Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  The offical Mythbuster "Car Skip" Thread (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
The offical Mythbuster "Car Skip" Thread by BMTFIERO
Started on: 12-16-2009 09:16 PM
Replies: 161
Last post by: Tiny on 12-21-2009 09:28 PM
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2009 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

@

That's when I lost faith in the accuracy of Mythbusters. That, and I'm so tired of the constant "summarys". It's like the show assumes I have severe ADD, or some other memory problem where I can't remember what I just watched 3 minutes ago.

That's why I can't stand to watch Livin' the Low Life on Speed. Cuts from one scene to the next too quickly to see any detail and all of the repeat footage. I'm not into low riders but I can appreciate the craftsmanship. The way they put the show together kills it for me.

Jonathan
IP: Logged
Tiny

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2009 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TinyClick Here to visit Tiny's HomePageSend a Private Message to TinyDirect Link to This Post
Lets see them try this with their Prius... (not the NOS part what would be the point) See if it will even start after let alone move under its own power after. I always wish they would bring in a stunt driver for these kinds of myths. none of this remote controled crap. you know in the movie they had a driver and they ofcourse were trying to get it right not get someone killed. Mythbusters is more about destruction then actual proving or disproving myths.

------------------
S.A.R.S. Drive it like you stole it

IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock