Started on: 09-16-2008 06:19 PM
Replies: 192
Last post by: chrismclubm on 06-01-2010 03:17 PM
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2008 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
This is the thread that some of you have been waiting on. Fiberglass parts for our beloved Fiero's. I'm not spilling the beans yet but this weekend is going to be exciting for a lot of Fiero owners.

------------------

Sail Panel Window Alternative //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/043053.html
My best advice when it comes to your Fiero is to "NOT" do any dealings with www.kitcarman.com
//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-061575.html <~ The drama with kitcarman
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/078336.html <~ finishing and fixing kitcarmans mess
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/079860.html <~ re-do after kitcarmans motor blew up.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
kyunderdawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2008 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
Psst! Hey man, you can show me.

Just kidding. You have my curiousity up though and my full attention.
dudewithoutfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2008 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dudewithoutfieroSend a Private Message to dudewithoutfieroDirect Link to This Post
i already know what it is hehehehehehe. alot of people will be happy
Neolithic Shadow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2008 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neolithic ShadowClick Here to visit Neolithic Shadow's HomePageSend a Private Message to Neolithic ShadowDirect Link to This Post
now thats not very nice to tease so many people.. =P
cant wait to see whats comin though.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2008 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
I'm so excited.........and I just can't hide it.........
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2008 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
fiberglass parts grrr this is even more of a tease than my ex hahaha.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2008 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

fiberglass parts grrr this is even more of a tease than my ex hahaha.

No, she was way more of a tease than this.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2008 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

No, she was way more of a tease than this.

DING DING! AAnd round 1 goes to... Hulki hehe Sorry Rick

Back on topic though...Can't wait to see what kinda goodies are in store...

speaking of goodies....bah, nm...this is a family forum...don't want round 2 to end in a bloodbath on my part
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2008 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
Y'all won't be disappointed. He let the cat out of the bag in real time chat- need to spend more time there, anywasy. I am impressed, though they aren't producing what I am looking for, yet
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2008 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topher_time:

though they aren't producing what I am looking for, yet

Yet is the key word there.
Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2008 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayDirect Link to This Post
You KNOW you can tell me, right?
PFF
System Bot
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2008 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post
1990 Fiero body panels?
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Here we go. The moment you have all been waiting for... *Please notice the paypal addresses on each item. The payments are being made directly to the person responsible for shipping each item.*

WE HAVE SCOOPS!

GT Style #1

Non GT Style

Non GT style with GT Ground effect attached for GT Syle #2 (These do not come with the ground effects piece. You have to use your existing pieces and attach them by drilling the proper holes).

Imsa style. Your stock GT Ground Effects piece can be attached for use on GT Style Fiero's. (These do not come with the ground effects piece. You have to use your existing pieces and attach them by drilling the proper holes).

Link to mall thread for purchasing purposes...
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/044102.html

Stay tuned...more things to follow in a few moments.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 09-24-2008).]

Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Nice work
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
WE HAVE BUMPERS!

Stock front bumper $350.00 + Shipping and Handling price is being looked into. No price as of yet but real soon. **In stock ready to ship**

Stock rear bumper $350.00 + Shipping and Handling price is being looked into. No price as of yet but real soon. We are eastimating between $80.00 - $100.00 **In stock ready to ship** Paypal address will follow shortly.

Kris Munson front bumper Style #1 $350.00 + Shipping and Handling price is being looked into. No price as of yet but real soon. We are eastimating between $80.00 - $100.00 **In stock ready to ship** Paypal address will follow shortly.

Kris Munson front bumper style #2 $350.00 + Shipping and Handling price is being looked into. No price as of yet but real soon. We are eastimating between $80.00 - $100.00 **In stock ready to ship** Paypal address will follow shortly.

Don't go anywhere... I have more goodies.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 09-23-2008).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
WE HAVE SAIL WINDOWS!

Style #1 $160.00 plain, $260.00 covered, $270.00 painted base coat/clear coat Black + $40.00 Shipping & Handling (Can be painted or covered in convertible top material. See pic 2). **In stock ready to ship** Paypal to imezru1967@hotmail.com

Installed and covered in convertible top material.

Style #2 $160.00 + $40.00 Shipping & Handling Buyer responsible for painting. Paypal addy coming soon.

Installed and painted.

I'm still not done.

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
WE HAVE A HATCH BACK! $750.00 + Shipping & Handling (Does not come with glass) Shipping price coming soon along with paypal addy. **In stock ready to ship**

Intruducing "The LIZARDO" Kit $5,000.00 + Shipping and Handling (Fiberglass only. No hardware or lights included) Shipping price coming soon along with paypal addy. **In stock ready to ship**

1 more post to follow.

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
This is still in the production stage but I wanted to post it anyway to get some feedback.

A little story... I love to drive with my sunroof out but I hate the way the top of the roof looks when you remove the sunroof. I came up with an idea, and we are currently in the beginning stages of it, to "hide the rubber" when the glass is out.

This piece will attach the same way your sunroof does. 2 pins in the front and a handle in the back. Best part is... When your sunroof is in, you store it up front under the hood in the sunroof storage area. When you want to remove the sunroof you just swap the 2. It can be painted to match the car or you can do like I plan to do... Cover it with convertible top material to accent my sail windows.

No price has been set for this yet. Like I said... it is still in the beginning stages of R&D

Feedback is appreciated though.

Thats all I have for now but we are working on lots of other ideas.
couldahadaV8

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for couldahadaV8Click Here to visit couldahadaV8's HomePageSend a Private Message to couldahadaV8Direct Link to This Post
This is some very nice stuff! Do you by any chance have a picture of the bumpers on a car? I think I like them, but it's difficult to picture what it would look like installed. Same for the side scoops as well. I can see spending some money soon.

Rick
couldahadaV8

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for couldahadaV8Click Here to visit couldahadaV8's HomePageSend a Private Message to couldahadaV8Direct Link to This Post

couldahadaV8

797 posts
Member since Feb 2008
double post for some reason.

[This message has been edited by couldahadaV8 (edited 09-19-2008).]

86SEin93003

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86SEin93003Send a Private Message to 86SEin93003Direct Link to This Post
WOW so many GOODIES!
PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by couldahadaV8:

This is some very nice stuff! Do you by any chance have a picture of the bumpers on a car? I think I like them, but it's difficult to picture what it would look like installed. Same for the side scoops as well. I can see spending some money soon.

Rick

All this stuff is pretty brand new. The scoops for example were just pulled from molds yesterday. I have the first 2 sets in my hands right now.
I will be installing a set of the scoops on my car either this weekend or next weekend. It will be awhile before I paint them though as I have a bunch of other mods planned for my future.

This is a pic of Kris Munsons car. It has his nose on it. Notice the pontiac emblem... this area is different from the ones we are selling. Kris is undecided as to whether he wants to sell that style or keep it as a 1 off on his car.

Sorry that I can't provide painted pics. The stuff is just too new to have painted pics.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 09-19-2008).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
We are also working on a website. Hopefully it will be up in a couple weeks. Even though the site is not up yet, we are ready to sell as of right now.
Dan Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan RoSend a Private Message to Dan RoDirect Link to This Post
With the LIZARDO kit, does any of the frame need to be cut?
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dan Ro:

With the LIZARDO kit, does any of the frame need to be cut?

I'm not a 100% positive but I don't think so. I will check with dan Monday and let you know.
Or you can email him with any questions you have about it. His email is...
wilkidan@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 09-19-2008).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post
YIPPEE!
I can breathe a sigh of relief now that these are *finally* public!

Jimmy you should mention that the GT Style #1 scoops are designed to blend in with the aero molding on the door of the GT, and don't require the old quarter panel molding part.
For those that want to keep the aero molding parts on their quarter panels, you simply use the GT Style #2, drill and mount your old aero moldings.
(I hope I got that correct)

You guys did GREAT on these!!

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-19-2008).]

kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaDirect Link to This Post
wow.. this is awesome! Do you have any pics of those first 2 scoops on a GT?
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post
Jimmy if you don't mind, can I jump in with a few things worth mentioning about the scoop panels?

These panels have some very distinct design features and differences from quarter panel scoops you may have seen before.

Note that the top part of the scoop curve is brought much closer to the beltline molding, (green arrows), making the scoop blend a little better with the body lines of the GT.

The inward slope of the scoop surface doesn't have any sharp break or "fold" line and has a nice smooth surface, (yellow line indicating where a "fold" line is on some other scoop panels)

The bottom of the panel on the Style #1 panels is sized to match the protrusion of the GT aero molding on the door. (red line)

OH, ...and everything is made in Florida, USA

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-19-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

WE HAVE BUMPERS!

Stock front bumper $350.00 + Shipping and Handling

------------------

"Friends don't let friends drive stock"

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kawana:

wow.. this is awesome! Do you have any pics of those first 2 scoops on a GT?

Not yet but either this weekend or next weekend I will have some pics. These were just pulled out of molds yesterday and I picked them up this afternoon.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006

Originally posted by randye:

Jimmy if you don't mind, can I jump in with a few things worth mentioning about the scoop panels?

I don't mind at all.
PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006

Originally posted by madcurl:

PM Sent
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post
Very nice! Now finish and mount the first sets to get pics on a fiero. Then you can remove and sell them to me at a discounted price, you know, since they'll be used.

Excellant work. I look forward to seeing some of these parts in "action".
Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderDirect Link to This Post
Very cool designs on all that stuff. If the build quality turns out to be good I'd definitely be interested in those IMSA-style scoops.

What's the deal with the hatchback? it doesn't line up with either the taillights (see the right side) nor the roof...
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post
Fiberglass boxes for mounting 8" subs under the dash. Its a needed part without a supplier.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steven Snyder:

Very cool designs on all that stuff. If the build quality turns out to be good I'd definitely be interested in those IMSA-style scoops.

What's the deal with the hatchback? it doesn't line up with either the taillights (see the right side) nor the roof...

The quality of all these parts is top notch. Nothing is flimsy.

As for the hatchback...it was just set on the car for the pic. It is not attached.
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
What glass does the hatch take? Is it custom or pre-existing? I'm extremely interested.
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
i REALLY like the Lizardo.

How does it mount - does the buyer have to fabricate his own method of attachment ?

Mounts on an unstretched frame ?

Real lambo lights needed ?
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1986 Fiero GT:

What glass does the hatch take? Is it custom or pre-existing? I'm extremely interested.

The glass is from an older nissan I believe. I will find out for sure and let you know.

Originally posted by PaulJK:

i REALLY like the Lizardo.

How does it mount - does the buyer have to fabricate his own method of attachment ?

Mounts on an unstretched frame ?

Real lambo lights needed ?

It mounts on a unstretched frame. I'm not sure of the mounting proceedure but you can feel free to email the maker (Dan) with your questions. he can better answer them than I can.
wilkidan@hotmail.com
Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
The parts look good.

Does your GT #1 side scoops have any relation to the Diatmer side scoops?

Thanks.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock