Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  West Michigan Fiero owners and Sightings (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
West Michigan Fiero owners and Sightings by FieroMaster88
Started on: 03-17-2013 03:53 PM
Replies: 490 (10014 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 03-09-2017 07:58 AM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They took a picture of the purple with green trim. Different. You must have stayed in GR. Did you find a place on the north side of town?
IP: Logged
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, we stayed a little bit east of town off of I-96 at the EconoLodge. It was a pretty nice motel, but they had a bar right down the street with a band that played until at least midnight that was pretty loud.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure where that is. Must be the ones on the north side of town were more.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who all is going to Metro cruise?
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really want to and hope I can. Not going to make any promises tho with two 8 month olds at home. Where is a good place to park if I do make it up there?
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to work until 11:30 PM Friday. But I can make it Saturday evening. I found a part time job. So I am working at the D W Quick Stop at the end of east 28th st & Cascade. The Fiero will be parked at the Quick Stop Friday evening and Saturday during the day.
I wished I knew some one that would reserve an area for Fieros. If not Fieros at least Pontiacs. One would think that butthead Weezle(the old Orson Coe Pontiac dealership) would do something with Pontiacs, but he only does stuff that puts $$$ in his pocket.

I havent got any ideas on were to meet. Anyone else?

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 08-20-2013).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any one attending Saturday?
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think we will be out Saturday also
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sup fellas??

so i walk out the North turnstyle at Pfizer and heading West on Bishop/RomenceParkway i spot a Maroon GT with yellow turnsignals and shinny aftermarket wheels!
i may have already spotted this one but it was in a garage, at the time.

since I am such a Fiero stalker, i blasted in BlackDynamite North on Portage Rd in hot pursuit, but lost it in the 4:30-5:00 rush hour traffic so no pics..............booooo getsum

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 08-28-2013).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2013 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Auburn Indiana show is tomorrow. This is one of the best events in the Midwest, don't miss out on the fun. Meet up is at the Auburn WalMart at 1:30.

Everything there from ratrods to million dollar Deusenbergs, nothing like it anywhere!
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2013 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would love to go but have to take the boys to Grand Rapids for a doctor appointment.
PFF
System Bot
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2013 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe, Carol and I will be over to your house about 12:30 pm so we can ride down with you and Jack. Hope we have a few others to join us.
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2013 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a Fiero this morning on the way to Grand Rapids. It was about 10:30am and the Fiero was going south. Red notchback with a IMSA wrap around spoiler.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We had seven cars at the Auburn ACD, saw two more elsewhere in the show. The swapped cars get ALOT of attention, especially the LS-3....
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

We had seven cars at the Auburn ACD, saw two more elsewhere in the show. The swapped cars get ALOT of attention, especially the LS-3....

As always. And for good reason. It is impressive and well done.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've noticed that the Fieros used to be ignored at car shows and even snickered at, and over the last couple of years people are now very interested and there is usually a group of people around the cars. Walking around the show, very few of the other cars had the traffic that the Fieros did. I'm glad to see it.
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I could have been there.
There is a red GT sitting at triple c auto repair at the corner of Oakland and shaver in portage.
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe, I noticed the amount of people looking at our Fieros. I took the time to talk with a lot of them. We had one woman come by and was really interested in Carol's Red 88 notchie. She has a Formula that needs some work and we gave her one of your cards. So I am hoping that she gives you a call. I also told her about Pennocks and the Capital City Fieros and about our upcoming fall cruise. I think she would like to come on it if she can get her car running.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

I wish I could have been there.
There is a red GT sitting at triple c auto repair at the corner of Oakland and shaver in portage.

its there alot....it was parked on the side in the back, but the last time i seen it, it was up front like "ready for pick-up"

i think i am going to take Mera X there cuz it seems he works on Fieros and its soooooo close to home
I just need to find a way to get it there, safely

the main obsticle is time....like today i got to work so i had to, all weekend as well as the Monday
that alone should cover the repair bill, done and done

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 08-31-2013).]

FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

I saw you driving down portage road tonight in your Fiero. The wife and I were on a walk with the boys.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2013 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i always try to give familys a wide bearth so i sure hope i did for you and yours
i had no clue. i was comming home from a 12 hr shift at Pfizer. so i was zoning thinking of dinner
also my horn dont work so even if i did notice i could not have honk'd.

it seems i remember catching you at Meijers a few months ago. hope you dont mind, i pop'd pic or 2.
lookin good there, boss

PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2013 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope take as many pictures as you like.

And you gave us plenty of room. We were walking in lake view park and you were driving on the road.

[This message has been edited by FieroMaster88 (edited 09-01-2013).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2013 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

And you gave us plenty of room. We were walking in lake view park and you were driving on the road.

thats funny....cuz there was a family walking down Osterhout past the Chruch i went in the Eastbound lane to give safe clearance. i thought that was you in hindsight d'oh!!
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2013 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow 2 Fieros that are close to me. Found out there are a couple of Fieros with in a few blocks of each other.
Tim has a White GT and David has a 84 SE. And there is a nice empty parking lot a few houses down from Tim's house and the lot is across the street from Burger King on Plainfield. David is a few blocks away from Tim and I am over by Knapp & Fuller any one else in the neighborhood?. That parking lot is empty most of the time.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 09-03-2013).]

Jims88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2013 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jims88Send a Private Message to Jims88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw this Fiero in Sturgis today.
It looked like it was just purchased recently, I noticed the paper Indiana plate

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2013 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This coming friday late afternoon/early evening - downtown Albion. Nice show and free.
This coming saturday - downtown Homer. Nice show and free also.

Come on over and have some fun!

PM me for details.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2013 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jims88:

Saw this Fiero in Sturgis today.
It looked like it was just purchased recently, I noticed the paper Indiana plate

holey crap.....that looks like a car i was watching in the mall. its in IN, too i think.
but whats real weird here........that car has my OEM color and wheels!!! Enkei Racing.
i gotta go check now.....i hope it aint sold
*EDIT*
wheew! nope.....
http://quadcities.craigslis.../cto/3995596205.html

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 09-14-2013).]

MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2013 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This coming friday late afternoon/early evening - downtown Albion. Nice show and free.

PM me for details.

Joe, I should be down for the Homer thing. Carol cannot come though since she has something else going on.

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2013 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM me for details.

Next weekend, hmmm any Fieros going to be there?
LoW_KeY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2013 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
always shows when I'm trying to get back on my feet after surgery

that and my paints going to hell real fast... think that'll be in the works next year.. now I have to find someone to paint it guy in town quoted me 4k, I thought ouch.. my friend states well you won't see red in it like your brothers paint job... yeah got shafted by my brother

------------------

3800 SC/IC Formula whines more than your girl...
08 Cobalt SS TC - ZZP tuned, K&N SRI, 6k HID's 13.31@107
07 HHR - Wifes (tried to have her get the SS)

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2013 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There will be four Fieros from Capitol City Fieros, more if the Kalamazoo/GR folks show up.

Looking forward to seeing you Mark, get here early!
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2013 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We're in Midland visiting the inlaws. Went to the car show downtown yesterday and didn't see one Fiero. I'd love to make it to one of those shows next weekend but who knows what we have going on. I haven't made it to anything this year it seems.
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2013 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's because all the Fieros were in Sanford!... Sorry you missed it...only a few minutes from Midland.
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2013 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll check Friday like I told ya if not Saturday for sure confirmed with wife
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2013 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What was going on in Sanford? My inlaws live closer to Sanford than Midland. I've driven buy the place with a ton of fieros in Sanford.
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2013 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Michigan Fiero Club had lunch in the park. There were about 15 cars there and they welcomed non-members like me too.

FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2013 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Huh, if I would have known I would have stopped by. I didn't have my Fiero with me tho. I'm hoping I have more time next year to make it to a few things with one of the cars. Hopefully I can get the Indy together this winter because then I would have 2 cars as options to take.

Has anyone announced any color tour plans for this year?

[This message has been edited by FieroMaster88 (edited 09-15-2013).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2013 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gilmore still going and holding events? Hmm I guess I should go to the web site to answer my own question.
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2013 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Gilmore still going and holding events? Hmm I guess I should go to the web site to answer my own question.

I'm not sure what events are left for the year. There is probably only a couple cruise ins to go this year out at Gilmore.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2013 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I checked and there is a Model A meet on the 21st and a Cadillac meet on the 28th.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock