Started on: 09-16-2008 06:19 PM
Replies: 192
Last post by: chrismclubm on 06-01-2010 03:17 PM
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2009 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
That looks really sharp. Hopefully the interior gets equal treatment... aka ditch the cheesy yellow seats and get a nice dash in there

------------------

IP: Logged
Tusch

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2009 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TuschSend a Private Message to TuschDirect Link to This Post
Really wasn't sure how that was going to turn out, and while I still don't really like the Gallardo in the beginning, those sneak peeks are looking quite nice. I kinda hope someone finds some inexpensive taillight options, but this should be quite a nice kit for those liking that style.
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2009 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

That looks really sharp. Hopefully the interior gets equal treatment... aka ditch the cheesy yellow seats and get a nice dash in there

The interior will be completely custom. It will not be done for the Daytona show but it is in the works.

Originally posted by Tusch:

Really wasn't sure how that was going to turn out, and while I still don't really like the Gallardo in the beginning, those sneak peeks are looking quite nice. I kinda hope someone finds some inexpensive taillight options, but this should be quite a nice kit for those liking that style.

The tail lights we used are what the buyer wanted in there. We also are lookingat the possibility of useing tail lights from a HHR
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2009 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

yo jimmy. when are you going to be putting together this modena rear bumper you were thinking about. if you do count me in on one.

Not too sure when the bumper will be ready. Dan has been busting his arse tring to get the Lizardo done for Daytona so he has not worked on the bumper at all.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2009 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

Btw. the Lizardo logo looks gorgeous.
Was it CNC'd, or laser cut?

I'm not sure what the emblem was made from of how. I will talk to Dan tomorrow at Daytona and let you know when we get back.
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

+1

(match the color to the exterior. Look to the Lamborghini car configurator/catalog for guidance what colors go well together. Maybe you can talk Amida into making a Lamboghini/Audi/Lotus interior for the car)
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
I have quite a few photos of the Lizardo among the my pix from Daytona. Look here: http://www.yellowfiero.com/.../daytona09/index.php

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH lowering springs, drilled/slotted rotors, SS brake hoses. PU dog bone, all bushings and engine mounts, K&N air and oil filters, Rebuilt&blueprinted V6, BORLA exhaust. Mercedes SLK yellow paintjob, Mr. Mikes leather seats, door skins, shift and e-brake boots. MP3 deck and custom subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front, Aus' Stage 2 side scoops, "Fie Ro" extractor front scoop. Fiero Store rear swaybar, strut tower brace, black carpet, air intake. Rodney Dickman's competition short shifter, SS vacuum lines and deck lid strut. Billet aluminum dash kit from Kitcarman.

HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCDirect Link to This Post
I don't want to be rude, but the lines are really an eyesore. I don't like the way they flow at all. Stock Fiero looks better IMHO.

The rear end looks sexy though!

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

Not too sure when the bumper will be ready. Dan has been busting his arse tring to get the Lizardo done for Daytona so he has not worked on the bumper at all.

got ya i can tell you this though when its done and if i have the money put me down as your 1st buyer.

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by HC:

I don't want to be rude, but the lines are really an eyesore. I don't like the way they flow at all. Stock Fiero looks better IMHO.

i like it its kinda diffrent looking it has lambo trates to it but its not a lambo rebody. Either way your still going to get that what the hell is that wow factor when it goes down the street.

HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCDirect Link to This Post
Maybe it should have been a rebody.
PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
I don't mind it at all. The rear is definitely the best, the side is not bad.. I think the front could be brought down a bit so that the nose is lower. I don't mean lowering the suspension though, I mean bring the nose down so that it is a little more sleek, and a little longer. The only other thing I think could be more proportional is the headlights. They seem like they stretch too far up the hood. Otherwise its a pretty sharp rebody.
HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post
do this (my photoshop) and i might just buy one :P

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HI-TECH:

do this (my photoshop) and i might just buy one :P

Actually you can order it that way if you wish. The cost would be $450.00 + $80.00 S&H.

Shoot me a PM with your phone number and we can discuss the details.

Jim

------------------

Click here for all your Fiberglass part needs

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2009 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieDirect Link to This Post
So have you been working on any rear bumper Modifications. I have a couple of photo shops that others have done but think they would be a great addition to all of the other great things you guy's have created.

Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2009 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

Build this and you have got a sale to me for sure, Jimmy. I would like to see the exhaust ports a little smaller so they don't come down quite as low as in the pic though. IMO it would look the best if the side profile of the rear buper is changed as little as possible. That would make it flow a little better with the lines of the Fiero and give the bumper more possibilities for combining with other body mods. If it is made as low as in the pic then I think that it would not blend with the stock side skirting, requireing new ones to be made or purchased. Just a thought.

[This message has been edited by Bridgetown (edited 06-17-2009).]

Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2009 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
Watch out for the sidewalk while parking in parallel.,specially if you have to get down the sidewalk .
I did it with a regular GT ripped the bumper on one side .

[This message has been edited by Robert 2 (edited 06-17-2009).]

ghost187x

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2009 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xDirect Link to This Post
360 modena rear bumper with a diffuser GO!!!
cmon cmon already!! id buy 1 in a second if they were available.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2009 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HC:

I am sorry to say I have to agree. The back is simply amazing! Even the lines along the side I like. The front, (from the front angle) looks amazing as well.

That being said, Looking at the side profile though, it looks like it is not done. Kind of like the front bumper was not put on in time for the show or something.

fiero86_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2009 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero86_gtSend a Private Message to fiero86_gtDirect Link to This Post
Sorry if I am bringing up an old thread but does any one have any more pics of the GT style 2 scoops installed and painted? I am also looking for ones that have the side scoop openings drilled out.

[This message has been edited by fiero86_gt (edited 07-18-2009).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2009 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero86_gt:

Sorry if I am bringing up an old thread but does any one have any more pics of the GT style 2 scoops installed and painted? I am also looking for ones that have the side scoop openings drilled out.

As of right now, no one has painted and installed a set of the GT Style #2 yet. I have pice of the GT Syle #1 installed and painted if that will help.
PFF
System Bot
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2009 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Any chance we could see a Targa kit? Especially one with a couple of options, like a hard roof panel, and a soft, foldable, panel............ Also, if you look at an OEM convertible, or Targa top, the windshield header is curved, if you can make the kit, please make it with this curve, ......

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

Blueiii

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2009 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueiiiSend a Private Message to BlueiiiDirect Link to This Post
Jimmy - I'm not sure if you followed this thread, but it might be a bumper option to add to the roster. . . or more??

I definitely LOVE that bumper, however the lines, as always, with JUST the bumper wouldn't match up well. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000062.html
Dash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2009 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DashSend a Private Message to DashDirect Link to This Post
side profile of the lizardo, albeit sexy, reminds me a LOT of oldish porsches.
anybody else seein this?
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2009 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
No disrespect to you Jimmy or your fellow designers, but the Lizardo reminds me of this:

Bob
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2009 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

No disrespect to you Jimmy or your fellow designers, but the Lizardo reminds me of this:

Bob

Although I do tend to agree with you about the stylistic peculiarities of the Lizardo, I also have to tell you that JimmyS had nothing to do with it's design.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-22-2009).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2009 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
One thing I have come to realize with this car... You either like it or you don't. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground.

As Randye pointed out, I had absolutely nothing to do with the design of the Lizardo.

I personally don't like it myself and here is why. It's not because of the design or quality of the kit. The quality is actually great. I don't like it cause it's not my style. I am more the Countach type of guy.

Dan has built this whole body kit from scratch and he did it to the customers (Lizaro) design and the way the customer wanted it to look. There is no way we will every do an exact replica kit. The reason for that is, Dan does not want to deal with the legalities of doing a replica. It's just not worth the trouble.

I was up at Dans yesterday and they have now begun working on the interior. Like a dumbass, I forgot to take my camera so no pics.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

Any chance we could see a Targa kit? Especially one with a couple of options, like a hard roof panel, and a soft, foldable, panel............ Also, if you look at an OEM convertible, or Targa top, the windshield header is curved, if you can make the kit, please make it with this curve, ......

x2! Make a kit and I'll be all over it.
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
x3 on the targa kit.
redfieroman2

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-23-2009 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redfieroman2Send a Private Message to redfieroman2Direct Link to This Post
hey you guys arent too far from me!

I'd definatley be interested if you can make some new front bumpers, the ones you have resemble the stock front bumper too much for my taste. Like someone said earlier, something along these lines would sell like hotcakes for sure, and if you make something like it i'll drive over and buy one along with the side scoops.

328 mera

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 328 meraSend a Private Message to 328 meraDirect Link to This Post
x6 targa kit
PFF
System Bot
ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xDirect Link to This Post
x7 targa kit!!
chrismclubm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrismclubmSend a Private Message to chrismclubmDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

Just a little sneaky peek before Daytona. Sorry for the poor quality pics. I did not take these. They were emailed to me.

Hands down, the lizardo is the best looking Fiero kit on the planet.

------------------

For Fiero updates, visit: http://educatorstop15.com/fieropage.htm
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock