4th Edition Fiero Geocoin by RACE
Started on: 05-27-2010 12:44 AM
Replies: 168
Last post by: RACE on 07-31-2010 03:07 AM
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2010 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
The coins look great!
IP: Logged
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
You should see them in person. They are amazing.

I have been awake since 3:10am and traveled through three time zones today but a promise is a promise. It is 12:43am and I just finished packaging all of the coins. They are ready to go and will be in the mail tomorrow morning. Let me know when you receive them. I would like to keep track of who has received them.

I would like to thank everyone who was part of the 4th Edition Geocoin Project. I appreciate your trust and patience. I would like to say a special thank you to those of you who have been with me since the 1st Edition coin. Without pooling our money amd talents, projects like this would not exist. Once again we have created something incredible.

Have a great weekend. Go out and do something cool. If you are in Iowa or northern Missouri, I would like to invite you to stop by our Fiero meet on Sunday just west of Lucas Iowa at LAMBO's place. I don't know how many people or cars will be there but all of the versions of Fiero geocoins in existance except for possibly one will be there. - Even the prototypes that I had made as a color pallet for designing future coins.

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

RACE

4842 posts
Member since Dec 2002
They are now on their way to you via the US Postal Service and the postal services of Canada and the United Kingdom. The first should begin arriving on Monday. Please post here when they do so that I can keep track of who has them.

You should have seen the line behind me at the Post Office. LOL They HATED me.

------------------
Central Iowa Fieros

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 07-17-2010).]

Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for your great work, This is the perfect Fiero coin to start my fiero coin collection.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Mine came today............BEAUTIFUL! Another run well done.

Thanks Kenton.

HAGO!
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
I received mine today.......thanks again for another great coin.
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
Mine showed up as well. Absolutely beautiful....once again, you've done yourself proud, RACE! Count me in on any and all future coins!

------------------

86 GT 4 Speed
"Sucks to be me..."

Steven_Kreg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven_KregSend a Private Message to Steven_KregDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today too... great stuff!
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
You can add me to the list.

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Damn that was fast! You sent from Iowa, and arrived in one day to South Florida!

They are GORGEOUS! Thank you very much!

This iPhone picture does not really do them justice!

hinesb1890

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hinesb1890Click Here to visit hinesb1890's HomePageSend a Private Message to hinesb1890Direct Link to This Post
Got mine today, they look great!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
Mine Came in today. PM sent
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
ARKaiser

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today also. I think it's the best looking one so far. Count me in for the next run.
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today, look great. They are getting along fine with the others in the collection.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 07-19-2010).]

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
If anyone has a lower case L on your coin please send me a photo of the tracking numbers. I need to contact the manufacturer about an engraving and I would like to show them the error that they made.

I am glad that so many of them have already arrived. I am even more happy that you are satisfied with them.
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
Mine came today. They look awsome!! Thanks again Race. I think the next ones should glow in the dark. hehehe
ICCAMDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIERODirect Link to This Post
Got mine today! and my birthdays tomorrow! What a great present to myself! Looks amazing!
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RACE:
If anyone has a lower case L on your coin please send me a photo of the tracking numbers. I need to contact the manufacturer about an engraving and I would like to show them the error that they made.I am glad that so many of them have already arrived. I am even more happy that you are satisfied with them.

I have a lower case "L" in mine .... but its not here yet

------------------

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
got my coins today... they are absolutely stunning.

Thanks Kenton!
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
lower case L is in my pic but its in a name not tacking number
PFF
System Bot
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
I activated mine, wont you?
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2010 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:

I activated mine, wont you?

Of course. For those who haven't done so, this is how to activate your coins. If you ordered one with a tracking number you may wish to activate it to make it trackable. Become a member of www.geocaching.com (It is free). Then click the Trackable Items link on the left side of the homepage and follow the directions. It will ask you for your tracking number and activation code that is included in your order. From there you can customize your coin's web page.

Thanks for the photo with the L. There is an engraving issue on one coin that needs fixed. I needed that photo to show that the one in question had the wrong small L.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 07-20-2010).]

BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2010 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2010 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
got mine yesterday and they are perfect thanx again~Tom

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

tstroud

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2010 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tstroudSend a Private Message to tstroudDirect Link to This Post
Very nice Race! As usual, Good Job!!
zigaroo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2010 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooDirect Link to This Post
PM sent regarding an issue with receiving the shipment.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2010 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent. Sorry about what happened. I hope that I have a satisfactory resolution for you. Let me know.
zigaroo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2010 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the speedy fixings.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2010 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
I am glad that you are happy with the resolution. I will provide a better one when I am able.

I am finding out that there have been a few production and post-production problems with this run of coins. Please let me know if you are unsatisfied in any way with your order, even minute things.
Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2010 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithDirect Link to This Post
Hi Race,

Got mine yesterday, They look GREAT!!!

Thanks for doing these again.. Great Job!

Count me in for the next round as well..

Thanks!

Jim
PFF
System Bot
PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKDirect Link to This Post
RACE,

Thank you so much for all of your hard work on these, your excellent communications on progress and for including those of us outside of the USA.

My coins arrived safely and incredibly quickly, they are stunning.

Hopefully if you do another edition I will catch the thread in time again.

Cheers
PK
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
I know what you mean about catching it hte next time. I just BARELY made it in this time. I am on the forums a lot, but can not read every thread as fast as they pop-up and all. I caught this thread on like the 8th day, and ordering was almost closed already!

Can you PM or email the ones that have ordered coins from you when you do another run?

Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
Picked up mine this morning and they are GORGEOUS!!!

Thanks again for making this happen. I can't wait to see the 5th Edition!
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I know what you mean about catching it hte next time. I just BARELY made it in this time. I am on the forums a lot, but can not read every thread as fast as they pop-up and all. I caught this thread on like the 8th day, and ordering was almost closed already!

Can you PM or email the ones that have ordered coins from you when you do another run?

I will create a pm list of those of you interested in the next run. It will be a while before we do it again. I have had issues with the postal service and the manufacturer that I have not had to deal with in past orders.

It will be difficult to come up with a color scheme that is better than the ones we have already done. If I can't at least match previous orders I won't do it. I don't even know what color the next one should be but I am open to suggestions. I could do an all red one that that I think would be amazing but I would like to try something other than colors we have already done.

PK, you are welcome. I like being an exporter. Cheers

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 07-22-2010).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Hmm. Haven't seen mine yet. I hope Mr. Postman (well, Ms. Postwoman) didn't lose mine.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Hmm. Haven't seen mine yet. I hope Mr. Postman (well, Ms. Postwoman) didn't lose mine.

It is safe on my shelf. I sent you a pm a couple of weeks ago. I need a current mailing address for you. Your's is the last one that I need to send out. The earliest I can mail it is Monday. I am traveling this week. Send me a pm please.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 07-22-2010).]

tiretread

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tiretreadSend a Private Message to tiretreadDirect Link to This Post
I am anxiously awaiting mine!
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Hulki, your coins are in the mail. Is there anyone else who has not received their coins? I am trying to wrap this order up. It will be a while before I do it again.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 07-26-2010).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Me ...... well nothing new with Canada Postal service !!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock