Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Custom Rears ? Let's see what's cooking ! (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Custom Rears ? Let's see what's cooking ! by exoticse
Started on: 09-29-2006 08:35 PM
Replies: 282 (29412 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 08-13-2021 05:43 PM
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful work Ron
IP: Logged
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2008 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

More !

I am soooo in love with that!!

Does anyone know what taillights were used? I have seen the front of that car, and love it, never really the rear though.

Brad
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2008 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

Beautiful work Ron

If you were talking to me, then thanks for the compliment. And FYI, my name is Mike.
Fie Ro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2008 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:
I am soooo in love with that!!

Does anyone know what taillights were used? I have seen the front of that car, and love it, never really the rear though.

Brad

Thanks, these are aftermarket lights for a 97-01 Honda Prelude. At that time the best choice for me, and the best fit, most other taillights were to high to fit in a Fiero to start with..

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2008 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

More mods to an other modded rear end.

I like this!

------------------

1 of 2: Graphite Grey Pearl 87 GT 5 spd: 2.8L (Best 1/4 mile: 15.57@87mph, 2.0 60ft)
2 of 2: Ferrari Red 88 Formula/4T65EHD: 97 GTP Motor (Best 1/4 mile: 12.0@118mph, 1.89 60ft w/True Street Radial Tires not Drag Radials!)

My CarDomain Site
My Friend Garrod's CarDomain Site

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2008 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

New one off, widebody rear by Car-lo

a different angle.

I wonder how that would look with a notchback tail (lights and stuff), and the fastback sails. + Widebody. Anybody good with Photoshop?
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2008 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is this what you ment?

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2008 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

is this what you ment?

Yea. kinda.

In my head it looked a lot different from the Fastback, I guess. Kind of like the Audi R8 tail. (the top part to the bottom of the taillights. below the R8 is obviously all different.)
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stick a fork in this, because it's done!

hehe
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the way the rear diffuser ties into the bumper and how the bumper falls lower on the side to help hold everything in as a design. VERY NICE

This picture looks photoshopped though. Is this an actual bumper kit that is available from someone? I MAY WANT ONE !!

FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks like an '87 or '88 standard rear bumper cover with with a diffuser from another car cut and pasted on to me. Nice idea though.

[This message has been edited by FieroFanatic13 (edited 03-06-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The ass is just plain phat!! The more I look at it the more I want for my GT
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Stick a fork in this, because it's done!

hehe

Yeah, I see "rear fliperism" in the back or are my eyes deceiving me?

------------------

"Anyone can make a copy of something, it may look good, but never is the real car. Make something from your imagination, something unique, something nobody has, anything is possible and, ideas can become a reality; Archie and the Crew can make your Dreams into a reality."

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This photo should clear things up a bit:

I figured since I attached the front fenders to the hood, I might as well make the back match. Same goes for the lights. After installing Hella 90mm headlamps, I decided to go for round tail lamps. The round tail lamps wouldn't fit in the stock tail lamp housings (not even close!), so I decided to delete the stock tail lamps altogether. And in the process, the rear end of my car got 20 lb lighter.
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More mods to an other modded rear end.

sweet, i'm loving this !

so, who wants to make me one???

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys it is a photo chop but could be done pretty easy maybe? If you put in a search in the archives you can find what I started with. I to would like to have one :-)

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Blacktree that looks really good are you coming over to Richland. I would REALLY like to see it in person!
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is my version of the same car......just a little wider.

------------------
Order your Official Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
350 V8 Conversion

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SAFASTRO:

Here is my version of the same car......just a little wider.

Hay if that rear bumper came wiht the wide body kit I would take two!
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
HEHE
Did I mention I was a little dyslexic?

Yah and with
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2008 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is what Car-lo has planned for this Choptop GT.

Before

After (Coming Soon)

PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2008 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks awesome! I can't wait to see the finished product.
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2008 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is what Car-lo has planned for this Choptop GT.

Before

After (Coming Soon)

That needs to be done

Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2008 04:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to get a flush mount headlight kit... Take the headlight mechanical junk and build it all into my decklid to pop up for reverse lights and or blind effin tailgaters at the flip of a switch!
j hood

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2008 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for j hoodSend a Private Message to j hoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
all the ferarri inspired ones look good. the prelude tail lights are nice as well.
the first picture on the first page, anyone have a link to the build thread or is that just a f 430 tail light kit??
keep em coming
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2008 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is one of #13 in the rain at the cali coast run...

------------------

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2008 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

This photo should clear things up a bit:

That's pretty cool. Did you use the original clip and fenders to make those flippers or are they all custom parts?
CoryFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2008 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just saw this in another thread.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2008 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:Did you use the original clip and fenders... ?

Yes, those are made from hacked-up Fiero parts. Although, I had to make the tail lamp section from scratch... for obvious reasons. You can read the details (plus lotsa photos) in my build thread.

[edit to add] I should also mention that I did not hack up perfectly good Fiero parts for my custom bodywork projects. All the parts I used were damaged. It's funny, because I actually had to fix the damaged parts as I was modifying them. It was a little more work, but at least my conscience is clear.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 04-10-2008).]

88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2008 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoryFiero:

I just saw this in another thread.

which thread?
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2008 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just fartin' around in photoshop during coffee......
Here's Car-Lo's car........

------------------
Order your Official Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
'07 3900 V6 Crate Motor Conversion

PFF
System Bot
D.Rohm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for D.RohmSend a Private Message to D.RohmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just a pic I took today , because of working out a new special front brake system , with calipers and rotors from K-sport .
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice!
I love that rear bumper!!

------------------

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
'07 3900 V6 Crate Motor Conversion

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2008 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Initial progress from Car-2-lo !!

The project expected to be finished hopefully by next week.
Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2008 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...060811-1-056168.html

Wow... I never thought designs I made over 2 and a half years ago would still be lingering in people's minds.

I look back on all the time I wasted and all the half-baked ideas I had for my formula and wished I had brought those to a reality. At least now I know that car is in better hands and I have an 86' to start a blank canvas with.

Within the next 6 months, once my house is complete and we close on it; I hope to begin design work on a fiero that will blow minds, visually and perhaps on the track. I may pop in from time to time and throw some new stuff in the ring.
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2008 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierotaz:

Here is one of #13 in the rain at the cali coast run...

A very good day. I enjoyed watching that car all day.

------------------
The 6th Annual California Coast Run
October 24-26, 2008

SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2008 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's the latest from Car-Lo!!!!
Just AMAZING!!!!!!!!

And a much deserved rest!!!!

------------------

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
350 V8 Conversion pushing 350 ponies!!

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2008 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That looks really good !! Nice tweeks.
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2008 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good! Does the Vette panel fit at the bottom?
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2008 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SAFASTRO:

Here's the latest from Car-Lo!!!!
Just AMAZING!!!!!!!!

And a much deserved rest!!!!

What is that rear facia from? that is very nice!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock