Started on: 07-24-2008 06:48 PM
Replies: 148
Last post by: TK on 09-03-2008 11:39 PM
lurker

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by proff:

the first living cell on this earth came from a metior strike and was the start of life for this planet.
after time went on and the climet differences influenced different animals and plants.
This plants started from the time sheets hitting during some flexing a very long time ago.
No one planed this
man {and woman} come from Apes and will be here until about 2018.
Yes aliens wil return to guide us to starting a new world after most of use are wiped out in WW3 starting within 3 years
the Aliens are watching us and will come here when its safe to do so

well, dang! uhlanstan, is that you?

IP: Logged
Wolfhound

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post
Ah, Ulhlanstan
Just recieved this e-mail from Uhlanstan's Alter ego. Sorry forgot to run it through babblefish.

The aliens are here. Due to the long logistical supply line problems, shortage of galactic semi pilots and not wanting to wreck their planet Treasury, They have opted to create a clone army to attack the us. This is done by inserting a worm in the ear of a portion of the population.The worm attacks the centers of reason in the brain and gives their host tunnel vision. The leader is created by giving a passed out drunk a full dozen worms.
In order for this army of "Wormheads" to identify each other They have an uncontrolable urge to place a small descreet black "W" on the rear of their suv's.

[This message has been edited by Wolfhound (edited 08-01-2008).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by proff:

This plants started from the time sheets hitting during some flexing a very long time ago.

I don't believe anything you wrote there, but what does this mean to you, I can't get sense out of it?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by AusFiero:

... or possibly exist here with us in a diffferent dimension which they have discovered how to cross.

This dimensions stuff is spiritual, ghosts, aliens, contacting the dead, its all demons toying with us, distracting us.
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

This dimensions stuff is spiritual, ghosts, aliens, contacting the dead, its all demons toying with us, distracting us.

After recovering from my brain tumour 9 years ago I beg to differ. I had some pretty wild sh!t go down for a long time.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2008 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Wanna elaborate?
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2008 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I know one guy whos a regular at the restaurant. Hes dead serious....he says the earth is only a few thousand years old, and dinosaurs were just made up by scientists.... He says fossils arent real, there all faked by the same scientists.

The same guy stops by the local restaurant here He also has a mysterious Fiero with a Porsche engine in it in a barn thats been there for 25 years!!

Brad
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2008 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

And where did that cell come from originally?

FROM SOME OTHER PLANET THAT THE METIOR PICKED UP SOMEWHERE ALONG ITS PATH

How did it survive the journey?

PROBERLY FROZEN ON SOME COMET OR METIOR

Did it have a cell phone?

HAHAHAHA
AH
NO
COVERAGE WOULD HAVE BEEN POOR

proff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2008 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post

proff

7393 posts
Member since Oct 2004

Originally posted by fierofetish:

I KNOW it isn´t!! They have been here for YEARS!!

Even the colour of the clothes fits!!

I can see now
its the hair. Isn't it

[This message has been edited by proff (edited 08-04-2008).]

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2008 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Wanna elaborate?

After the surgery I would have "dreams" for months. In these dreams it was like I was crossing into another dimension. In that dimension my head injuries were from a car crash (Well that dimensions version of cars), not surgery. My friends were the same people but we all lived in different circumstances. Pretty good ones actually. Things like planes were dead silent. Not at all like what we have here. Housing was different. Some technology was far superior to here yet other stuff we take for granted didn't exist.

Ok at this point you can still write it off as, but they are just dreams.

Now onto the freaky stuff. In one of these "dreams" I accidently stepped into the edge of an icy cold lake. I woke up at 4am or so after doing that and my leg was cold to the point of almost being blue. Yet the rest of me was toasty warm in my bed.

Also another time I was able to tell a friend of mine a lot of things about her that she considered personal and had never told anyone. That freaked her out badly. Her alter ego on the other side was a bit more open to talking than she was.

I was really disappointed when the experiences stopped. It was like living 2 lives. I was well recovered from the surgery 2 months before they stopped.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Could be a bit like cruising your own unconcious. Where there any medications involved? Wonder what made them stop?
PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

After the surgery I would have "dreams" for months. In these dreams it was like I was crossing into another dimension. In that dimension my head injuries were from a car crash (Well that dimensions version of cars), not surgery. My friends were the same people but we all lived in different circumstances. Pretty good ones actually. Things like planes were dead silent. Not at all like what we have here. Housing was different. Some technology was far superior to here yet other stuff we take for granted didn't exist.

Now onto the freaky stuff. In one of these "dreams" I accidently stepped into the edge of an icy cold lake. I woke up at 4am or so after doing that and my leg was cold to the point of almost being blue. Yet the rest of me was toasty warm in my bed.

Also another time I was able to tell a friend of mine a lot of things about her that she considered personal and had never told anyone. That freaked her out badly. Her alter ego on the other side was a bit more open to talking than she was.

I was really disappointed when the experiences stopped. It was like living 2 lives. I was well recovered from the surgery 2 months before they stopped.

We're 'wired' to function well in this level of 'reality'. Not good if you get 'lost in the details' when theire's a bear behind ya.

There's a lot of things you might 'take in', but normally ignore. Subtle things that others do/say.
Your mind is a powerful thing - and you have more control of your body then you realize. A girl I knew used to be able to shunt the veins (or arteries, I forget) in one arm or the other and could make it get ice cold or red hot.

Raz50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Raz50Send a Private Message to Raz50Direct Link to This Post
call me crazy....i have a theory for our existence....

maybe we are the result of an alien project that went wrong. then they searched for the best place to put us on temporarily untill they figure it out. It could explain the sudden whipe of the dinosaurs. If it were true it could explain why we have religions. And why we see ghosts.

i guess i'll never find out though....maybe the jews are right, or maybe it's an unknown brazilian tribe following the right path. No one knows for sure.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Any of these dreams involve breasts?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raz50:

call me crazy....i have a theory for our existence....

maybe we are the result of an alien project that went wrong. then they searched for the best place to put us on temporarily untill they figure it out. It could explain the sudden whipe of the dinosaurs. If it were true it could explain why we have religions. And why we see ghosts.

i guess i'll never find out though....maybe the jews are right, or maybe it's an unknown brazilian tribe following the right path. No one knows for sure.

Most people think we will find out when we die.
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Could be a bit like cruising your own unconcious. Where there any medications involved? Wonder what made them stop?

I was only medicated for a week after the surgery. Even that was only pain killers for the hole in my head.

The rest of the time I was the straightest I have been in my life.
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

AusFiero

11513 posts
Member since Feb 2001

Originally posted by FieroRumor:
A girl I knew used to be able to shunt the veins (or arteries, I forget) in one arm or the other and could make it get ice cold or red hot.

And umm what could she do with other parts of her body?
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

AusFiero

11513 posts
Member since Feb 2001

Originally posted by maryjane:

Any of these dreams involve breasts?

hmmm now that ya mention it. No. A dream without breasts. Time for some testostrone shots to restore the natural order.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Any of these dreams involve biscuits?

Raz50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2008 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Raz50Send a Private Message to Raz50Direct Link to This Post

Most people think we will find out when we die.

LOL and something is telling me that when i die and everything is explained i go: ooooohhhhh...ok duh!...so that's why
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2008 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

I think if aliens really were visiting earth (vs do they exist in the first place) we would already be far down this path of contact. Could be good, could be bad but I think even the aliens would have not traveled the great distant just to beat up on someone else ("I dunno Grok, but I think that's an awful long way to go to bully someone"). Hence, the contact would probably be friendly unless there is some biological incompatibility that neither side understood. Then it could get ugly fast.

If aliens were visiting earth it's probably not a recent thing so we would already have been in contact for a long time.

Things would settle out once each side got over trying to convince the other of their beliefs.

I think intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is totally possible but I think it's extremely unlikely they have visited earth. Considering the size of the universe and it's expansion, it's quite unlikely anyone in much of the universe can transverse the distance and over time it just gets worse and we will be shut off from each other.

For a guy from California, you make a lot of sense. Are you new to the state or what?

Ron
PFF
System Bot
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2008 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
If the earth has had a constant deceleration of its axial spin, that would mean that millions of years ago (when dinosaurs were supposedly here) the earth would have been spinning so fast, that no life would have been able to survive. I believe that dinosaurs are real, just not millions of years old, it is quite possible that humans killed them.

I also believe that alien conspiracy was made up by the government to hide the fact that humans have created flying saucers, and that information has to be secret because for some reason we still cant trust one another. Also, to cover up the moon landing. Strange how we only had black and white television, and somehow made it to the moon on the first shot, and russia was far more space evolved than us at the time.

So how come russia STILL hasn't been to the moon?

And how did the astronauts survive the radiation belt around our planet formed by our sun with aluminum foil instead of thick lead walls which would have been too heavy to get into orbit. Also, how come if you x2 the speed of the mooner landing, it looks exactly like them running on the earth, and how come some craters are exactly the same as the ones in the Nevada Desert? How come the flag is waving in the breeze? Why did pictures in shadows still have clarity when they didn't have flashes on their cameras? Why were shadows being cast in all directions when there was only one light source?

Also, if you review tapes of the astronauts interview after their return to earth, how come every single one of them had the most guilty and ashamed faces on? How come Neil Armstrong has never talked about the moon landing since?

Area 51 probably has all the mooner modules, and all the props there which they need to keep covered up.

And the biggest question

Why was there no blast crater underneath the lunar lander?

[This message has been edited by Matthew_Fiero (edited 08-12-2008).]

TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2008 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post
Ok
proff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2008 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post
oops

[This message has been edited by proff (edited 08-12-2008).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2008 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Matthew_Fiero:
I also believe that alien conspiracy was made up by the government to hide the fact that humans have created flying saucers, and that information has to be secret because for some reason we still cant trust one another. Also, to cover up the moon landing. Strange how we only had black and white television, and somehow made it to the moon on the first shot, and russia was far more space evolved than us at the time.

Area 51 probably has all the mooner modules, and all the props there which they need to keep covered up.

Very nice, I can see these as possibilities. The "aliens" are us. That would mean the government is telling the truth about sightings..."special aircraft practicing in the area".
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2008 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
If Aliens exist, why would they put lights on the outside of their ships?
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2008 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

If Aliens exist, why would they put lights on the outside of their ships?

And respond to a Casio keyboard on a loud speaker system.

Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2008 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
Maybe I'm wrong, but they look pretty excited being interviewed after being the first people on the moon!

[This message has been edited by Matthew_Fiero (edited 08-13-2008).]

TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2008 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post

Maybe I'm wrong, but they look pretty excited being interviewed after being the first people on the moon!

For the 9 millionth time....I would look like that too especially with all of the praise and accolades. At some point you want people to stop saying how great you are. They had to hear it for YEARS. Buzz enjoyed it a bit more than Mike who enjoyed it a bit more than Neil. Neil is and has always been a quiet guy.

This is one of those opportunities: You wouldn't disbelieve those things if you understood more about them. Try learning why they are true rather than hanging on why people think they aren't true. In the end you will learn far more. Otherwise you can be convinced that the dairies want you to believe milk comes from cows when it really doesn't.

Those various conspiracies are typical of those that don't understand the science and engineering behind them.

Oh, and the studio where it was filmed is still on the moon.

[This message has been edited by TK (edited 08-13-2008).]

Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2008 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

For the 9 millionth time....I would look like that too especially with all of the praise and accolades. At some point you want people to stop saying how great you are. They had to hear it for YEARS. Buzz enjoyed it a bit more than Mike who enjoyed it a bit more than Neil. Neil is and has always been a quiet guy.

This is one of those opportunities: You wouldn't disbelieve those things if you understood more about them. Try learning why they are true rather than hanging on why people think they aren't true. In the end you will learn far more. Otherwise you can be convinced that the dairies want you to believe milk comes from cows when it really doesn't.

Those various conspiracies are typical of those that don't understand the science and engineering behind them.

Oh, and the studio where it was filmed is still on the moon.

NO blast crater.. still not convinced?
TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2008 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post

NO blast crater.. still not convinced?

Then you need to learn more about the moon and landing on it (although I think you are pulling our leg.)

[This message has been edited by TK (edited 08-13-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
Not ONE spec of dust on the lander feet

Dust from simple car wheels and not 1000's of lbs of thrust from a lunar module??

radiation belt around earth created by our sun, i guess aluminum foil really works, tell your x-ray specialist you no longer need the lead blanket!!

wow.. C's on rocks..and whats that line on the bottom of the rock? The shadow is going the OTHER way!

how did this guys arm get in the way if the camera was pressed against the glass and not from the back of the shuttle which would create a false illusion of the earth being far away?

"Im not feeling guilty!"

No stars? They say they don't even recall seeing stars, when with no atmosphere would have been able to see the red of mars by the naked eye... Why is there a light reflection from his helmet? That half of his body should be in complete darkness

[This message has been edited by Matthew_Fiero (edited 08-14-2008).]

TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post

Not ONE spec of dust on the lander feet

Dust from simple car wheels and not 1000's of lbs of thrust from a lunar module??

radiation belt around earth created by our sun, i guess aluminum foil really works, tell your x-ray specialist you no longer need the lead blanket!!

wow.. C's on rocks..and whats that line on the bottom of the rock? The shadow is going the OTHER way!

how did this guys arm get in the way if the camera was pressed against the glass and not from the back of the shuttle which would create a false illusion of the earth being far away?

"Im not feeling guilty!"

No stars? They say they don't even recall seeing stars, when with no atmosphere would have been able to see the red of mars by the naked eye... Why is there a light reflection from his helmet? That half of his body should be in complete darkness

Looks like you have your first areas to study!
Raz50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Raz50Send a Private Message to Raz50Direct Link to This Post
hmm....it starts to sound like a believe now.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Why is there a light reflection from his helmet? That half of his body should be in complete darkness

this one's easy.

lack of visible stars? autoexposing cameras and photographers worthy of the name generally (unless you tell them otherwise) expose for the brightly lit areas (astronaut, LEM, lunar surface), so distant (more so than the sun) stars would be underexposed and not be visible.

the astronaut's front is illuminated by light reflected and scattered from the surface. you can test it yourself, right here on earth. go outside at night, and stand with your back to a streetlight. while not brightly lit, you can still see objects in your shadow, and if you hold up a mirror (like the helmet visor), someone else can see reflections in it.

chances are excellent that if he were to stand between the sun and the LEM, you'd see the LEM reflected in the visor.

all of which proves nothing, except that that's the way light works, on earth or moon, atmosphere or not, even though there's no atmosphere on the moon to scatter light, there's plenty of lunar surface. it does however mean that this picture is not proof that the landings were faked.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 08-14-2008).]

Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
Oh I agree with you there, but in that particular picture, it has no blast crater, flag waving and no stars.

[This message has been edited by Matthew_Fiero (edited 08-17-2008).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
i watched the whole thing happen in real time on tv (i was 16), and had been watching the space program (saw gemini, apollo and shuttle launches in person) since the mercury program, so i am somewhat nonplussed when someone doesn't believe it. not that i don't think our govt incapable of lying, but we might as well disbelieve that kennedy was shot or that nixon resigned. since i don't have my vacation pictures from the moon handy i cant prove we went there, but these pictures do not prove we didn't.

it has no blast crater,

i cant really tell if there's a crater or not from that angle. the lunar surface is allegedly fine dust, and would probably scatter widely, especially in low gravity, so no crater rim.

flag waving

the flag had a bar attached to the top edge to hold it out from the staff. you can see it clearly in some of the photographs. they probably kept it rolled tightly in the LEM for the trip, and it retained some of the shape when unrolled.

I guess only one way to find out.. go out on a clear night and take a picture of the horizon..

it's daytime in the picture. that's sunlight we're seeing on the brightly lit foreground.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 08-15-2008).]

Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
Now, I dont know what to say about this.. I was just trying to find a video to post on here for some evidence but I found this..

http://www.youtube.com/watc...K0Mc&feature=related

Kinda gave me the creeps.. any input? Im blanked
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Now, I dont know what to say about this.. I was just trying to find a video to post on here for some evidence but I found this..

http://www.youtube.com/watc...K0Mc&feature=related

Kinda gave me the creeps.. any input? Im blanked

dialup here, no video for me..
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
I attended a seminar conducted by Richard Hoaglin a number of years ago. He made pretty good case for there being remains of an ancient structure on the back side of the moon. I have his video and its pretty interesting. His proof is more convincing that your 'proof'. Hes the same astronomer that brought the so called ' face on Mars ' to everyones attention.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock