Started on: 10-05-2011 06:57 AM
Replies: 282 (15526 views)
Last post by: yellowstone on 01-23-2014 08:55 PM
yellowstone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2011 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH lowering springs, 13" Viper/Corvette brakes. PU dog bone, all bushings and engine mounts, K&N air and oil filters, battery relocated to front. Rebuilt&overbored 2.8 V6, BORLA exhaust. Mercedes SLK yellow paintjob, Mr. Mikes leather seats, door skins, shift and e-brake boots. MP3 deck and custom subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front, Aus' Stage 2 side scoops, "Fie Ro" extractor front scoop. Fiero Store HD front and rear swaybars, strut tower brace, black carpet, air intake. Rodney Dickman's competition short shifter, Ultimate Getrag shift kit, SS vacuum lines and deck lid strut. Billet aluminum dash kit from Kitcarman.
Pictures: www.yellowfiero.com/fieropixnew/index.php
Modifications: www.yellowfiero.com/mods/index.php

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2011 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was Quick I take it you had a safe trip back home.
D.
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2011 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean's place is almost like a Fiero breeding ground... Nice picture, but what's going to happen over the next five months Yellowstone?

Robert
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2011 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watch this space and you'll find out! Good stuff but unfortunately no engine conversion...
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2011 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whodeanie’s where Fiero’s go to get pimped out
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2011 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweeeeeeet !

Man i just wish your car was there when i went to visit a couple months ago ! When i got to Daytona last year you were just leaving, and i just saw it pulling off so i never got to see it up close.

Whatever Dean is doing, your car is going to be even nicer.

Maybe you can get dean to finish those 355 rockers and throw a set on your ride !? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink hehehehe.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 10-05-2011).]

F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2011 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do I smell another Chopper?
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2011 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bet he is going to get a 3800Sc swap.

mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steel:
I bet he is going to get a 3800Sc swap.

I'll take that bet.

Originally posted by yellowstone:
Good stuff but unfortunately no engine conversion...

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, someone reads the posts! :-)

No chop top either. I personally am not a fan of them in Fieros that haven't been heavily modified otherwise.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lmao,...i saw that too, and i was like uhhhhhh.....No.
PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No chop top either. I personally am not a fan of them in Fieros that haven't been heavily modified otherwise.

No chop or swap, so what's gonna take 5 months do to?
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My project is not time-sensitive. It will involve engine work, suspension work, steering work, brake work, and body work.

Not a total transformation but refinements. Dean had good automotive taste and that's why I'm going to him.

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 10-06-2011).]

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why the brakes?
Did it not work out with Phil?
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My project is not time-sensitive. It will involve engine work, suspension work, steering work, brake work, and body work.

Not a total transformation but refinements. Dean had good automotive taste and that's why I'm going to him.

Finally going to get those Hella tailights on there huh?
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad you kept the car Yellowstone. I bet you are too.
RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TURBO !!!!! 13 inch breaks !!!! and it must be getting some fiberglassing maybe a hood !!! cant wait too see ...........
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I already have 13 inch brakes but they will get some cosmetic upgrades.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Maybe. I sold the set I had but I'm going to Germany in Dec and may get another set...

Originally posted by randye:

Finally going to get those Hella tailights on there huh?

F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2011 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe. I sold the set I had but I'm going to Germany in Dec and may get another set...

Going back for a visit or to live? We are going to Spain next month for a visit.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2011 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I was going back for good it wouldn't have made much sense to have delivered the Fiero to Dean until March, I guess... No, just for a visit over christmas.

Originally posted by F355spider:

Going back for a visit or to live? We are going to Spain next month for a visit.

Her are some more pix from my visit with Whodeanie:

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH lowering springs, 13" Viper/Corvette brakes. PU dog bone, all bushings and engine mounts, K&N air and oil filters, battery relocated to front. Rebuilt&overbored 2.8 V6, BORLA exhaust. Mercedes SLK yellow paintjob, Mr. Mikes leather seats, door skins, shift and e-brake boots. MP3 deck and custom subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front, Aus' Stage 2 side scoops, "Fie Ro" extractor front scoop. Fiero Store HD front and rear swaybars, strut tower brace, black carpet, air intake. Rodney Dickman's competition short shifter, Ultimate Getrag shift kit, SS vacuum lines and deck lid strut. Billet aluminum dash kit from Kitcarman.
Pictures: www.yellowfiero.com/fieropixnew/index.php
Modifications: www.yellowfiero.com/mods/index.php

PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2011 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was able to get the car out yesterday for a test drive up to a local show with the Fiero club.

all cleaned up from the drive here.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2011 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool, even though it feels like someone is taking my wife out on a date! :-)

Originally posted by whodeanie:

I was able to get the car out yesterday for a test drive up to a local show with the Fiero club.

all cleaned up from the drive here.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2011 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would never go that far LOL! I know how you feel. it was a good chance to get it out for a test drive and promote the shop and club all in one shot.
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2011 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
normally i would say that green fiero is ghastly ugly in color but i seem to like it because of how different it is.....not every car can pull off wild color combos like that....#1 hardest to pull off right...bubblegum pink OOOOHHHH yaaaaaa....anyone have a pink fiero?
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2011 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got a chance to see Yellowstone's car in the flesh, last Friday.
It looks every bit as good in person as it does in pics. Not many cars can do that.
Between that car and Whodeanie's shop, I felt as if I were in the midst of greatness.

The green car (aka, Kermit) is outrageous, but it's very well done. It just works.
It's been around the area for years, and is well known to most of the folks in our club.
Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2011 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took this picture of a pink fiero in the parking lot at my work, I left a card on to see if they wanted to join our club and she did sign up but has never showed up to an event. It is darker pink than the picture shows and the ribbon on the hood dedicated to the persons mother, it is raised and looks like it took some work to do it.

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2011 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wait, is this even an option? After seeing the pics, I'm willing to do some serious dealing if that's on the table.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2011 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mmmhhhhhhhh.........mmmhhhhhhhh........mmmhhhhhhh.......... fuhgeddaboudid.

Originally posted by mptighe:

Wait, is this even an option? After seeing the pics, I'm willing to do some serious dealing if that's on the table.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL!

we have started to work on one of the big mods already, but it will not be installed on the car yet. we are using another one for mock up.
I will get pics soon for all to see but for now it will have to wait.
D.
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks like one of Nelson's many Mera's in the pic.
PFF
System Bot
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just placed an order with TLG (www.tlg-store.com) for some very nice stuff.

Quiz: what am I getting?

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 10-20-2011).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HID back ups? BTW seeing red X's with a lot of your pics too now.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're right on that one! But that's not all!

And the red X's have tp be a problem with the Pennocks server...

Originally posted by mptighe:

HID back ups? BTW seeing red X's with a lot of your pics too now.

Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone say Pink Fiero?? If I had the money saved up I would buy this one and drive it till I could afford a paint job...

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/055537.html

I have seen Yellowstone's Fiero in person at Daytona last year. Very nicely put together. Can't wait to see the new additions to it.

[This message has been edited by Marine1981 (edited 10-20-2011).]

dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Every time I see Whodeanies shop I picture him coming in the door and saying "hmmm, what shall I work on today"
Boogaloo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time to see some finished cars now,about time.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2011 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Every time I see Whodeanies shop I picture him coming in the door and saying "hmmm, what shall I work on today"

lol! I wish it was like that, it is more like what 5 do we need to work on today this is why I am not taking on new work I want to finish what is already here.
we kind of got bombed all at once so it is a bit more stress than I would like but it is still fun when one is done and going home.
the plan is to have several of them done for Daytona one for Carlile and 2 for the Dells.
D.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2011 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
livin' the dream!
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2011 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just placed an order with TLG (www.tlg-store.com) for some very nice stuff.

Quiz: what am I getting?

Their new dual t/b intake???
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay