Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Post a pic of your Fiero taken Today (Page 29)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 35 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Post a pic of your Fiero taken Today by NCTyphoonKid
Started on: 09-29-2009 07:31 PM
Replies: 1387 (60816 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 04-21-2024 05:31 PM
bandi

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bandiSend a Private Message to bandiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

First time I've actually had it on a dirt road- but I was on my way to check out another Fiero.
IP: Logged
Skybax

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2021 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice fall photo!
bandi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2021 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bandiSend a Private Message to bandiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks!
Easy8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2021 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Caffeine and octane Saturday morning, only Fiero there, parked across from a bunch of C8 corvettes to show them where thier cars came from.

rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2021 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Finally got a garage.
FFIEROFRED

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2021 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FFIEROFREDSend a Private Message to FFIEROFREDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
84, sbc V8, 88 trailer
bandi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2021 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bandiSend a Private Message to bandiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bought an absolutely ruined '88 Formula for parts. I'm not entirely sure what happened to it (but the rear wheels and half of the subframe were almost under the seats). A sawzall and a 4Runner made pretty short work of the engine removal.

Anyway, it has a 5 speed Getrag and a perfect interior. Too bad the previous owner absolutely destroyed most of the rear body panels. Not a single piece of this thing will go to further waste, I promise! I think the only salvageable rear suspension component is the sway bar. Front subframe actually looks okay.

V8Steve

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2021 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for V8SteveClick Here to visit V8Steve's HomePageSend a Private Message to V8SteveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Added AF gage to help in tuning AED HO 750 double pumper

------------------
88GT 355 CI, AED HO 750 Double Pumper, AFR milled 180, Dyno'd at 427 HP, 360 WHP, F40 6-Spd
anderson@gdsconsulting.com

jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2022 04:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Taken last May, film developed last month, scanned tonight
larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2022 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got this off my phone last night. End of October with everybody out of the garage so I could put up some more paneling in the new garage.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2022 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not taken "Today", but it's a heckuva lot more recent than some of the photos being posted. This was Dec 30, the day after a seven inch snowfall. My Formula and JDM Subie...

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2022 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36402 posts
Member since Apr 99

Originally posted by jonrev:

...film developed last month, scanned tonight

What do you scan your negatives/slides with? I was supposed to go pick up an Epson V600 today, but after not driving my Formula for a week during a cold snap, the engine started overheating just a few blocks from home. I'm more worried about the car now than getting the scanner!
jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2022 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^I run an Epson V800, does good enough of a job that I make fine art prints from the scans. I had a V600 beforehand, if you shoot film on the regular or plan to scan a lot of it: the V700/800 has a larger upper scan bed transparency scanner.

[This message has been edited by jonrev (edited 01-03-2022).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2022 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...if you shoot film on the regular or plan to scan a lot of it: the V700/800 has a larger upper scan bed.

Both the V700 and V800 are very nice scanners, and the additional step-up in price over the V600 reflects that. I haven't shot film in years since going digital, but I have a lot of 35mm slides and negatives from when I was still shooting in that format. I also have a lot of 120 negatives taken with my parent's old Brownie Hawkeye when I was a kid. I'd like to try the V600, and see if I'm satisfied with the results. The idea of scanning these old negatives and bringing them back to life quite excites me, as many of the old color prints (dating back to the 60's with the 120 negs) have badly deteriorated over time.
jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2022 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I shoot mostly 120 film in the 6x9 and 6x6 formats between a Mamiya Universal rig and an older Rolleiflex TLR. 35mm negatives to a slightly lesser extent, slides only really when I'm digitizing archival (found) images. The V600 scan quality is fine, I used it for scanning bleached Polaroid negatives for a minute. But for the sake of bulk scanning I'd definitely say the upgrade justifies the price, even if you went hunting for one gently used. On the V600 you'll be limited to scanning one strip of 120, two strips of 35mm negatives, or four mounted slides at a time.

I'd also recommend upgrading scan adapters, the ones Epson provides are hilariously flimsy and pretty useless at keeping especially 120 film flat. I use the Lomography holders.

------------------
[jonrevProjects]

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2022 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sometimes "scan" negatives using a DSLR and macro lens, and convert them into positives afterward. Super easy to do in B&W but not so much in color. I used something called Film Lab pro for this one (photo is from 2003).

A DX-format DSLR might be OK for scanning a 35mm negative, but maybe not quite as good on 120.... The sensor is like 1/10th the size! It would eventually get pixellated if blown up to a big print.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2022 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'd also recommend upgrading scan adapters, the ones Epson provides are hilariously flimsy and pretty useless at keeping especially 120 film flat. I use the Lomography holders.

Yes, I'd read that the original Epson film holders are pretty bad. I guess I'll be able to find out first hand as I just got back from picking up the V600 that I was was supposed to get yesterday when my Formula overheated. Purchased it from a couple who had bought it and never used it. Great deal, still sealed in the box! Looking forward to taking this baby for a test drive.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2022 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36402 posts
Member since Apr 99

Originally posted by css9450:

I sometimes "scan" negatives using a DSLR and macro lens, and convert them into positives afterward... I used something called Film Lab pro for this one.

Are you referring to Negative Film Lab Pro? I just watched a demo of it Here. The guy has a... different approach to presenting a video.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2022 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Are you referring to Negative Film Lab Pro? I just watched a demo of it Here. The guy has a... different approach to presenting a video.

LOL That guy certainly sounds enthusiastic!

The program I used was called filmlabapp dot com. No lightroom or other software needed. I only used it a couple times but then the free preview ended. I might have to actually pay for it if I get any more color negatives.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2022 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

LOL That guy certainly sounds enthusiastic!

From looking at his eyes (which he seems to be having trouble keeping open), I'd say he's a stoner. Maybe smokin' up a little bit too often.
jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2022 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Illinois Railway Museum car show, 8/1/21
35mm scanned the other day

------------------
[jonrevProjects]

[This message has been edited by jonrev (edited 01-11-2022).]

PFF
System Bot
jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At RADwood Chicago last August
Expired 35mm

Skybax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Skybax (edited 01-13-2022).]

Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2022 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2022 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last scan from 2021... Fierorama 25
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2022 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick Morehouse:

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Skybax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2022 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pmbrunelle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2022 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I miss my car

Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2022 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 85 GT as of last Sunday.
What you don’t see is that in this very spot it had been sitting up on jackstands for a good 3+ months while I sorted out all the brake issues.
Man, it feels good to have the wheels back on the ground again.
Kit
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2022 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kitskaboodle

2990 posts
Member since Nov 2004
My 85 GT as of last Sunday.
What you don’t see is that in this very spot it had been sitting up on jackstands for a good 3+ months while I sorted out all the brake issues.
Man, it feels good to have the wheels back on the ground again.
Kit
ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2022 06:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2022 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2022 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

Chaddiesel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2022 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChaddieselSend a Private Message to ChaddieselEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got my 84 out of winter hibernation
Skybax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2022 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw the chipmunks came out from winter hibernation last week, but thought its still too early for my Fiero, lol
Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2022 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In need of my garage ‘ hopefully this snow will melt soon 😳 .

[This message has been edited by Newbfiero (edited 03-31-2022).]

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2022 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice, Robert. What wheels are those?
Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2022 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Nice, Robert. What wheels are those?

Thx my good man 👍 ‘ these are my original 13 dark gray turbo wheels that came with the fiero . They have been power coasted gold 😉 . I also run some 15 inch .

[This message has been edited by Newbfiero (edited 04-02-2022).]

SKJSS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2022 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SKJSSSend a Private Message to SKJSSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Beautiful day for a ride!!
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2022 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 35 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock