4th Edition Fiero Geocoin by RACE
Started on: 05-27-2010 12:44 AM
Replies: 168
Last post by: RACE on 07-31-2010 03:07 AM
tiretread

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tiretreadSend a Private Message to tiretreadDirect Link to This Post
Woohoo!!! Got mine yesterday. Beautiful!

Double Win! I own the page. First one!

[This message has been edited by tiretread (edited 07-27-2010).]

IP: Logged
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Guess who showed up at my door ...............

A real piece of art Race THANKS AGAIN !!!!!

------------------

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Kenton,

I received my coins today and all I can say is that they are breathtaking! Even of all the military coins I have seen in my day, your coins are just a cut above the rest.
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
They should be. They owner of the manufacturer that I use is a former Marine who was unhappy with the coins that he had been receiving and started his own business. I like to support the business owned by those who have served our country. As long as they continue to provide good products and services we will continue to use them.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2010 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RACE:

They should be. They owner of the manufacturer that I use is a former Marine who was unhappy with the coins that he had been receiving and started his own business. I like to support the business owned by those who have served our country. As long as they continue to provide good products and services we will continue to use them.

Well, the quality speaks for itself, and I will be buying two of every one you make from here on out. Oh, BTW, is there any possiblilty of purchasing any of your previous coins? I didn't start buying until the Tyler coins.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2010 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
All of the previous coins are in the hands of private collectors like yourself. If you can get them to part with one, be my guest.

Each time that we have come out with a new coin there have been people requesting them after they have all shipped to their owners. When everyone is receiving them and posting photos of their new coins it is too late.

As a group we need your orders to meet the minimum of 50 coins to proceed to production. From first post to arrival on your doorstep each order takes about 2 months. There are several things that slow the process down, my work schedule is often times one of them. It is unavoidable. The coins are worth the wait. For those patient enough to put down their money 60 days ahead of time, there is a payoff. I have never had a single person ask if they could return a coin. They are awesome.

I try to give lots of notice but invariably there are those who will miss it and wind up coinless. For the next run I may order 10 extras so that late comers will not be out of luck.

For the next edition I have a surprise planned that should blow your minds, if I can pull it off. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the next coins should look like? The metal can be brass, silver, black nickel, copper or gold. It can also be two toned metal but it adds cost slightly. The rest can be any color scheme.

What do you think about green?
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2010 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
Something to go with my RED Fiero?
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2010 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Well, the quality speaks for itself, and I will be buying two of every one you make from here on out. Oh, BTW, is there any possiblilty of purchasing any of your previous coins? I didn't start buying until the Tyler coins.

Same here. I did not start collecting until the Tyler coin and I only purchased one for me and my two sons. This time since the Wifey has contracted the same Fiero bug that we all have I bought her a coin as well and she loves it.

Thanks, Race

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LT188GT:

Something to go with my RED Fiero?

We could do red. If there is something that the group wants we can make it happen. Just let me know.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock