Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  RUCKUS XII - 2013 (Tyler, TX) "Ruckus in the Roses" (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
RUCKUS XII - 2013 (Tyler, TX) "Ruckus in the Roses" by fieroseblack
Started on: 07-16-2013 05:34 PM
Replies: 195 (4404 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 03-14-2014 11:23 AM
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RUCKUS XII - 2013 (Tyler, TX) Ruckus in the Roses

Are you ready for RUCKUS XII in Tyler, Texas?
October 18, 19 & 20, 2013
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------
AGENDA UPDATE!!!!

The home base for Ruckus XII will be the La Quinta Inn, Tyler;
http://www.lq.com/lq/proper...ent=LQ457&propId=457

Friday night about 6:00 pm there will be an informal Meet & Greet at the Jalapeno Tree. It is about 1.25 miles from the hotel. Pricing is medium $10-$15, drinks not included. http://www.jalapenotree.com....php/locations/tyler

Saturday morning we will go to the Tyler Rose Garden / Museum. There is no charge to walk the garden. The museum cost is $5.00.
http://parksandrec.cityofty...TylerRoseGarden.aspx

From the Tyler Rose Garden we travel to The East Texas Burger Company, Mineola. We have a room set aside for Ruckus and the food is very good. I had their premier burger, fries & a drink for under $10.00, plus tip. They have homemade pies at $3.50 a slice, $18.50 a whole pie. They are very good. There is an antique shop collocated & fun to browse. http://easttexasburger.com/index.html

From The Burger Co. we head to East Texas Gators, Grand Saline. We have a grassy area set up for all the Fieros. Reindeer Games and Gator feeding for all. We have a special admission price of $5.00 each to the park. I tried the Gator kabob, taste like chicken only chewier.
http://www.easttexasgators.com/

Saturday evening we head out from hotel to The Country Tavern. They have been doing BBQ since the 1930s. The price is on the higher side about $25.00 up per person. The plates are certainly big enough to split with your wife, girlfriend or buddy. It gets high ratings from all media sources. Some even rate it in the “Top Five” BBQ in America. I have ate there a number of times and it is very good, but not a real cheap place to eat. However worth the money.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/...7-Kilgore_Texas.html

Sunday morning everyone is invited to the Parker Casa for breakfast. The price is based on donation only. So if you spent all your money on Gator Kabobs & BBQ, please come have a good meal before you hit the road home. We are less than 15 minutes from hotel. We will have something for everyone.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planning is under way for Ruckus XII in Tyler, Texas. Tyler is aka The Rose Capital of Texas and the area surrounding it the Piney Woods. Lots of beautiful trees and several scenic lakes and roads.
Events and cruise route will be forthcoming. But the hotel is ready for your reservations effective now. The cutoff for rooms at this rate is 09-27-2013. You can make reservations after 09-27-13 but you will not get the block rate.
Two Doubles are at $71.10 a night, plus tax. 15 Rooms available.
King bedrooms are $76.50 a night, plus tax. 5 rooms are available.
Call La Quinta Inn, Tyler at this number only; 903-561-2223.
The room block is “Ruckus 12”
I hope we fill up quickly and we have to block more rooms. Let’s have a great Ruckus in the Roses.
My Info is as follows;
Home: 903-894-4610
Mobile: 210-324-9788
Email: fieroseblack@yahoo.com

See you in October……………..
Mike Parker

SWAG BAGS, don't forget to bring 36 items for the Swag Bags, any questions see the Swag Bag Masters, Ben/Becca at 1benbanks@gmail.com

Tee-Shirts by Size; Cost $20.00 each. Cut off for Tees is 09/27/2013.

NAME.......................................... PENNOCK'S..........................................................SIZES
Mike Parker: (2)................................ fieroseblack.............................................................................................................................. two X-Large
Hywel W. (3)......................................hiwil88formula................................one Small, .........................................one Large, ..................one X-Large
Jim E. (3) ..........................................Fierosmith.............................................................one Medium, ...............................................................................two XX-Large
Mike G. (1) .......................................TXGOOD..................................................................................................................................................................one XX-Large
J. Hodges (2)....................................Jarhead2m4............................................................one Medium,...............one Large
Ben/Becca (2)...................................Marine1981..............................................................two Medium
Kevin R. (1).......................................revin.........................................................................................................................................one X-Large
Poe (1)..............................................MstangsBware..........................................................................................................................................................one XX-Large
J. Scott (1).........................................jscott1....................................................................................................one Large
Brian (1)............................................bmac......................................................................................................one Large
B. Moore (3)......................................blakeinspace.............................................................................................two Large, ..................................................one XX-Large
A. Torrez (2)......................................neverdone................................................................................................one Large.....................one X-Large
T. Fogle (1)........................................BoostedSeries1.........................................................................................one Large
Mark (3).............................................AutoMark.................................................................................................two Large.....................one X-Large
Tom H. (1)..........................................Tom Slick...................................................................................................................................one X-Large
G. Garrison (1)...................................g2.............................................................................................................................................one X-Large
Paul J. (1)...........................................BlackThunderGT..........................................................................................................................one X-Large
Dave G. (2).........................................2farnorth.................................................................................................one Large, ..................one X-Large
Rob W. (2)..........................................fierosa........................................................................................................................................two X-Large
Don Y. (1)...........................................maryjane....................................................................................................................................one X-Large
K. Strunk (2)........................................djstrunk......................................................................................................................................one X-Large,.....................................................one XXX-Large
D, Jenkins (2)......................................DanoGT85...........................................................one Medium,...................one Large
Joe C. (1).............................................jose644......................................................................................................................................one X-Large
Shaun D. (2)........................................2MidV8.......................................................................................................................................two X-Large
Nathan (3)...........................................White88GT.........................................................two Medium,.....................one Large
Doug G. (1).........................................Dgzfiero.......................................................................................................................................one X-Large
E. Poynter (1)......................................??????.........................................................................................................one Large
Allan P. (1)...........................................jwct7............................................................................................................one Large
Brian ?. (1)...........................................predneister..................................................................................................................................one X-Large

[This message has been edited by fieroseblack (edited 09-28-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
room is booked see you in October, now time to get the oil leak fixed.

Hywel

[This message has been edited by hiwil88formula (edited 07-16-2013).]

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I`ll be there.
Just got to make my reservation.
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We will be there. It's in my neck of the woods, or where I am from at least, so it would be a shame to miss it.
Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reservations Made!

Jim

------------------
The only thing more Fun than Driving a Fiero, is Learning how to Work on one...

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierosmith:

Reservations Made!

Jim

I tried they hung up on me
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reservation made
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

I tried they hung up on me

At first you don't succeed, try again.

Mike P.

Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroseblack:
At first you don't succeed, try again.

Mike P.

nope, i'm not going!
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom...you serious?

I am going to make reservations and pray for 2 things!

1. that my damn work doesn't get in the way as usual.
2. That Blu-Drm is ready and I get to drive it there.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man that was the best bribe I ever gave! Only took $5 to get that hotel clerk to hang up on Tom.
PFF
System Bot
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marine1981:

Man that was the best bribe I ever gave! Only took $5 to get that hotel clerk to hang up on Tom.

Dang Ben!
That was supposed to be a secret!

Jim

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe Tom should use a different name. I understand him, Anthony and Blake are on several hotels "NO STAY" list. Something about animal noises coming from their rooms.

Just an idea, trying to help.

Mike Parker
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LMAO
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroseblack:

Maybe Tom should use a different name. I understand him, Anthony and Blake are on several hotels "NO STAY" list. Something about animal noises coming from their rooms.

Just an idea, trying to help.

Mike Parker

Sameies...

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2013 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

Sameies...

No Sameies.............starting tomorrow. :0
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2013 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2013 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright....Got vacation turned in to secure that weekend off so I will be there. Now I just gotta get a good running car before then. Guess I better get to work and busy on it...
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2013 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002
Alright....Got vacation turned in to secure that weekend off so I will be there. Now I just gotta get a good running car before then. Guess I better get to work and busy on it...
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2013 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Great Steve, be good to see you. Your buddies were missing you bad at the 30th.

Mike P.
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need to get back into doing Fiero events again. It's been too long...
PFF
System Bot
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds fun!
I like these events!

Looks like Bat City Fieros will have a article about them coming up in the Austin American Statesman!!
Had photos and interview. More later
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kevin, Be good to see you.

Lets start the Tee-Shirt orders by size. I meet Wednesday with the graphics dept. of local printer. they are want a quessament up front. I can tell you do to cost there will be a small and I mean small overrun of shirts. Sorry cliffw no pockets.

I will track on first page so if you send it and don't see it let me know.

fieroseblack@yahoo.com

Mike Parker
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one's a bit far for us, but have fun!
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i need an XL, L and a small.
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike,

I need 2 - 2xl shirts & 1 - med

Jim
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One XXL for me.
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One L and one M for this guy.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish. I just love a good Ruckus!
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

I wish. I just love a good Ruckus!

Blake and I were talking at Indy/30th about the original "Red River Ruckus" you hosted. It would be great to see you as well as your son. Hope you are happy and healthy.

Mike Parker
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2013 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 Mediums for us. Look forward to it!!!!

Ben
PFF
System Bot
revin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2013 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1- xl
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2013 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1-XXL...

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2013 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the Tee-Shirt sizes......

Mike Parker
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone heard if Blake is going? Because I'm not going unless Blake is there.

But Large T-shirt just in case.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would HATE to be accused of running another event...
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

I would HATE to be accused of running another event...

Need your number and size of tee-shirts please.

Mike P.
bmac

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmacSend a Private Message to bmacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I've never done a Fiero event before, so I think this shall be my first time! Hopefully the car will be ready and I can make it up there. Can I order a Large T-Shirt?

Brian
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just an update......Met with Tee-Shirt graphics people today. Shirts are going to be black, with no pocket, Cliff, (Cost Reasons) The front will have a Ruckus XII Tyler, Texas badge type print over heart area. The back will have "Ruckus In The Roses", "October, 2013" The theme will be a couple of Fieros and red, red Roses everywhere. As soon as I get final graphics I will be able to post them on here.

Please, even if you can't make it here & want a tee, please let me know and I will order you a shirt(s). If you can't attend please send me a PM with your mailing address and I will mail them to you at USPS mailing rates. If you are coming and/or want a Tee please send me your real name / your Pennock's Name and sizes. There will be little to no over run on these due to cost reasons. The Tees will be 100% Pre-Shrunk fine cotton. if you take care of them shrinkage should be very little. Wash inside out in cold water and dry on air / fluff only. I have 15 year old AAFO Round-Up Shirts that still fit even after to much pie.

Hope to see all you at "RUCKUS IN THE ROSES", October 18,19 & 20th.

Mike Parker
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock