Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  West Michigan Fiero owners and Sightings (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
West Michigan Fiero owners and Sightings by FieroMaster88
Started on: 03-17-2013 03:53 PM
Replies: 490 (10014 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 03-09-2017 07:58 AM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2016 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if that car was Snapperheads?

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 09-27-2016).]

IP: Logged
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2017 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump! Everyone still around? We recently moved to Mattawan. New 4 bedroom house on 2 acres. Needed more room for the kids and for a pole barn!

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
01 BMW 525i: daily driver

FIER086

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2017 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in the Hudsonville area still. It's been nice enough outside to get the Fi out and about the last few days. No sightings around me though.
copperhens

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2017 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just saw a black notchie parked in a drive way on GM road in Milford. Made my day.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2017 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well it is winter and most are sleeping.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2017 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted a Black Notchback on Comstock NE in Grand Rapids close to Oakwood NE. That makes 7 or ? Fieros in close proximity to me.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 02-23-2017).]

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2017 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

well it is winter and most are sleeping.

I drove mine last Sunday (East MI)
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2017 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

I drove mine last Sunday (East MI)

I forgot you moved north.
copperhens

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2017 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a purple notchie in Fowlerville driving.
Saw a black notchie parked yesterday too.
Two Fieros in one day!
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2017 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by copperhens:

I saw a purple notchie in Fowlerville driving.
Saw a black notchie parked yesterday too.
Two Fieros in one day!

Lots of Fieros in Michigan. Most are in hiding, barns back yards garages. I have seen a red Notchie with a nice whale tail type spoiler on it over by St Anthony's Church on the Northwest side of GR. Doesn't seem to move. Then, I wonder if Paul is ever going to drive is nice very low mileage Formula parked in his backyard next to his garage over by St Isadore Church in Northeast Grand Rapids. Dozens no closer to a hundred Fieros in Metro Grand Rapids & Holland. Then you get to the Metro Kalamazoo area and man loads of Fieros. Then Lansing area & Flint metro Area & then you get down to the Metro Detroit and suburbs and there must be hundreds or even a thousand Fieros there. Fieros are ALL OVER Michigan, both the lower peninsula and the Upper Peninsula.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted an 87 Maroon GT on Fulton in the turn area to head west on Fulton by Spaulding. Nice car, No rear spoiler and it looked good. Sounded like a manual. Nice car. I don't think the person is on the forum. Then late yesterday evening on the way to choir practice spotted the black Notchie GT on Comstock Blvd NE around Sinclair Ave NE.
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock