Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  West Michigan Fiero owners and Sightings (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
West Michigan Fiero owners and Sightings by FieroMaster88
Started on: 03-17-2013 03:53 PM
Replies: 490 (10013 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 03-09-2017 07:58 AM
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well I guess I am still chasing an oil leak....it only shows itself under hard throttle. hard to pin point.
getting close tho not sure I will make the Wed. Night Cruise-In this week.
but, We do have GingerMan Ferrari Track Day this coming weekend, so I will hope to attend that most

ALWAYS A GREAT TIME...FOR SURE

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 06-01-2015).]

IP: Logged
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2015 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brian (OleJoeDad's son) came to look at the GT again, and this time he feels he found the problem

its best I go for a test spin all the same, eh?? yeeeeehaw! good times are here again!

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2015 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted a Black Notchie at 12:18 pm while on my lunch walk. Looked like a Formula @ the corner of 28th and Thornhill DR. It turned into D & W Food Store.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2015 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so this little fella show up behind the house again

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2015 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Showed up late to the car show at Fricano's on Alpine. It is every Tuesday evening during the summer. No Fieros.
Killianzl1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Killianzl1Send a Private Message to Killianzl1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

so this little fella show up behind the house again

Whats the story on that red fiero with the for sale sign in the window?
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Brian (OleJoeDad's son) came to look at the GT again, and this time he feels he found the problem

its best I go for a test spin all the same, eh?? yeeeeehaw! good times are here again!

What in the world was that doing in there in the first place?

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car is SBC powered. Original builder used the fittings for the OP sender at the pressure port by the distributor.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Killianzl1:

Whats the story on that red fiero with the for sale sign in the window?

its my neighbors....brother-in-law, if I remember correctly. I can get a number for ya if you want.
I got a pic of the VIN.....I will decode it for the vitals

*EDIT*
1986 V6 Fiero GT w/ 74210 miles
real fresh inside $4000 OBO
let me know if you want the phone number, soon. I feel a low ball offer is on deck

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 06-11-2015).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clean interior
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
found on FaceBook.....last night at the Vicksburg Old Car Festival page.
last in line......wanted to go but engine issues made me stay home on account of the massive rain
threat is down here again today also........boooooo!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 06-13-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
well here we go.....spotted 3 Fieros in Vicksburg, MI today, even if one was mine
nice. did not meet the owners but it was nice to know they were there

even got my Exotic Flair on today, too

seen this first time last week at Gingerman it was a good day, again

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 06-13-2015).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2015 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife spotted a Black GT heading north on Fuller last Friday.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2015 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a silver Fiero bumper pad coupe on i94 between Ann Arbor and Jackson last night around midnight. Was heading back to portage from Detroit.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2015 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted a Red Formula or Notchback heading north on Alpine just south of 7 Mile. It drove past Fricano's Pizza's Every Tuesday night car show.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted a red GT, looked like a 88 honked and waved at the young man. It was getting off West Bound I-96 and to south bound 131. I was heading over to the Fricanos Pizza on Alpine for the weekly Tuesday evening car show. Well for the past month I am sad to say No Fieros. Just mine. But a lot of Pontiacs have been showing up.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2015 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
seen WhatAboutBob, today at auto zone.
even had a nice fiero chat...that we did
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2015 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

seen WhatAboutBob, today at auto zone.
even had a nice fiero chat...that we did

oooo I like his car! LOL
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2015 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
double post

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 07-10-2015).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2015 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so heres a bit of weirdness......I work HVAC construction and my boss tells me yesterday I am on the new job at the Kalamazoo Public Safety building Downtown........well today I see this in the secured employee parking lot
aint that weird?? I think they follow me around like stray cats

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2015 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok, so I know Plymouth is not in SW MI but I saw this........

at this!!!!!!!! 37th Annual Concours d’Elegance of America on July 26th @ The Inn At St Johns Golf Course wow!
http://golivesportscast.com...merica-on-july-26th/

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 07-28-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2015 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice and so is the old car next to it
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2015 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Nice and so is the old car next to it

soooooo many sweet cars.....that video is awesome
best show I have ever been to or seen on TV.....WOW
I forgot I saw this in a lot on the shuttle bus back to the general parking lot. it is for sale, even.
some cool pinstriping......

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 07-28-2015).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2015 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted 87 GT same color combo as mine all this week on I-96 in the morning heading "West" around 7:10 - 7:20 AM when I am heading east. .
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2015 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
seen this on the way home from work.....took a different way . actually the one I posted at the "cop shop" a few weeks ago and this one are on the same road....this was Burdick and Cork St area at the Stafford Smith Building.....that's cool.

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2015 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you going to the Del Shannon in Coopersville this weekend? Carol and I are heading over early enough to make the parade on Friday night and Bob is coming later. Hope to see you and some of the other West Michigan Fiero Owners this weekend.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2015 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

Are you going to the Del Shannon in Coopersville this weekend? Carol and I are heading over early enough to make the parade on Friday night and Bob is coming later. Hope to see you and some of the other West Michigan Fiero Owners this weekend.

Not going on any cruises and car shows until I get the trans cooler installed. Just driving it to work and home Or short runs 10-15 miles with no traffic stops and avoiding routes with construction and "down to one" lanes. I don't know about the others. Seems everyone in GR that had Fieros must have died. I don't hear from anyone or see anyone. I haven't seen Snapperhead in a long time. Meadmakerdave I haven't seen his car in a long time. I haven't talked with Tim for several months. Paul I haven't seen or heard from since I drove him to Olejoedad to get his car a long time ago. Phil may be there but probably in his gorgeous Trans Am Convertible
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NO WAY!!!! so cuz I was in Chicago from 8am Friday till 2 am Saturday morning.....I slept all Saturday missing a Text from my Boss at the Kalamazoo Street Rod Nationals, which I usually skip cuz I love Lambos and Ferraris blah blah blah. but, around 4PM Sat I get another text from my boss asking if I got the first one.....WHICH WERE PICTURES OF A PONTIAC MERA!! I think #7043 cuz it had gold wheels first.....which is the 87's only...the '88 had the Cromodora's but it says only "2"??

now I have hurd fellas state they "never see" Fieros around their houses and I had another Mera 15 miles away???
man I missed it tho......... went on Sunday thinking there was a good shot for a second day but no such luck.

kinda silly the guy went to SouthHaven for a show instead of seeing if the 1st day might bring out some "Word of Mouth" action.
I mean it got me out there and if he made a deal on a counter counter offer I may have jumped......heck even know a guy looking for a stock Mera in Brighton, MI

man I wish'd I had checked that text.....but I was at a concert all day Fri, started at 11am Chi-town time and ended at 10pm with a 3 hour drive home while loosing an hour crossing boarders. sooooooooooooo close, tho......sooooo close

oh and the guy texted me back finally, said hes from Bridgman MI which is like 65 miles West of me....so I will be making contact soon!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 09-15-2015).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh yeah.......i seen this yesterday in the Pfizer lot.

there are soooooooo many Fieros around here, its worrying sometimes like i started a trend
i think its a new guy on Night Shift cuz its gone everytime i look after 7am when i get there.

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 09-17-2015).]

lorennerol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is from last June, but my daughter and I saw this one in the Valley 1 lot at WMU.

Is there a club in the area that has meetings and does events? She's at school now and might like to drop in if there's something going on in Kalamazoo.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2015 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted a Yellow GT this morning at a store or food place on Northland Dr just south of the Grand River. I think it was Phils car.
PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
seen this today at the Battle Creek airport salvage yard...in the repairable lot, even??

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That car looks good. 87 or 88 front bumper.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back to the top.

Been driving mine daily and took it on a 300+ mile trip this weekend. Didn't see one other Fiero. If anyone in the area needs some work done hit me up. I can do pretty much anything repair or restoration other than paint. I have welders, plasma cutter, metal band saw, sand blaster and about every other hand tool known to man.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
01 BMW 525i: daily driver

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2016 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saturday evening in Muskegon on US 31 heading north White Formula
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2016 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
taken July 1st 2016 ........so its closer to done than not, I hope!
dude said "rock crusher" Transmission....that he did \m/

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2016 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

taken July 1st 2016 ........so its closer to done than not, I hope!
dude said "rock crusher" Transmission....that he did \m/

Soooo What is up with you? What is the story on Dynamite?
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2016 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Several times this past month I have seen a car just about identical to mine heading west into Grand Rapids on 96 in the Cascade Area.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2016 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted the other day a Red Notchback on Elmridge NE, between 3 Mile RD NW and Richmond NW. I has what looks like a whale tail type rear spoiler. I could not stop as I was on my way to Church.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 07-21-2016).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2016 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted what looked like a white Formula heading Northeast on Plainfield Saturday evening? It sounded nice.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock