Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  RUCKUS XII - 2013 (Tyler, TX) "Ruckus in the Roses" (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
RUCKUS XII - 2013 (Tyler, TX) "Ruckus in the Roses" by fieroseblack
Started on: 07-16-2013 05:34 PM
Replies: 195 (4405 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 03-14-2014 11:23 AM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
need 3 shirts...

2 Large and 1 XXL
IP: Logged
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I expect cookies Blake
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2013 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are we going to do Swag BAgs? Becca might make Fudge again for that.

This is for Cliff if you Really need a pocket!

DIY shirt Pocket
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2013 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ben, I certainly want the fudge. I have stayed away from the "swag bag" this Ruckus. With the tee shirts, travel gas, hotel and meals I didn't want to transfer a lot of cost to the attendees. My intentions is to have something that all could afford, and it be worth the trip. Planning on some nice cruises, some neat attractions and some real good food.

Mike Parker
2farnorth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2013 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to put in to get that Saturday off. If I can, my wife and I will be there. Will confirm after I talk to the lady that makes our schedule. I expect that she will accommodate me.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2farnorth:

I'm going to put in to get that Saturday off. If I can, my wife and I will be there. Will confirm after I talk to the lady that makes our schedule. I expect that she will accommodate me.

Who are you?

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

2farnorth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

Who are you?

Has been a while hasn't it?

The boss said no problem today so I'm planning on being there. Will make the reservations and get the T-shirt thing figured out later this week. I suppose I ought to get the Fiero out and get the cob webs out of it. Have put only about 80 miles on it in the last year
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey………Swag Bag…

Back by popular demand is the Ruckus “SWAG BAG.” Ben & Becca, the Double Bs, the Bsquared, have gave it up to be the Swag Bag masters of Ruckus XII.
So how does it work, simple, bring 3 dozen and or 36 trinkets with you to Ruckus XII. 36 candy bars, 36 pencils, 36 bags of peanuts, 36 pieces of double bubble and so on. Bsquared will be in charge of putting together the Swag Bags for Saturday distribution. Go to the dollar store you will be amazed at the stuff. Be creative, have fun.

If you are coming in Saturday morning with some Swag Bag treasures let the Double Bs know at the following; 1benbanks@gmail.com just put Swag Bag as the subject and they are all over it.

See you in Tyler at Ruckus XII, October 18, 19 & 20th, 2013

Mike Parker
BoostedSeries1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostedSeries1Send a Private Message to BoostedSeries1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1 shirt in large for me please!
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright I got time off and reservations made. I twin size bed! and I need 1 xl and 1 large please!
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, for tee shirt sizes. Fierosmith and I went route scoping yesterday. He found some good twisties on the way to East Texas Gators. I will post web sites on original post for you to check out.
Mike Parker
PFF
System Bot
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please see update to original Post. Posted an agenda and some web sites.

Mike Parker
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey,

Got a couple of new shirt orders and confirmations on attending. Shaping up into another great Ruckus.

Mike Parker
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroseblack:

Thanks, for tee shirt sizes. Fierosmith and I went route scoping yesterday. He found some good twisties on the way to East Texas Gators. I will post web sites on original post for you to check out.
Mike Parker

Was out at East Texas Gator farm the following day looking around. Nice place and very friendly people. Everyone will enjoy it..
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
gator farm? sweet... love gators.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2013 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump! Hotel reserved.
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great...just heard from G2, he made his reservations at LQ and ordered his Tee. Be nice to catch up from him since Indy 30th.

Mike Parker
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm thinking about going to this. I just need to see if I can find some time to do it. Would love to take a cruise and go to a get together. It's been a long time since I have drove and gone to an event. Plus I would like to meet some of the Texas Fiero folks. I'm always down for some good laughs with Blake!!!
-Amir

------------------

[This message has been edited by Rare87GT (edited 08-15-2013).]

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT, went scouting routes again today.

Please send me shirt sizes if you are not on original post.

Don't forget "Swag Bag" items.

Mike Parker
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TTT, went scouting routes again today.

Please send me shirt sizes if you are not on original post.

Don't forget "Swag Bag" items.

Mike Parker

Hey Mike I need 1 XL and throw a Solstice Coupe sticker on it! LOL The Solstice Coupe has made more Fiero events than Sky & Solstice ones.

I also been scouting routes for next years event, trying to get a head of the carnage. lol

Side note: My brother Dan has the Enterra back on the road... his first cradle drop. So look for the return of the Enterra at the Ruckus.

I'll tell him to send you his shirt sizes.

Peace!

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's great Paul. Be good to see you and your brother. You & your brother are always welcome even if you drove a Smart Car. Like I do.

Mike Parker
PFF
System Bot
2farnorth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll need a large and XL on the t-shirts
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave.. Got the Tee order. Hope that means we will see you at Ruckus XII.

Mike Parker
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey………Swag Bag…

Back by popular demand is the Ruckus “SWAG BAG.” Ben & Becca, the Double Bs, the Bsquared, have gave it up to be the Swag Bag masters of Ruckus XII.
So how does it work, simple, bring 3 dozen and or 36 trinkets with you to Ruckus XII. 36 candy bars, 36 pencils, 36 bags of peanuts, 36 pieces of double bubble and so on. Bsquared will be in charge of putting together the Swag Bags for Saturday distribution. Go to the dollar store you will be amazed at the stuff. Be creative, have fun.

If you are coming in Saturday morning with some Swag Bag treasures let the Double Bs know at the following; 1benbanks@gmail.com just put Swag Bag as the subject and they are all over it.

See you in Tyler at Ruckus XII, October 18, 19 & 20th, 2013

Mike Parker

Hey Mike,

I have an idea which I ran past the double Barrel B's. For attendees that participate in the Ruckus Swag Bag by bringing swag items to contribute, I will give them a raffle ticket. If you bring 2 different sets of things to contribute for each bag... then I will give you two raffle tickets. This will allow swag bag contributers to be eligible for one of the Fiero Store gift certificates that were donated.

If 15 'sets' of swag are donated... then you will have a 1 in 15 chance of winning a gift certificate.

Just a nice little perk, and an incentive to participate in this aspect of the show!

the other Fiero Store gift certificate will be raffled off by tickets you earn by participating in the Ruckus Rodeo Games.

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 08-20-2013).]

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am from Tyler. Ugh. Miss it sometimes. LOL!!!
fierosa

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosaClick Here to visit fierosa's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Both myself and the two females that inhabit my abode will be attending. Trying to figure out transportation arrangements..... 2 cars....... truck and trailer with car........ hmmmmm.

Anyway, 2 XL T-Shirts!

RDW

------------------
Rob White, Atascosa Texas

The Pontiac Fiero, Americas Go-Cart for Grownups....

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob,

Great news, glad you and the family are coming. I think both Ellie & Dez will have a good time. The Rose Garden and The Gator Farm while different are really entertaining. Hopefully you & Hywel can get some AAFOers and make a nice cruise on the way up. I know Ben & Becca, Mike G. & Revin are coming up from Austin. Hopefully with some more Batty Fieros. We, the NTFC stopped once in Waco at the Texas Ranger's Museum, the Peace Officers not the baseball ones. There was a lot of history and displays. We enjoyed the museum.

Don't forget your FSR radios and your Swag Bag items.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Mike Parker
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If not too late, 1 XL shirt please.
Still up in the air whether I can make the event. Life is busy, not always in a good way nowdays.
Just got my hands full, stretched thin for time except on rainy days.
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don,

Hope you & Jane get to come to Ruckus XII. Take a little vacation and visit your kin folks in the area. A little R & R goes a long way. Got your shirt order still plenty of time.

Mike Parker
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2013 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Free Bump!

Jim
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Violent jerk, then the sign says "Bump"

Jim
PFF
System Bot
DanoGT85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2013 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanoGT85Send a Private Message to DanoGT85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ha mike this is Daniel Jenkins , i need two shirts one medium, one large.
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2013 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Daniel... got your shirt order. Hopes that means your coming to Ruckus XII. Don't forget your FSR radio and the Swag Bag goodies. Will be fun for all. I know brother is planning on coming, as well.

Mike Parker
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2013 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike, Cathy and I will not be attending this year. We are attempting to repair our new house and get out of this apartment in League City.

I think we will be missing great friends, great food and a great time in the Tyler area.
Joe & Cathy Crawford
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2013 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wanna come. Will someone come help me burp my coolant better. I am not happy with how the shop did the procedure. Makes me a sad panda.
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2013 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:

Mike, Cathy and I will not be attending this year. We are attempting to repair our new house and get out of this apartment in League City.

I think we will be missing great friends, great food and a great time in the Tyler area.
Joe & Cathy Crawford

Joe...You and Cathy will be missed. We have tried to make this yet another great Ruckus. If you want tee shirt(s) send me your size(s). I will cover the post.

Mike Parker
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The tee-shirt design is done. I have a new earned respect for the people who have done this for other events. The cost will be $20.00 a shirt and here is a teaser of the back side. There will be a front badge over the heart area. I can't seem to get the pixels right so I can post it. There will be almost zero over run on these due to cost. So If you want one or more please let me know.

Thanks,

Mike Parker
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike send me your PayPal info. I want one XL 'T' shirt. No need to mail it. You ain't seen the last of this 'Grove Rat'. I'll get it from you next time I see you.
-Joe

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 08-28-2013).]

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The tee-shirt design is done. I have a new earned respect for the people who have done this for other events. The cost will be $20.00 a shirt and here is a teaser of the back side. There will be a front badge over the heart area. I can't seem to get the pixels right so I can post it. There will be almost zero over run on these due to cost. So If you want one or more please let me know.

Thanks,

Mike Parker

Is it $20 a shirt or $20 for entry which includes a shirt? I want to send a bud of mine one. This ******* who is doing it out in Cali. I want one. If we make it Jen will want one. She usually only wears "kids" size women's t-shirts though.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ls3mach

11603 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by ls3mach:

She usually only wears "kids" size women's t-shirts though.

Willingly to let someone buy her a Ruckus shirt(s) to help her find the size that we all agree fits best. I am betting it takes a few tries, but she'll enjoy the the attention, shirts, and a nice fit.

EDIT

Winner gets to buy my pardner Jefferey Stillwell a shirt. Shipping is on the arm.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 08-28-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock