Seized Property In Jasper by streetstockSS83
Started on: 07-25-2013 08:06 PM
Replies: 216 (15583 views)
Last post by: gt40racer on 11-11-2015 01:09 AM
streetstockSS83

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy Moly
I guy takes a break before heading back to school and I walk into this?

Um
start here Dean is in Fl.
I don't talk to him Or my Sister .....
The car owners who have been to the shop should know and do know I am hiding nothing.
I was able to get the nose from Kermitt for John

I have not profited from Deans mess one bit but no one els has either
My interest was like this
Dean gave up on your cars and me.
Dean took far more than I will ever share on an open forum
I would not let the cars get impounded by the auditor and knew there was no one els who could get a key.....
talk to the property owner..... and knew most of the key players in this mess. ...
For the most part the cars made bitter sweet homecomings.
As for craigs list Please......
body panels and basic wiring some of chucks old race car rims I listed for 100. the rest I would have gladly given to a Fiero Owner so it did not get thrown away.
9inch Gears that are actually mine and what ever els of deans I could sell to pay for shipping...

LEGAL:
There is no active investigation with whodeanies or the shop known as whodeanies customs their are no investigators actively pursuing charges or missing evidence. nore with Dean Cain
I have made my self as transparent as I am willing to as far as Dean is concerned....
He cant Help anyone and he wont Help anyone so I focused on what was right.

THE REALITY:
The shop is done everything of value that could be returned has been
If a legal issue had been in place I would have not been able to return all that I had and I am thankful for that as in returning cars The real loss hear is the trust between good people But I was able to meet most of the needs best I could.

Lance Mullen's car is with me.... not at an impound yard having to be charged 55.00 a day

I choose to help knowing there would be speculation as to my motives
all I can say about that is God and I know the truth I did what I could to help...

My name My number will stay active on this forum I pray till
Lance gets his car.
I
IP: Logged
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's better, thanks for the info.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the record, I think Chuck is just trying to do his best with the crap-plate he has been handed. I truely don't believe he has an ulterior motive than to try to make the best he can out of this situation. If you think about it, he could have just said "not getting involved" and not helped a one of us.
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Before any accusations get thrown around, I want to make this clear... Dean screwed me also. Not nearly as bad as some others but I still got shafted also. I now "Own" the molds for the hips, rear bumper and that hood scoop. I will be producing and selling these parts. Rest assured that Dean will NOT be seeing 1 red cent from them.

I have not had any contact at all with Dean for around 4 months now. He does not answer or return any calls, emails, PM or texts so as far as I'm concerned, any and all ties I had or may have had with Dean, are severed.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 08-12-2013).]

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by streetstockSS83:

Holy Moly

I asked you on page one...a little more transparency up front would have helped.

I do commend you on the good things you have been doing I just hope they are all good!
CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the help man. I appreciate everything y'all did.

Also again want to thank Archie for trackin me down and letting me know what was going on.

EDIT: and chuck is going to school full time using his military benefits, we discussed GI programs at length the day I was down there.

Holy Moly

Um
The car owners who have been to the shop should know and do know I am hiding nothing.

I would not let the cars get impounded by the auditor and knew there was no one els who could get a key.....
talk to the property owner..... and knew most of the key players in this mess. ...
body panels and basic wiring some of chucks old race car rims I listed for 100. the rest I would have gladly given to a Fiero Owner so it did not get thrown away.
9inch Gears that are actually mine and what ever els of deans I could sell to pay for shipping...

LEGAL:
There is no active investigation with whodeanies or the shop known as whodeanies customs their are no investigators actively pursuing charges or missing evidence. nore with Dean Cain
I have made my self as transparent as I am willing to as far as Dean is concerned....

THE REALITY:
If a legal issue had been in place I would have not been able to return all that I had and I am thankful for that as in returning cars The real loss hear is the trust between good people But I was able to meet most of the needs best I could.

Lance Mullen's car is with me.... not at an impound yard having to be charged 55.00 a day

all I can say about that is God and I know the truth I did what I could to help...

Lance gets his car.
I

[This message has been edited by CommanderKeen (edited 08-13-2013).]

Malkier

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

For the record, I think Chuck is just trying to do his best with the crap-plate he has been handed. I truely don't believe he has an ulterior motive than to try to make the best he can out of this situation. If you think about it, he could have just said "not getting involved" and not helped a one of us.

2nd that.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Holy Moly

Um

LEGAL:

THE REALITY:

Lance gets his car.
I

Thank you for explaining a bit man, and thank you for helping out.

Brad
streetstockSS83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update
It is still in the works but what I have decided to do is work on Lance Mullen’s car till he is found
the car deserves to be on the road and I will use this as the excuse to bump the forum once a week
hope all are well as can be expected and I have had a great 1st week in Chemistry class and A&P2 Regardless of the thoughts some may have I will be doing the work just to do it and if I need small stuff so be it the important thing here is to keep a running connection to all of you Fiero Fans.

Will someone please explain How I post photos pm me please
God bless

Chuck Mason 706 669 7509
Lance Mullen
1988 chop top High output Oldsmobile
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Holy Moly

Um

LEGAL:

THE REALITY:

Lance gets his car.
I

Thanks for the effort and updates.

------------------

Frank Martin
87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm, before I go search, is there any threads on here about Lance's car? '88 choptop with a Quad4 sounds interesting.
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been doing some searching to find where he's located. His profile says Washington State, but there was some indication he had taken his car in to another PFF member Berlin;s shop. That member's profle said that he was in Germany. I found another thread where the member in Germany was wanting to buy a boat and looking in the Milwaukee area. So, I don't know if both Berlin and CommanderKeen (Lance) were in Germany or in Milwaukee. Berlin hasn't answered a PM and it's been a while since either have posted here.

If someone could run a Car/Fax or AutoChek report, it might help narrow down where the car was last registered, then we could start looking for other members in that area who might know or locate him.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:
If someone could run a Car/Fax or AutoChek report, it might help narrow down where the car was last registered,

PM me the VIN# and I will run a check for you.

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chuck, can you get the VIN for John?
streetstockSS83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2013 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump Bump Bump

Heads up Fiero Fans and 2 seat sitters
School has been keeping me very tied up But still had time to get the Lance car a good looking over.
I need to do a fuel pump wiring and about 800 other little things relocated all the cob-webs ..she should be ready to fire up.
I don't believe messing with the chop is in the future as that was the reason the job came to the shop all of it was chopped and reassembled by lance
with aircraft POP RIVETS that will require removal and welding I am Not good at that stuff so leave that for the more experienced......
as far finding Mr. Lance there are DoD listings for pilots who have served overseas in Dubai and Afghanistan headed to my house as this is general information. nothing concrete but Will stay focused on reach him I hope all you are well and
Bless it Be

I can be reached Any time at:::::

706 669 7509
69 Georgiana st
Jasper Ga 30143
streetstockSS83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2013 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

streetstockSS83

41 posts
Member since Oct 2011

The last know registration shows Lance Mullen
In Washington State and then the title search is cold
only tags and vin number were on the books Everett Washington

BTW More Ideas as to how to find him
Feel free to post your idea
nothing is too far out of the Box

dematrix86gt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2013 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know when i was in the army one way to locate personell in the states or overseas was to use the red cross. i think they have a non emergency locator system they can use. Prob worth a call and see what you can find out.
rlndhill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2013 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rlndhillSend a Private Message to rlndhillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The last time I spoke to Lance, he said that he was on his way to Dubai. I know that he currently has one of his vehicles with Jeff at Engineered Performance in Woodstock, Georgia. Jeff's number is 404-394-5776. I'm sure Jeff knows how to reach Lance?

Hope this help!!

Robert
starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2013 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you know anyone in the Army, they can get on "Army Knowledge Online" and check the White Pages section with Lance Mullen's name and his email will show up there. I retired from the Army a number of years ago (35 years ago!!!!) but I have an AKO account that I rarely use. For me, it would be easier to find a soldier who could help because I am no longer active. My concern is privacy and the Army takes a dim view of a soldier's email being use outside its system. At least that was the attitude when I worked for Civil Serivce nine years ago.

I let my AKO registration expire in June because I was in the hospital but I can activate it easily and find the email you want but I'd like info sent to me via a PM with assurances that his Army email will not be used for anything other than contacting him about a car. As I said, I'd feel better if an active duty soldier did this and there are some here on the PFF but if you can't find one, I will write Lance using my AKO account when I find his email and ask him to write whoever you want. I can get my AKO reactivated tomorrow, the 15th so if you want it done and can't find a soldier, PM me.

Richard
jon m

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2013 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by starlightcoupe:

If you know anyone in the Army, they can get on "Army Knowledge Online" and check the White Pages section with Lance Mullen's name and his email will show up there. I retired from the Army a number of years ago (35 years ago!!!!) but I have an AKO account that I rarely use. For me, it would be easier to find a soldier who could help because I am no longer active. My concern is privacy and the Army takes a dim view of a soldier's email being use outside its system. At least that was the attitude when I worked for Civil Serivce nine years ago.

I let my AKO registration expire in June because I was in the hospital but I can activate it easily and find the email you want but I'd like info sent to me via a PM with assurances that his Army email will not be used for anything other than contacting him about a car. As I said, I'd feel better if an active duty soldier did this and there are some here on the PFF but if you can't find one, I will write Lance using my AKO account when I find his email and ask him to write whoever you want. I can get my AKO reactivated tomorrow, the 15th so if you want it done and can't find a soldier, PM me.

Richard

What a nice chap you are - if only the rest of the world could act in this way we would all live peacefully

jon
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2013 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since johnyrottin was also in a similar situation and is active military, maybe he could and would help out.
PFF
System Bot
Malkier

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2013 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Richard

I've sent emails from my .mil account to all the Lance Mullen's I could find but haven't got anything back yet. No bounce backs yet.

Originally posted by Malkier:

Also emailed a Lance Mullen in the Navy from my work account. He was the only one listed with a .mil address in the databases I have access to. Don't know if it is the right person or not, but hopefully. Directed him to look up Pennocks and this thread.

jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2013 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found a Lance Mullen on my Facebook that has/had a 355 kit with a Turbo LQ1 and flies a Black Hawk but seems to be in the Army not the Navy and has friends in washington state and Abu Dhabi... Do not know if it is same one or not but sent him a message with a link to here... Hopefully if it is the same one he will find the info on his car...

Ok this Guy maybe him , from comments on pics he has pics of his engine at Engineered Performance ( as stated above) in Woodstock Ga,
------------------

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a
My Build

[This message has been edited by jb1 (edited 09-17-2013).]

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2013 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have tried to find him through my channels but please understand I am limited. First, each service has their own email servers so finding an Army member if you are Navy, Air Force, or Marine is impossible this way. Second, the systems are monitored so you do not use other means that are available in a personal way...or you go to jail, do not pass go, and do not collect $200.
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2013 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can some one PM me the info on the Navy fellow? I have a friend (officer) in Navy intelligence that may be able to find where he is. I'm not sure if they will be able to, but I will ask.

------------------

starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2013 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I searched for Lance Mullen on yahoo and found one who may be who you're looking for. He is a civilian UH-60 instructor pilot serving in the UAE--United Arab Emirates. He has a picture in his profile on Linkedin too so anyone with a Linkedin account and who knows him can verify his identity. Since some active duty folks have responded, I will let them take the lead. I still haven't reactivated my account but I can do it if need be.
jb1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2013 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I searched for Lance Mullen on yahoo and found one who may be who you're looking for. He is a civilian UH-60 instructor pilot serving in the UAE--United Arab Emirates. He has a picture in his profile on Linkedin too so anyone with a Linkedin account and who knows him can verify his identity. Since some active duty folks have responded, I will let them take the lead. I still haven't reactivated my account but I can do it if need be.

that is someone I contacted through facebook, he and his wife with no reply yet.

------------------

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a
My Build

NoMoreRicers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2013 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is that the right Lance Mullen?
NoMoreRicers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2013 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NoMoreRicers

2192 posts
Member since Mar 2009
I believe I found his Youtube account. Based on the the feed, he's been active on there in the last couple days so I sent him a message and directed him to this thread. Hopefully he responds.
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has Lance shown up to claim his car yet?
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2013 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for any update on Lance Mullens?
PFF
System Bot
streetstockSS83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2013 05:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy Holidays to all
heading into the winter months with two finals before the Holliday's Food Fest
Nothing new on lance or his Pont
I have it all cozied up and ready for a long winter nap safe and secure

I want you all to know I will check in and I will keep this car safe as long as it takes . . . . . .

I did receive a Notice from the Dept. Defense saying I was not authorized to run a solicited add or hunt the location of a fellow Shipmate nor
Officer still under active duty.
As well as going through the VA Hospital..... Seems far fetched but... I figured all records have to be connected some how through your medical chart so I am staying on that track.

Charles Mason
69 Georgianna st
Jasper Ga 30143
(706) 669 7509

The shop Did Finally sell to a Towing Company called A and T towing
The last car to leave was long gone and SAFE .....
NOT A single Fiero part went to the scrap yard,,,,,,,
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please tell me that lance has his fiero back. If contact hasn't been successful, perhaps we need to make a stickied thread in the general forum about it with his name and contact information. Leave the bashing etc out of that thread and lock it. If the guy has multiple fieros he will be back on this site and notice that sticky. Contact cliff to make the arrangements.

------------------

streetstockSS83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im still here

All I have said I am still doing The Lance Car is still here and safe we had a cold spell and
I uncovered the Car to check her out and everything is just as it was the last time I had checked
She is safe and will continue to be safe.

please BUMP the thread more
Thank you and hope you all are well
Happy New Year to ALL

Charles Mason
706 669 7509
69 Georgianna
Jasper Ga 30143
streetstockSS83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

streetstockSS83

41 posts
Member since Oct 2011
FYI

My phone rang last Month from overseas operator
No message was left
and I have tried to do a call back but that was going no where

Never say die

will try to bump
once a month
jb1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2014 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
awesome deal man, glad to hear you are seeing it through.. speaks a lot of you.

------------------

87GTseries 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a
Northstar Rebuild

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
gt40racer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gt40racerClick Here to visit gt40racer's HomePageSend a Private Message to gt40racerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys! Someone on Facebook just notified me about this thread. What a shocker! I am Lance Mullen and this is all news to me. I've relocated to Abu Dhabi, UAE and I thought Dean was just taking his time but I guess things really took a turn south! This car started out as a father-son project for my son to drive when he got his license. He has since graduated Highschool and is in Basic Training for the Army.

Thank you Charles for keeping the car out of the impound lot! I doubt I'll be able to do anything with the car in the condition it's in now and my son has moved on and will most likely get stationed overseas. The car's got a lot of nice parts to include the V8 archie chop top side glass and it would be an interesting Fiero if it ever got finished. I'd like to see it get completed one way or another and if anyone wants to take on the project we can work something out. I still have the title with me. I think I paid Dean a $1500 retainer. If I could get that money back I'd be happy.
My email is gt40racer@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Lance

[This message has been edited by gt40racer (edited 09-06-2014).]

deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was me who messaged you on Facebook .......................over a year ago..

I wonder if that car is even still around.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gt40racer:

Hi guys! Someone on Facebook just notified me about this thread. What a shocker! I am Lance Mullen and this is all news to me. I've relocated to Abu Dhabi, UAE and I thought Dean was just taking his time but I guess things really took a turn south! This car started out as a father-son project for my son to drive when he got his license. He has since graduated Highschool and is in Basic Training for the Army.

Thank you Charles for keeping the car out of the impound lot! I doubt I'll be able to do anything with the car in the condition it's in now and my son has moved on and will most likely get stationed overseas. The car's got a lot of nice parts to include the V8 archie chop top side glass and it would be an interesting Fiero if it ever got finished. I'd like to see it get completed one way or another and if anyone wants to take on the project we can work something out. I still have the title with me. I think I paid Dean a $1500 retainer. If I could get that money back I'd be happy.
My email is gt40racer@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Lance

@ streetstockSS83 .. Are there any pics of what this wonderful deal of whats included or what is left ??
thanks
Danyel

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay