Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  G6 6 speed low low price...see inside...pic's (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
G6 6 speed low low price...see inside...pic's by Team Race-Tech
Started on: 11-20-2006 05:44 PM
Replies: 242
Last post by: FieroBrad87 on 04-14-2008 07:52 AM
RandomTask

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Team Race-Tech:

Looks like Christmas has come early this time. I just got a phone call from the shipping company, they want to make a delivery today if possible. I will see if I can arrange a neibour to bourogh his forklift. If so they'll drop off the tranny's today.

So you have them ?
IP: Logged
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post

RandomTask

4539 posts
Member since Apr 2005
Sorry if I seem to keep bumping this, but I think $1100 is a lot of my hard earned money to be sitting on w/o knowing when the transmissions are gonna ship out or if you even have them in your posession. We've asked a couple of times for pics and have yet to recieve any. Again, sorry for being annoying, but just looking for some more info. . .
DrDave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrDaveSend a Private Message to DrDaveDirect Link to This Post
bump
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
RacerX11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RacerX11Send a Private Message to RacerX11Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by RacerX11:
Do you actually have them in your posession? Will all of the US shipments be going out together on one truck?

Team Race-Tech

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechDirect Link to This Post

------------------

Race-Tech Automotive inc. & The Fiero Shop.

Specializing in Fiero performance:
3800 swaps, custom 3800 and N* Aluminum flywheels, big Brakes, Engine rebuild, Aftermarket wheels, Bolt on performance parts, body enhancements, used Fiero parts, custom exhaust systems.
www.racetechauto.com

E-Mail racetech@bellnet.ca
Phone (416) 747-5728
141 Turbine Dr.
Toronto, Ontario, M9L 2S7

Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechDirect Link to This Post

Team Race-Tech

512 posts
Member since Nov 2004

------------------

3800 swaps, custom 3800 and N* Aluminum flywheels, big Brakes, Engine rebuild, Aftermarket wheels, Bolt on performance parts, body enhancements, used Fiero parts, custom exhaust systems.
www.racetechauto.com

Phone (416) 747-5728
141 Turbine Dr.

Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechDirect Link to This Post

Team Race-Tech

512 posts
Member since Nov 2004
Just an update on who is still reciving a 6 speed tranny.

People that have paid..

1. Racerx11 ( Marty ) ( 1 ) ** Paid **
2. DrDave ( Dave ) ( 1 ) ** sending money **
3. Tom Corey ( 1 ) ** not cleard **
4. Randomtask ( Joseph ) ( 1 ) ** Paid **
5. GToreif8891 ( Tom ) ( 1 ) ** Paid **

People that are still on the list:

1. AnimalGT ( Scott ) ( 1 )
2. KristianV ( Kristian ) ( 1 ) maybe 2?
3. ( Ian ) from BC Canada ( 1 )
4. jack_ink ( Chris ) ( 1 ) maybe 2
5. KissMyssFiero ( Joe ) ( 1 )
6. Dratts ( name ? ) ( 1 )
7. GymBrent ( Brent ) ( 1 )

Archie ( V8 Archie ) ( none )

Payment can be made through Paypal, this account will accept money transfer's or Credit Card..the address is.. racetech@bellnet.ca

Sorry all, I've been away sick for a few days... plus I have fallen behind on my work here too. I got a call this morning, to let me know whats going on the forum... I'm not looking to get all 10 payment from everyone but at least 5 or 6... It takes about three days for the money to be transfered to paypal and then another 7 days to a withdral account.. so it take about two weeks before i see any money... Looks like I'm just waiting for a couple more to clear and then yes I'll ship them out... Sorry for my tardyness..

Thanks
Joe

P.S. I know this is off topic, I have a Lambo kit here with a V8 boltted to an Issuzue 5 speed. The car came in with it being stuck in 4th gear. I have removed the tranny and replaced it with another one. Now that it's all back together, I'm having trouble getting the car to go into gear. with the car off the shifter slides into all gears, the pedel has a firm feel, as far as I can see by myself the slave moves. If I turn the car off and place it into first, and then start the car, the car will move forward with the pedel still pushed down. I know this sounds like a hydrolic issue, but I have bled the system many many times, I thought the pedle looked bent and replaced it, I'm just ording a slave cylinder but not sure if its going to help. What I did find is the rod in the rear was replaced with a much longer one, I've played with that by using an original one but made no differance, I also noticed the rod that connects to the pedel and master also had been modified (longer). This week most of my time was working on this car, I hope you all don't think I'm ignoring you, I just want this car to be finished... Any help from anyone would be great..

Joe

------------------

www.racetechauto.com

Phone (416) 747-5728
141 Turbine Dr.

THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTDirect Link to This Post
Will these transmissions require any modifications to bolt to the fiero?

Clutch fly wheel??

JG
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXDirect Link to This Post

P.S. I know this is off topic, I have a Lambo kit here with a V8 boltted to an Issuzue 5 speed. The car came in with it being stuck in 4th gear. I have removed the tranny and replaced it with another one. Now that it's all back together, I'm having trouble getting the car to go into gear. with the car off the shifter slides into all gears, the pedel has a firm feel, as far as I can see by myself the slave moves. If I turn the car off and place it into first, and then start the car, the car will move forward with the pedel still pushed down. I know this sounds like a hydrolic issue, but I have bled the system many many times, I thought the pedle looked bent and replaced it, I'm just ording a slave cylinder but not sure if its going to help. What I did find is the rod in the rear was replaced with a much longer one, I've played with that by using an original one but made no differance, I also noticed the rod that connects to the pedel and master also had been modified (longer). This week most of my time was working on this car, I hope you all don't think I'm ignoring you, I just want this car to be finished... Any help from anyone would be great..

Joe

You didn't perchance replace the clutch and install the clutch disc backwards or improperly install the throwout bearing did you? Both can cause those kinds of problems. If you search on here, there are tons of threads about slave travel and how it should be over an inch, check to make sure yours is.
Tom Corey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom CoreySend a Private Message to Tom CoreyDirect Link to This Post

According to PayPal, the money was transferred to your account Dec 13.
PFF
System Bot
Tom Corey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom CoreySend a Private Message to Tom CoreyDirect Link to This Post

Tom Corey

838 posts
Member since Feb 2002

Joe

When I replaced the clutch in my V8 Archie SBC, I had the same problem. I called Archie and he told me to use a longer rod in the slave. He didn't have time to explain why, just said do it. It works fine. I didn't write down the length, but if you're on good terms with Archie, I'd recommend giving him a call. Otherwise, I'd recommend asking the question on the Tech side of the forum.

Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KurtAKX:

You didn't perchance replace the clutch and install the clutch disc backwards or improperly install the throwout bearing did you? Both can cause those kinds of problems. If you search on here, there are tons of threads about slave travel and how it should be over an inch, check to make sure yours is.

The clutch is new it was replaced from the previous owner who didn't drive the car much. I didn't remove it and the bearing I reused the one that came off of his old tranny. I bled it some more, got a bit move travel but not enough. I just now replaced the slave cylinder and now just bleeding it. I hate Lambo kits, no room to work in and if I have to replace the master how do I go about doing it. I can bearly get one hand in behind the brake master to fill the clutch fluid... I can't see the two nuts that mount the clutch master to the fire wall.

------------------

www.racetechauto.com

Phone (416) 747-5728
141 Turbine Dr.

Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Corey:
According to PayPal, the money was transferred to your account Dec 13.

It then takes 3-5 days more for the money to get to a bank account so you can use it to pay the shipping company. I know I have the same issue too.
Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

It then takes 3-5 days more for the money to get to a bank account so you can use it to pay the shipping company. I know I have the same issue too.

Because I'm a new paypal member this will take 5-7 working days

dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsDirect Link to This Post
I see that my name is still on the list. Didn't you get my PM? I may be interested later, but right now it sounds as though the installation in a Fiero is going to be too expensive for me.
Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2006 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechDirect Link to This Post
Just an update on who is still reciving a 6 speed tranny.

People that have paid..

1. Racerx11 ( Marty ) ( 1 ) ** Paid **
2. DrDave ( Dave ) ( 1 ) ** sending money **
3. Tom Corey ( 1 ) ** not cleard **
4. Randomtask ( Joseph ) ( 1 ) ** Paid **
5. GToreif8891 ( Tom ) ( 1 ) ** Paid **

People that are still on the list:

1. AnimalGT ( Scott ) ( 1 )
2. KristianV ( Kristian ) ( 1 ) maybe 2?
3. ( Ian ) from BC Canada ( 1 )
4. jack_ink ( Chris ) ( 1 ) maybe 2
5. KissMyssFiero ( Joe ) ( 1 )
6. GymBrent ( Brent ) ( 1 )

The list is getting smaller and smaller, fewer people are commiting on thier word.

Thanks
------------------

www.racetechauto.com

Phone (416) 747-5728
141 Turbine Dr.

[This message has been edited by Team Race-Tech (edited 12-16-2006).]

cunninghamsean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2006 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cunninghamseanSend a Private Message to cunninghamseanDirect Link to This Post
If any of the orginal people back out or if you have extra I am in. I missed this thread as I am not in the mall very often.

Sean

email cunninghamsean@yahoo.com
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2006 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Tom Corey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2006 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom CoreySend a Private Message to Tom CoreyDirect Link to This Post
I guess I missed something here. If you already have the transaxles at your place of business, what are you waiting for to ship the ones that people have paid for? Since you're located in Toronto, and not in the boonies, there ought to be a shipping company fairly close to you. What's the story?

------------------

Tom Corey
Melbourne, FL
87 Green T-Top GT 5Spd SBC ZZ3 V8 - NOS

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2006 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Corey:

I guess I missed something here. If you already have the transaxles at your place of business, what are you waiting for to ship the ones that people have paid for? Since you're located in Toronto, and not in the boonies, there ought to be a shipping company fairly close to you. What's the story?

I 'think' his story is that hes recieved a loan for all of the transmissions, bought them with intent. Now hes waiting for cash to cover for the shipping? OR he bought the transmissions at the cost of 5-6, so anything after that, covers shipping? I dunno. . . well see. I just know its already been 10 business days since hes recieved first payment (on the 5th) and 6 since hes recieved mine (on the 11th). . .

Tom, he has you listed as 'not cleared', so i guess the soonest payment was mine?

[This message has been edited by RandomTask (edited 12-18-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2006 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
good luck you guys..i have heard horror stories about this guy...i am neither confirming or denying them...but as you can see so far so bad...time to step up joe....actions speak louder then words...tim...
RacerX11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2006 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RacerX11Send a Private Message to RacerX11Direct Link to This Post

Will all of the US shipments be going out together on one truck?

Any answer to my question? Any chance these are gonna be shipped out before Christmas?
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2006 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
Aight, i'm getting impatient. Answer the following questions.

A.) Do you have the transmissions in your posession?
B.) How long is it going to be before you ship out?

If I don't have an answer by tommorow at noon, i'm taking back my money through paypal.

[This message has been edited by RandomTask (edited 12-18-2006).]

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2006 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 12-22-2006).]

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2006 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
So I just got off the phone with him, he says he has the transmissions in his posession as well as he is shipping em out within the next three days. I also told him to post here as people are getting worried. We'll see what happens. . .
Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2006 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechDirect Link to This Post
Sorry that I have been away for a few days. I'm still working on this Lambo V8 tranny problem, I have decided to remove the used tranny I got from the scrap yard and replace it with another one. I will be shipping out the tranny's thuis week, more than likely the four of you, Mary, Dave, Joseph and Tom will have this by next week. I will e-mail each one of you when it leaves my place.

thanks
Joe

------------------

www.racetechauto.com

Phone (416) 747-5728
141 Turbine Dr.

Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2006 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechDirect Link to This Post

Team Race-Tech

512 posts
Member since Nov 2004
Now that I have the tranny out of the Lambo and I found that the recent new clutch that was installed is no good, so all my problems last week were due to a F'ed up clutch.

I moved the 6 speed's around together and took a pic. I will have a friend come by tomorow to give me a hand. I'll be in and out all day chasing parts and going to the machineshop for the Lambo...

It looks like all the Ducks are in a row....

I will have to move all but 4 out of the way, I guess it's not a good idea leaving them in the middle of the shop, some one could trip over them.... ya me..

Anyways I would like to say if you do not here from in a day or two, I'm trying to package the 4 tranny's that will be going out and I'm also working on the Lambo trying to get id done before the weekend.

Thanks
Joe

------------------

www.racetechauto.com

Phone (416) 747-5728
141 Turbine Dr.

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
Looks great Joe! Ship me the shiniest one
RacerX11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RacerX11Send a Private Message to RacerX11Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by RandomTask:

Looks great Joe! Ship me the shiniest one

I don't think so..I am first in line :-)
86goldse4speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86goldse4speedSend a Private Message to 86goldse4speedDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by 86goldse4speed (edited 12-22-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
Kristian V

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2006 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kristian VSend a Private Message to Kristian VDirect Link to This Post
Joe, you might wana move me up in the list, I just got the money in to my PayPal account, and you should now have the money for one tranny ink shipping to Göteborg.
The guy in Norway didn't want any, so it's just one for me. "Payed"
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2006 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
So I got off the phone with him (best way to contact him, after 10am EST usually) Anyways, he said he picked up all the paperwork for customs and has someone coming to help crate/pallet them all up today. Then he'll call and arrange a pickup. At this rate, being the holiday season and looking how its taken him, i'm taking bets they'll actually ship out thursday of next week. . . I've got $10 on it.
Kristian V

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2006 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kristian VSend a Private Message to Kristian VDirect Link to This Post
86goldse4speed let's hope youre wrong.
And even a pro can run into something "new" for him. Or just get a short in the brain, not getting something obvious.
I know a lot about engines in general, and iwe been working mecaniks, hydrauliks and pneumatic systems most of my adult life, i still run into these walls once in a while.
Having someone to ask, helps a lot in those situations. And after im like "Ahhh... why didn't i think..?"

86goldse4speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2006 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86goldse4speedSend a Private Message to 86goldse4speedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kristian V:

86goldse4speed let's hope youre wrong.
And even a pro can run into something "new" for him. Or just get a short in the brain, not getting something obvious.
I know a lot about engines in general, and iwe been working mecaniks, hydrauliks and pneumatic systems most of my adult life, i still run into these walls once in a while.
Having someone to ask, helps a lot in those situations. And after im like "Ahhh... why didn't i think..?"

[This message has been edited by 86goldse4speed (edited 12-22-2006).]

RacerX11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2006 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RacerX11Send a Private Message to RacerX11Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86goldse4speed:
My name is not on the list so maybe I should keep my mouth shut

No offense, but I think this might be best. These things can degrade into a flame-fest quite quickly, so I think it is best if those people not directly involved in the sale would keep their comments about the long wait time to themselves. I do appreciate the concern, but that input really doesn't add any value here.

Marty
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2006 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
Joe, seeing how you said tuesday that over the next two days you would package em and ship em out. . . they out yet!?
86goldse4speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2006 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86goldse4speedSend a Private Message to 86goldse4speedDirect Link to This Post

No offense, but I think this might be best. These things can degrade into a flame-fest quite quickly, so I think it is best if those people not directly involved in the sale would keep their comments about the long wait time to themselves. I do appreciate the concern, but that input really doesn't add any value here.

Marty

No offense taken. You are right. I edited my last post. Happy Holidays.
RacerX11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2006 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RacerX11Send a Private Message to RacerX11Direct Link to This Post
Thank You.

[This message has been edited by RacerX11 (edited 12-23-2006).]

RacerX11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2006 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RacerX11Send a Private Message to RacerX11Direct Link to This Post
Bump for a shipping update.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock