Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Alright everyone....Lets see um! (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
Alright everyone....Lets see um! by sarabear
Started on: 04-29-2004 12:21 AM
Replies: 578
Last post by: Boondawg on 12-29-2005 01:17 PM
Marrilow

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarrilowSend a Private Message to MarrilowDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steve Normington:

You have a Sun Conure? In that case...

HOW IS YOUR HEARING? ARE YOU DEAF YET?

What did you say? I'm sorry I couldn't hear you... *LoL* No, actually as stated above, someone else has him now. I miss him though, little bugger. I tried arguing to keep her, but alas, no luck

Originally posted by sentinel_76ca:

Check for a cutie midway down page 3, or so a little birdie said.

You, sir, will be the first one to refer to me as a cutie, so thank you for the compliment I was honestly thinking of making a trip to Canada sometime this summer. I'm only 20 (until Sept 17th!!) so until then the only place for me to legally drink is up there... maybe we should get together and swap fiero stories! I miss mine

EDIT: I OWN PAGE SIX!! HAHAHAHA

[This message has been edited by Marrilow (edited 05-20-2004).]

IP: Logged
SaLvAgEd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaLvAgEdSend a Private Message to SaLvAgEdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marrilow:
I OWN PAGE SIX!! HAHAHAHA

Scoot over!!! You have to share!!!

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
Oh yea, I am obviously not a marine with all this hair...lol

Me in Vegas in front of a russian HIND, you can barely see me

The eagle

linenoise

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseDirect Link to This Post
I hate Hinds. When I was in the Army and we would go to Fort Chaffee for training the hind's and Hip's they had would fly over and spry us with Green Jello to simulate Chemical warfare.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by linenoise:

I hate Hinds. When I was in the Army and we would go to Fort Chaffee for training the hind's and Hip's they had would fly over and spry us with Green Jello to simulate Chemical warfare.

Gunner sabot chopper---
Idenified---
Fire---
On The Way---
Target--Seize Fire

sentinel_76ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sentinel_76caSend a Private Message to sentinel_76caDirect Link to This Post

I was honestly thinking of making a trip to Canada sometime this summer. I'm only 20 (until Sept 17th!!) so until then the only place for me to legally drink is up there... maybe we should get together and swap fiero stories! I miss mine

Sure, let me know if you deciede to come up I'll show ya all the good places and most of the not so good places
I don't make it down to Hellertown (open new window to mapquest) too often unless they open a NASA development center or launch site anytime soon. However if you happen to be in Rome, London, or Buffalo (which one of these isn't like the other, I have an annual pilgramage to the Bills game, love how you guys tailgate , you really should attack and move an NFL team to Toronto) you can find me when I'm not in Ottawa.

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 10-06-2004).]

fierohutch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2004 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohutchSend a Private Message to fierohutchDirect Link to This Post
me and the 2M6, at the beach

------------------

Marrilow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2004 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarrilowSend a Private Message to MarrilowDirect Link to This Post

Sure, let me know if you deciede to come up I'll show ya all the good places and most of the not so good places
I don't make it down to Hellertown (open new window to mapquest) too often unless they open a NASA development center or launch site anytime soon. However if you happen to be in Rome, London, or Buffalo (which one of these isn't like the other, I have an annual pilgramage to the Bills game, love how you guys tailgate , you really should attack and move an NFL team to Toronto) you can find me when I'm not in Ottawa.

You should come to Carlisle some year!!! I know a couple that come from London, ON (I usually visit them when I come up) so maybe you could Fiero-pool down with them

sentinel_76ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2004 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sentinel_76caSend a Private Message to sentinel_76caDirect Link to This Post

You should come to Carlisle some year!!! I know a couple that come from London, ON (I usually visit them when I come up) so maybe you could Fiero-pool down with them

That's PBJ and Becky I assume.I really want to make it down to one of their Grand Bend runs this year. I hope to go to Carlisle next year,won't make it down this year, obiously. London is about a 6-7 hour drive from here, which is not too bad, unfortunately everything else is quite a haul for us here in Ottawa.

Marrilow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2004 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarrilowSend a Private Message to MarrilowDirect Link to This Post

That's PBJ and Becky I assume.I really want to make it down to one of their Grand Bend runs this year. I hope to go to Carlisle next year,won't make it down this year, obiously. London is about a 6-7 hour drive from here, which is not too bad, unfortunately everything else is quite a haul for us here in Ottawa.

Yup! It's PBJ and now little T I went to their Grand Bend Cruise in 2002, I'm hoping to go again this year!! (as stated in the thread about the engagement ring) I love it up in Canada, almost moved up there... really regretting that I didnt Oh well....

PFF
System Bot
G-Nasty

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2004 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G-NastyClick Here to visit G-Nasty's HomePageSend a Private Message to G-NastyDirect Link to This Post
BEFORE I when I never listened to death metal...

AFTER plastic surgery done by Barry Manillows surgeon...hair implants and several tanning sessions and a college course on how to be cool....can you dig?

*Seriously, I was watching satelitte TV one night & low and behold that old freak Barry Manilow was on and I couldnt believe my eyes. He now looks like he is 19 yrs old. He must have paid millions to look like he does now. His surgeon is the best in the biz. When I get old and win the lottery-I'll go see him too

OUT>

[This message has been edited by G-Nasty (edited 05-24-2004).]

1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2004 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post
The boss and me after a ceremony a few weeks ago. I am the monkey on the left. I have been told I really clean up!

------------------

SandstormGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 04:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SandstormGTSend a Private Message to SandstormGTDirect Link to This Post
Here is a picture of me with one of my good friends, this was taken quite some time back.

~Adam

[This message has been edited by SandstormGT (edited 07-13-2004).]

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post

Having fun on the bike up North.

Me and a friend kid "SAMI"

My at the kart track

Here are the girls at World of Wheels

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
86 Fiero GT, Looking to ad a 93 Northstar soon
thespeedshop@sbcglobal.net

[This message has been edited by GSXRBOBBY (edited 07-14-2004).]

P.O.L. Mafia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for P.O.L. MafiaClick Here to visit P.O.L. Mafia's HomePageSend a Private Message to P.O.L. MafiaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1MohrFiero:

The boss and me after a ceremony a few weeks ago. I am the monkey on the left. I have been told I really clean up!

Hey there Chief.
What AFSC

2F071 fer me
TSgt, hope to be Chief some day
134Th ARW TN

Golden86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Golden86Send a Private Message to Golden86Direct Link to This Post
ok, heres me and my Girl friend Beth down in florida last year

And here is my favorite pic, this is my friend Chris posing next to a "Pig" car. Its got little ears and a curly tail!

------------------

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
I'll post some after the wedding this weekend - well probably after I get home from sunny Aruba - though we may be taking the laptop with!

Jen

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
cant find any recent photos of me on my pc- here is one a couple years old on my hobie cat after a day of sailing in the fall:

and this is me in '78 when I was in the coast guard in WP beach FL and we found 100 bails of pot floating in the ocean - im the guy in the, um.... undercover clothes and cool shades :^)

[This message has been edited by Ken Wittlief (edited 07-14-2004).]

iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroJuice:

Count us in... (L to R - Amanda [12], Stephanie [14], my wife Jen [PFF member Yes Im Jen], and me)

You remind me of Anton Lavey....That or Rob Halford.

sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearDirect Link to This Post
My thread has come alive again!!!! WOOOHOOO!

Here, Have another picture of me....Not that most of you would want to see it, but I dont care.

Here I am with my buddy Mike, its the foot fetish picture! lol

[This message has been edited by sarabear (edited 07-13-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by iced_theater:

You remind me of Anton Lavey....That or Rob Halford.

its halford... not in the Judas Priest Days but NOW!!!! i didnt realize that till you brought it up..LOL

------------------
'86 Fiero GT

www.KylesFiero.tk www.XoticRydz.tk

jaygt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaygtClick Here to visit jaygt's HomePageSend a Private Message to jaygtDirect Link to This Post
here are my pics. from work im a photographer at a nightclub in toronto canada
im jason

http://community.webshots.com/user/venuenightclub

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post
I s'pose I can post a pic... *sigh*

consider yourself warned...

- taken last october. don't ya love the self-taken pics? hehe.
-- and don't diss the Raiders. *glares*

Janell
[gotta fix pic]

[This message has been edited by atleastitruns (edited 07-14-2004).]

iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by atleastitruns:

I s'pose I can post a pic... *sigh*

Are you wearing anything in that picture?

jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by iced_theater:

Are you wearing anything in that picture?

Ya silly, shes wearing a hat!

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post
lmao why do I always get that question? yes, it's a spaghetti strap, and my hair was covering the straps. could it be that all guys think alike?

Janell

2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
Hey WS63100FIEROGT .... how about some better pics of the 67 Pontiac ???

Pic of me here .... https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/043627.html

------------------

VP, Classic Fiero Owners Group - International
www.cfogi.org

86fierose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 213
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2004 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroseSend a Private Message to 86fieroseDirect Link to This Post
I am going to bump this back up because I just got a pic of me and the wife sent to me from my sister.....the color isn't the best but you get the idea....

-jeremy

------------------

BtotheB

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2004 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBDirect Link to This Post
Camping trip last month Me on the left, my brother in the middle and my brothers friend on the right.

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2004 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GSXRBOBBY:

Here are the girls at World of Wheels

Bob, whos the blonde?

PFF
System Bot
sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2004 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BtotheB:

Camping trip last month Me on the left, my brother in the middle and my brothers friend on the right.

WHOA there Brad!!! You need to uhhhhh get a tan!! I'm blinded by the light......Remember that song? yeah it fits! hehehe Hopefully that trip helped out the tan

BtotheB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2004 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sarabear:

WHOA there Brad!!! You need to uhhhhh get a tan!! I'm blinded by the light......Remember that song? yeah it fits! hehehe Hopefully that trip helped out the tan

Haha, shaddup. Yeah, the trip helped, but the tan's faded already. sigh... I'm so white

my2m4fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2004 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for my2m4fieroSend a Private Message to my2m4fieroDirect Link to This Post
You people and your 'other halfs'...............must be nice. I miss having a gf. it sucks to be single and have no friends.

Is there anyone who would want to post some pics for me?

my2m4fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2004 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for my2m4fieroSend a Private Message to my2m4fieroDirect Link to This Post

my2m4fiero

439 posts
Member since Apr 2004
anybody?
BtotheB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2004 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBDirect Link to This Post
Sure, send it to my emial address in my profile.

Edit: and if my emial address doesn't work, try my email address. Stupid fingers

[This message has been edited by BtotheB (edited 07-27-2004).]

my2m4fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2004 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for my2m4fieroSend a Private Message to my2m4fieroDirect Link to This Post
Pictures are being sent 98, 99 100%!
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2004 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
Here are some pics!

My sister (86GTChik) and Dad (TooManyFieros) and I.

And Matt and I.

my2m4fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2004 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for my2m4fieroSend a Private Message to my2m4fieroDirect Link to This Post
just a forewarning, my car is no where neer finished, I still have lots of work to do on it, just need the money. obviusly you will notice that the paint looks terrible, it's on the list of stuff to do! no laughing!
BtotheB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2004 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBDirect Link to This Post
Posted for my2m4fiero. Car doesn't look that bad. Just look at mine

Nice expression on the girl there... gotta love surprise pictures

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock