Started on: 07-24-2008 06:48 PM
Replies: 148
Last post by: TK on 09-03-2008 11:39 PM
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
...and they made their presence known, what do you think would happen?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
What do you mean IF?
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Walmart would close down all over the world.
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
Depends on the scenario.

If they're just cruising around, they'll probably get shot down by some F16's causing an intergalactic incident. We'll all die by laser.

If they land on the whitehouse lawn, everyone will panic, loot, riot. We'll all kill each other.

I was trying to think of a third scenario in which we live, but I couldn't.
Gecko

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

I was trying to think of a third scenario in which we live, but I couldn't.

That's easy, they show up in ships that resemble fieros, and were all happy.

Well, provided their ships don't crash and ......well ya know.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Even if a fleet of them landed in DC, there will be those that say they still dont exist.

There already here/ been here. The first thing if it was proven indisputable, would be all the religious leaders would go into super panic mode. Goes against every widespread current religion.

Ronald Regan said " if our planet was to meet a hostile alien life form as a threat, all earth would prob unite in defense " (not an exact quote). Personally, If aliens threatened us, with their degree of advanced technology...we wouldnt stand a chance...we just be cattle.
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
I think that if aliens did come to Earth, they would all try to look the same....to identify to each other who they are. Maybe wear black hats, long black coats and pants...even in the hottest of summer days. All their wives should wear similiar wigs and they should have many children to eventually be the dominant species. I would think that they could be seen walking together in groups of five or more with no destination in sight....just walking. BUT their identity as aliens would have to be kept among them. They would have to have a lot of meetings together to establish their next plan.
Dave
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Strange that you should mention it.

"Ex-Astronaut: Aliens Are Real and NASA Knows It"

Former NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr. Edgar Mitchell — a veteran of the Apollo 14 mission — claims aliens exist.

He says extraterrestrials have visited Earth on several occasions — but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by governments for six decades.

Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview in Birmingham, England, that sources at NASA who had had contact with aliens described the beings as "little people who look strange to us."

He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a "small gray" — short, slight frame, large eyes and large head.

Mitchell also claimed human technology is "not nearly as sophisticated" as the aliens' and "had they been hostile," he warned "we would be been gone by now."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390161,00.html
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2008 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
With the technology required to get to Earth, they would be far superior to us...they would have found a substitute for gas Bring 'em on!!!!
Nick
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
gort! klaatu burada nikto! => giant laser-wielding indestructible robot, do not utterly annihilate the stupid puny humans until we've bred enough to feed the starving trillions on alpha centauri.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 07-24-2008).]

DtheC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCDirect Link to This Post
I'm trying to remember exactly where this happpened, but when the Eurpoeans and Americans were doing the big explore and exploit thingee, the stumbled on a culture that killed and eat the explorors. Maybe in Polynesia or some place? Worked good for a generation or so?
Another Idea?
Take the Aliens to any number of Christian churches. Praying to an Idol that was tortured and killed is going to seem a little 'off putting' for an outsider?
I've never studied Islam that much, but some of the more radical madras's might seem a little intimidating too?

------------------
Ol' Paint, 88 Base coupe auto.
Turning white on top, like owner.
Leaks a little, like owner.
Doesn't smoke....... OK, we're trying to quit.

PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
If they were carrying a book titled "To Serve Man" I'd be breaking out the 30-06 in a hurry.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:
I think that if aliens did come to Earth, they would all try to look the same....to identify to each other who they are. Maybe wear black hats, long black coats and pants...even in the hottest of summer days. All their wives should wear similiar wigs and they should have many children to eventually be the dominant species.

I've seen them somewhere before...

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
They made their presence known. We are their children.

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2008 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

AAAAGH!! The British Royal Family females syndrome!! Flee!! Flee for your LIVES, Men!!
Nick
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:
AAAAGH!! The British Royal Family females syndrome!! Flee!! Flee for your LIVES, Men!!
Nick

That's not funny.

Can you tell which one has been dying their clothes?
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

I'd hit it...with a club!
DtheC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

gort! klaatu burada nikto! => giant laser-wielding indestructible robot, do not utterly annihilate the stupid puny humans until we've bred enough to feed the starving trillions on alpha centauri.

I like it. 'The Day the Earth Stood Still' and 'To Serve Mankind'?
If they could come up with a really cheep substitute for Vehicle Fuel?
Piss beer, defacate gold, and have really nice breasts?
Heck they could take the place of the democratic party in a few years? LOL
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

If they were carrying a book titled "To Serve Man" I'd be breaking out the 30-06 in a hurry.

"It's a cookbook!"

Or if they're wearing funny shades....

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2008 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

That's not funny.

Can you tell which one has been dying their clothes?

I KNOW it isn´t!! They have been here for YEARS!!

Even the colour of the clothes fits!!

Keep running Men!!
Nick

MDFierolvr

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MDFierolvrSend a Private Message to MDFierolvrDirect Link to This Post
I would find Bill Pullman and look for him to lead us.

President Thomas Whitmore: Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!
PFF
System Bot
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
People would ****ing flip. Riots and ****.
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
I'm not worried. I watched "3rd Rock from the Sun".
vinny

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyDirect Link to This Post
It would explain WOMEN!
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
Agent Kay

Pretty much sums it up right there. When they make their presence known to everyone and not just a select few, it will be a fun day, because no one will be watching the Lexus dealership
sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
There here. They live in Ohio. There leader is the big giant head :-)
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
ACK! ACK!

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 07-25-2008).]

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post
They monitor our television signals, I am sure they do not want to meet us.

I also think that religion itself might be anther reason they might not want to interact with us.

I was thinking that they may not be that more advanced than us, they might just know a simple trick for long distance travel.
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

I think that if aliens did come to Earth, they would all try to look the same....to identify to each other who they are. Maybe wear black hats, long black coats and pants...even in the hottest of summer days. All their wives should wear similiar wigs and they should have many children to eventually be the dominant species. I would think that they could be seen walking together in groups of five or more with no destination in sight....just walking. BUT their identity as aliens would have to be kept among them. They would have to have a lot of meetings together to establish their next plan.
Dave

The Armish are extraterestrials?

------------------
Jade Web Design - HostRoo Web Hosting - Fiero Shop International
When I was young I spent 80% of my money on fast cars, fast women and alcohol. I guess I wasted the rest.

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 05:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

The Armish are extraterestrials?

who said I was describing Amish? I thought the Amish wore plaid. At least they don't drive....or almost kill someone every time they get behind the wheel.
Dave

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 07-25-2008).]

tesmith66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Direct Link to This Post
The Amish out here drive. They also have cell phones. They run a business making sheds, lawn furniture, garages, etc. They all live in the same area and have a fully modernized facility they build them in. I see them in McDonalds and at the gas station occasionally. The only thing Amish about them is their appearance (if you don't notice the Reeboks, cell phone and sunglasses). We call them the electric Amish.

------------------
1986 SE 350 V8

PFF
System Bot
DtheC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCDirect Link to This Post

At least they're not wear'in something else?
Kind of hard to understand anyone who wears a vail?
I like the Retro Hair style, shows, at least, they're trying?
By the way, I think ears are sexxy?

[This message has been edited by DtheC (edited 07-25-2008).]

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
I think I would honestly love to be Amish if I could. No stress, low bills, live off the land...kill dinner. I could use a vacation like that.
Dave
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

I think I would honestly love to be Amish if I could. No stress, low bills, live off the land...kill dinner. I could use a vacation like that.
Dave

I would miss wearing a belt.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

What do you mean IF?

There I fixed it for you.

Dave

My mother in law went on a vacation to an Amish home. She was appalled, they had no indoor outhouse.

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
amish do not drive cars, but mennonites, who look very much like them, do. the amish can be very proud of their horses and carriages, which of course is a sin in their view, but the tactful observer will not point this out. we get mennonites in my auto parts store occasionally, they are (sinfully) proud of their cars and trucks, but they must be black and they remove all the chrome. i talked with one about their beliefs a couple of weeks ago, he said they accept conversions.

the first thing that came to my mind was jehovah's witnesses, walking or riding their bicycles around in groups of 2 or 3 with their little neckties and backpacks, regardless of the weather. there's definitely something alien about them.
vafierro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vafierroClick Here to visit vafierro's HomePageSend a Private Message to vafierroDirect Link to This Post
The ones with the backpacks, bike and ties are Mormons! Their mother ship is in Utah under the temple in Salt Lake City. I have seen it will my own eyes. Okay, maybe I haven't seen it, but that would explain a lot!

Personally I think a LOT of people would commit suicide, others would pray, and some like me would just keep going to work and spending weekends in the garage working on cars...
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
Offer bacon. If they turn it down, then I blow their brains out. Wherever their brains are located.

Jim
vafierro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vafierroClick Here to visit vafierro's HomePageSend a Private Message to vafierroDirect Link to This Post
Bacon, can I have some? Ummmmm... bacon!
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vafierro:

Bacon, can I have some? Ummmmm... bacon!

No. I'm saving it for the aliens. (slowly pulls hammer back on hand gun)

Jim

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock