Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  West Michigan Fiero owners and Sightings (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
West Michigan Fiero owners and Sightings by FieroMaster88
Started on: 03-17-2013 03:53 PM
Replies: 490 (10056 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 03-09-2017 07:58 AM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2013 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

Nope in service. I'm a technician. Been turning wrenches for 12 years now.

Wow pretty sharp Tech! Keep up the good work!

IP: Logged
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2014 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I work at Harold Zeigler BMW on stadium so you drive right by me.

Drove by again today. Also went to Texas Corners.
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well based from a tip of a friend......I find this on Newell's Lane 2-3 houses south off Centre.
whats that make like 8 in 5 miles now?? 9 if ya count the one sold by the church on Centre st here in SouthPortage........wow!
for sale $800 not sure if it runs, but evidence is that its been sittin awhile
Happy 2014 fellas!!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 01-05-2014).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
batousai666 Hello how are you? Say I am amazed at the amount of Fieros in the Kalamazoo/Portage area. Seems like you have more than GR. I bet per capita you have more than Grand Rapids.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Spotted a Blue GT sitting in a driveway on 3 Mile Road NW just a little west of Alpine. I didnt have a camera with me.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2014 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

batousai666 Hello how are you? Say I am amazed at the amount of Fieros in the Kalamazoo/Portage area. Seems like you have more than GR. I bet per capita you have more than Grand Rapids.

Howdy y'all!!
yeah, its starting to feel like they are following me or something. the truth is that most of these are within 5 miles of each other. like 9 of them. I got 2. the guy down the road has 2. the OP Mr. Meister has 2.....Bob has 2, then this one rounds out this sector at the North end. yulp.....9 within 5 miles or LESS plus I think and have my eye on a 355 V8 in BattleCreek as is I doubt I will but one never knows
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BAM!!!
coming out the Portage Post Office I look straight thru from the across the BLVD and there it is......rolling.

I hit the driveway let it catch up and bam, drive by camera snipe!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 04-11-2014).]

Dotrenrew

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotrenrewClick Here to visit Dotrenrew's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotrenrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know it's not west Michigan, but I saw a white notchie heading north on m-52 between Chesaning one Oakley. I was in my black one. We waved at each other and had a moment.

------------------
2002 Audi Allroad. Tip. 100% Natural. (FOR SALE)
2011 VW Golf. (Wife's Wheels)
2002 VW Jetta (FOR SALE)
1984 Pontiac Fiero 4 speed Duke.

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dotrenrew:

I know it's not west Michigan, but I saw a white notchie heading north on m-52 between Chesaning one Oakley. I was in my black one. We waved at each other and had a moment.

Thats cool
Dotrenrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotrenrewClick Here to visit Dotrenrew's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotrenrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also saw an 88gt for sale in Chesaning. It looked pretty rough. Like body panels didn't line up. Cracked sail windows. And the paint was faded so bad, I could literally see fiberglass around part of the sunroof. Interior looked ok. Car was locked and nobody around so I couldn't get inside to see if there was rust around the trunk or battery box.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
totally!!
I swapped out an Alternator on the Ole B.D. today and looky what I spy at the place that swapped engines in my other Jeep!
sweet on our 1st run 2014 and we find friends

PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In front of Pizza Hut on westnedge in portage:

[This message has been edited by FieroMaster88 (edited 04-12-2014).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow the Kazoo area is a breading ground for them.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
actually since you cant tell by my phone pics FieroMaster88 and mine are the same car........dig them wheels

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 04-13-2014).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

well based from a tip of a friend......I find this on Newell's Lane 2-3 houses south off Centre.
whats that make like 8 in 5 miles now?? 9 if ya count the one sold by the church on Centre st here in SouthPortage........wow!
Happy 2014 fellas!!

Nice paint and side vent glass.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Happy 2014 fellas!!

Nice paint and side vent glass.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
heres another close...Mattawan. looks ruff
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bloody unreal!!!
OK today I go by that place again, in Mattawan, with the red/maroon Fiero (pic above) and that white one that's buried behind the trailer and see this!! Another totally different one!! WOW! they follow me around like lost puppys!

now, its not so much that there are 3 Fieros at a repair shop in Mattawan, maybe he is like us works on cars for the masses but loves him some Fieros, fair enough....
well then on a mission to the local Speedway Pop Stop Shop, I SEE THIS little guy trying to hide from me

its a Fiero World I guess.....around me anyhow
glad I got this new fangled camera phone now....or i'da missed all this fun

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 04-21-2014).]

FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Were at erbellis on stadium and there is a black coupe in the parking lot.

[This message has been edited by FieroMaster88 (edited 04-21-2014).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope to see some over the next few weeks.
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2014 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a black Fiero, maybe it was a GT, driving down osterhout today. Almost sounded like a v8...
PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2014 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Saw a black Fiero, maybe it was a GT, driving down osterhout today. Almost sounded like a v8...

now we say good bye to Black Dynamite.......*bowshead* OleJoeDad is coming to pick 'em up to swap him's engine into Mera X

big changes going on over here!! yes sireee......

Almost sounded like a v8...

oh yeah.........
it is

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 05-14-2014).]

FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2014 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My exact words when I saw you drive by were "that sob!" Lol. Nice car. How long have I been telling you to put that 3800 in the mera? Congrats!
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2014 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My exact words when I saw you drive by were "that sob!" Lol. Nice car. How long have I been telling you to put that 3800 in the mera? Congrats!

ha!! I am tooo, totally!
as far as the swap, it is more cost effective this way. instead of buying a re-man 3.4L plus transmission I shifted that $$ to the V8 and then utilized my assets, likewise. Black Dynamite needs structural and body repair from the Fire Hydrant incident.....steering column is super loose. I got rust all over, uhhhhhhhh......... weird front end pull. I think I will pull the rear upper end off BD for the cool side scoops and NotchBack. not sure yet. I just wanna goooooo. but nthis rain sucks one day tho one day......

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2014 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

oh yeah.........
it is

Ooohhh Noooo. Look out Kalamazoo. batatous is on the loose.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted a Black notchie next to the Fred Meijer Heritage Trail in Sidney. Had some nice wheels on it. My wife asks "how do you spot those cars? because it was in the back yard.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 05-26-2014).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Again today saw my car(same color 87 GT) going the other way on west bound I-96 by the 3 Mile Road and Dean Lake Road over passes. I wonder who owns it?
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Solo's on the hunt!!

i have posted this one before but now its for sale.......i got the number if anyones interested.
real clean inside....have not seen the rest. outside is choice too

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted the 87 red/maroon GT heading west bound on I-96 aournd where 3 Mile Road goes over I 96. That makes 3 times this week.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK...so this was weird.
I went to GingerMan Raceway today for the annual Ferrari track get together.....and i pass a Blue (87!??) Notchie heading into Bangor and it bugged me i did not turn around to snap a quick photo and i swear just as i say that out loud i see this to my right!! this time i hang a U-ie and snip snap getyasum!! amazing how many Fiero we have here in"West Mi" proud to be a part of for sure

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 06-07-2014).]

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I were on the west side of the state today for a long ride. And when we were on business 31 going into Ludington we saw a red notchie headed out of town. That was about 4:00 or so.

PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted a Gold SE Notchie in the back of Fox Hyundai/Kia on 28th St in GR today.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Didnt have a camera this evening. Spotted a Black SE/GT Notchie at Family Fare on Leonard Street NE, Grand Rapids. Just a couple of blocks from my home. Great paint on the car. Any one on the forum?

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 06-12-2014).]

hcforde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2014 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hcfordeSend a Private Message to hcfordeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great to know that the Fiero is alive and well in SW Michigan and especially Kalamazoo. Graduated from Parchment & WMU, worked at Fisher Body & Bronson. Came to Austin for grad school and stayed. I was one of the first to buy a Fiero from Gilmore Pontiac in Kalamazoo. I kept it until 1990 when my first daughter was on her way. I never had a problem with my '84. My last daughters(twins) graduated from college in May. So for the last year I have been on a rampage of acquiring Fieros. I have 1 more on my list to buy which is a rolling chassis chop-top which will happen next month, planning on putting a 3800 in it. When that is finished in 2-3 years, I may drive it up to Kalamazoo.

This is my latest acquisition from 2 days ago.

Are there any active Fiero clubs there in the area? If so when/where do you meet? I may be up there later this summer, not quite sure yet. I have in-laws in Portage and cousins(by marriage) all over SW Michigan. But would also like to touch base with my extended Fiero family

Take good care of your Fieros, and keep up the sightings.

------------------
1988 GT, Automatic, running - bought in Illinois and drove to Austin
1986 SE, 4 cyl, 5 speed running - Bought in California and drove to Austin
1988 GT, T-Top - non running - "Trailered" back from California going to be restored (in storage)
1986 GT, highly modified engine/exhaust, but slave/clutch issue - Trailered back from Las Cruces, NM Chop-top candidate (in storage)
1986 SE, bought locally, Automatic won't shift into gear - Chop-top candidate (in storage)
6-11-2014 acquisition - 1987 GT Tangerine/Silver

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2014 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No club but we keep in contact via facebook and the forum. This is the forum thread, Is It Time For A Grand Rapids MI Fiero Club Yet? https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/093580.html
This is the name on Facebook;
Almost-Again-Once-Upon-a-Time-Fiero-Club

Lots of 3800's in the Kazoo area

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 06-13-2014).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2014 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got one

HA!!! well its only mine.......but I got it there all the same

Vicksburg Mega show 2014!!!

and that Impala won its class so I was sittin in good company....the red 95 Trans Am used to be mine too soo, well I don't know actually.

kinda wish I still had it.....it was lookin good

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 06-14-2014).]

Dotrenrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2014 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotrenrewClick Here to visit Dotrenrew's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotrenrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Busy day for me today. I saw two red fiero's for sale. An 84 (with the ultra-rare wooden clutch pedal option) just north of Chesning on M-52 and an 88 GT just south of Chesning on M-52 (been there a while).

I also saw some beautiful custom car that I am assuming was a Fiero. It was a beautiful metallic orange. It was travelling east on M-21. I can't even begin on how to explain what it looked like. Like nothing I have ever seen before.

Here are the pics of the two red ones for sale. Not that they are worth buying.

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2014 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How many miles on the 88?
Dotrenrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2014 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotrenrewClick Here to visit Dotrenrew's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotrenrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know. It was locked and I couldn't see inside. I'll stop by next time I'm in that area to see if anyone is there.

I did find out what that orange one was.

http://priceofhistoys.com/category/fiero-bodykits/

It's called The Feroce and it's from St. Johns.

[This message has been edited by Dotrenrew (edited 06-14-2014).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2014 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dont worry about it
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock