Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Watkins Glen, NY 5th annual event - NYFOC 4/24/10-4/25/10 (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Watkins Glen, NY 5th annual event - NYFOC 4/24/10-4/25/10 by ACSCAR
Started on: 01-25-2010 09:03 PM
Replies: 140
Last post by: Dave E Bouy on 06-02-2010 09:01 PM
redwingshat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redwingshatSend a Private Message to redwingshatDirect Link to This Post
Look its me on the track

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

*Edit* PAGE OWNAGE YEAH BOY

[This message has been edited by redwingshat (edited 04-26-2010).]

IP: Logged
KN16

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KN16Click Here to visit KN16's HomePageSend a Private Message to KN16Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by sabooo:

They are up at http://www.tracktimephotos....=04&d=24&c=13&t=1&r=

I think the first Fieros start to show up around run group 14, but there may be some earlier. When we went out at the end of the day we were in run group 20.

The "wet" group was the next day #13...
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
Here's me! -Jason

Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
Ok guys i went through and got everyones pics that i could find on the site so if your looking for them let me know and i will email you them.

------------------
A.C.Dobson II
President - NYFOC
New York Fiero Owners Club
PRESERVING THE SPIRIT OF THE FIERO
WWW.NYFOC.COM

Fierobruiser

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobruiserSend a Private Message to FierobruiserDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cuestickjived:
I had a GREAT time! Thanks for having me out, and I hope you all never lock your keys in your car, but if you do...
You know what to do! Fiero Jon

Bang on my hadrtop til the roof caves in ????
It was great seeing you again Jon and happy to hear your son's doing so well.

The weekend was great even though I got there too late for track time Saturday but in time for dinner. The organizers did a great job in lining up The Decoy for Sunday's show. It was the most pleasant 'rainy Fiero show' I ever attended. The track on Sunday was awesome with a only little bit of drizzle. My Duke had no trouble keeping up with the V6 in front of me who had trouble keeping up with the 'pace truck' (maybe he was just being safe!). Only got 75 down the front straight instead of 85 with the 85GT but I'm blaming that on the weather and want a W next to my time (Top Gear ref) Great time with good folks, and great people and food at The Decoy. Thanks to ACII, Jason, Tom and the rest of the NYFOC people for the great weekend. Next year I'll bring my 87 Blue SE 4cyl 5spd. (very rare Fiero BTW) hehehe

[This message has been edited by Fierobruiser (edited 04-27-2010).]

pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Direct Link to This Post
thanks NYFOC!!! had an awesome time and everyone was so friendly. cant wait till next time. excellent job!!!!!!!!!!!! pete bransky MAFOA member
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierobruiser:

The weekend was great even though I got there too late for track time Saturday but in time for dinner. The organizers did a great job in lining up The Decoy for Sunday's show. It was the most pleasant 'rainy Fiero show' I ever attended. The track on Sunday was awesome with a only little bit of drizzle. My Duke had no trouble keeping up with the V6 in front of me who had trouble keeping up with the 'pace truck' (maybe he was just being safe!). Only got 75 down the front straight instead of 85 with the 85GT but I'm blaming that on the weather and want a W next to my time (Top Gear ref) Great time with good folks, and great people and food at The Decoy. Thanks to ACII, Jason, Tom and the rest of the NYFOC people for the great weekend. Next year I'll bring my 87 Blue SE 4cyl 5spd. (very rare Fiero BTW) hehehe

very well said, and ditto from me & my posse as well!

We had a gr8 time,
thanks to all of the organizers & hosts for this event, it was full of great experiences & doing the loops 'ahem'!

I'm glad we got there in time to do the track on Saturday, it was a squealing, sideways, backwards, 360 degree hell of a good time!

It was our first time in that region & was just fantastic area to view & drive around in; would do it again!

It was a pleasure meeting some new faces & the NYFOC members & seeing some old friends again. I hope everyone got home safe & sound & in one piece. Looking forward to seeing you all again there & at other future Fiero events!

pics (& maybe a vid or 2 ) are coming...soon, i hope!
------------------
1985 RED & SILVER CUSTOM GT 2.8 V6...IT LOOKS NICE!

18" x 8" Original Roja's, 225-40-ZR18's up front, 265-35-ZR18's rears, Aerospeed adjustable coil-overs, KYB shocks, dropped 2"+, K&N filters, Holley side scoop, upgraded front & rear sway bars with poly, fully loaded, original paint!...and dreaming of a fierce 3800SC swap!

[This message has been edited by OHNIKO (edited 04-28-2010).]

Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:
pics (& maybe a vid or 2 ) are coming...soon, i hope!

I'm looking forward to the vid! -Jason

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
I bet you are jason just cuz he hit his brakes so you could pass lol jk
Cant wait to see it also I bet it looks cool

------------------
A.C.Dobson II
President - NYFOC
WWW.NYFOC.COM

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ACSCAR:

I bet you are jason just cuz he hit his brakes so you could pass lol jk
Cant wait to see it also I bet it looks cool

lol, i don't think i hit the brakes, but did take my foot off the gas & waved ya through...(on an uphill!)..

i didn't want to scare or endanger anyone behind me with my antics...

PFF
System Bot
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:

lol, i don't think i hit the brakes, but did take my foot off the gas & waved ya through...(on an uphill!)..

i didn't want to scare or endanger anyone behind me with my antics...

*snicker* I was the only one behind you, or at least I was.....

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooDirect Link to This Post
Nice video! Thanks for sharing!!
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
That was cool hehe thanks for sharing the vid bud I think the driver was more scared then the passenger lmfao

------------------
A.C.Dobson II
President - NYFOC
WWW.NYFOC.COM

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2010 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for sharing the pics and video!
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2010 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ACSCAR:

That was cool hehe thanks for sharing the vid bud I think the driver was more scared then the passenger lmfao

yup, i was scared FOR my passenger! (she SAYS she'll still ride with me!)

hee hee
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyDirect Link to This Post
I thoroughly enjoyed myself at the Glen and the Decoy Thanks NYFOC

Dave

If I'd known they were going to be taking pics I would have removed my ugly bra
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
Well we didnt need to see your ugly nose lol Thanks for comming hope to see ya next year and hopefully we have a lot better weather, and as of right now there be some changes so watch for those to be posted on the www.NYFOC.com site and here. First year we really had rain the whole day so can't complain in the years we've done it.

------------------
A.C.Dobson II
President - NYFOC
WWW.NYFOC.COM

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
better late than never,

here are my pics...i'm sure you're in there somewhere...enjoy!

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyDirect Link to This Post
Great pics as usual Nick! Thanks
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay