Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Custom Rears ? Let's see what's cooking ! (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Custom Rears ? Let's see what's cooking ! by exoticse
Started on: 09-29-2006 08:35 PM
Replies: 282 (29407 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 08-13-2021 05:43 PM
85SEnochie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Page 6 is mine

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Those tail lights look cool.

Man, I totally forgot about this thread. I'm sure you all have seen the photos I posted of my new rear end, but I'll post 'em up in this thread to help keep it alive.

Hell yah! that is just yummy

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 06-22-2010).]

IP: Logged
LZeppelin513

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeppelin513Send a Private Message to LZeppelin513Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

WOW that looks amazing. Personally I think the silver part adds some cheesiness but overall amazing.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeppelin513:

WOW that looks amazing. Personally I think the silver part adds some cheesiness but overall amazing.

daaaang that is CRAZY. i want. NOW
Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeppelin513:

inspiration!>..insperation....inspiration!!!!...spiration!...( have the fidller on the roof stuck in my head )
CrazyBernie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyBernieSend a Private Message to CrazyBernieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suck at drawing/photoshopping, but here's a couple of ideas I was messing around with for a skyline-ish rear.

This one is with the R32 taillights:

This one is with the R34 taillights:

Here's a crappy template for the GT rear:
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2010 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CETICARS:

Who Sell this tail light panel in Car-Lo,s wide body Fiero
Did he make a mold of the rear bumper

thanks for ignoring this post !!!!!!!

Who's car is this? This is one sick fiero! I would love for mine to look like this.

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2010 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 01-05-2016).]

Racing_Master

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2010 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racing_MasterSend a Private Message to Racing_MasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a little idea I had, thanks Bernie for the template :P

Pagani Zonda inspired, with a polished aluminum panel in the taillight area, the trunk removed of course. The exhaust would run high, leaving room on the bottom for dual tunnels with diffusers, allowing you to cover the bottom of the vehicle and seal the engine compartment, use side scoops to cool the engine compartment and rear vents to vent the air from the engine compartment, keeping the pressure in the engine bay away from the bottom of the vehicle. All this allows for better aerodynamics and high speed stability, making the car itself a wing, the air being evacuated from the bottom as fast as it can with the tunnels... plus it would look unique and sexy!
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2010 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Racing inspired carbon diffuser on stock aero bumper.

------------------

Check out my build!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000100.html

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

My build thread .

Best tail lights ever Only thing is you needed a perfectly good set to start. But best light modification i have ever seen
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 01-05-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
JPH87

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Work in progress

kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JPH87:

Work in progress

Wow!!! That's pretty kool!!! I like it.

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/koolflip

MaxQ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2010 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxQClick Here to visit MaxQ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MaxQEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure how this will turn out, but so far it's looking good!

[This message has been edited by MaxQ (edited 09-12-2010).]

GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2010 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SAFASTRO:

WOW....he's on a roll!!!!!

Who is this guy? He has one BAD TO THE BONE fiero!
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post10-12-2010 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GADJet:

Who is this guy? He has one BAD TO THE BONE fiero!

Car-2-Lo
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2010 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Car-2-Lo

Yes, that's me ! Here on Pennock's I'm Car-Lo chopper has gone many changes since that pic of me working on rear bumper

GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2010 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Car-Lo:

Yes, that's me ! Here on Pennock's I'm Car-Lo chopper has gone many changes since that pic of me working on rear bumper

I love that car bro! FYI your Fiero is the Fiero I first fell in love with! I had dreams of going the lambo replica route until I saw this Fiero a few months back. Since then, I have found several that I like but yours I simply drool over. Infact, I showed my wife and daughter that video of your car at the track and told them that this is how I want our car to look and sound! Truly a work of art. I absolutely love that car! Nice work buddy.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2011 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Imagine these...

With these inside of them...

There you go, you have just imagined my tail lights in the future.

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2011 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are the 2 I am working on now with more to come
D.

the 430

and the 355

nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2011 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Imagine these...

With these inside of them...

There you go, you have just imagined my tail lights in the future.

Build me one while you are at it. Thanks,
PFF
System Bot
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2011 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GADJet:

I love that car bro! FYI your Fiero is the Fiero I first fell in love with! I had dreams of going the lambo replica route until I saw this Fiero a few months back. Since then, I have found several that I like but yours I simply drool over. Infact, I showed my wife and daughter that video of your car at the track and told them that this is how I want our car to look and sound! Truly a work of art. I absolutely love that car! Nice work buddy.

What Video? My Favorite too, but don't tell my car....shhh.

If she finds out I won't be running 11's @ the track this spring.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2011 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Anybody cooking ??

slow simmer ATM
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2011 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

What Video?

Cant find it ATM. It is a video of him at a time track. Running that beastly black beauty he has. I was quite impressed with the sound. I do however think it was on another video site other than youtube but dont hold me to that.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2011 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:
Build me one while you are at it. Thanks,

I'd love to but you see this probably will be a one off. The lights were Yellowstone's, which he bought in Europe. I guess they weren't available in the states. He had to postpone his build with Whodeanie including his lights. He was willing to sell them to me, so now I will be asking Dean to do them for my car while he has it (super secret spy project). Then the car will be traveling to another well known shop for some tweaking. If I have my way my car will be an all-star cooperative project. The tail lights are going to be sick though
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2011 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More pics please?
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2011 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Flamberge:
More pics please?

Here is his build thread

http://www.westcoastfieros....p?TID=133&PN=1&TPN=1
Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2011 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Flamberge:

More pics please?

There's another post on this car showing the side body mod work done. I cant seem to find it with the search engine. Can someone put the link up here please. BTW: I love look and along with my major engine mods I'm doing that rear look with a little twist and maybe the side build too.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2011 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85LAMB:
Here is his build thread

http://www.westcoastfieros....p?TID=133&PN=1&TPN=1

Was he serious when he said he was done building this car? Or was he kidding?
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2011 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That has got to be the sexyist fiero i've seen in my life. Just beat out curly's silver chop... How do i get a kit for this and how much? Yes i'm serious.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2011 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

That has got to be the sexyist fiero i've seen in my life. Just beat out curly's silver chop... How do i get a kit for this and how much? Yes i'm serious.

It's a one off, so no kit. Considering he appears to be abandoning it's design and starting over, it may never be available like that.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 01-06-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2011 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's a one off, so no kit. Considering he appears to be abandoning it's design and starting over, it may never be available like that.

Send it to Archie, Amida, Whodonie (spelling) first!!! Please!

As for my contribution to this, my old GT that i might be getting back soon...

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2011 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice deck lid ornament. Custom, or can we order a kit for that?
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2011 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice deck lid ornament. Custom, or can we order a kit for that?

They tend to roam wild... this one took me 8 years to somewhat tame... too much work to offer as a kit. sorry.
Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2011 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the car that had the post on how he did the body mods, or its maybe another one doen the same way? Anyway I know there's post here somewhere about it, maybe the topic was about rasing the sides instead of chopping the top. Still no luck with the search engine, so anyone?

85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2011 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He must to have been serious....
The build thread is closed

"Car-2-Lo

Thanks, changes are good, the existing panels will be modified to suit.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed"
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2011 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes he is serious (as far as building it in it's current form) and inadvertenly i am afraid i am too blame.

John and i exchange emails regularly and recently i had been sending him some real and amatuer supercar designs i had run across on the net, and several of them really struck his fancy and sent him into a creative frenzy.

Something tells me if you like it now, you are really going to like what he rolls out next !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 01-06-2011).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2011 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

John and i exchange emails regularly and recently i had been sending him some real and amatuer supercar designs i had run across on the net, and several of them really struck his fancy and sent him into a creative frenzy.

Which ones?
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dident make it so i cant take credit on it but this came with my new car.
Navras

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NavrasSend a Private Message to NavrasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jarhead 2m4:

Absolutely love those light panels. I am likely to go this route.

Originally posted by pegasus1848:

VERY cool '84, probably the coolest I've ever seen - at least I'm led to believe it's an '84. The "Pegasus" in place of the "Pontiac" is brilliant; very original.

If I were him and I had the talent, I would make those taillights a one-piece. The seem down the middle, in my opinion, takes away from how clean and precise the taillights look.

I realize this is supposed to be a rear bumper thread, so in keeping with the topic, I love both of the custom rear bumpers shown. I'm really partial to the stock rear bumper, but the bumper on that gray GT is gorgeous.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock