Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Want to Ecotec Your Fiero? Look here... (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
Want to Ecotec Your Fiero? Look here... by Fosgatecavy98
Started on: 02-02-2009 05:09 PM
Replies: 179
Last post by: wftb on 01-02-2013 05:47 PM
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 05:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Plug n play all the way...............................
IP: Logged
Austrian Import

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
updates?
Fosgatecavy98

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Direct Link to This Post
I am working on a PnP setup using the stock wiring out of a cavalier. However this doesnt change alot of the wiring for the fiero.

However here is something everyone who is looking into it needs to read:

http://www.ecotecforum.com/...?p=122023#post122023

It is the emission information on Megasquirt.

While technically it can never be legal, if all you have is a sniffer there is a few different ways to tune for emissions. But again emissions are all new to me, being blessed to live in Michigan we dont have emission testing (yet).

I am ordering some new electronics this week so keep updated, this winter will be busy.
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2010 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
updates?
Fosgatecavy98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2010 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Direct Link to This Post
Update,

I will have a website up soon I want to say by the end of the week, as I cant get any physical work done this week due to illness (mono to be more exact), but I dont want to say for certain. I will update when it is up!
Gandalf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GandalfSend a Private Message to GandalfDirect Link to This Post
BUMP!
Fosgatecavy98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Direct Link to This Post
I am still working on the website . I had issues with fonts, links and pictures when I first got it up and going.

However I am taking orders, if anyone is interest, please use my normal email instead of my sites email still, Im not checking that regularly yet.

And thanks to isthiswhereiputausername? as I am hosting through his service and he has been EXTREMELY helpful.
pHoOl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlDirect Link to This Post
Do you do turnkey? What are the prices looking like for that?
Fosgatecavy98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pHoOl:

Do you do turnkey? What are the prices looking like for that?

Sorry for not responding back, thread got lost in my favorites. Shoot me an email and we can discuss what you would like.

Email is DICE033@aol.com
Fosgatecavy98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Direct Link to This Post
TTT
longjonsilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverDirect Link to This Post
are we still swapping ecotecs?
PFF
System Bot
Isolde

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeDirect Link to This Post
I checked the FAQ at that ecotec forum before typing this, nada, so what exactly does LNF refer to?
Will-Martin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Isolde:

I checked the FAQ at that ecotec forum before typing this, nada, so what exactly does LNF refer to?

LNF is the 2.0l Ecotec used in the turbocharged Pontiac Solstice, Saturn Sky, and 2008 to current Cobalt SS. LSJ refers to the supercharged 2.0l Ecotec used in the 2007 and earlier Cobalt SS and Saturn Ion Redline. The LNF replaced the LSJ as the forced induction engine of choice for GM after their contract with Eaton ended in 2006.

--Will

Isolde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeDirect Link to This Post
Thank you. Now the first few posts of this thread make more sense to me.
Isolde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeDirect Link to This Post

Isolde

2504 posts
Member since May 2008

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

But is it possible in case I want to keep drive-by-wire? I've driven plenty of cars with it and I have no issues with it. I can't tell anything about a lag/delay. (heck, I can't tell the delay between me pressing a key on a keyboard and it appearing on the screen either..)

I also like the idea of no-lift-shift, which I think necessitates drive by wire. (or Nissan's synchro-rev, which again necessitates drive by wire. (and probably an ABS module, but that's more of a dream anyways.) )

No-lift-shift has been a way of life much longer than we've had computers. My dad was doing no-lift-shifting in his '66 Mustang 289 4-speed. That was nearly 40 years before DBW appeared in mass-production. The secret is to apply force to the shifter before kicking the clutch, so it's already in neutral before the clutch is really disengaged, then even as the shifter is sliding into the next gate, your left foot is sliding off the clutch pedal. Do it right, you'll shred the tires every time, and never kiss the rev limiter. Another thing the old dudes didn't have, just wind it until the engine feels out of breath.
I love modern EFI, but DBW is only about emissions, nothing else. The '92 'vette had effective traction control without DBW, so GM claiming that DBW was necessary for the LS6 in the Z06to be winter-driveable is pure B.S.
Snapping the throttle closed causes a sudden spike of HC, so DBW lets the computer slow the rate at which the blades close. DBW is to reduce HC more than anything else.
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Isolde:

Thank you. Now the first few posts of this thread make more sense to me.

The first few posts are talking about the direct injection used in the LNF engines. This means the injectors inject the fuel directly into the combustion chamber instead of into the intake manifold where it mixes with the intake air and is pulled into the chamber by vacuum or by vacuum/forced induction. The pressure that must be used to inject the fuel with direct injection is substantially higher than a typical fuel rail / fuel injector setup. So everyone is saying that for the management system to work with all Ecotec setups, it should probably account for the direct injection in an LNF application.

--Will

Fiero Finale

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fosgatecavy98:

I am working on a PnP setup using the stock wiring out of a cavalier. However this doesnt change alot of the wiring for the fiero.

However here is something everyone who is looking into it needs to read:

http://www.ecotecforum.com/...?p=122023#post122023

It is the emission information on Megasquirt.

While technically it can never be legal, if all you have is a sniffer there is a few different ways to tune for emissions. But again emissions are all new to me, being blessed to live in Michigan we dont have emission testing (yet).

I am ordering some new electronics this week so keep updated, this winter will be busy.

So is there NEVER any possibility of the Ecotec swap being emissions legal?
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Not this Ecotec swap... but that doesn't mean 'any' Ecotec swap.
madbrad01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madbrad01Send a Private Message to madbrad01Direct Link to This Post
We need more info
FieroFiend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFiendSend a Private Message to FieroFiendDirect Link to This Post
You can make an emissions legal ecotec no problem you just wouldnt want to use megasquirt. You can use the swap with the stock ECU like you would in any other swap. Me personally I see nothing wrong with the stock ECU theres plenty of ways to use it with boost and HPtuners allows you to change everything else.
cooguyfish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post
I didn't read through the entire 4 pages of this, can someone give me the two paragraph cliff's note's version?

-Brandon
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Finale

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFiend:

You can make an emissions legal ecotec no problem you just wouldnt want to use megasquirt. You can use the swap with the stock ECU like you would in any other swap. Me personally I see nothing wrong with the stock ECU theres plenty of ways to use it with boost and HPtuners allows you to change everything else.

Ah ok...I guess I just don't understand/know much about the Megasquirt system, but I guess if its possible with the stock ecm and possible tuning still then thats cool
Onefiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OnefieroSend a Private Message to OnefieroDirect Link to This Post
How rare is an Ecotec motor and how much would a lightly used one cost me?
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Onefiero:

How rare is an Ecotec motor and how much would a lightly used one cost me?

www.car-part.com

Originally posted by Fiero Finale:
Ah ok...I guess I just don't understand/know much about the Megasquirt system, but I guess if its possible with the stock ecm and possible tuning still then thats cool

It is not OE so it will never be emissions legal even if you pass the tests and have all emissions systems operating... With that said... unless they know how to find your ECM and realize that it is not OE... well you get the idea.

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 05-26-2010).]

jeffndebrus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2011 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffndebrusSend a Private Message to jeffndebrusDirect Link to This Post
So is there a website or not?
Can you run a/c with this swap? Living in Fl I have no use for a car without a/c.
Isolde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2011 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeDirect Link to This Post
The LNF output is tempting, especially with the GM 290 / 340 upgrade being $428. That's just $5.35 per ft-lb!
But the LSJ not needing the extreme fuel pressure is more appealing than the LNF's huge numbers.
jeffndebrus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2011 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffndebrusSend a Private Message to jeffndebrusDirect Link to This Post
We have the Solstice GXP and that engine is awesome.
We havn't tried but I feel like our Solstice would beat up our 4.9 Fiero pretty bad.
Fosgatecavy98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2011 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Direct Link to This Post
Alright guys here is an update.

After my jaw surgery in Dec. I was going to be selling the business to a local who was interested in everything I had and wanted to expand the entire venture. This however ended up falling through and I still have the business.

I was just going to end up selling all my equipment and dissolving the operations, however Feb-March have been "hot" in a sense I have been more busy than I was in all of 2010.

In order to keep operating, I am restructuring everything!

I will be selling two levels of Engine Management Solutions. One for the cheaper group of people, who want to get the ecotec into a vehicle on in the cheapest, safest, and most reliable way. Prices will be up as soon as I get everything squared away, if it goes the way I want it to, it will be *cheaper* than my current prices.

The next setup will be higher-end, every damn option you can want from a standalone, these will be a bit more expensive but if you have a compulsive-disorder where you need to tweak every aspect, this is the one you want.

My website is being 100% overhauled and will be completely functional for once.

-What my kits do not offer, they are NOT emissions compatible. Strictly "off-road" use only
-No automatic transmission compatible, this will hopefully change. But if the transmission is vacuumed controlled with no input from the ECU then it could work.
-Air Conditioning can work but not if it runs through the ECU.

-Idle is a PITA in my opinion. The base kit will not use any idle sensor. You set the idle by using the throttle stop screw on the stock Throttlebody, then using the cold-start options you increase fuel while it is cold and slowly decreases to normal levels as it warms. This has caused me ZERO problems and makes it super simple to adjust idle without the need of the ECM (once the cold-start settings are set). Eliminates another thing that can go wrong.

-The two major changes with the Ecotec are the cranks, the older uses a 7 tooth crank. This style crank is cheaper and easier to use. These Gen 1 engines were used until 2005-era. The 2nd generation uses a 60-2 tooth and cost me more to put together. Ignition needs to be changed in the ECU to work or I can add a 7x trigger wheel to the front of the pulley and use the style of the Gen1 ignition, this is the most versatile but the most expensive.

-The LNF, direct-injected, turboed 260hp Ecotec is NOT supported, nor are the other direct-injected engines. However this is under research for a possible addition. Your options are to use the block, but an older style head (LSJ, L61). Powerwise you can outdo the LNF quickly, but without the complications of the extras.

If you have any other questions let me know!

Dan
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
As you know, I will be interested in one of these setups at some point, and with the way gas prices are going up I bet you'll sell more of these than people will sell SBC kits.
longjonsilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverDirect Link to This Post
im still following this thread. i have gotten my duke to run real well after spending much time and money figuring out the problem. ill stick with it for now, but as it is using oil, my next motor will definitely be an ecotec with megasquirt as i can use my factory gauges.
jon

------------------
I'm the original owner of a white ' 84 2M4 purchased Dec 10, 1983 from Pontiac. Always garaged, no rust, 4-wheel drifts are fun!

Fosgatecavy98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Direct Link to This Post
I am still working on the site guys.

Yeah the Ecotec is a great performer, besides the mpg of the engine, it could still turn a 15.0 or less in the 1/4 nearly stock. Which is much better than the v6 as well.
On the highway, with minimum extra weight, you can run at AFR in the 16-17:1 ratio range with a bit of massaging of the spark timing and get awesome mileage and barely working the engine.

I am going to start posting some videos of my Ecotecfiero on youtube to give you guys some video proof of ecotec-coolness
PFF
System Bot
Fosgatecavy98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Direct Link to This Post
New website is up and running www.dicepd.com along with new (lower) prices on the base ECM. Still adding some stuff to it but the basics are there
benjamin.long

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benjamin.longClick Here to visit benjamin.long's HomePageSend a Private Message to benjamin.longDirect Link to This Post

New website is up and running www.dicepd.com along with new (lower) prices on the base ECM. Still adding some stuff to it but the basics are there

Hiya! I sent you a PM on EcoTechForum a bit ago... You can ignore it. I'd rather chat here. It's more on-topic.
It looks like with the combination of your kit (I take it it's MegaSquirt?) and Roger's mounts, the work of swapping an Ecotec with it's transmission is cut down considerably. I've got a budget, and I've got the space to work. I'm going to make this happen. My biggest question I have right now is which donor to use. I'd like to start with a 2.4 (LE5) simply because of the added displacement and power. I'm not going to do any power upgrades at all. I just want to get the swap done to start with. I think I should start looking for an '06-'07 Cobalt. Can you give me any input on it?
I'm swapping into an 88 Formula, btw. It's currently in the shop getting a new paint job.

[This message has been edited by benjamin.long (edited 05-07-2011).]

Kento

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KentoSend a Private Message to KentoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by benjamin.long:
Roger's mounts, the work of swapping an Ecotec

OK link to this please.

------------------

88 Formula CJB Arrived Finally. #689 of 1252
Time to start Working TONY!
There are Two kinds of Fiero's : Notchies and Donors!

benjamin.long

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for benjamin.longClick Here to visit benjamin.long's HomePageSend a Private Message to benjamin.longDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kento:

OK link to this please.

http://www.noidearecords.com/thelinsells/kits.html
Fosgatecavy98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Direct Link to This Post

Hiya! I sent you a PM on EcoTechForum a bit ago... You can ignore it. I'd rather chat here. It's more on-topic.
It looks like with the combination of your kit (I take it it's MegaSquirt?) and Roger's mounts, the work of swapping an Ecotec with it's transmission is cut down considerably. I've got a budget, and I've got the space to work. I'm going to make this happen. My biggest question I have right now is which donor to use. I'd like to start with a 2.4 (LE5) simply because of the added displacement and power. I'm not going to do any power upgrades at all. I just want to get the swap done to start with. I think I should start looking for an '06-'07 Cobalt. Can you give me any input on it?
I'm swapping into an 88 Formula, btw. It's currently in the shop getting a new paint job.

Hey Ben, I just got your email through the site. I am going to answer your questions here, but I am going to send you an email. For some reason I think my emails are all going directly to the spam folder. If you could let me know if my email made it back to your inbox and not spam it would be very helpful

Unfortunately no standalone can successfully control the VVT of the LE5 (yet) but you can do what I did and use a LE5 bottom end with a L61 head. This is 100% bolt-on. However, the L61 cams are way to tiny for the LE5 displacement and stroke. With the stock L61 cams, it drives normal around town but it runs out of air over 4,000 rpms and I mean it just stops revving and going any faster, it is that bad.

I will be publishing a .pdf file for the swap soon on my website. It will be a few pages long but will outline the various ways of swapping an ecotec.

IMO if you are looking for a gas-mileage vehicle and no power upgrades (besides the necessary ones for the swap), the L61 is a better pick. Like I have stated before with the stock MT2 fiero transmission, I got 47mpg with it and I believe with less than $300 bucks in modifications it can run low 15s in the quarter mile, maybe even high 14s if massaged enough, which is quite quicker than a v6 fiero.

benjamin.long

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benjamin.longClick Here to visit benjamin.long's HomePageSend a Private Message to benjamin.longDirect Link to This Post

Hey Ben, I just got your email through the site. I am going to answer your questions here, but I am going to send you an email. For some reason I think my emails are all going directly to the spam folder. If you could let me know if my email made it back to your inbox and not spam it would be very helpful

Unfortunately no standalone can successfully control the VVT of the LE5 (yet) but you can do what I did and use a LE5 bottom end with a L61 head. This is 100% bolt-on. However, the L61 cams are way to tiny for the LE5 displacement and stroke. With the stock L61 cams, it drives normal around town but it runs out of air over 4,000 rpms and I mean it just stops revving and going any faster, it is that bad.

I will be publishing a .pdf file for the swap soon on my website. It will be a few pages long but will outline the various ways of swapping an ecotec.

IMO if you are looking for a gas-mileage vehicle and no power upgrades (besides the necessary ones for the swap), the L61 is a better pick. Like I have stated before with the stock MT2 fiero transmission, I got 47mpg with it and I believe with less than $300 bucks in modifications it can run low 15s in the quarter mile, maybe even high 14s if massaged enough, which is quite quicker than a v6 fiero.

Thats a shame about the VVT control. What kind of control does the VVT need? Could the VVT be locked at a setting and left alone? I guess I'll stick with a 2.2 then. Do I need any of the existing wiring harness when I get the engine? I guess a L61 and F23 from a Cavalier is the way to go. What should I ask for from the donor? I'm waiting to hear back from Roger Theiln about his swap parts. I left a message at the number on his website, but the greeting was really generic. I hope it's the right number.
Ps. I did get your email.
I'll build a higher end turbocharged version when I get more experience with the engine.
Fosgatecavy98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Direct Link to This Post

Thats a shame about the VVT control. What kind of control does the VVT need? Could the VVT be locked at a setting and left alone? I guess I'll stick with a 2.2 then. Do I need any of the existing wiring harness when I get the engine? I guess a L61 and F23 from a Cavalier is the way to go. What should I ask for from the donor? I'm waiting to hear back from Roger Theiln about his swap parts. I left a message at the number on his website, but the greeting was really generic. I hope it's the right number.
Ps. I did get your email.
I'll build a higher end turbocharged version when I get more experience with the engine.

Locking the stock cams is something I've looked into, I've also been in contact with a guy in europe who has hacked the VVT system for a swap and has tuned it, but its come up with numerous issues doing so, but has made a lot of progress over the years.
The only wiring harness you need is around the engine for the male plugs of the sensors, although if you had the entire engine wiring, you could make a single plug like the cavaliers had.

Turbocharging it, ECM wise has no changes except tuning for the boost, unless your going to go over 20psi then I have to upgrade the MAP sensor.
benjamin.long

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benjamin.longClick Here to visit benjamin.long's HomePageSend a Private Message to benjamin.longDirect Link to This Post

Locking the stock cams is something I've looked into, I've also been in contact with a guy in europe who has hacked the VVT system for a swap and has tuned it, but its come up with numerous issues doing so, but has made a lot of progress over the years.
The only wiring harness you need is around the engine for the male plugs of the sensors, although if you had the entire engine wiring, you could make a single plug like the cavaliers had.

Turbocharging it, ECM wise has no changes except tuning for the boost, unless your going to go over 20psi then I have to upgrade the MAP sensor.

It seems to me that locking the vvt would be a reasonable solution if it can be done. If it's not possible, then I'll go with a 2.2 just to get it done. Is the 2005 Cavalier a good donor?
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait until your product is tweaked to perfection. I'm sure you will sell tons of these. DOHC, faster than a 2.8l, and 40+mpg...sounds like the perfect swap for a daily driven Fiero to me.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock