Started on: 12-28-2012 02:07 PM
Replies: 214 (5865 views)
Last post by: Christine on 07-06-2013 01:58 AM
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it just me or do others tend to drive faster the closer you get to where you are going. I just checked in, now I'm off to go find old friends and make new ones.
IP: Logged
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nellieship how are you doing??
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2013 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone......

My family and I just got home safe and sound. I want to say that I had a great time in the caravan and really enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting new ones at the 30th.

Hope everyone else has as safe a trip home as we did.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been home for a little over an hour.
Great show, everyone!
It was nice to be able to put faces to so many of the names that I've seen here.
Unfortunately, I only got to meet a small fraction of the folks who are here.

My trip home was quite uneventful, other than a bunch of rain and the (relatively) small explosion under the car, and the smoke from the engine grills.

At first I thought I ran over something. Then I thought I blew my engine.
That proved to not be the case. The problem is with the A/C.
I believe I blew a hose. I'll figure it out this week.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-01-2013).]

Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kevin and I are about half way home we are in Independence MO. for the night. We da a great time it was fun seeing old friends and meeting new ones. I will post again when I get home. I have some pictures but they are still in my camera and its too late to post them tonight.

I had fun at the Indy 500 track day, I had the honor of having John Callis ride in my car with me back to the hotel after our day at the track too.
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NTFC - stop in Jackson Tn. after stopping at the Corvette museum in Bowling Green, Ky.
Mike P had an 18 wheeler tire tread thrown up by a minivan, messed up his front bumper, side marker,
lower ground fx, put the radiator back a little causing the fan not to spin. Thanks Anthony
for getting that fixed so we could continue on.

Edit: NTFC took a personal tour of John Callies's personal shop today.

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 07-01-2013).]

Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We finally made it home and got the cars put away. I was a great trip and we had lots of fun seeing everyone we know and meeting new friends. I will post some pictures as sson as I get some sleep and get my pictures downloaded.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Christine... it was great hooking up the South and West caravans... wish we had not had the Indy go down or the rain... but rolling in a caravan of 17 or so was pretty darn cool.
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

Christine... it was great hooking up the South and West caravans... wish we had not had the Indy go down or the rain... but rolling in a caravan of 17 or so was pretty darn cool.

It was very cool to have such a big caravan, I think it is the most Fieros I have ever seen driving together on a public road for a long distance. Did any one take any pictures of the awesome Fiero train driving down the highway? The other cars and truckers must have felt like they were being swarmed by bees.

I am glad Chris was nice enough to go tow the Indy to the gas station and it fixed, so it all worked out in the end.

Did you guys get all the cars home after the re-tread incident?
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

Edit: NTFC took a personal tour of John Callies's personal shop today.

Personal tour !? This is proof that John Callies is being held hostage by the infamous Texas Mohawk Parking lot Gang.

------------------
1988 GT
Medium Red Metallic
Manual, Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs & StuWipes

Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:
Personal tour !? This is proof that John Callies is being held hostage by the infamous Texas Mohawk Parking lot Gang.

We also coerced him into signing autograph items.

He also showed us his 1 BAD 40 custom car he's building, he showed a little DVD presentation at the 30th. That is the only thing we could not take pics of and out of respect to him and his hospitality we obliged.

What a very, very, very nice man.
PFF
System Bot
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did anyone in our caravan get pictures of us rolling down the highway or any other group shots better than what I got? I hope so I never take enough pictures.

http://s920.photobucket.com...ersary?sort=2&page=1
gldkarma

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Great pics! Thanks!!

JC
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Christine:

Did anyone in our caravan get pictures of us rolling down the highway or any other group shots better than what I got? I hope so I never take enough pictures.

http://s920.photobucket.com...ersary?sort=2&page=1

i got a short video of some of the cars traveling down the highway but having a hard time getting it somewhere so people can view it.

http://s1313.photobucket.co.../library/Indy%2030th

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 07-05-2013).]

Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I have the video you wanted to post let me know if this is it.

I see you have to click on the picture and it plays but it opens a new window. I am not sure how to make it play without another window. it does work tough.

Thanks for the video Tom, it is cool.

[This message has been edited by Christine (edited 07-06-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay