Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Alright everyone....Lets see um! (Page 14)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
Alright everyone....Lets see um! by sarabear
Started on: 04-29-2004 12:21 AM
Replies: 578
Last post by: Boondawg on 12-29-2005 01:17 PM
MiZer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fieroEarl:

Yeah I know A good person vs me with spyder = Earl always owned
Btw sweet paint gun you have there mizer

i started out with a spyder. but, decided to drop a couple bills on an autococker when i started playing more. it was worth it. =]

spyder is a good starting gun tho.

IP: Logged
Dgzfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DgzfieroSend a Private Message to DgzfieroDirect Link to This Post
Did someone say PAINTBALL?

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dgzfiero:

Did someone say PAINTBALL?

I am investing in a better paint gun this weekend another nice gun someone has. My stupid spider is way played out, Even the rented guns fire more BPM then my POS LOL

I have my eye on a angel or a autococker at the paint place. I haven't played in almost a year.... So what's the latest greatest gun btw ?

[This message has been edited by 86fieroEarl (edited 05-22-2005).]

Dgzfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DgzfieroSend a Private Message to DgzfieroDirect Link to This Post
I haven't had any problems with either one (spyders TL-X the longer barrel or the Imagine digital led).
One of my friends has a Tippmann A5 with one of those over shooter barrels or whatever they are called that thing shoots a mile.
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ken Wittlief:

ok, its not just me

I thought they both looked a little, ummmm...... apprehensive?

the one on the left is thinking "this photo BETTER not end up on some stupid internet website!"

The best part, is that the girl in the red dress is actually dating the other guy and has been for over a year... Me? Oh, I'm still on my own... lol

Edit: With all this talk of paintball, I figured I'd tell you what I have... A Spyder ONE, completely stock, works perfectly, though I haven't played for over 2 years, so I'm trying to sell it... Anybody want a Spyder ONE with a 16oz. stubby CO2 tank (if i can find it ), a 4+1 and an extra pack of 3 50-round tubes (I think), and a BRAND NEW case opf PMI Evil balls, every single ball is there, not one has been shot... Asking $75 or best offer, that's cheaper than just the paint, anybody interested? PM me if you want pics...

[This message has been edited by 1986 Fiero GT (edited 05-22-2005).]

JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2005 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
The one in red reminds me of Shiri Appleby, http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0032375/ who played Liz Parker in Roswell.

JazzMan

turbotoad

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbotoadSend a Private Message to turbotoadDirect Link to This Post
Well, why not.........here's one of me.

GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroAurora:

why arent you in new jersey??

------------------

+ an 88 Caprice 9C1 Police Package
--Adam--
IM AOL: FieroGT5speed

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2005 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post

I usually smile.. don't worry I'm friendly

Fierobsessed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2005 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedDirect Link to This Post
Hey Ken, The ceiling fixture in your room has one bulb out, at least the other 3 work
Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2005 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierobsessed:

Hey Ken, The ceiling fixture in your room has one bulb out, at least the other 3 work

with some good image processing you could tell what camera I have

PFF
System Bot
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2005 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
Here it is , flame on...

[This message has been edited by RandomTask (edited 05-24-2005).]

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2005 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RandomTask:

Here it is , flame on...

You look strong! You are CRUSHING that poor guy!

Here's another shot of RandomTask:

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

t-bird1963

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2005 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for t-bird1963Send a Private Message to t-bird1963Direct Link to This Post
Now that is just wrong. LMAO
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2005 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
Fiero rumor, God hates you and you never met your real parents....
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2005 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
Rumor, I feel like vomiting now that I've seen that picture...
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2005 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I hate it when guys post pics of themselves and selfishly crop their girlfriend out! Why the hell look at this post if there's nothing to look at?
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2005 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
First off shes not my G/F just a long time friend (in which I got stuck in the 'friends' catagory...@#$#@$) I'll post some more pics tommorow
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

First off shes not my G/F just a long time friend (in which I got stuck in the 'friends' catagory...@#$#@$) I'll post some more pics tommorow

Better make sure it includes some with her in it, she has a nice smile... Also, start a thread about how you can change that situation, I'll bet you'll get some great ideas, and some thoughts from idiots who will tell you that it's time to move on, she's out of your league, if things haven't worked out by now they never will... Of course, these will be posted by guys who are looking to get you out ofthe way so they can try their luck (some of those might be mine depending on the pics you post ).

Leafy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeafySend a Private Message to LeafyDirect Link to This Post
Here's one of me, not too recent though, about 3 years old.

Sean

[This message has been edited by Leafy (edited 05-25-2005).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

First off she's not my G/F just a long time friend (in which I got stuck in the 'friends' catagory...@#$#@$) I'll post some more pics tommorow

Judging from your appearance, maybe you should post some pictures of that girl's mother for us, ummm.... older guys!

PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

I hate it when guys post pics of themselves and selfishly crop their girlfriend out! Why the hell look at this post if there's nothing to look at?

Do you think we should start another thread: Show pics of your wives and girlfriends?

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Do you think we should start another thread: Show pics of your wives and girlfriends?

Clothed or unclothed?

MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerDirect Link to This Post

haha, i would provide one of each!

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugDirect Link to This Post
wow.... i think i sense some deja vu....
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post

Better make sure it includes some with her in it, she has a nice smile... Also, start a thread about how you can change that situation, I'll bet you'll get some great ideas, and some thoughts from idiots who will tell you that it's time to move on, she's out of your league, if things haven't worked out by now they never will... Of course, these will be posted by guys who are looking to get you out ofthe way so they can try their luck (some of those might be mine depending on the pics you post ).

No not out of my league. Horribly long story. No I'm not stressing her, I have plenty of others.

Thats her, and both her roomates. (The one to the right is also a good friend)

BigRed88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post

Or, conversely, how ‘bout husbands and boyfriends? Gordo and I are in this thread somewhere, but just wanted to point out a “friendly reminder” that some of us are she’s, not he’s.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Leafy:

Here's one of me, not too recent though, about 3 years old.

Sean

Dude... HELLA beard for a 3 year old. What kinda meds was your mom taking?

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
Hmm ...........................I don't think I have responded to this thread ???...................is this the same one that was in General Chat????

bad pic & too far away................

[This message has been edited by PURPLE REIGN (edited 05-25-2005).]

Leafy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeafySend a Private Message to LeafyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Thanks man! I've grown a little since then, I'm about 6 now... Recent pic!

Sean

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

How the heck do you know about my wives and girlfriends!?!

PFF
System Bot
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005

Originally posted by Raydar:

Those are the only spots were hair will grow! My brother-in-law has a face like this and it gets all patchy looking in the shaved areas. I didn't realize he was 3, I was thinking more like 5 or 6, I guess the facial hair makes him look older!

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005

HEY BO! We voted for you man! Good luck tonight!!!!!

Leafy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeafySend a Private Message to LeafyDirect Link to This Post

HEY BO! We voted for you man! Good luck tonight!!!!!

LOL!

Funny thing is, I actually am a musician, that first then car guy second... Guitar, drums, bass, you name it!

Rainman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RainmanSend a Private Message to RainmanDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Rainman (edited 05-25-2005).]

chachizz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2005 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chachizzSend a Private Message to chachizzDirect Link to This Post
yep
chachizz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2005 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chachizzSend a Private Message to chachizzDirect Link to This Post

chachizz

34 posts
Member since Aug 2004
atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2005 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post
yeesh. it's been over a year.

here's an update

Janell

BigRed88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2005 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2005 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Here's Dave

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 12-29-2005).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock