Started on: 10-05-2011 06:57 AM
Replies: 282 (15557 views)
Last post by: yellowstone on 01-23-2014 08:55 PM
yellowstone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2012 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Taillights are done! The PON TIAC letters are of different brightness because one side has LED bulbs while the other doesn't yet.

Note the cool LED third brake light and HID backup lights from TLG.

Great job, Dean!
IP: Logged
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2012 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

Randy, YOU of all people saying that?!?!?!

You will recall that I said "carbon fiber BODY PARTS"
I obviously make exceptions to my "carbon fiber rule" where I know it is appropriate and tasteful....
A small C/F panel finished in high gloss resin between those intake logs would be very appropriate and tasteful.
A small aluminum panel with a Pegasus emblem on it is also appropriate and tasteful....

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-28-2012).]

Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2012 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kolja, for the PON and TIAC lights do you want red LEDs or white?
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2012 05:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can somebody post a picture from the same angle with the stock reverse lights lit? I don't have a "before" picture...
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2012 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just received pix from Dallas Custom Steering Wheel with my redone steering wheel (with extra padding) and shift knob. Looks like an awesome job!

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 03-01-2012).]

fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2012 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Yellowstone, Dallas custom steering wheel does awesome work. I got the same in my 88GT.

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. All original.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2012 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hood sent off to the painter (along with the new rockers):

Rear decklid only got sanded and buffed and the imperfections it had disappeared. Money was saved!

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2012 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rear decklid only got sanded and buffed and the imperfections it had disappeared. Money was saved!

...and thankfully no silly looking Ricer carbon fiber hood scoop was pasted onto it !
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2012 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

...and thankfully no silly looking Ricer carbon fiber hood scoop was pasted onto it !

The reason I was even considering one was that it looked as if the DTB intake may not clear the decklid and I was thinking about solutions that wouldn't require a repaint. But, yes, it's better that way...
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gave all necessary information for the custom tune to Darth Fiero (Ryan at Sinister Performance) yesterday and hoping for quick turnaround!
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Russ sent me these pix of my front and rear trunk covers that are on their way to Whodeanie Customs right now:

NICE!

------------------

Currently being upgraded at Whodeanie Customs with many TLG Automotive parts

www.yellowfiero.com Pictures Modifications

PFF
System Bot
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks really nice. One thing I always liked about your car is that it's "Sanitary" in every aspect.

Is Dean bringing it down for Daytona or are you going up to fetch it yourself?
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to get it myself. Need to book my flight and hotel(s)...

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 03-09-2012).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kolja,

i cannot wait to see your car, especially with all the new tweeks ! Deans says all the lights are pretty incredible.

I got to Daytona last year and you were just pulling off to leave so i never got to see it up close. This year hopefully i will get to check it out.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Kolja,
I got to Daytona last year and you were just pulling off to leave so i never got to see it up close.

I asked someone; I thought yellowstone was going to be here and they said you just left.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I wasn't in a good mood last year. Heck, I put the Fiero up for sale right after Daytona...

Things are better now!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2012 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we have gotten a few more parts in that we will be installing soon. the rockers still have about a day of work on them before they can go to paint but the hood is in primer and ready. I went to the paint store yesterday to get the paint matched and will have it today.
also we will be taking the car to get the alignment done this week as well.
almost their

this car has always been one my all time favorite fieros and to do all the mods on it that we have done has been a blast.
the best part of it is we added to it to make it even better not chainge it
D.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2012 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

the best part of it is we added to it to make it even better not chainge it
D.

What he said!

I got word that the custom chip is on it's way to Whodeanie Customs from Darth Fiero.

I bought a set of Kahines tinted GT quarter windows but I had them sent to my house instead of Whodeanie Customs so they won't be on my car at Daytona.

I'm also hoping to get new stainless steel nose and fender badges from silver 85 sc in time for the show.

------------------

Currently being upgraded at Whodeanie Customs with many TLG Automotive parts

www.yellowfiero.com Pictures Modifications

Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2012 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't wait to see it all come together. We saw it and spoke to you just before you left Daytona last year. It was one of my favorites.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2012 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the new chip came in yesterday and we will be installing it today to see if it works out.
we also got the hood back from paint.
the hood scoop needed to be reworked because it was cracking out.
D.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2012 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2012 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking great! I really want to know how it runs with the new intake.
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2012 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kolja,

Maybe we can park together and show off our lights on Daytona Saturday night? In fact, we should find out who else has special lighting and we can "light it up".
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2012 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure, will do!

Originally posted by rpro:

Kolja,

Maybe we can park together and show off our lights on Daytona Saturday night? In fact, we should find out who else has special lighting and we can "light it up".

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kolja,

Check your pm.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2012 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
more work on the car yesterday, got the windows tinted and the hood and deck lid installed. monday it will be going to get an alignment.
D.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2012 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tomorrow I'll be seeing my Fiero again after all that time! YAY!
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2012 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See you in Daytona.
Boogaloo

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2012 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any pics of the finished car before the show?.

[This message has been edited by Boogaloo (edited 03-28-2012).]

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2012 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Engine is back in the car and Dean came up with an awesome cover for the DTB intake from TLG.

]

The intake looks great. I can't wait to hear what you think of it performance-wise.

[This message has been edited by carnut122 (edited 03-28-2012).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2012 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we had the car at the alignment shop yesterday and before we could get that done we had to adjust the coilovers to set the ride hight.
it was way too low in the front. we will be finishing up a few little things today like installing the new screens, adjusting the headlights and installing the new rockers. once that is done it will be a lot of clean up and a few pictures
D.

PFF
System Bot
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2012 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm so excited!!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2012 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Folks this car is just sick !

My car was parked next to Kolja's at the show, and all i could do was drool !

Whodeanie has helped yellowstone take it to another level.

Amazing !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 03-31-2012).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2012 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some night-time beauty shots of the finished "product":

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 04-03-2012).]

Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2012 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a thing of beauty....
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2012 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car looks amazing!
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2012 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kolja,
The car looks amazing.
Still clean, and professional looking and no "gimmicky" junk on it.
The Teutonic sense of styling and engineering still prevails.

I am now jealous as hell

When you're ready, bring it up here and I'll help you put some *real* gages in it instead of those "estimators" you have now ......

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-03-2012).]

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2012 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Money shot right there.

Love the tail lights. I remember reading they are hella units. Did you order from their website, or how did you go about getting those?
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2012 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

Money shot right there.

Love the tail lights. I remember reading they are hella units. Did you order from their website, or how did you go about getting those?

I bought them in Germany as they are much cheaper there (even with 19% sales tax). They're still very expensive! In the US, you can get them at rallylights.com. Look through this thread and you'll find more info e.g. part number and links.

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 04-04-2012).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2012 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Some more pix of stuff added.

Front and rear trunk covers:

New badges:

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to: