Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! (Page 12)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! by Raydar
Started on: 05-01-2011 10:42 PM
Replies: 550
Last post by: Doni Hagan on 05-13-2011 06:04 PM
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

lunatic - lu·na·tic [loo-nuh-tik] –noun

1. an insane person.
2. a person whose actions and manner are marked by extreme eccentricity or recklessness.
3. insane; demented; crazy.
4. characteristic or suggestive of lunacy; wildly or recklessly foolish.
5. a person who drives a stock Fiero. j/k.

zom·bie   
[zom-bee]

–noun
1.(in voodoo)
a.the body of a dead person given the semblance of life, but mute and will-less, by a supernatural force, usually for some evil purpose.
b.the supernatural force itself.

2.Informal .
a. a person whose behavior or responses are wooden, listless, or seemingly rote; automaton.
b. an eccentric or peculiar person.

3. An unquestioning follower of Obama

IP: Logged
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post05-07-2011 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
..WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION ??did he have them?? He killed a 100,000 Kurds with gas attacks before we invaded,100% he had WMDs,most were transported into Syria just before our invasion..
You have forgotten my post 3 years ago,, they found a large burried bunker with over 200 large artillery shells for nuclear & gas ,with photos.The liberal press said they were unusable,as a former artillery 0811 SGT. I would have easily restored these shells..also this story was quickly buried,,it was such big news,I was surprised by the quick cover up,,
..Bush did not beat his drum enough ,he made WAR not publicity ,a mistake in America
.. We know the other Hussein (the Iraq one) had WMD,s the democrats always make false charges,, its there nature, 20 lies to each republican lie,Hussein use them many times ,but we remember what we want to ..
..I realize my post are some times not clear,dont care
Rejoice Squeeks,bad times & more bad news is comming.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

..I realize my post are some times not clear,dont care

LOL
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-07-2011 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

bad times & more bad news is comming.

Allways has, always will.
Not much of a prediction, Stan...

------------------

“Every mans is a diary in which he means to write one story, but writes another; and his humblest hour is when he compares the volume as it is with what he vowed to make it” ~ James Barrie
"I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.” ~ Bob Dylan
"Learning sleeps and snores in libraries, but wisdom is everywhere, wide awake, on tiptoe." ~ Josh Billings

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 05-07-2011).]

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
Great documentary on Bin Laden the previous failed attempts to kill him and the connections to Sept 11th.

Edit: I have no idea why whoever uploaded the video to Youtube put "call ..." on the title, it's a CBC documentary, not a kooky conspiracy movie.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 05-07-2011).]

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

Okay, avengaydor1.

Real classy. He he
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-08-2011 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
..Better rethink boondoggie
England is finished,Left wing liberaled out of business,politically corrected, many good englishmen live in fear. Sharia law courts are in session
Hopefully the krauts & french will arise from thier loooooong slumber,but looks like Political correctness can not be overcome,before the ragheads knock the snot out of them
this is the lite weight stuff enjoy these "outstanding "good times with dirt cheap gas'
better look around
Hope Osama is being tortured by 72 virgins he killed as he & Ted Kennedy burn from the fire they light under commie sympathezer Tip O'neal every day..
Osario ,a former mosquito coast contra told me one day to say that,!!The commie democrats supported by left wing & american democrats set his parents on fire,, they would not give up thier entire subsistence crop ,yep!! I worked at the orlando TOY store ..bet none here remember it..

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 05-08-2011).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-08-2011 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

..Better rethink boondoggie
England is finished,Left wing liberaled out of business,politically corrected, many good englishmen live in fear. Sharia law courts are in session

You don't think England will eventually right themselves?
We did with England, kinda'......

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 05-08-2011).]

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

Let Stan be Stan....if he was moderately coherent, he'd be Bear.

Originally posted by fierobear:

Thanks!

Hey...wait a minute!

Took a second, huh?

It's a gift....I know.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Kinda sad, that this thread is now several pages longer than the thread that started it all.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...020315-6-003326.html
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Well, there are many more members.
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Side note...

Recruit Allen West to run for President!

Allen West should have been our first black president. If he runs, I'll vote for him.
That said, he's already said getting re-elected to Congress is his path for 2012. I tend to agree. We don't need another Freshman running for president weeks after he gets to Washington. That hasn't played out so well so far. Now, 2016 is another story. I think he'll be a very strong candidate in 2016 and difficult to beat. I do hope he runs, either in 2012 or 2016. I think our country needs someone of his caliber in the Oval Office again.

From Congressman Allen West's Facebook page,

By Congressman Allen West, May 3 at 9:54am via Twitter
I'm humbled by all of your encouragement to run for higher office. However, I am focused solely on winning FL-22 in 2012. This is my path.

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Side note...

Recruit Allen West to run for President!

I'd say... side note.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

I'd say... side note.

Uh...yeah...I already did. Is there an echo in here?

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-08-2011 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
REJOICE,,CELEBRATE,,the greatest holy Warrior of Islam is dead,, a Billion Moslems revere him,name thier children after him.worship him.show extreme reverence..HE WAS A MONSTER
Time for a bacon Ham pork fest feast..say serious grace over it...

Every week people are straying from religion and returning to GOD
Some of the the TV evangilist have a light in thier eye & spirit,,especially when benny hinn spots $10, & $20s in the collection plate !!

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 05-08-2011).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-08-2011 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Some of the the TV evangilist have a light in thier eye & spirit,,especially when benny hinn spots $10, & $20s in the collection plate !!

Now that I do indeed plainly see!
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2011 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Uh...yeah...I already did. Is there an echo in here?

No echo, I'm just confused how this even remotely relates to Bin Ladens death.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2011 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

No echo, I'm just confused how this even remotely relates to Bin Ladens death.

Leadership for my country.

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2011 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Leadership for my country.

Oh OK, so no relation to Bin Laden's death at all then.

I think Neptune started a thread about the GOP candidates.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/084862.html Here ya go, maybe you'll get a better response there.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 05-09-2011).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2011 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Oh OK, so no relation to Bin Laden's death at all then.

Actually, yes there is. There's talk that Obama didn't order the raid, had to be talked into it, and wasn't actually there when it started.

PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2011 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Actually, yes there is. There's talk that Obama didn't order the raid, had to be talked into it, and wasn't actually there when it started.

Any other negative crap you want to spew out? Do you have ANY proof of this? Were you there? Where is this talk coming from? Let me guess, Republicans right? Even IF it was true, who cares? He DID give the order, whether he had doubts or not. What exactly are you trying to accomplish, besides coming off as a bitter person who only cares about trying to spread rumors and vitrol?
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2011 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Are you of the impression that West would be the recipient of any less grief than Obama has received thus far, political ideology notwithstanding? Just curious as to your views on the subject.

Thanks.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2011 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Doni Hagan

8242 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by mptighe:

Any other negative crap you want to spew out? Do you have ANY proof of this? Were you there? Where is this talk coming from? Let me guess, Republicans right? Even IF it was true, who cares? He DID give the order, whether he had doubts or not. What exactly are you trying to accomplish, besides coming off as a bitter person who only cares about trying to spread rumors and vitriol?

Bear's not bitter particularly....merely more coherent.

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2011 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-09-2011 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

http://unclejayexplains.com...explains-may-9-2011/

Unc' Jay is my new hero!
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-09-2011 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
..OBAMA did it he gets full credit you must know I hate Obama..It is well known Pannetta pushed for this,forced OBAMA
OBAMA "only" gets the credit,full credit !unanamous.only the pres could order a raid into another country THIS WAS RISKY,REALLY RISKY.
I HAVE MANY YEARS military EXPERIENCE ,I KNOW WHAT COULD GO WRONG,ive had it go wrong,Ive run very fast for my life ,,hoping thier were many slower than ME.
All presidents have advisors
BUSH DID NOT HAVE THE ----------,AND CANCELED A SIMILAR RAID 3 YEARS AGO,THIS IS RISKY STUFF.easy to 2nd guess sitting in front of our computers
I salute Obama..THE SEALs were mad about this(the cancel mission) and talked(a little)
to much info was released about this OSAMA raid,we do not need to know on this type of stuff,,makes it more difficult to do another one,,BUT THE PRES needs good press right now

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 05-09-2011).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2011 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Any other negative crap you want to spew out? Do you have ANY proof of this? Were you there? Where is this talk coming from? Let me guess, Republicans right? Even IF it was true, who cares? He DID give the order, whether he had doubts or not. What exactly are you trying to accomplish, besides coming off as a bitter person who only cares about trying to spread rumors and vitrol?

What the hell is your axe to grind in this?

No, the words is not coming from Republicans.

"Insider" word
White House Insider: Obama Hesitated – Panetta Issued Order to Kill Osama Bin Laden

Second source
Obama Coerced into Going After Bin Laden

Larry Johnson's Bio - worked with the CIA and State Department
Larry C. Johnson

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 05-10-2011).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2011 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

What the hell is your axe to grind in this?

No, the words is not coming from Republicans.

"Insider" word
White House Insider: Obama Hesitated – Panetta Issued Order to Kill Osama Bin Laden

Second source
Obama Coerced into Going After Bin Laden

Larry Johnson's Bio - worked with the CIA and State Department
Larry C. Johnson

You came into this thread looking for a fight, with anyone who thought differently than you. Since then, it's been one thing after another "the president this and that". Then you post up 2 stories YOU READ ON THE INTERNET, as if they're fact. Did you get the information from the sources yourself? Even if it's true, what does that have to do with anything? Everyone is saying how each president has had a chance to get him and passed. He's gone now, and it was this president's term it happened in.

If Leon Panetta comes out and makes a statement that will be one thing, but even if they do, I seriously doubt it will be the entire truth either. Regardless, do you honestly think this vindicates your attitude in any way? You're doing the same thing as before, but instead of arguing that theres no kill without a body, it's theres no proof of the decision without corroboration. Try giving it a rest for a minute, it's getting old. What is YOUR axe to grind? You're the one making this into a reason to be a **** disturber.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2011 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Dude, here you go again. "Spiking the football."

Dude, let it go. The celebrations are officially over

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-10-2011).]

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2011 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

Dude, let it go. The celebrations are officially over

Are they really over?
The Birthers Become 'Deathers'
http://news.yahoo.com/s/dai...therconspiracytheory

NEW YORK – Birthers who claimed President Obama was not born in the U.S. have moved on to another wild conspiracy theory: that Osama bin Laden was not really killed last Sunday—or was killed to shut him up, and then quickly buried at sea. Josh Dzieza explains. Plus, full coverage of Osama bin Laden's death.

Osama bin Laden's death couldn't have come at a better time for the birthers, those who believe that President Obama was born in Kenya, or Indonesia, or renounced his citizenship, or for various other reasons is ineligible for office. Obama had just held an exasperated press conference in which he released his long-form birth certificate, and chided the nation to get back to more serious work.

Launching the operation to kill the al Qaeda leader could be taken as an example of just the sort of serious duties lawmakers ought to be busy dealing with. Or, with its hasty ocean burial and lack of photographic evidence, it could be seen as just a bit too convenient.

• The Daily Beast's Complete Osama bin Laden Coverage

That latter is how birther activist, lawyer, and dentist Orly Taitz took the news. "Perfect timing!" Taitz exclaimed on her site. "Our court hearing is scheduled to start in just a few hours. Major networks are supposed to be there with cameras rolling. Suddenly, Obama announces that the body of Osama Bin Ladin [sic] is found and we need to prepare for a possible terrorist act." She cited a rumor that bin Laden had been killed years ago and his corpse kept on ice, ready to be rolled out when a diversion was needed. The theory has been around for years, but promptly popped up again on May 1, when Alex Jones posted it on his site, InfoWars, also noting that it "follows the release of a highly suspicious birth certificate." Soon, people like Taitz and Jones had a name: the deathers.

Andy Martin, who is as close as a movement like the birthers comes to having a founder, says conspiracy peddlers like Taitz and Jones are ridiculous. He wants to redirect them to his new movement, which he prefers be called the doubters.

"You have to ask who he's covering for, if they had interrogated him, what he would have dropped in addition to those hard drives."

"Ironically, Obama has created a new birther movement," says Martin. "He's fanning the fires by giving just enough evidence to cast reasonable doubt." Casting doubt is how Martin describes his role in the birther movement. He says he never claimed Obama was born in Kenya or Indonesia, just that he wanted to see the birth certificate (though he admits he started the Obama-is-a-Muslim meme). "You don't have to fantasize, just say, 'Why not show the original? If there's an original document, why not show it?'" People like Taitz might use his research to pursue their own fantasies, says Martin, but he's always stuck to the facts. "I'm the Joe Friday of the Republican Party," he says. "Obama loved birthers who lied, like Orly Taitz, because you could just laugh at them—but he hated me, because I just kept asking."

Martin says he's been convinced Obama's birth certificate is "probably a valid document," though he still has some questions. Now he's turning his attention to bin Laden's death. On May 3, after flying back from Iowa, where he was campaigning for president, he filed an FOIA request for the "Bin Laden capture/kill archive" in order to "immediately counteract any conspiracy theories." In the request, he warns: "We have learned from the original and continuing firestorm over the missing Obama birth certificate that secrecy leads to public skepticism. Skepticism inevitably leads to corrosion of confidence in government. You ought not to let that same process replicate itself in the case of the termination of bin Laden."

It's that claim—to be out only for the truth—that Martin says makes the doubter movement more powerful than ones that paint fantastic alternative histories. "The reason the birther movement could never be stopped is because I launched it with truth and not lies—I knew there had to be a birth certificate, so why not show it?—it's the same reason the doubter movement won't be stopped." Of course, Obama's birth certificate was shown, though people can always doubt its authenticity. Highly classified documents pertaining to the killing of bin Laden never will be, meaning Martin can question forever. It remains to be seen whether the public will feel as entitled to see such documents as they did the birth certificate.

In keeping with his strategy, Martin declines to say what exactly he expects to find other than "the truth," saying only that what evidence we have raises questions. Why was bin Laden buried at sea? Who gave what orders? Why was he killed and not captured? In the first, he sees an offensive deference to Muslim tradition; in the second, he sees potential evidence of Obama's dithering. But it's the third he really presses. Bin Laden was worth more alive than dead, says Martin: We could have made propaganda of his trial, he says; we could have "paraded him down Pennsylvania Avenue in chains like the Romans."

Instead, Navy SEALs shot him, saying he was resisting—a story Martin points out keeps changing—and a story he finds patently ridiculous, anyway. "An old man with kidney problems? A 10-year-old with karate could have taken him." Instead, Obama ordered him killed, Martin says. Sometimes, Martin implies political motives: Obama didn't want a messy trial, Martin says—"he wanted the bonus without the onus." Other times, Martin implies motives that are vaguely sinister: "You have to ask who he's covering for, if they had interrogated him, what he would have dropped in addition to those hard drives."

But Martin says he is only asking questions, distancing himself from outright conspiracy theories—even as he fans them. It's a fine line that some elected officials walked during the heyday of the birthers—remaining pointedly agnostic, saying they didn't believe the theories, but why not release the certificate just the same. Recently Sen. Lindsey Graham seemed to echo John Boehner's comment that he would "take [Obama] at his word" about being a U.S. citizen, when the South Carolina lawmaker said he wants the president to release photos of bin Laden's body to "prove it beyond a reasonable doubt"—though he said he himself was not a doubter.

No polls have been done to see how many people believe bin Laden was killed, or was already dead, or that there's something amiss in his killing, but theories have been making the rounds on fringe conservative blogs, and Yahoo has reported a spike in searches for "bin Laden not dead" and "bin Laden still alive." Martin says he's been inundated with emails from his birther-days contacts, proposing all sorts of theories, from people he says will eagerly follow him on his new mission.

Martin points out that anyone who directly questions bin Laden's death will have an unwelcome audience right now. "In the euphoria of Osama's death we're overlooking these things in the same way in the euphoria of Obama's inauguration we overlooked the facts around his birth," he says.

He gives it a week, saying nobody asks questions at the funeral—they ask them when the will is read. "I'm building a case now, like with the birthers, and all it will take is for a celebrity like Trump to put a match to it, and—boom!"

PFF
System Bot
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2011 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Regarding this particular incident, it doesn't matter whether Obama had to be pushed into it or not. Obama deserves the credit for either making or allowing the order. Because if things had gone bad, it would have fallen directly in Obama's lap. He wouldn't have been able to say, "Well, I didn't want to do it. They were pushing me into it."

There was definite risk in sending out troops into Pakistan without their knowledge nor permission, and then while they thought Bin Laden was there, no one had actually SEEN him. What if Obama would have wanted an actual visual before commiting to such an act?

So it took a lot of guts to pull the trigger on this one. If he needed some people pushing him for him to muster up the guts to go ahead and make THAT call, then I can't blame him.
The reason to find out, if possible, whether Panetta had to push him to it or not is FOR THE FUTURE. People should decide what kind of president they want, (and that includes people that WOULDN'T have wanted Obama to do it), and how hard a president has to be pushed to make a decision.
And I DETEST the fact that Obama is president. But you have to give credit where it is due.

Hey, funny thing. The socialist leftie president, and the times when I have given him credit is when THE MILITARY is in use! The pirate kidnaping incident, and now the Bin Laden mission. President Obama the military hawk!
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2011 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

@FieroBear:
You came into this thread looking for a fight, with anyone who thought differently than you. Since then, it's been one thing after another "the president this and that".

Quoted for Truth

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 05-10-2011).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2011 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

You came into this thread looking for a fight, with anyone who thought differently than you. Since then, it's been one thing after another "the president this and that". Then you post up 2 stories YOU READ ON THE INTERNET, as if they're fact. Did you get the information from the sources yourself? Even if it's true, what does that have to do with anything? Everyone is saying how each president has had a chance to get him and passed. He's gone now, and it was this president's term it happened in.

If Leon Panetta comes out and makes a statement that will be one thing, but even if they do, I seriously doubt it will be the entire truth either. Regardless, do you honestly think this vindicates your attitude in any way? You're doing the same thing as before, but instead of arguing that theres no kill without a body, it's theres no proof of the decision without corroboration. Try giving it a rest for a minute, it's getting old. What is YOUR axe to grind? You're the one making this into a reason to be a **** disturber.

I'm holding the President, and any other politician for that matter, accountable. If you don't like it, tough s***.

Plenty of people did that to Bush. Where were YOU?
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2011 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Originally posted by tbone42:

Quoted for Truth

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the ass.

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2011 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2011 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post
I went to my favorite bar last night, The Party Doll.
The bartender asked if I would like to try a new drink called OBL.
I asked what was in it.
He says two shots and a splash of water.

[This message has been edited by partfiero (edited 05-10-2011).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2011 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by frontal lobe:
Hey, funny thing. The socialist leftie president, and the times when I have given him credit is when THE MILITARY is in use! The pirate kidnaping incident, and now the Bin Laden mission. President Obama the military hawk!

He's putting that Nobel Peace Prize to good use.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2011 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Formula88

53788 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

Are you of the impression that West would be the recipient of any less grief than Obama has received thus far, political ideology notwithstanding? Just curious as to your views on the subject.

Thanks.

That depends on what you mean by grief. Other than the "birther" issue, what kind of grief has Obama received that is not related to his political ideology?
I'm sure West's detractors would/will find plenty of things to complain about. Of course, anyone who doesn't support Congressman West for President is a racist.

Edit to add: I'm sure some don't like Obama because they believe he's Muslim, so that's not political ideology; however, not liking him because they think he's too "pro-Muslim" is political ideology. That is, his policies are driven by a preferential bias towards pro-Muslim decisions. But if they just don't like him because he's believed to be Muslim, that has nothing to do with his political ideology.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 05-10-2011).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2011 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

I'm holding the President, and any other politician for that matter, accountable. If you don't like it, tough s***.

Plenty of people did that to Bush. Where were YOU?

Please show where you put equal blame on anyone from the right. They're ALL politicians and are ALL to blame for the current state of our economy, period. Where are these other politicians you're holding responsible? Oh, and how is endlessly bitching about them in a forum and arguing with members holding anyone responsible? When Bush was getting torn apart, RIGHTFULLY SO, I was right here just as I am now. Considering even the Republicans were treating him like he was the plague at the end of his term, I'd say he did a lot worse than most of the other puppets that held office. The current puppet walked into a losing battle, had no way of fixing it, and was blamed for the whole thing before he even had a chance to sit in the chair. I'm all for debate, but people like you aren't even rational. You argue emotion and ignorance, calling it fact the whole time, against logic. Who are you at war with? Is it Obama, the Democrats, or the people on this forum? the only people you're spewing your garbage onto are the people on this forum.

You're location says it all to me, and it reminds me of this story...

Every day John came to work, and every day he sat with his co-workers to eat lunch. At lunch he opened his lunch pail and immediately said "Not tuna fish again". After months of enduring this scene, one of his co-workers said "Christ John, if you hate tuna that much, why not just have your old lady make you something else?' John replied, "what do you mean? I make my own lunches."

If the country has gone to hell the way you claim, either do something to try to change it, or get your passport renewed. No one is forcing you to live in California, or anywhere else in the US for that matter. If the liberals here are so "brainwashed" why spend the time and energy arguing with all of them? This is a damn car forum, not your personal political forum. You stated your opinion, what is arguing going to do? I learned not to argue about politics or religion when I was a teenager. So as not to be a total hypocrite here, this is the last thing I'll say to you about this. I seriously wonder how people tolerate you if this is how you really are.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock