Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Post a pic of your Fiero taken Today (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 35 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Post a pic of your Fiero taken Today by NCTyphoonKid
Started on: 09-29-2009 07:31 PM
Replies: 1385 (60736 views)
Last post by: LT188GT on 02-25-2024 04:10 PM
NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2009 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll start

------------------
Korey "Plastic Makes It Possible"
86 Pontiac Fiero SE gold on black options incl luggage rack,power windows,power door locks,sunroof,4 spd,body colored wheels
86 Buick Grand National bone stock
93 GMC Typhoon #1710 black on black bone stock

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GS Jon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2009 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GS JonClick Here to visit GS Jon's HomePageSend a Private Message to GS JonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My poor Fiero needs a lot of attention when it comes to appearance. At least the suspension and brakes are done... for now.

Valkyrie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2009 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ValkyrieSend a Private Message to ValkyrieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
87 GT, LT1-5 speed.

My poor ol' 85 SE, 2.8-3 speed. Someday, it will be restored..
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2009 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkyrie:

87 GT, LT1-5 speed.

My poor ol' 85 SE, 2.8-3 speed. Someday, it will be restored..

Heyyyyy I was just in Roblin last month. My daughter is a paramedic in Swan River. We passed through Roblin a few times. Go figger.

[This message has been edited by Dave E Bouy (edited 09-29-2009).]

1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...and

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Taken yesterday so close enough

Valkyrie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ValkyrieSend a Private Message to ValkyrieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave E Bouy:
Heyyyyy I was just in Roblin last month. My daughter is a paramedic in Swan River. We passed through Roblin a few times. Go figger.

Wow, that's so weird! I bought my 87 from Perry Sound Ontario as well! What a small world.

[This message has been edited by Valkyrie (edited 09-30-2009).]

Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took a shot of my '86 GT interior after installing dash corner caps

BazookaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hell, you guys just wanna show off your Fieros

Mine are in storage.... *cries*

------------------
BAZOOKAFIERO's Junk

"You giveth, I taketh away"

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alibi:

Took a shot of my '86 GT interior after installing dash corner caps

Yea dude in your thread your corenr caps looked like they had seen better days. nice interior though.
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, they had been knocked around pretty good. The caps work well enough so Its good enough for me. The interior is in pretty decent shape, but it suffers from age like all the rest. The seat fabric is really starting to deteriorate now that I'm actually driving the car after its been siting for the last 8 or so years so I'm getting covers from Iggee pretty soon. IIRC, you had some from that company as well that you picked up at a swap meet. How are they holding up for you?

The headliner and visors will need to be redone eventually too, but those will probably have to wait till spring as I have more important issues to address first.
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alibi:

Yeah, they had been knocked around pretty good. The caps work well enough so Its good enough for me. The interior is in pretty decent shape, but it suffers from age like all the rest. The seat fabric is really starting to deteriorate now that I'm actually driving the car after its been siting for the last 8 or so years so I'm getting covers from Iggee pretty soon. IIRC, you had some from that company as well that you picked up at a swap meet. How are they holding up for you?

The headliner and visors will need to be redone eventually too, but those will probably have to wait till spring as I have more important issues to address first.

You will like the iggy seat covers. i have a set of them and they work great.
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Needs a little paint, huh?

[/QUOTE]

------------------
Why fight to be accepted by people you don't actually want to be like?

[This message has been edited by fierocarparts (edited 10-01-2009).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

Needs a little paint, huh?

Woa, serious? Thats a Fiero under there?!
Crazy work you did!
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll do one better than a pic:

[This message has been edited by KurtAKX (edited 09-30-2009).]

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KurtAKX:

I'll do one better than a pic:

Did you make it to 50 MPH?

Nice vid though.
NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CenTexIndy:

Nice Fiero and G8
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you. We just traded in my wife's Expedition for the G8.
She REALLY likes it - but she still doesn't care for the Fiero - even after having one in the driveway for all 16 years we have been married.
NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you. We just traded in my wife's Expedition for the G8.
She REALLY likes it - but she still doesn't care for the Fiero - even after having one in the driveway for all 16 years we have been married.

Is the G8 a GT?
PFF
System Bot
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes it is.
The interior is sharp - it has the red inserts in the seats. I have only gotten to drive it 30 miles
NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes it is.
The interior is sharp - it has the red inserts in the seats. I have only gotten to drive it 30 miles

I have a friend of mine with the blue color there real good looking cars
CogFieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CogFieroGTSend a Private Message to CogFieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkyrie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ValkyrieSend a Private Message to ValkyrieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CogFiero - I like your rearview-floor-mirror.
CogFieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CogFieroGTSend a Private Message to CogFieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol, i knew someone would point that out. i recently installed a mirror from a 92 roadmaster. that's the original one in the floor board
NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CogFieroGT:

I like the color combo
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here you go

[This message has been edited by BMTFIERO (edited 10-01-2009).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2009 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

The Black Widow Site

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-02-2009).]

josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2009 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is mine as of a few min's ago:
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2009 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Couldn't find my camera but here is a phone pic...

I'll look again for the camera. If I find it I'll post a better pic.

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 10-02-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2009 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Her's a few of mine taken today. It's just out of the paint shop awaiting reassembly

85pontiac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2009 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85pontiacSend a Private Message to 85pontiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Taken today at McConnels Mill state park outside of Butler, PA.

[This message has been edited by 85pontiac (edited 10-03-2009).]

Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2009 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
heres one coery wants posted ......on the way home from lititz.....

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2009 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!! GT sleeping :

Took it out for a couple runs today, between rain showers, season is quickly coming to an end here in Michigan.
Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2009 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cruise to Skyline drive in Canon City Colorado this afternoon.

NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2009 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^looks like you all had a good meet

Taken yesterday
TopNotch

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2009 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here ya go....

lildevil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2009 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heres a few I took today...

I was able to take one video also before we were chased away...not sure why
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2009 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lildevil:

Heres a few I took today...

I was able to take one video also before we were chased away...not sure why

I never get tired of seeing that fine looking car.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 35 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock