Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Alright everyone....Lets see um! (Page 11)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
Alright everyone....Lets see um! by sarabear
Started on: 04-29-2004 12:21 AM
Replies: 578
Last post by: Boondawg on 12-29-2005 01:17 PM
TennT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2004 05:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TennTSend a Private Message to TennTDirect Link to This Post
...from bottom of previous page.
Fetish,
I know you are supposed to be Rod Stewart in the top photo,
but who in the lower?

TG

[This message has been edited by TennT (edited 11-30-2004).]

IP: Logged
fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post11-30-2004 06:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
HE HEHEHE!!!! I guess I should have been wearing a tartan scarf in the top one...and the bottom one...I guess it is time I grew up and acted my age!!! Donīt you remember Alvin Stardust? Hmmm...Humboldt, Tennessee...did you ever get to see Elvis? Or are you too young? :=D It is my ambition to go to Gracelands one day.
fierofetish

------------------
RESPONSIBILITY WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING.USE IT WISELY.

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 11-30-2004).]

Bloomin flower

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2004 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bloomin flowerSend a Private Message to Bloomin flowerDirect Link to This Post
how do i post a picture of me here?
jESsiCa
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2004 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bloomin flower:

how do i post a picture of me here?
jESsiCa

Download PIP. The blue icon at the bottom of the page. Or email them to me at Silentassassin185@sbcglobal.net and I can post them for ya.
Mike

OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2004 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I:

[edited: removed link, downloaded PIP, added picture]

------------------
- Liberty in our lifetime: http://www.freestateproject.org -
- "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin - How Big Do You Want Your TV to Be? http://www.LumenLab.com/-

[This message has been edited by OKflyboy (edited 12-07-2004).]

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2005 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
???
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2005 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
Kick his a$$ seabass!

sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2005 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
thats me!
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.
thats my GT!

------------------

88gt build up! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/047402.html

http://www.iamanascarfan.com/

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2005 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Wait till after May 2-4.. I'll have my token yearly photofest..
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2005 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
I'll hit it up again:

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2005 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Here's the one that everyone has been waiting for...

PFF
System Bot
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2005 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
Scroll down a bit...

[This message has been edited by 1986 Fiero GT (edited 05-12-2005).]

Fiero Finale

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2005 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
F-I-E-R-O you look very simliar to Fiero Rumor(if that indeed is a real picture of him on the first page).

Heres a picture I LITERALLY just took, i'm a bit mad so I didn't want to show my face(thats why i'm red a little) But Im still posting a picture so yeah

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2005 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Finale:
F-I-E-R-O you look very simliar to Fiero Rumor(if that indeed is a real picture of him on the first page).

PLEASE!!!! HE'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING AS GOOD LOOKING AS I AM!!!!!!

I think we need to get a better photo of Fiero Finale to see for sure how close we resemble each other- who knows, maybe he's my long lost (ugly) brother...

Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2005 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
You mean Fiero RUMOR since he is the one who resembles you not me lol . You both do live in NY......
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2005 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Finale:
You mean Fiero RUMOR since he is the one who resembles you not me lol . You both do live in NY......

Ooooppppppppppps, your right! But don't let it go to your head! I just visited the site http://www.breatharian.com/ That's some strange stuff....

Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2005 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
I thought Rumor was making all that stuff up about that hahaha But yeah, Rumor post a better picture to see if you two are long lost brothers lol.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2005 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
A different picture of FieroRumour shows that we're not as similar as one might think once you take the hood off and reveal what's underneath...

1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2005 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
We're gonna try this again, scroll down...

[This message has been edited by 1986 Fiero GT (edited 05-13-2005).]

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Me on a bike ride last January with my buddy who had a little too much fun.

Edit: I think this photo just got me a "-". I would like to say that he was already dead and I was not the one to put the stickers and beads on him. It was taken in fun on a bike ride with 4,000 riders who were all acting crazy.

Thanks for the anonymous negative, coward. If you had pmed me and told me that your were offended I would have taken it down. No problem. I would have probably even given you a + for being a stand up guy. I pm or post it in the thread if I give anyone a "-". With that said, if anyone else has given me a "-" please tell me why. I will not "-" back out of spite.

BTW, I do not have any members (who have not been banned) rated as "-".

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 05-14-2005).]

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I hope you moved the poor little guy before he ended up like this critter...

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 05-13-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
im on the right

other guy is some funny drunk from NYC we met....

------------------

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/050262.html -->Progress Of "Ritalin"

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
The rest of your life could be today, I picked the Fiero to drive to work
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
BobadooFunk, Please! Eat some donuts or something! What, are you anorexic?

Marrilow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarrilowSend a Private Message to MarrilowDirect Link to This Post
Can I e-mail someone a recent pic of me for them to post? I cant get PIP to work for some reason
paulcal

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marrilow:

Can I e-mail someone a recent pic of me for them to post? I cant get PIP to work for some reason

Sure... paulcal@bellsouth.net

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
Been awhile since I posted a pic

YellowRooster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowRoosterSend a Private Message to YellowRoosterDirect Link to This Post
OK, here is me and my beautiful wifre

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Oh man, I haven't looked at this thread in awhile...

I can't believe the "Breatharian" pic is still floating around..that was me with a bucket on my head...
I had just seen a show about the "Breatharians"..and how they interviewed one of their leaders, and followed him afterwoods, and found him chowin' down on hamburgers... They approached him, and he gave some half-assed excuse like "Oh, 'I' don't require the food, but 'the body' remembers the sensation of food getting passed through it, and I give in every now and then."

I look nothing like F-I-E-R-O... Except that we are both "white" ... are you saying all us whities look the same?!?!?

Oh, This is a new level of "un-PCness"!!!!

WHERE'S MY SODA?!?!?!?!?

*hurls his day-old, flat soda at the monitor*

*It "Splorshes" all over the thread*

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

I look nothing like F-I-E-R-O... Except that we are both "white" ... are you saying all us whities look the same?!?!?

Oh, This is a new level of "un-PCness"!!!!

WHERE'S MY SODA?!?!?!?!?

*hurls his day-old, flat soda at the monitor*

*It "Splorshes" all over the thread*

Are you upset about NOT looking like me or the white guy thing? PC I can't fix, looking as good as me can be- with years of plastic surgery!

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

Are you upset about NOT looking like me or the white guy thing? PC I can't fix, looking as good as me can be- with years of plastic surgery!

I...Don't....know......Feeling...."white rage"...must kill ....all co-workers....

WTF? a pin of "FFFFFFF"? This BB is just unregistered, it is.

Oh well, back to more pic of sexy poeple and their sexy cars...(And pics of F-I-E-R-O)

paulcal

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

im on the right

other guy is some funny drunk from Neverland we met....

PFF
System Bot
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post

^Me a few weeks ago, with long straight hair... It's short now, I'll get a pic of me and my '86 GT Saturday morning.

^The '86 GT... I love her

If the pics don't show up, which they probably won't, right click and choose "show picture", or "view picture", then it should work...

[This message has been edited by 1986 Fiero GT (edited 05-13-2005).]

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
as for the anorexic pic, just the way it turned out.... im not THAT skinny (but i am a lil guy..)
as for the MJ pic....AWESOME!!
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

I...Don't....know......Feeling...."white rage"...must kill ....all co-workers....

WTF? a pin of "FFFFFFF"? This BB is just unregistered, it is.

Oh well, back to more pic of sexy poeple and their sexy cars...(And pics of F-I-E-R-O)

I think what you meant to say in this rambling and somewhat incoherent rant is:

Oh well, back to more pic of sexy poeple (like pics of F-I-E-R-O) and their sexy cars...

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005
I wish BobadooFunk would stop being embarassed about who was really in the pool with him, it's nothing to be ashamed of, we do not judge you on your personal life, just be who you are. When you become more comfortable with yourself then we will be less comfortable with you... wait, does that sound right... oh, well- it's the best I can come up with right now.

IEatRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceDirect Link to This Post

I'm at work....Farmers Insurance....and they have pictures and posters of The Duke everywhere.... which is cool because I drive a 84 4cylinder.... hehehe....GET IT?

------------------
This sig sucks

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IEatRice:
I'm at work....Farmers Insurance....and they have pictures and posters of The Duke everywhere.... which is cool because I drive a 84 4cylinder.... hehehe....GET IT?

I get it (yawn), that's a good one. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearDirect Link to This Post
I"d like to post an updated pic of me, but still cant get PIP to work
Berlin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2005 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BerlinSend a Private Message to BerlinDirect Link to This Post
Email me at berlin.germany@gmail.com and I could get them up for you.

[This message has been edited by Berlin (edited 05-15-2005).]

binarycode

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2005 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for binarycodeClick Here to visit binarycode's HomePageSend a Private Message to binarycodeDirect Link to This Post
Me at work:

And me not at work:

Any questions?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock