Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Post a pic of your Fiero taken Today (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 35 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Post a pic of your Fiero taken Today by NCTyphoonKid
Started on: 09-29-2009 07:31 PM
Replies: 1385 (60736 views)
Last post by: LT188GT on 02-25-2024 04:10 PM
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The car is not as nice & clean in person, but here's my contribution to the thread.
IP: Logged
Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

A little bit different than last week. Had to throw it together to take it on the Coast Run.

At least it is all one color now. Mustang scoop and rear wing added.

Wow. That's sad that those low lifes did what they did to your stuff Songman. That's actually a very nice kit that they put together for your car and I'm very impressed with how it looks. Good luck in finding them and getting everything back...
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sitting in the driveway . The decklid is up because she made a nasty rattle noise right before I pulled into the driveway, and I was "checking it".

Brad
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero84Freak:

Wow. That's sad that those low lifes did what they did to your stuff Songman. That's actually a very nice kit that they put together for your car and I'm very impressed with how it looks. Good luck in finding them and getting everything back...

Thanks. I would just be satisfied to the the 88 GT back. Orville is going to help me do a little completion work on the parts that are on this car. I think the rear is fine. With a little tweaking on the sides, and a lot of redoing on the nose, I think we can make it look pretty good. Unfortunately, it will end up just being a one off kinda deal because I don't have the contacts the others guys did to reproduce the parts.

Here is a picture of the front from the Coast Run last week. It is not a bad design really. Just too long and needs some tweaking.

------------------

My Fiero eBay listings

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 10-19-2009).]

ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Technically yesterday. Found a vintage sign rotting away in Gurnee

[This message has been edited by ShockWave (edited 10-20-2009).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Songman if i were you i would definatly also ask madcurl to throw a few ideas your way.

I really like the rear and the sides, assuming you are going to delete the door trim. I think with a few tweeks the nose could look really good too.

Curly has an amazing sense for how to make some subtle parts look outstanding.

I think some aftermarket wheels would also set things off.
labbe001

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2009 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here's one of my 87GT's..she's a work in progress right now...gonna be a bit before i get her on the road again

my new hoist that you see in the pic worked like a charm when dropping the engine....will never do it any other way from now on

i'll have to get a pis of my other GT and post it later

[This message has been edited by labbe001 (edited 10-22-2009).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2009 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sorry they both were out for pictures today........

LOVE YOUR PONTIACS!!!!!!!

RedlinePlus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2009 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RedlinePlusSend a Private Message to RedlinePlusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took some pics of this winter's project. After reading several of the other hot topics, I couldn't post it without chopping the top.

ckrummy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ckrummySend a Private Message to ckrummyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by labbe001:

here's one of my 87GT's..she's a work in progress right now...gonna be a bit before i get her on the road again

my new hoist that you see in the pic worked like a charm when dropping the engine....will never do it any other way from now on

i'll have to get a pis of my other GT and post it later

I took a similar photo of my 86 a few days ago, i'm doing a 3.1 swap, what are you doing?

labbe001

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ckrummy:

I took a similar photo of my 86 a few days ago, i'm doing a 3.1 swap, what are you doing?

fixing a leaking axle seal, a broken lifter, cleaning and powdercoating, replacing bushings (cradle and control arm), doing the 7730 ECM Swap, doing a panel off paint job back to the factory blue paint scheme......basically i'm wanting it to look factory with a few upgrades....my next project is to drop a 3.4l PR into my other 87GT and the 7730 ECM Swap as well....then a panel off paint job probably a yellow...man, i got a long road ahead of mean....haha
PFF
System Bot
2farnorth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

Needs a little paint, huh?

[/QUOTE]

Is that the one I saw going North on hwy 287 toward Decatur a couple of weeks ago?

rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
a couple hours ago,
ckrummy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ckrummySend a Private Message to ckrummyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by labbe001:

fixing a leaking axle seal, a broken lifter, cleaning and powdercoating, replacing bushings (cradle and control arm), doing the 7730 ECM Swap, doing a panel off paint job back to the factory blue paint scheme......basically i'm wanting it to look factory with a few upgrades....my next project is to drop a 3.4l PR into my other 87GT and the 7730 ECM Swap as well....then a panel off paint job probably a yellow...man, i got a long road ahead of mean....haha

I just got done with a panel of paint job on my 87 coupe, Hope it goes good for you.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RedlinePlus:

Took some pics of this winter's project. After reading several of the other hot topics, I couldn't post it without chopping the top.

I like the red car. is it a Fiero???? can't tell???whats its homage to???? I do like that car.....maybe a new aquisition is in order. I NEED A JOB!!!!!!!!i found this surfin around here at pennoks....where'd I put that ..oh here....this is bad a$$$$$$!!!!

i need more info on this body. its cool lookin. very 80's. plus he has a 3800 in it. 'nother pic shows him walkin the front its awwesome.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:
i need more info on this body. its cool lookin. very 80's. plus he has a 3800 in it. 'nother pic shows him walkin the front its awwesome.

http://www.aldinokit.com/

Member DonKraus has that car.
RedlinePlus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RedlinePlusSend a Private Message to RedlinePlusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My red car is an 87 fiero. The body is an Alden Thomas tribute to the 288 GTO. These body panels will be repaired and fitted to a yamaha powered 88 formula this winter. A high RPM whine would complete the look, don't you think?
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2009 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is from a couple days ago. Nice sunny day down here in SWFL.
Time for a ride i would say.
Thanks for looking
Gary
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

http://www.aldinokit.com/

Member DonKraus has that car.

thanks for the info...
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009

Originally posted by RedlinePlus:

My red car is an 87 fiero. The body is an Alden Thomas tribute to the 288 GTO. These body panels will be repaired and fitted to a yamaha powered 88 formula this winter. A high RPM whine would complete the look, don't you think?

HELL YEAH!!!! NICE RED BLUR.........(oops i mean heck yeah).....
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just in the yard after a wax job on the SE.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

PFF
System Bot
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer.
Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention,
but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.
-- Dave Barry

Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, the leaves on that tree sure are Red! Great pic!

BTW, I think this is the first I noticed the pegasus on your center caps. Have they always been on there, or is that a fairly new addition?
FieroMonkey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fformula88:

Wow, the leaves on that tree sure are Red! Great pic!

BTW, I think this is the first I noticed the pegasus on your center caps. Have they always been on there, or is that a fairly new addition?

I put the pegusus decals on the center caps last summer. The large caps were just begging for something. It's not too blingee is it?
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, I don't think it is too blingee.... I think it looks good!
ShockWave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2009 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Selling an old model rocket and needed something to compare its size to:
ShockWave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2009 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Greetings.

------------------

| CHICAGOLAND FIEROS | Fiero Blog | CarDomain Page |
| Photography | Like RollerCoasters? | Dixie Square Mall |

"My philosophy is this: If you don't have a good sense of humor, you're better off dead." -- Roger Rabbit

thedrue

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2009 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thedrueSend a Private Message to thedrueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took a few snapshots on the way home from college...

The beautiful girlfriend...

N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2009 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fformula88:

Just in the yard after a wax job on the SE.

I don't usually like Bumperpads but there's something about that that is just very appealing to me.
bacwal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2009 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bacwalSend a Private Message to bacwalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Having trouble posting my picture. Any help?
PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2009 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bacwal:

Having trouble posting my picture. Any help?

http://www.myfiero.com/imagehost.php
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2009 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picture actually taken yesterday...
Took my 87 GT to a BIG charity car show in Tampa Bay area and displayed it along with our Indy Car.

My Fiero didn't win a trophy, (I don't think the judges even looked at it thinking it was part of the Team e display),
but out of 500 cars in the show it was the *only* Fiero in attendance!

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-02-2009).]

Grumpy0868

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2009 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grumpy0868Send a Private Message to Grumpy0868Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well not today, but yesterday;

Indy # 556

Indy # 87

americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987 | My Fiero Fuel Economy | MPG Display for OBD I
Youtube Videos of My GT | modernize your fiero with technology!
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well she's dirty, but all 1 color now. Although this pic really shows where I missed. lol

justa6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
one yesterday just before puting her away for the winter

------------------

My Photography 2009 Calendars now available! PM me
My Designs
My Videos
87 Fiero GT 5-speed.
98 Golf K2 5-speed 2.0
Minivan Drivers; they're good for fertilizer. Thats all.

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dug into my 86 today.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 35 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock