Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Making Sail Panels (A pictorial, caution dial up) (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Making Sail Panels (A pictorial, caution dial up) by pokeyfiero
Started on: 07-23-2008 03:43 AM
Replies: 173 (14702 views)
Last post by: pokeyfiero on 03-07-2017 10:13 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still here with fingers crossed! I sure hope some how, some way, you can put some windows together for us!
AKA BUMP!
IP: Logged
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2015 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The minorest of updates.

Chris said his plastic guy isn't able to do anything with the molds as he has been having problems I guess with his lease.
So when I spoke with Chris about a week ago he said he would get them and have someone he knows bring them up to me or just crate them and ship them.
Hopefully this happens in the next month.

There is a company in Vallejo that has been interested in the project for over a year. I will get him the molds and see what can be done just as soon as they get here.

So long as they can turn them out in small enough batches and one of the Fiero venders is willing to distribute them we have a chance.
A chance is better than no chance.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2015 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get the molds & launch a kickstarter. I would be in for funding some sort of donation & I'm sure others would as well.
ARFiero

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2015 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pokey I would front some as well! I was one of the original ones from the list. Amida did this with his 512 bumper to help fund the R&D.

Shelby
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2015 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have my Attention...very interested in getting this to be a reality!
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2015 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm just waiting for Chris to send the molds back to me.

If I ever get them back I have a molder that is willing to get involved.
hopefully he has down time,is bored and has pity on us.

Problems are producing at a reasonable cost with a low production number. That is really it.
If that can't be achieved then it just isn't worth doing.

These have already been made with greet results. Proof of concept is over.
Retooling for printing or another printing system must be done but I did it once I assume it can be done again.

I never used anyone's money but my own and that isn't going to change.

There seems to be a misconception here though.
This isn't lack of funds issue and money isn't the solution.

It is all about feasibility. Clicking heals together won't do it.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sure hope you are able to do this, as we certainly need quarter windows that have the correct curves and lettering / dot matrix border.

I have watched this thread for the past few years, and you certainly have had your set backs. It certainly has been a crazy 7 year saga

Things started out great with the CAD and design and such, it was 2 years later when Rich's health just would not permit his continued work on the project. You then purchased that HUGE vacuum machine, and trying to figure out how to power it for less than the $10,000 they were saying it would cost. Then your next post was 3 years later about trying to get some of the windows pulled. Another year later you were trying to get the molds, and you scheduled a courier to pick them up. A month later the courier had not picked them up, as they were not there, but somewhere else in LA. Then another year later, which was last month, Chris, the plastics guy, couldn't do anything, as he was having problems with his lease. You were working to get someone to ship the molds to you somehow.

I still keep my fingers crossed and hope it all works out!

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hell we had panels the first year.

We made three complete sets That I used two and gave one to a friend.

I'm gonna call Chris tomorrow and see whats up. He is always busy but I need these back.
I have time to dabble on the project if they were here.They barely have time to answer their phone they are so busy.

I hope there is no problems getting them from the molder.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a few technical questions about your process, but rather than divert this thread, I'm sending you an email. Like the rest, I'd really like to see this come to fruition. Since you won't accept financial assistance, maybe some technical assistance is acceptrable? I have 27 years experience in printing and forming plastics.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

I have a few technical questions about your process, but rather than divert this thread, I'm sending you an email. Like the rest, I'd really like to see this come to fruition. Since you won't accept financial assistance, maybe some technical assistance is acceptrable? I have 27 years experience in printing and forming plastics.

We had a pad made for printing. It is gone now.

Pretty expensive set up so I think I will look into flat printing and do the curve separate.
Either way the printing process would have to be started from scratch. So any input is going in the right direction.

Left Message with Chris to call me back.

This bugger is for sale.
The vac Compressor was stolen but a regular compressor can be modified.
I sold the property that had the shop on it big enough for it.I actually have generators that will run it but I am not interested in learning a new trade-craft.

Thought maybe Chris could use it but he has no room for it either.

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 03-17-2015).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2015 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pokey.. PM sent
PFF
System Bot
tesmith66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2015 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that the hot sucky machine?
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2015 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by unboundmo:

Pokey.. PM sent

Thanks!

Chris is trying to schedule time to get to LA and grab them. We'll just box and ship them after that.

In a perfect world Chris would be able to house the hot sucky machine and we could keep much of the process in house.

I sent him pictures of it to try and entice him. It is hard for engineers to resist new machines to play with!

Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2015 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might suggest try contacting Doug over at Fiero Warehouse with regards to printing them.

I bought a set of his repros some time ago (he is no longer making them) but the artwork was pretty much bang on to the OEM - maybe he has the pads that he would sell? Well at least I am assuming he used pads for the printing, just thinking out loud...
reinhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2015 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for an update. Molds back?
Brimmy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2015 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrimmySend a Private Message to BrimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pokey- Good to hear that the spark is still alive in these things. Everything just needs to align again. Do update all us curious individuals on occassion.
ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2015 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cant you use this same steps for the tail light molds everyone is looking for? they feel like the same plastic, and they both have black and clear areas?
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ltlgt88:

cant you use this same steps for the tail light molds everyone is looking for? they feel like the same plastic, and they both have black and clear areas?

Yeah, I don't know. Not going to look into it.
I got enough to do if I ever get the molds back. Tick tock tick tock.

At this point I would actually just drive down and get them but as far as I know They have not even made it back to his shop yet.

I'm probably flip out if they Get lost.

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2015 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it's time to give him that 3 month waiting call....
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2015 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are about the most patient person I have seen I would have to agree with this:

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
At this point I would actually just drive down and get them but as far as I know They have not even made it back to his shop yet.

I certainly would just bite the bullet and drive just about anywhere to get them at this point. You have pretty much been trying to get the molds back for 3 years now. Again, you are more patient than I, as with the time and money invested in this, I would have probably sent out my Cousin Frankie from the Bronx to go get them

I wish you the best of luck, and do hope that all works out!

Originally posted by pokeyfiero 07-27-2013 03:23 AM :
The vendor has not done much with the molds. There has been a little progress but still less than I had already done. I believe they may have tested a couple of panels. Not sure.

Originally posted by pokeyfiero 03-19-2014 02:58 AM :
Maybe I can find someone coming up this way that could transport them.

Originally posted by pokeyfiero 04-24-2014 10:23 PM :
I just scheduled a courier to pick them up tomorrow so I should recieve them on Sat.

Originally posted by pokeyfiero 05-27-2014 11:14 PM :
They are in the thermal molders shop somewhere in LA.

Originally posted by pokeyfiero 02-10-2015 12:41 PM :
Chris said his plastic guy isn't able to do anything with the molds as he has been having problems I guess with his lease.
So when I spoke with Chris about a week ago he said he would get them and have someone he knows bring them up to me or just crate them and ship them.

Originally posted by pokeyfiero 03-16-2015 09:35 PM :
I'm just waiting for Chris to send the molds back to me.

Originally posted by pokeyfiero 03-19-2015 08:47 PM :
Chris is trying to schedule time to get to LA and grab them. We'll just box and ship them after that.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2015 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

You are about the most patient person I have seen I would have to agree with this:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pokeyfiero 03-19-2015 08:47 PM :
[/QUOTE]

Yeah well I am retired now permanently do to health issues.
I'm not allowed to drive.
There is no stress worth me popping my head over. In days gone by I would just go do something and not come back until it was done.

My interest in this project is only in a casual fun regard. I am just a tinkerer now the hardest work I do is on a keyboard.

PFF
System Bot
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2015 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah well I am retired now permanently do to health issues.
I'm not allowed to drive.
There is no stress worth me popping my head over. In days gone by I would just go do something and not come back until it was done.

My interest in this project is only in a casual fun regard. I am just a tinkerer now the hardest work I do is on a keyboard.

I'm going to need sail panels sooner or later so I'm hoping you find a solution that works for you.

Have you considered selling the molds? I know you said money was not a factor. Just wondering.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2015 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm having a hell of a time getting my molds back.

Is there anyone down south that could do some running around. Supposedly they are in someones warehouse in some district in LA.

My patience has worn thin and if I had the health I would be on the road already on a mission.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2015 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm having a hell of a time getting my molds back.

Is there anyone down south that could do some running around. Supposedly they are in someones warehouse in some district in LA.

My patience has worn thin and if I had the health I would be on the road already on a mission.

Hope these dont end up like the TFS fastback tail light molds ..... I really hope someone helps ya out
greatest regards
Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2015 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Hope these dont end up like the TFS fastback tail light molds ..... I really hope someone helps ya out
greatest regards
Danyel

I have a bad feeling myself. Chris calls the guy and I guess gives the run around and says he will call Chris back but then doesn't.
I can't expect him to go and bash the guys head into the wall to get him to actually do anything. I would be doing that but that is on me and I'm not down there.

7 and half months the molder has given this no priority whatsoever.

I can't even believe the **** that has gone on with this project as I go back and think about it.

We have gone from finished product that was just too expensive to do
to
Looking into ways to make the process affordable
to
Rich Getting sick and then passing
to
the printer dying unexpectedly and his wife liquidating everything so complete start over on print
to
a new molder doing some spare runs for us and he goes out of business
to
the molds being in some damn warehouse the lost Ark of the covenant!

When I look at this I'm like

HERE'S YER SIGN DUMB ASS.

I don't know what to do at this point.

fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2015 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pokey, I think when it comes to GT quarter windows and rear taillight lenses, there is nothing but bad luck.

Its unreal what has happen in the past...just don't give up.

You certainly don't wanna lose those molds.

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2015 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I personally think we need a team put together to help... anyone here living near the storage where these molds are kept so we can get these back into the owner's hands ?? I am offering a reward to anyone who can get these back to Pokey .... A complete set of LED Smooth markers and Low Profile 90mm Buckets with harness will be sent to you as reward for getting the molds back .... any takers ??

regards
Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2015 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Danyel has a point, plus offering a free product to help this project back alive.

From pokey's perspective, this project deserves a re-boot after all the hard work and time for
producing the dies. This is our only hope to save the dies so this doesn't end up like TFS molds
for tail lights did...in the dumpster.

Thanks Danyel, and Pokey for the update.

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2015 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have plans to continue the project when/if you get the molds back?

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 12-13-2015).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2015 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

I read back a couple of posts that Pokey DOES have plans ... but first we have to get the molds back to him...
regards
Danyel

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2015 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you have plans to continue the (sail panel) project when/if you get the molds back?

I read back a couple of posts that Pokey DOES have plans ... but first we have to get the molds back to him...

This could get... interesting.

Originally posted by Slammed HERE:

I'm not going to make a thread on sail windows just yet, but the molds for those are cast and ready to be machined.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 12-13-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2015 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:
This could get... interesting.

Don't think so ... always beleived the more manufacturers better the prices are ... This thread is to help Pokey get his molds back anything else ... LATER
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2015 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't think so ... always beleived the more manufacturers better the prices are

IMO there isn't enough of a market to support two different vendors of a higher end (more costly) sail panel... but I don't need any myself, so it doesn't affect me personally one way or another.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2015 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For certain I won't be the one making,marketing or taking orders.
My interest is creating a process to my standards and completing a mission that has and is pissing me off.

But someone can take it on turn key and everyone benefit from these and at some point that may happen.

Whatever I do should have no bearing on your decision making. I'm certainly not worried or begrudging
another sail panel project. There are other panels on the market already, another will make no difference.
People will choose what works for them.
Thermo vac mold isn't cheap and it isn't going to be. That sets the price.

You go on and make whatever you want. You don't need my opinion on it.
I hope you make a great product.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2015 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16189 posts
Member since Dec 2003

Don't think so ... always beleived the more manufacturers better the prices are ... This thread is to help Pokey get his molds back anything else ... LATER

And better in general for the users!

More choice.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2015 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought the project was dead and you have a lot of time and money invested in this, so I'm not super comfortable posting about this

You went about this the wrong way. A short run simple part like this should have been cast in ultracal if you aren't the one doing all the machining. It wouldn't have taken any finishing whatsoever. Just pour, dry and it's ready to form on with perfect accuracy and smoothness. You could get 100 pulls off two $50 molds

I do 1/4" lexan 12" deep draw on a plywood and sheet metal forming machine with recycled oven elements, a 2hp vacuum pump and a 30 gallon re purposed compressor tank. With a simple shape like this you could even use a shop vac, since you don't need to pull any significant inches of mercury. You didn't need that big machine.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2015 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thought the project was dead and you have a lot of time and money invested in this, so I'm not super comfortable posting about this

You went about this the wrong way. A short run simple part like this should have been cast in ultracal if you aren't the one doing all the machining. It wouldn't have taken any finishing whatsoever. Just pour, dry and it's ready to form on with perfect accuracy and smoothness. You could get 100 pulls off two $50 molds

I do 1/4" lexan 12" deep draw on a plywood and sheet metal forming machine with recycled oven elements, a 2hp vacuum pump and a 30 gallon re purposed compressor tank. With a simple shape like this you could even use a shop vac, since you don't need to pull any significant inches of mercury. You didn't need that big machine.

Ah , America! Makes my heart swell with pride.

Shut up and get busy!

I'm certain I will buy a pair from you. I need some tail light lenses more though.
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2015 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a bad feeling myself. Chris calls the guy and I guess gives the run around and says he will call Chris back but then doesn't.
I can't expect him to go and bash the guys head into the wall to get him to actually do anything. I would be doing that but that is on me and I'm not down there.

7 and half months the molder has given this no priority whatsoever.

I can't even believe the **** that has gone on with this project as I go back and think about it.

We have gone from finished product that was just too expensive to do
to
Looking into ways to make the process affordable
to
Rich Getting sick and then passing
to
the printer dying unexpectedly and his wife liquidating everything so complete start over on print
to
a new molder doing some spare runs for us and he goes out of business
to
the molds being in some damn warehouse the lost Ark of the covenant!

When I look at this I'm like

HERE'S YER SIGN DUMB ASS.

I don't know what to do at this point.

Welcome to my world. Seems like this is how everything I touch goes.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2016 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got a lot going on but I have been calling at least couple times a week trying to light a fire to get the molds returned.

Seems the level of urgency isn't transferred well.

If I have not gotten some results by end of next week I am going to report them stolen.
Obviously I will have to level a civil suit also. Maybe more than one.

My patients has worn out so it looks like things may get ugly but not for me trying to be a nice guy.

I'm doing anything I can to mitigate a serious blow out here but I'll tell ya all it isn't looking good.
I been in business a long time and have a lot of experience with people and most likely this is going to be pretty bad.

Let's all hope for the best though. Bad things don't always happen.

Here's to happy endings.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2016 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here's to happy endings.

Oriental massage?

Sorry had to, I do hope you the best on recovering the molds.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock