Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Post a pic of your Fiero taken Today (Page 34)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 35 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Post a pic of your Fiero taken Today by NCTyphoonKid
Started on: 09-29-2009 07:31 PM
Replies: 1387 (60827 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 04-21-2024 05:31 PM
redromo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2023 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redromoSend a Private Message to redromoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Greg Z:

Where is everyone getting these tail light assembies? Do they make them for the fastback?

Last pic taken. Motor is back in and now car is waiting to be taken to the Fabricators Shop

IP: Logged
1985 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2023 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1985 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is my 1985 Fiero GT
Kelvin Vivian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2023 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kelvin VivianSend a Private Message to Kelvin VivianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

88 GT T-Top 5-spd #338 of 1252
87 SE 4-cyl 5-spd sunroof, spoiler, performance sound
85 2M4 base coupe T-Top 5-spd, rackless decklid, 15-in 88 GT rims, aero-conversion

gregr75

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gregr75Send a Private Message to gregr75Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New cradle, mounts, bushings. Almost ready to shove 'er back in!

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
richard in nc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for richard in ncSend a Private Message to richard in ncEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

I never get tired of seeing that fine looking car.

how to post pics here?i don't have photobucket [if thats still i thing'.
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Posting is easy... just click (copy) on the photo you want to post from your file(s) and then just click (paste)it into the new post.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by richard in nc:

how to post pics here?i don't have photobucket [if thats still i thing].

Photobucket is so 2003, and it always sucked.

Try what Steve stated... and if that doesn't work, use the Upload Media button at the lower left of the message posting box.

jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2023 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lots of late-night detail work ahead as we get ready for the 40th this weekend
Awalker W02

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2023 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Awalker W02Send a Private Message to Awalker W02Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2023 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Homecoming.

PFF
System Bot
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2023 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jonrev:

Homecoming.

Wow that looks different!

jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2023 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If memory serves me correct, the sign panels disappeared shortly before the rest of the facility. There was some sewer work done recently as well that tore up part of the driveway -- a little sketchy trying to park here, now.

The remaining Plant 17 signs that were on the far south end of the property have also been removed in the last couple years.
css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2023 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At a local cruise night.... I was fortunate to have the guy with the '88 Suzuki Samurai park next to me. I always use the Samurai as an example of a vehicle very much like the Fiero in that is was very popular for a few years, then fell out of favor amid safety fears (real or imagined) and then quickly nearly disappeared from the roads only to be kept alive by its devoted fans years later. Coincidentally, it was from the same time period s the Fiero also. The guy who owned it bought in new in 1988 and he also owns a Solstice.

[This message has been edited by css9450 (edited 07-24-2023).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2023 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man! Good to see you! It's been a minute. Hope you are doing well.

Originally posted by Kelvin Vivian:

Not taken today, but the most recent pic I've got.

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2023 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Raydar

40729 posts
Member since Oct 1999
Chris, That car looks great! Most of them are completely bleached out, by now.

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Getting groceries

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2023 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jonrev:

If memory serves me correct, the sign panels disappeared shortly before the rest of the facility. There was some sewer work done recently as well that tore up part of the driveway -- a little sketchy trying to park here, now.

Interesting that they actually bricked in any/all entrances on what used to be the front of the building. I guess that's the most effective way of keeping yahoos out.
Kelvin Vivian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2023 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kelvin VivianSend a Private Message to Kelvin VivianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Man! Good to see you! It's been a minute. Hope you are doing well.

Not taken today, but the most recent pic I've got.

All is good Raydar - still living the dream! I showed the 88GT at Radwood's Norcal event in San Francisco over this past weekend - there's lots of love for the Fiero!

------------------

88 GT T-Top 5-spd #338 of 1252
87 SE 4-cyl 5-spd sunroof, spoiler, performance sound
85 2M4 base coupe T-Top 5-spd, rackless decklid, 15-in 88 GT rims, aero-conversion

Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2023 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Kelvin!
If you’re ever in the area there is a great informal CarsNCoffee by Hillsdale & Ross in San Jose the first Saturday of every month. Why don’t you come on out so I don’t have to “reprezent” alone? 😀
Kit

[This message has been edited by Kitskaboodle (edited 07-25-2023).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2023 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Chris, That car looks great! Most of them are completely bleached out, by now.

Thanks! I'm not sure if the paint is "original", but it looks nice. Have had more people approach us (on foot and in their cars (!!)) than with any of our other Fieros.
jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2023 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2023 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If doesn't load.
http://muckup.com/02.jpg
http://muckup.com/03.jpg
http://muckup.com/04.jpg

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 08-14-2023).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2023 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

If doesn't load.

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2023 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Pat i cannot hotlink on my servers without a bunch of code.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2023 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

Thanks Pat i cannot hotlink on my servers without a bunch of code.

That's the thing though, there's no need to "hotlink" images to embed them in posts here. Images appearing here (when using the forum utility) have been copied to the PFF server. Use the Upload Media tab located at the lower left corner when creating a post. Then navigate to where the image is stored and select it.

It's even simpler if an online image is to be used in a post. Just right click on the image, Copy image, and then Paste it into a post... hopefully not in the middle of a sentence as I've seen done. That's the method I used to embed your image in my previous post. You'll notice that the URL for your image in my post is the PFF server, not your server.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-15-2023).]

css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2023 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bring my Fiero to this place for their cruise night about once a year.... It is VERY import heavy and the kids there never know what a Fiero is but most of them are appreciative in their chance to see one. Then there is cheap entertainment as the evening wears on as the kids and some of the adults leave the parking lot testing how much of a burnout the local cops will let them get away with.

falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2023 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3rd place best american tuning
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2023 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trying out the new 4 post lift.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2023 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

Wow that looks different!

Are there any videos of this facility? I looked on YouTube and nothing came up... would love to see if anyone took a tour of the grounds.
jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took a Sunday a ride to Pontiac, IL since we missed the Museum show last month. The Museum was open but all the Fiero stuff got moved to the Michigan location for the 40th. We also stopped at Wally's... a midwest Buc-ee's clone.

[This message has been edited by jonrev (edited 10-10-2023).]

FarrahtheFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FarrahtheFieroSend a Private Message to FarrahtheFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In the middle of being wrapped!
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Four days ago, in front of the Wellborn Muscle Car museum in Alexander City.
(PGAckerman, myself, and our ladies. Thanks Paul!)

lateFormula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lateFormulaSend a Private Message to lateFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not today, but less than 2 weeks ago.
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2023 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
'84 SE 4 cyl 4 speed hits 400,000 km half way through its 40th year at 40 kph.

css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2023 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by David Hambleton:

'84 SE 4 cyl 4 speed hits 400,000 km half way through its 40th year at 40 kph.

40, 40 and 400,000.... Doesn't that activate the time-travel device? You might wind up at 400 B.C.

sleek fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2023 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sleek fieroSend a Private Message to sleek fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

this is m Neighbours SE V6 . they are thinking about joining
jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2023 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Craig71188

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2023 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Craig71188Send a Private Message to Craig71188Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2023 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sleek fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2023 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sleek fieroSend a Private Message to sleek fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Last outing before winter . sleek

[This message has been edited by sleek fiero (edited 11-17-2023).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 35 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock