Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  FINALLY!!, Yellow PPG GTP Pace Car has a new home in Iowa (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FINALLY!!, Yellow PPG GTP Pace Car has a new home in Iowa by RAREW66
Started on: 04-11-2005 12:23 AM
Replies: 193 (17670 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 08-27-2013 02:12 PM
RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The muffler has been cut in half and re-welded back together. I would assume by the sound of the car that the muffler is hollow. This picture reveals the only area that has any rust issues. I think that the rust is a result of some damage to this area from who knows what. The rest of the bottom of the car is relatively rust free. I come to find that what appeared to be rust turned out to be mold and tree sap. When removed, shiny black paint comes through.

The battery is located in the right rear trunk well. Originally the car was equipped with two Gel Cells and were individually isolated with solenoids controlled by two switches on the consule under where the radio would normally be. Luckily I have the original battery frame, but the solenoids are gone.

Battery cable Juntion block:

IP: Logged
Fierobsessed

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 05:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just out of curiosity, When the intake is in the trunk, doesn't that cause the trunk lid to suck down and seal up and become a vacuum chamber? Or is there an air inlet I'm missing?
RAREW66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A little history on the drivetrain in these cars. I was told by the school in Cleveland that the six cars were mechanically prepared by John Lingefelters shop. I have not confirmed this, but I am researching my leads to verify. The few people that I have been in contact with have indicated that this could very possibly be true. The engine definately does not have a stock cam. My impression of the throttle response is similiar to the performance of the 3.4 DOHC. The engine wakes up after about 2800 rpm. I have been a little hesitant to take the engine past 6,000 rpm, but it seems to want to rev past that rpm. It will be interesting to get specs on the internal engine parts during restoration. What I do know is that the engine was still pulling fairly hard at 120mph when we were on MIS.

The Number 1 car was the only one out of the six that received the turbo. Whomever was developing the turbo set-up was short on development time and funding. The turbo car has a small Mitsubishi TD-05 on it. During development, the engineers had trouble controlling the heat in the turbo and engine bay. The end result would be that the oil would burn out and the turbo would seize. The managers of the Pace Car team decided that it would be best to have one turbo car for exhibition and leave the other five naturally aspirated for the purpose of reliability. I understand that the turbo car was a nightmare for maintenance and upkeep while out on the CART circuit. When the car would run correctly, a team driver would make a 150mph pass during the Pace Car on track manuvers. But I understand that this did not happen very frequently. I was lucky enough to see the turbo car perform at Mid-Ohio in 86.

I was able to find the person who had the contract with PPG from 1974- 2002 to assemble and paint the bodies for all the PPG Pace Cars. He still has the original paint cans and paint formulations for all six of the Fieros. He also has the door skins that was used as prototype paint schemes presented to PPG for approval. He also has the original body panels from the cars which were all 85 GT's in storage. Also, he told me that there are numerous build photos that he had to present to PPG for progress reports. On a sad note, he has both door skins from the Pearl Green and Pearl White cars. He removed them prior to taking the two cars to the scrap yard in spring 1988. And, yes, he witnessed them being destroyed by the crusher. So, I have confirmation that GM owned the blue, green and white cars and only retained the blue one. That means that the Pearl red car is the only car that I have not found out where it might have ended up. PPG donated the Red Turbo, the Pearl Yellow and Pearl Red cars to vocational schools, so who knows, the missing car could be hiding at some school in the midwest undiscovered. I am currently working on negotiations to obtain the items that this paint man has.

The research continues...........

Fred

RAREW66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 05:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RAREW66

1119 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by Fierobsessed:

Just out of curiosity, When the intake is in the trunk, doesn't that cause the trunk lid to suck down and seal up and become a vacuum chamber? Or is there an air inlet I'm missing?

The three inspection plates in the trunk pan are removed. So there are two, two inch holes on each side of the trunk pan and the large inspection plate in the bottom that are open. In my mind, this is not the best set-up, but evidently it worked as they used the car for high speed manuvers on track.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
EDIT - Thanks for the reply...

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 05-22-2005).]

Fierobsessed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RAREW66:

That means that the Pearl red car is the only car that I have not found out where it might have ended up. PPG donated the Red Turbo, the Pearl Yellow and Pearl Red cars to vocational schools, so who knows, the missing car could be hiding at some school in the midwest undiscovered.
The research continues...........

Fred

Let me save you some trouble...
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20050410-1-043815.html

red GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for red GTSend a Private Message to red GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the red one that Fred is talking about is close to the medium red metallic color on the Fiero...

------------------
8T6 GT

RAREW66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierobsessed:

Let me save you some trouble...
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20050410-1-043815.html

The post you refer to is the Number 1 Red Turbo. The paint on the car is a solid red similiar to the dark red used on the 84 Fiero. If you read the post carefully, you will see that I posted some of the pictures in that post. I have 112 pictures of the that specific car and spent pretty close to 4 hours with the car and the people involved at the school. The Pearl Red car that is un-accounted for is the one that I am looking for.

On page one of this post, Skybax posted a picture of the six cars together showing that there were two red cars.

Fred

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 05-22-2005).]

WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fred

Outstanding job on all the information you are finding on these awesome cars! I am very excited to see all that you have done to this car. I'm looking foraward to seeing it at our show in July.

Mark

ambfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2005 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fred,
What a great find! I cant wait to see your posts on your restore of this gem. Do you have any pics of the interior?

AND A NICE LITTEL BUMP FOR SUCH A GREAT STORY.................

------------------
www.centralohfiero.org
In loving memory of Harold Hummel (PFF 4WHEEL)
1936-2004

PFF
System Bot
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2005 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was able to find the person who had the contract with PPG from 1974- 2002 to assemble and paint the bodies for all the PPG Pace Cars. He still has the original paint cans and paint formulations for all six of the Fieros. He also has the door skins that was used as prototype paint schemes presented to PPG for approval. He also has the original body panels from the cars which were all 85 GT's in storage. Also, he told me that there are numerous build photos that he had to present to PPG for progress reports. On a sad note, he has both door skins from the Pearl Green and Pearl White cars. He removed them prior to taking the two cars to the scrap yard in spring 1988. And, yes, he witnessed them being destroyed by the crusher. So, I have confirmation that GM owned the blue, green and white cars and only retained the blue one. That means that the Pearl red car is the only car that I have not found out where it might have ended up. PPG donated the Red Turbo, the Pearl Yellow and Pearl Red cars to vocational schools, so who knows, the missing car could be hiding at some school in the midwest undiscovered. I am currently working on negotiations to obtain the items that this paint man has.

Fred - that paragraph gave me chills... I'd really love to see that Green Door Looking forward to seeing your yellow gem at Dells soon!

JD86GT350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2005 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JD86GT350Send a Private Message to JD86GT350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Fred,

If for some reason the paint lead doesn't turn out and you don't get formulas, let me know and I can try to help from the other end.

JD

paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2005 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
. I am the one who actually found the doors and some other parts of the green PPG , and the white PPG. It is a friend of mine who had the PPG contract for PPG cars . Fred and I are in the process of getting what ever items he has. I seen some of the photos he had taken, but did not have all items at the shop. He would have to locate where his PPG material was at this time. It was only by accident this find came about. I had visited his shope to purchase some Fiero scoops when we were talking, and this info came about during our conversations about Fiero.

Ron
1984 Indy (full strobe lighting system)

[This message has been edited by paced84 (edited 05-23-2005).]

FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2005 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ron, did you get my email? Fiero John-wi
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2005 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fred,
The wait is killing me, show us some pictures of the interior. I remember in the post for the PPG car the high school had that there were LED's that someone thought were shift lights, I was wondering since it was turboed could it have been one of the first air/fuel guages? Does your car have those same LED's?

Great find you lucky SOB. =)

NOW POST MORE PICS!!!!!!!!

Anthony

------------------
www.centralohfiero.org
1936-2004

OH10fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2005 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here are some pictures of the engine and related components:

The intake mainifold is modified to eliminate the runners and provide one large plenum. A plate is welded straight across the bottom of the intake increasing the volume significantly. It will be interesting to see what is inside when I have time.

Couple of questions for you. How does the car drive with the modded intake? and was the TB upgraded as well or is it stock?

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2005 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So have you got sick of it yet and decided to sell it to me?
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2005 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP, as I never got a answer to my question......
Fred,
The wait is killing me, show us some PICTURES OF THE INTERIOR. I remember in the post for the PPG car the high school had that there were LED's that someone thought were shift lights, I was wondering since it was turboed could it have been one of the first air/fuel guages? Does your car have those same LED's?

NOW POST MORE PICS!!!!!!!!

Anthony

------------------
www.centralohfiero.org
1936-2004

FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2005 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am green with envy! Good find way to stay in the fight to save that car. So how about some interior pics.
Zeustopher

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2005 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeustopherSend a Private Message to ZeustopherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would love to see the interior too! I also want to see the picture of the six cars that was supposed to be posted on the front page. I can't seem to see it just those stupid "X" things....
PFF
System Bot
FieroMGDriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2005 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMGDriverSend a Private Message to FieroMGDriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any progress on the restoration?
goatnipples2002

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2005 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for goatnipples2002Click Here to visit goatnipples2002's HomePageSend a Private Message to goatnipples2002Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the fieros that were actually owned/created by real race teams because you get so see their aerodynamic and cooling mods. I see they don't have wings or even whale tails they have small lip spoilers. And someone mentioned earlier that the ppg team had these cars up to about 150mph that is awesome. The only thing that surpises me is the lack of a hood vent/extractor scoop. Guess we are still evolving too.

Rare will you be making replica body parts? I just want a front fascia?

Nice buy

[This message has been edited by goatnipples2002 (edited 09-27-2005).]

RAREW66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2005 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some current pictures of the car:

I have completely "color sanded" the car so that it presents itself well. I airbrushed the huge knicks and scratches with some of the correct base color with about 15% white tint to compensate for the fade. Most of the Pearl is gone off the horizontal surfaces due to the poor condtions that the car was stored. I wanted the car to look respectable for it's day with the blue car at Fierorama. I found that after sanding the dead paint off, the cracks which I thought were body stress cracks are merely paint cracks from very thick paint. It appears that the base body prep work will be very minimal before applying a new paint job. The Gold Pearl used on the car was prototype for PPG, so I am currently negotiating the possibility of having a batch made. A "batch" to PPG is 1000 gallons. Luckily, the base yellow is a standard fleet color called Lemon Ice. The six cars were painted with PPG Deltron Urethane, which was still in it's experimental state in spring of 86. The reason the paint had chalked so bad was that the new urethane binders had not been perfected for UV protection yet. The wheels have been stripped of the clearcoat and polished. They look good, but I will have them machined to take the imperfections out of them. Now if I could only find a new set of NOS Goodyear Eagle VR's......

RAREW66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2005 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RAREW66

1119 posts
Member since Jun 2001
The two brothers at Fierorama:

I tried to have the Red #1 Turbo car in attendance for Fierorama. Up until two weeks before Fierorama, I was about 90% sure that the three remaining cars were going to be rejoined. But, the school board and superintendent decided at the last minute that there was to much hassle and liability to transport the car from Cleveland to Chicago. Even after I offered free transportation and insurance. Now, I am told that after a policy review, it has been determined that the car will never leave the school grounds unless it is disposed of as per the donation contract. But, I have them really scratching their heads over the fact that I own a car that was subject to the very same agreement. All we can hope for is that there is a regime change in the school before the decision to dispose of the car is made. BTW, the students decided to paint the car Cadillac Diamond White this year.

The most significant event of Fierorama was that Sean (Purple Reign) drove his flatbed tow recovery vehicle to the show. His wreck truck has the same design light bar on it as I had been searching for to match what was originally on the cars. After obtaining the make and model, I come to find that the exact lightbar that was originally used in 1986 is still available brand new today. So a Whelen Mini-Edge lightbar with a custom amber lense arrangement and custom strobe and flasher configuration is on it's way. I will need to make the low profile mounts, but that is no big deal. I have decided to add strobes to the park lights and back-up lights to match the Real Indy Pace Car minus the four scoop strobes.

Fred

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2005 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The most significant event of Fierorama was that Sean (Purple Reign) drove his flatbed tow recovery vehicle to the show. His wreck truck has the same design light bar on it as I had been searching for to match what was originally on the cars. After obtaining the make and model, I come to find that the exact lightbar that was originally used in 1986 is still available brand new today. So a Whelen Mini-Edge lightbar with a custom amber lense arrangement and custom strobe and flasher configuration is on it's way. I will need to make the low profile mounts, but that is no big deal. I have decided to add strobes to the park lights and back-up lights to match the Real Indy Pace Car minus the four scoop strobes.

Wow! That's a cool coincidence - it'll make for a great addition to the car's restoration process!

ChopTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2005 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChopTopSend a Private Message to ChopTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wished they had offered the side ground effects as the stock pieces ground effects pieces. You could probably make molds of them and sell them.
goatnipples2002

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2005 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for goatnipples2002Click Here to visit goatnipples2002's HomePageSend a Private Message to goatnipples2002Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by goatnipples2002:

Rare will you be making replica body parts? I just want a front fascia?

[This message has been edited by goatnipples2002 (edited 09-27-2005).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2005 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fred, can you please remember my stuff or my money? Thanks

Here are some current pictures of the car:

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com/fiero.html
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH lowering springs, drilled/slotted rotors, SS brake hoses. PU dog bone, all bushings and engine mounts, K&N air and oil filters, OZELOT exhaust, Mercedes SLK yellow paintjob, Mr. Mikes leather seats, door skins, shift and e-brake boots. MP3 deck and custom subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front. Fiero Store rear swaybar, strut tower brace, black carpet, air intake. Rodney Dickman's competition short shifter, SS vacuum lines and deck lid strut. Billet aluminum dash kit from Kitcarman.

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2005 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fred any updates?
I wear pants

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2005 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I wear pantsSend a Private Message to I wear pantsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet car, any interior pics?
PFF
System Bot
Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2005 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any pics of how the nochie taillights are mounted in the gt body?
metoady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2005 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for metoadyClick Here to visit metoady's HomePageSend a Private Message to metoadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here are some pictures of the engine and related components:

The intake mainifold is modified to eliminate the runners and provide one large plenum. A plate is welded straight across the bottom of the intake increasing the volume significantly. It will be interesting to see what is inside when I have time.

did you ever find out what it looks likes inside and maybe a pic of the bottom
thanks

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2005 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula:

any pics of how the nochie taillights are mounted in the gt body?

Its a notchie body thats been modified with a custom fastback look from the decklid up. This came out before the stock fastback GT.

metoady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2005 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for metoadyClick Here to visit metoady's HomePageSend a Private Message to metoadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
humm guess not
metoady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2005 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for metoadyClick Here to visit metoady's HomePageSend a Private Message to metoadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well hog farts
3.8 SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2005 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8 SCSend a Private Message to 3.8 SCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any word on the red car that the school has?
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2005 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierodog:

hmmm anyone else see what I'm seeing? looks like a fastback clip with notchie tailights creating the lip effect.

first thing i noticed about that car...
88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2005 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for interior shots
metoady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2006 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for metoadyClick Here to visit metoady's HomePageSend a Private Message to metoadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i hit a bump in the road..............
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock