143

I have nothing to hide here so I am fine with you all knowing

So how big a box will Grey Hound Take ?
I have a lot to do...
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As a retired Veteran I swear no matter what the two final cars will be Taken care of... (SAFE)

I will MAKE IT MY responsibilities to secure the cars until such a time both return from there active duty Obligation I

1st vote for sainthood issued to you sir.

tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ditto that, if you need any help with finances please post here. I'm sure you won't be let down.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys, I'd be very careful about what you pledge to Chuck. We are an active duty family as well, but that didn't stop Dean Cain and Chuck from ripping me off. Honestly, I know you want to help, but don't be so blind as to who you are dealing with and what they have done to many PFF members.
ferrobi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

Guys, I'd be very careful about what you pledge to Chuck. We are an active duty family as well, but that didn't stop Dean Cain and Chuck from ripping me off. Honestly, I know you want to help, but don't be so blind as to who you are dealing with and what they have done to many PFF members.

Yep - don't get bitten again
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you. After the week I have had, I simply cannot get down there...and I do not have a place to store them. But...I also cannot sit back and watch them lose their cars while they are TDY. Please keep us updated so we don't worry about this.
Malkier

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have found out this much from the Vin and the old paperwork ran through local police channels
I will broaden my search Monday. I have some family members names and addresses too I will see where that leeds Monday....

I'm an Army civilian so I'll see if I can find their .mil addresses tomorrow at work.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got a hold of Sam Rogers via his old cell phone number.

He just got out of the service yesterday & was just unpacking his bags as a civilian, when he picked up the phone.

I sent him a link to this thread & he should be reading it any minute now.

God I feel good.

Archie
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He just got out of the service yesterday & was just unpacking his bags as a civilian, when he picked up the phone.

God I feel good.

Archie

Thank you! This whole situation is sickning but its good to see everyone trying to help.
normsf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for normsfClick Here to visit normsf's HomePageSend a Private Message to normsfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, Wow what a shame! No I don't have any info on commanderKeen sorry cant help here. That was a while ago and to see his car in the same shape as when it left here is really too bad. Sorry from Norm

------------------
Norm Vandermee

PFF
System Bot
normsf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for normsfClick Here to visit normsf's HomePageSend a Private Message to normsfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

God I feel good.

Archie

another great job! Thanks from Norm
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

I hate to say it but I agree with BV on this one. If Chuck isn't willing to be transparent with us on where Dean currently is then he is still covering for him.

Edit: I do have to say that I applaud chucks recent efforts to do what's right. Just wish everyone did the right thing all the time!

[This message has been edited by Jefrysuko (edited 07-28-2013).]

Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well fellas, more drama from this unbelievable fiasco. Let me start off by saying that ANYONE who gave BV and the others who got screwed over here a negative should be ashamed of themselves for what they did. I mean JEEZ how the hell can you bash on a fellow who has been screwed so royally here by this disastrous shop. Put yourself in their shoes for a minute and realize how much it would hurt you if someone absconded with your hard earned cash, stole your property, and destroyed your prized fiero?? I know I would be looking for blood!! I really don't care how they voice their anger about it here short of obscenity and they DESERVE to be respected for having a dream of a sweet fiero and being able to put their money into something that was SUPPOSED to be an awesome build in each of their circumstances. Instead they got screwed over and it is AMAZING to me that they continue to get abused by forum members here over it. Give the guys a break and quit your damn negging...

Having said all of that, I am also an ex service member. If this fellow has his car about to get taken away because of the work of this jackass, I am willing to store it here at my home until he can come get it. I am not terribly far from where WHodumbasses shop used to be maybe two and a half hours. Does anyone know where the owner lives? If we can find a way to get it here I will keep it safe in my driveway and put a cover over it. Hell if I can find the time and someone wants to help me with the costs I may possibly be able to go get it myself. I hate to see someone who serves our country get the shaft here. My AstroVan pulled my own fiero here but I am having some slight tranny issues with it so I am apprehensive to offer it as the tow mule. My wife's trooper could probably pull it but it does not have a hitch yet on it. Just spitballing here guys. Hopefully the owner will be able to go get it himself before it is too late. I will help however I can tho. Peace

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Pete. I am surprised the GA Fiero club hasnt offered to help out. But then, cant say I blame them after Dean threw them under the bus like a true coward.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got soooo lost in this thread of ahhhhhhh I can't figure out if any owner is in need of local storage. Anyone who can't get to their Fiero is welcome to have it towed to my house. Then come get it when you can, no rush at all and of course no charge to store it. I have room for 2 Fieros in my garage.

------------------
Put the blow torch down please, its just a Fiero.

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tntcary:

I got soooo lost in this thread of ahhhhhhh I can't figure out if any owner is in need of local storage. Anyone who can't get to their Fiero is welcome to have it towed to my house. Then come get it when you can, no rush at all and of course no charge to store it. I have room for 2 Fieros in my garage.

The one with the hatch and norms front probably. The owner is deployed. I spoke to him briefly when this **** -storm started. He didn't seem too happy about it so we didn't speak much after that. if anything, I would suggest you get with Chuck and recover the car. Make sure you cover your ass though. #1, dont give Chuck a dime! Make sure you make it clear you intend to store the car for the owner. Maybe your own thread and keep it bumped or maybe Cliff and pin it till the owner gets back. Damn nice of you to do this for CommanderKeen.
streetstockSS83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me make one thing VERY CLEAR
I ASKED FOR NOTHING

WHAT I WORKED ON 1!!!!
a few engine items small projects of my own and a terrible mistake of helping with BV Nightmare

IDO NOT WANT MONEY IDONT WANT ANY THING
but to help If it is not

Other than the owners to get their Carz
as for someone coming and saying they would like to come pick one up to store!!!!!!!!!??????
That will Not happen unless it someone the entire forum would trust and then with a legal witness
Document where It will be going

AS FOR MONEY
send it to John or BV
as I agree they deserve the most
along with a very Cool guy in Texas that I don't even know
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK....after my latest fiaso ( //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/092372.html ), I can't offer a trailer, gas, or a place to store a car.....but I can offer some time and a truck that can tow. If someone else can do this...PLEASE step up...but like I said, I refuse to watch someone lose their car while they are TDY. I am in Wilkesboro, NC...I am 275 miles from Jasper...332 miles if I drive though Marysville (where Pete is)...and I cannot do this without help with gas.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The one with the hatch and norms front probably. The owner is deployed. I spoke to him briefly when this **** -storm started. He didn't seem too happy about it so we didn't speak much after that. if anything, I would suggest you get with Chuck and recover the car. Make sure you cover your ass though. #1, dont give Chuck a dime! Make sure you make it clear you intend to store the car for the owner. Maybe your own thread and keep it bumped or maybe Cliff and pin it till the owner gets back. Damn nice of you to do this for CommanderKeen.

NP, thanks for the kind words. All someone has to do is PM me for my cell # and say hey man I need to toss a Fiero or two in your Garage. Chuck you are welcome to bring up to two my way and kinda tap out if you would like. I will gladly post a thread alerting my storage of Fiero with VIN. Then they can sit and talk and hang out with my Fieros and feel safe in my garage. They must be traumatized from all the drama.

------------------

streetstockSS83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update
so all owners are notified all the parts to each car is set for pick up VA, PA, transport moving companies are set
ALL BUT ONE the father son team who has the 4cylider high output olds engine Chop top
all the reaming parts of value are set to be sent where they need to be..... The gentlemen involved with the rottchop the fiberglass molds A/C lines and motor mounts to John its done..........

I was never part of taking anyone's Money
I received No pay for my time or my help
nor did I ask

PFF
System Bot
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let me make one thing VERY CLEAR
I ASKED FOR NOTHING

WHAT I WORKED ON 1!!!!
a few engine items small projects of my own and a terrible mistake of helping with BV Nightmare

IDO NOT WANT MONEY IDONT WANT ANY THING
but to help If it is not

Other than the owners to get their Carz
as for someone coming and saying they would like to come pick one up to store!!!!!!!!!??????
That will Not happen unless it someone the entire forum would trust and then with a legal witness
Document where It will be going

AS FOR MONEY
send it to John or BV
as I agree they deserve the most
along with a very Cool guy in Texas that I don't even know

Well dang, I was just going to keep it simple with like "hey dude your Fieros are here and safe and come get them when you can" kind of thread and offer. When it comes to legal witness and all that talk weren't the cars left with Dean and now he is AWOL? I was just thinking maybe since everything was so whack with all parties involved with these situations that maybe they would want someone else to store them. Perhaps I am confused to your legal responsibility??? I don't wanna cause you stress man.
I am just offering a place to safely park them and help out. Kind of like another level of closure with ANY party these owners had working or storing them.
Just holler if you need my garage.

------------------

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 07-29-2013).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was never part of taking anyone's Money
I received No pay for my time or my help
nor did I ask

I am sorry, what? Maybe you forgot your own words, let me refresh your memory:

Originally posted by StreetStock83:

I like it noted for all to see the posts of this car:
As this vehicle came off the trailer, less than 43 seconds the owner is doing a full boost burn out across his own yard, down his street still at WOT airborne over some serious obstructions in his road, and returning in the same fashion catching even further air. The car, shedding sparks as the cut out on the exhaust system drags pavement . . . The video I was anonymously emailed shows what one man and a very fast Machine can do to a neighbor’s yard. . .WoW now that’s how ya break in a “base tuned” Custom made turbo 3800 engine conversion.
You had Better dump the break in lube. As I used a single grade ZDDP-enhanced Engine Break-In Oil I had not intended it to be used for anything but break-in the hard abuse prior to full tune on the OBDII Turbo and at least a few more minutes than given. I should know, I assembled that “very hard hitting” engine you just finished ragging out and FYI if Whodeanies hasn’t yet, I have voided my warrantee as of Sept, 9 2012
Poor engine break-in is the #1 reason engine builders stay in business. Keep up the good work.
I am not Trying to be rude or evil just want the truth that the product I build is a product worth being in a Whodeanie Custom. Where VERY HARD work is respected and appreciated for its true automotive values…..

Now, that we know the vid you claimed to have is a big fat lie(I can post your comment to validate if you like) and that it was all just more BS and slander. Since YOU "voided" my warranty based on said fake video, and that my engine is a complete piece of dog crap. YOU owe me an engine or the refund I asked for a few posts back. I mean, why else would you have the authority to void a warranty????????? Surely a guy that just "helped on a few side projects that didn't get paid" would not have that kind of authority. Right?

Now, do you want to be a standup guy, or be exactly who I think you are? Personally, I think you are out to get something from what is left. But thats just my opinion.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 07-29-2013).]

streetstockSS83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will see this through I need to for all of the owners I will not Stop till the last car is home.

I sent off more pictures for posting to
motor mt AC line misc lots of noses and one rear notch back
well you will all see I hope

And I thought My Sunday was a day of rest
BV their is a picture of door panels let me know if they are yours

Hope to have the last contact made with Lance Monday
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tntcary:

Okay. I haven't said anything until now, because I don't have any way or anywhere to store a car.
Looks like that just changed with Carey's storage offer.
I have a full size truck that can pull a dolly or (preferably) a trailer. I don't have a trailer, but gas is "on me".
Since I live about 2 miles from Carey we can probably make this happen.

I will need a photocopy (or jpg?) of a tag receipt or title, with a note from the owner saying it's okay for me to be in possession of whatever I'll be picking up.
I have been reluctant to get involved in this with all of the "stolen property" charges floating around.
(I understand those allegations completely, and sympathize. I certainly don't mind helping. Just want to cover my posterior. I hope everyone involved understands.)

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-29-2013).]

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you Pete. I am surprised the GA Fiero club hasnt offered to help out. But then, cant say I blame them after Dean threw them under the bus like a true coward.

The Georgia Fiero Club as a unit hasn't offered, but several of our members, including myself have offered. tntCary, TopNotch, ThaDriver, and I think CowsPatoot are among a few. Not many of us have vehicles capable of towing another vehicle, and most of it has been offered privately to the owners of vehicles or to Chuck, rather than posting it on this forum.

John has retrieved his car and the owner of the Lambo is making arrangements for a shop in Virginia to pick up and finish the car. I currently have offered to pick up CommanderKeen's hatchback, tilt front car and move/store it.
streetstockSS83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good morning every one

to date I have confirmation on every one is aware of the issue but one
LANCE .......chop top olds 4cylinder
Think good thoughts guys
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow...one weekend off the grid and all hell breaks loose! I, too, was one of Dean's ardent supporters and I, too, apologize. I'll man up and say I was totally bamboozled. Like I said before I will pick up the pieces and press on surrounding myself with the good folks of our car community.

I am trying to find Lance Mullen and Samuel Rogers. It's a bit hard as it appears they are/were both Army. I also saw that Archie contacted one. I will keep working on finding the other.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 07-29-2013).]

TopNotch

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a full size truck that could haul a vehicle. I may have to buy another ball mount and ball, since those seem to have wandered off, but that's no big deal.
The big deal is that I work, and would probably have to take some time off.
But if someone needs a car moved, and has a trailer or dolly, let me know.
Malkier

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will see this through I need to for all of the owners I will not Stop till the last car is home.

I sent off more pictures for posting to
motor mt AC line misc lots of noses and one rear notch back
well you will all see I hope

And I thought My Sunday was a day of rest
BV their is a picture of door panels let me know if they are yours

Hope to have the last contact made with Lance Monday

Just got home from work. Got this sent to me late last night.

Overhead

3800 Motor parts

Kermit

88 Cradle

Door Panels

Body Parts

Spring Kit
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)