30th Anniversary Caravanning by eph_kay
Started on: 12-28-2012 02:07 PM
Replies: 214 (5865 views)
Last post by: Christine on 07-06-2013 01:58 AM
eph_kay

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2012 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, coordinating this is going to be crazy, and take a lot of work from people every where, but I think will make this Anniversary more fun for everybody.

If people have a better plan of how to organize this thread please feel free to let me know, but I was thinking using the routes people would be taking for guidance.

The first one, and the part I will be taking is I70 from Kansas City all the way there.

.:By Route:.

:I70:
From St Louis: 3.5hrs(230miles 1 stop for fill up) drive time, giving 1-1.5 hours for eating and fueling aiming for getting there Wednesday around 10pm
-Not sure where you guys want to meet up with the KC guys, let me know and we will plan around it
-By 6pm we should be in the middle of Illinois, if any of you guys know of any good local restaurants we could try and and have a nice dinner
-By 10pm we should all be at the hotel ready to call it a night.
*People Driving this Route* - 26 cars
Paul (R runner) Hopefully
notwohorns
Jonhnyrottin
eph_kay (with atleast 1 other non member fiero guy)
HTXtremes
Turkey on Rye
Ryan Nierman
Hopefully about 5-10 locals that aren't forum members
Christine and potentially 4 more
mrfiero
LethalGT
86SUPERFIEROGT

From Kansas City:
-7hrs(470 miles 3 stops to fill up) drive time, giving 2 hours for eating and fueling
-3.5hrs(240miles 1 stop to fill up) to St Louis giving 30 mins for a fill up getting there around 5pm
-Meeting at Arrowhead Stadium and leaving by 1pm having had lunch already, or I can plan to be there around 11:30-12 and bring some pizza
*People Driving this Route* - 23 cars
eph_kay (with atleast 1 other non member fiero guy)
HTXtremes
Turkey on Rye
Ryan Nierman
Will Hammond
Ryan from St Joe w/ 2 cars
Hopefully about 5-10 locals that aren't forum members
Christine and husband in 2 cars
mrfiero
LethalGT
86SUPERFIEROGT

From Topeka:
-7hrs 50min drive time (532 miles)
-1hr(75miles) to Kansas City to join up with that group
So heading towards us around 11 to join for some pizza in the stadium parking lot, or leaving by 12 and eating on your way. If you need to check out sooner than that and need a place to hang out I will be at my shop in Independence loading up everything and getting the car ready, and am more than happy to show you guys some of the Kansas City Fiero Scene before heading towards the meeting spot.
*People Driving this Route* - 5 cars
mrfiero
LethalGT
86SUPERFIEROGT

From Oklahoma City:
-11hrs 45min drive time (820 miles)
-5hrs drive time (360 miles) to Kansas City to join up with us.
So that suggests maybe one stop for fueling between there and Topeka, leaving around 6:30 to drive the 285 miles to meet up with the guys in Topeka and fill up, then to meet in KC around 12 for some lunch. Or leave the day before and stay at the same place the Denver guys are staying in Topeka.
*People Driving this Route* - 2 cars
LethalGT
86SUPERFIEROGT

From Denver: Not sure where you guys are coming from, but let me know when you plan to leave and when you plan to get to Topeka, and you might be able to get a few more people along the way to join up with you. Let me know where you guys plan to stay and maybe others can stay at the same hotel in Topeka
*People Driving this Route* - 3 cars
mrfiero

:I69:
From Michigan, let me know when you plan to leave and what you are thinking and I will update this

:I65:
From Milwaukee, group hoping to leave Wednesday afternoon and be to the hotel that evening.
*People Driving this Route* - 2 cars
sadie goad - 2 cars

.:By Day:.

:Tuesday:
-A group will be driving from Denver to Topeka, Ks
-A group might be driving from Oklahoma to Topeka, Ks (you guys just let me know if you are just planning to leave in the morning)

:Wednesday:
-A group will be driving from Topkea to Kansas City, MO to meet up with others, leaving around 11am
-A group will be driving from Kansas City to St. Louis, Mo to meet up with others leaving around 1pm
-A group will be driving from St Louis to drive straight to Indianapolis leaving around 5pm
-A group will be driving from Chicago to drive straight to Indianapolis leaving early afternoon
-A group will be driving from Milwaukee to drive straight to Indianapolis leaving in the afternoon

:Thursday:

:Friday:
-A group will be driving from Stevens Point, WI (let me know when you plan to leave)

:Saturday:
-A group will be driving from Michigan (let me know when you guys plan to leave)

Everybody else, let me know what routes you are taking, and what your plan for pit stops to eat and everything are, and we will try and get a list started of people who will be driving each leg.

Chris
KCFOG President

[This message has been edited by eph_kay (edited 03-02-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2012 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good idea. If I make it ill just drive down for the day Saturday. (About 4 hours one way) If my brother decides to go we will have 2 Fieros driving down I69. I have to decide which of my Fiero's I'm taking. Anyone else from Michigan who is driving down on Saturday would be more than welcome to meet up with us along the way.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project!

snowblindburd

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be driving down on Friday afternoon from Stevens Point, WI. I doubt anyone else from my area is leaving that late, but just figured I'd mention it!

------------------

1990 Pontiac Sunbird /// 1995 Beretta Base /// betty progress

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I are driving from KC. Count us in

Will
Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 05:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be leaving Denver on Tuesday morning and taking the I-70 route posted by Chris (eph_kay)
I posted the following in the official 30th Thread.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/088485-7.html

We are driving our Fieros from the Denver area; I think we have 4 or 5 that are going so far. I am planning to leave on Tuesday and get to Indy on Wednesday night so we have the whole day on Thursday to do some of the activities. We will stop in Topeka Tuesday night and then go from Topeka to Indy. I will need to add Wednesday night to my reservations if we do not want to miss the activities on Thursday. Some of the Colorado people may leave later so there may be two caravans from Colorado if you plan to arrive on Thursday night or Friday.

If anyone is interested in caravanning with us from Denver, Topeka or any cities or towns along the way, post your plans and we can try to get together so we can travel as a group.

If you want to contact me to make plans PM me or post in our local 30th forum thread.
http://milehighfieros.8.for...opic.php?p=9592#9592
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can talk to the St. Louis locals in the Gateway Fiero Club and get their thoughts. We might get 2 or 3 cars that way. Again, it depends on what day you guys roll through. Timing will also need to be part of the planning.
Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the route my husband and me are taking; we will each be in a Fiero. I cannot speak for the others in our area but I will post their plans when or if I find out their plans.

The trip from Denver to the host hotel is about 16 hours with minimal stops, with stopping to meet others for the caravan, getting gas and other miscellaneous pit stops I am guessing it will take around 18 hours. We have not selected meeting locations I was hoping the people in the meet cities could select a safe and convenient location, hopefully a gas station, truck stop, or restaurant right off the highway so we can get off and right back on to save time and not have to worry about getting lost in an unfamiliar city. We are leaving Denver Tuesday morning and driving to Topeka/Lawrence, Wednesday we will drive the rest of the way to Indy, stopping along the way to add people to the caravan.

We want to do some events they have planned for Thursday so we will need to be in town Wednesday night, so we will have to add a night to the host hotel or find a hotel for Wednesday night at another location. Some people will likely skip the activities on Thursday and arrive Thursday night so there might be two or more groups traveling in caravans for this event.

We are planning to stay Tuesday night in Topeka or Lawrence, so if someone in that area can point us to a decent hotel we can stay at for the night that would be helpful, maybe we can make the hotel parking lot the meeting place to start the next day. Check out the event schedule in the main thread.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/088485.html

Here is a map with the locations we plan to stop and pick up caravan participants so far.
http://goo.gl/maps/SQGhs

[This message has been edited by Christine (edited 12-29-2012).]

indyguy

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Chris the st joe group might join in as well i will keep u posted i'm sure 2 out of my 4 fieros will be going
eph_kay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ryan and WIll I got you guys added to our group, I will be getting more information together and emailing the locals about when and were to meet as it gets closer, and pass along the hotel information pretty soon so we can be organized and ready.

I added some more info on different routes, well added the I69 route, and I also added a "By Day" set up so if people are planning to leave a certain day they can check and see when everybody else in their path will be driving through to tag along.

Chris
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2012 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i will join up with you in st. louis. i live about 50 miles from st. louis. there is a couple more from my area. maybe they are interested in joining
eph_kay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2013 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
notwohorns I got you added, I know it is still aways away, but anybody who has plans made, let me know and I will get you on the list.

Chris
PFF
System Bot
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2013 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey I'm definitely planning on attending the 30th. I'm not sure exact day or time I would head out but I would be leaving from northwest Indiana and my route would be straight down I65. Google maps tells me I'm 159 miles from Indy motor speedyway, and about 2.5 hours. It would be cool to meet up with some people coming from the north to cruise down with.
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2013 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll probably caravan with Christine and everyone else from Denver, so add me to the list.
jwct7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2013 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be organizing a convoy from San Antonio TX up thru Austin and Dallas across to Memphis area and then heading north up to Indiana. Details will be going out soon. We have 23 fiero folk interested at the outset, some from OK too so I hope to make it happen.
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2013 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well guys,
Honestly I do not know if I am going to attend the 30th anniversary event or not. A lot of it has to do with work and money when the time comes but I would really enjoy coming to see all of you guys and see the track and whatever else is going to be there. My Fiero is not at all ready to make the trip but I feel confident that by the time this event rolls around it will be one way or another. Assuming that all the planets align and I can have the time and money and my Fiero is ready for a long trip I am wondering if there are any other Fiero Folks from this neck of the woods that plan to attend and might be willing to caravan up together for both friendship as well as road assistance if necessary? It is not all that terribly far to Indy from here I have made the trip before when I went to pick up a pair of Suzuki Samurai's from a fellow. It could be a really fun trip and I am sure some good food and fun will be had by all. Peace

Pete
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2013 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zmcdonal:

Hey I'm definitely planning on attending the 30th. I'm not sure exact day or time I would head out but I would be leaving from northwest Indiana and my route would be straight down I65. Google maps tells me I'm 159 miles from Indy motor speedyway, and about 2.5 hours. It would be cool to meet up with some people coming from the north to cruise down with.

I will probably be heading down on Wednesday early afternoon and will take 80 to 65. Not sure when the rest of the Chicago crowd is heading down, but maybe a rendezvous around Merriville.

For a Chicago area starting point, maybe Bolingbrook or Crestwood would be a good meeting point? Not sure if any of the Minnesota/Iowa/Wisconsin folks want to try to hook up somewhere around Chicago.
------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8 aka (Hat tip to Mr. J. Jones!)
http://jalopnik.com/5901950...or-her-sweet-sixteen
- 88 Yellow GT
- 86 Silver SE

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 01-02-2013).]

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2013 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scott AFB has an RV park around a lake. I can check into the logistics of it and see how many spots are there and if they could hadle all of us for one night. That would give a good meetup location and a safe spot for the adults and kids to play around!
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2013 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With any luck, I will be starting my next Fiero project this weekend! My goal is to have it "mechanically" ready by May - maybe even complete? If I can get it done, I'll be joining the caravan somewhere in Illinois!

Or maybe I'll have to pick up a nice daily driver for the trip?????

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 01-03-2013).]

lilrred

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lilrredSend a Private Message to lilrredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd love to be able to make it, just not sure on the funding....I'll have to save up like none other! If i would be able to make it I'm at exit 159 on I70 through KS. Maybe I can join up for a few miles just to see a line of Fiero's on the highway!
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lilrred:

I'd love to be able to make it, just not sure on the funding....I'll have to save up like none other! If i would be able to make it I'm at exit 159 on I70 through KS. Maybe I can join up for a few miles just to see a line of Fiero's on the highway!

Russell, KS? Add a tank of gas and 4 hrs to the KC times and join in

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

eph_kay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updated a few things about people joining in at different places, and where they are gonna drive from.

lilrred you are obviously welcome for how ever much you can manage to work out time wise, we can make sure to have your information so somebody can call you as the group passes by to join up and maybe drive over to KC with the group and have some pizza and meet everybody here, and then head back or decide to make the whole trip

katatak, I know there are a few more people in your area that I would expect to be making the trip, not sure if Dick Edzards has a car or will just possibly join for the show, I remember seeing his car at the Dells and at our shows, and would hope he hasn't left our community. Either way, if it wasn't too much out of the way, which I am sure it is, the i70 caravan would love to have you guys meet up with up and drive out there in the group.

Pete, if you decide to make it, let me know which day you plan to leave, and how you would drive up there and I will add you to the list.

Chris
PFF
System Bot
salaamq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for salaamqSend a Private Message to salaamqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might be able to catch up to you all in illinois if I know when and where exactly... If you don't mind a del Sol rolling with you.

I might also come for the show on saturday if I can make it...

[This message has been edited by salaamq (edited 01-07-2013).]

sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is crazy but I want to go to 30th pretty bad here in Seattle and meetup in KC.

I drove nonstop from SEA > SLC. Then passed right through DEN finally stopping in ICT last year to visit family, but it was in a large sedan. It was fun, exciting, but made me sore and tired. Perhaps I just needed to pace myself and stay in more hotels if I do a cross country trip a 2nd time. I was just pressed for time due to work obligations. I also got sunburned, and had my windows tinted soon after that trip! So as a sidenote, if you dont have tint, consider getting it before driving on a long summer day!

I could possibly meet up in Denver, ICT, or KC. Any other west coast participants considering attending the 30th?
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

I will probably be heading down on Wednesday early afternoon and will take 80 to 65. Not sure when the rest of the Chicago crowd is heading down, but maybe a rendezvous around Merriville.

Hey Jeff, Merriville area would work great for me. I'm really excited for the 30th and cruising that long of a ways in a big group would make it that much more fun.

Just an idea but depending on the time, could rendezvous for late lunch or something at Tilted Kilt in Merrillville and potentially get the waitresses to take pics with the cars and get the event started off right with some pictures to add to the "girls with Fieros" thread.

------------------

vitog44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is anyone from NJ, NY, CT...going? If so, any interest in setting up a caravan?
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will probably be heading across I-80 and was planning on picking up I-74 near Davenport/East Moline to head on into Indianapolis, probably on Wed. or Thursday at the latest.

Dan
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanFiero:

I will probably be heading across I-80 and was planning on picking up I-74 near Davenport/East Moline to head on into Indianapolis, probably on Wed. or Thursday at the latest.

Dan

Dan,

Are you coming in with Fred and the rest of the crew from that area?

Dr. W.
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

Dan,

Are you coming in with Fred and the rest of the crew from that area?

Dr. W.

I don't think we've discussed it yet, but my guess is Fred being one of the organizers will probably be in town a few days before everyone else. But it's possible, there's a get together this Sunday so hopefully they'll talk about it (of course I work so I'll have to get second hand info).

eph_kay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will try and get the first post updated here pretty soon as more people pitch in and commit.

Chris

[This message has been edited by eph_kay (edited 01-24-2013).]

eph_kay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2013 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumping this back up to the as it gets closer I would think more and more people will be getting plans set in place.

Chris
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2013 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I need to make sure I won't have to work those days...

Won't be driving a Fiero, though.

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 02-14-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2013 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be talking with my fellow Texans to see where we can all meet up on the way up!

I will be taking my new 86 GTX Build

and my wife will be Driving Barbie (88GT).

OPIES FIERO GTX BUILD
eph_kay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2013 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXOPIE, I know it might be a bit out of your guys way, but I have a good friend in the DFW area and he is going to making the trip up to join us in Kansas City and drive out from there. Once you get north enough for I70 its a straight shot.

Chris
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2013 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris,

I just received word that my biggest client has scheduled workshops on the June 28-29 so I will not be making the trip to Indy (unless I fly up, which I am sick of doing). This is after I scheduled 6 months in advance, in writing. This completely sucks!

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 02-28-2013).]

skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2013 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

I just received word that my biggest client has scheduled workshops on the June 28-29 so I will not be making the trip to Indy
Dr. W.

Damn it, man... The way I see it, you've an option or two: easiest, fly straight to Indy and I'll pick ya up there

I'm there either way - you're not going to get pulled out of it that easy.

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 02-28-2013).]

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2013 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

Damn it, man... The way I see it, you've an option or two: easiest, fly straight to Indy and I'll pick ya up there

I'm there either way - you're not going to get pulled out of it that easy.

J,

I will have to regroup in a week or two. The wife and I should hear on the move to ATL in about a week so she would likely not be going. I would need to fly from Springfield, MO to Indy, no direct flights.

W
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2013 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I din't see Blakeinspace on the thread. He contacted me about coming through STL on Wednesday with the Texas Group. I would expect several cars in this convoy. He is a good friend of mine and I would likely be hooking up with their group..... which could also be your group. IF the times are coordinated on Wednesday I think it would work.

It might be worth a PM.....
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2013 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

R Runner

3678 posts
Member since Feb 2003

Originally posted by notwohorns:

i will join up with you in st. louis. i live about 50 miles from st. louis. there is a couple more from my area. maybe they are interested in joining

I know where Greenville is. You could likely catch us on I-70.
sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2013 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My dad and I will be leaving from the Milwaukee area on Wednesday and following I-65 down to Indianapolis. We haven't figured out an exact time yet, but it would be in the afternoon. It's about a four and a half hour drive from our home to the hotel.

EDIT: We are likely hauling our two Fieros rather than driving, but we would love to bring up the tail of a caravan if we can meet up with someone!

[This message has been edited by sadie goad (edited 03-01-2013).]

eph_kay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2013 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will, keep us in the loop as things get closer, if you have your car ready, I don't think I am going to have mine 9 hour of driving worth, so there is a chance we are gonna have a multi car trailer for the trip and could easily get yours strapped down before heading out and have it for you when we get there.

Paul, I just sent Blakeinspace a message, hopefully we can make all the timing work out, it would be great to get all those guys to join in on the drive.

Sadi goad, I will get the I-65 route added onto the list.

Chris
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock