Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  6th Annual California Coast Run (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
6th Annual California Coast Run by Songman
Started on: 07-06-2008 03:32 PM
Replies: 199
Last post by: Songman on 09-20-2009 04:03 PM
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

Before I looked to see that Pokey was the one posting that, I thought it said Rickady. That would have been TMI!

I thought the same thing

IP: Logged
Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post
Bri- you can go to bigfeetpjs.com and order them- they got mine to me in 3 days- or if you want me to order them for you, let me know
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rie:

Bri- you can go to bigfeetpjs.com and order them- they got mine to me in 3 days- or if you want me to order them for you, let me know

Sheesh!
How damn big are your feet that you have to order Special PJs from Bigfeetpgs?

JenzGT2

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JenzGT2Send a Private Message to JenzGT2Direct Link to This Post
LOL!

Sorry, Rie, I could not help myself!

Not that you look anything like that!

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JenzGT2:

LOL!

Damn! That killed the thread fast. Good job Jen.
SNIPER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNIPERClick Here to visit SNIPER's HomePageSend a Private Message to SNIPERDirect Link to This Post
Hey Guys, For some reason getting a reservation online at Courtesy Inn will not allow for the discount, you have to call to get it.
See you there, Ed
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
That's true, Ed. This is not a special that applies to anything else... Coast Run only! Call during the week and talk to Manish for best results.

------------------
The 6th Annual California Coast Run
October 24-26, 2008
http://www.fiero-performance.com

TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post
Just tell them they don't want to see 30 pissed Fiero owners in pajamas. They'll come around.....
Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2008 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JenzGT2:

LOL!

Wha???? who???why I oughta!!!! Who leaked my High school graduation photo???!!!!!

DAMN YOU CLASSMATES.COM!!!!!!

p.s. Better be careful Pokey....I've got big feet and I know where to stickem......

Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2008 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post

Rie

143 posts
Member since Sep 2002

Originally posted by TK:

Just tell them they don't want to see 30 pissed Fiero owners in pajamas. They'll come around.....

Har! I just got a visual- hands on hip in righteous indignation- Damn the teddy bears! Cast them to the ground!
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
Where can you buy old fashioned PJs with the trap door in the back?

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 10-07-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
JenzGT2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JenzGT2Send a Private Message to JenzGT2Direct Link to This Post
We got one, it is called a Union suit. Search that and you will get some places. Be warned, the one we got has the trap door but, it is vertical. Not the old fashioned big flap you would think. They didn't have a picture of the back side before we bought it.

Oh, and I'm not a thread killer.

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I don't want to give away any secrets, but the ones that Marie got from the link she posted has a drop flap in the back. Even better, it is held with velcro! I have been enjoying it!!!
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

I don't want to give away any secrets, but the ones that Marie got from the link she posted has a drop flap in the back. Even better, it is held with velcro! I have been enjoying it!!!

That's just lazy Dale. Kinky and damned convenient but lazy.

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

That's just lazy Dale. Kinky and damned convenient but lazy.

Yeah... And...? haha

I just posted this to the GGF mail list but figure I should post it here too for everyone else.
---

So far I have 16 registrations for the Coast Run. Looks like it is going to be a slow year, possibly because of economic reasons. Hopefully the last minute people will sign up soon. Manish says he only has 7 registrations at the hotel so far.

Reminder, if I don’t have a registration form for you in advance, you won’t be able to join us for the catered dinner on Saturday night. I give the caterer a number based on how many people register. That is how much food he prepares and that is how much he charges me. So please get registered if you are going to make it to the Coast Run this year. It is just 2 weeks away.

I expect this to be a slow year but we are still going to have a great time with whoever shows up!

------------------
October 24-26, 2008

TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post

Yeah... And...? haha

I just posted this to the GGF mail list but figure I should post it here too for everyone else.
---

So far I have 16 registrations for the Coast Run. Looks like it is going to be a slow year, possibly because of economic reasons. Hopefully the last minute people will sign up soon. Manish says he only has 7 registrations at the hotel so far.

Reminder, if I don’t have a registration form for you in advance, you won’t be able to join us for the catered dinner on Saturday night. I give the caterer a number based on how many people register. That is how much food he prepares and that is how much he charges me. So please get registered if you are going to make it to the Coast Run this year. It is just 2 weeks away.

I expect this to be a slow year but we are still going to have a great time with whoever shows up!

Why do I have a feeling I missed form 1297-C......
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Nope! You're all good! Registered almost a month ago.

Way to go!
TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post

Nope! You're all good! Registered almost a month ago.

Way to go!

Whew. I was imagining an ATF type raid in the middle of the night.
Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post
We'll all save that for saturday night about 3 am....PILE ON!!!!
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaDirect Link to This Post
Aaaaah, the old 3:00 am phone call trick, huh??!! Ha!
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gldkarma:

Aaaaah, the old 3:00 am phone call trick, huh??!! Ha!

Have you met my wife? She didn't mean a phone call. No, she literally meant a 'pile on'!
PFF
System Bot
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleDirect Link to This Post
OK...all signed up!
Well, for saturday evening that is......
Cant get away from work any earlier.

Anyways, when are we supposed to give you the money for the dinner??

Also, is there enough room at the inn for a red Reatta??

Kit
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaDirect Link to This Post

Have you met my wife? She didn't mean a phone call. No, she literally meant a 'pile on'!

Yes, I have, and you're right! Unlike your neighbors directly below you, I'll try to keep our room no. a secret, but you probably already know it even before we get there! Ha!
Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2008 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post
Pile on J!!!!
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaDirect Link to This Post

Pile on J!!!!

Oh, let's not! Ha! I think we should pile on Roy and Sandy! We know where they are in the co-conspirator quarters just below the penthouse! (And Roy probably has a bottle we could rescue! ha!)
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
They have a penthouse at the Courtesy Inn? Must be some lucky SOBs in there!
Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gldkarma:

Oh, let's not! Ha! I think we should pile on Roy and Sandy! We know where they are in the co-conspirator quarters just below the penthouse! (And Roy probably has a bottle we could rescue! ha!)

PILE ON ROY!
SILVERMIST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SILVERMISTSend a Private Message to SILVERMISTDirect Link to This Post
This is starting to sound like the most fun event EVER.
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SILVERMIST:

We won't even charge you extra, Roy! Ha!
TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by TK (edited 10-14-2008).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like just another Saturday night for Roy.

------------------
October 24-26, 2008

PFF
System Bot
SILVERMIST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SILVERMISTSend a Private Message to SILVERMISTDirect Link to This Post
Just remember to wear those hatch back PJ's ladys!
TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post

Just remember to wear those hatch back PJ's ladys!

They didn't have Dr. Dentons in my size.
JenzGT2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2008 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JenzGT2Send a Private Message to JenzGT2Direct Link to This Post
Just a bump for a great event!!!!

Anyone else from the Central Valley going to this? If so, we can caravan over to the coast, I know Sniper is going. Anyone from Fresno??

Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2008 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post
You are just SICK Roy......but intriguing ....yes...very intriguing.
Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2008 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post

Rie

143 posts
Member since Sep 2002

Originally posted by TK:

They didn't have Dr. Dentons in my size.

Hmmm...unless you're a behemoth (and if so...theres NOTHING wrong with that )- then bigfeetpjs has your size......given that, even my size was too big for me. I'm having Songman dash them against rocks and dry them by fire before the coast run to try and shrink them before the "Big Roy pile up of 2008"-

(extra cloth inhibits my piling ability)
TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2008 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post

Hmmm...unless you're a behemoth (and if so...theres NOTHING wrong with that )- then bigfeetpjs has your size......given that, even my size was too big for me. I'm having Songman dash them against rocks and dry them by fire before the coast run to try and shrink them before the "Big Roy pile up of 2008"-

(extra cloth inhibits my piling ability)

LOL!
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2008 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Jen,
We'll be living Bakersfield Friday around noon as usual. I haven't heard if anyone is meeting us along the way yet but you know you are more than welcome.

------------------
October 24-26, 2008

gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2008 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dale--I just got a call from someone still deciding what they're going to do who noticed the 'Printible Itinerary' on the website was still last year's. They wanted to verify that the lunch would indeed be at Big Sur River Inn instead of last year's site and I said yes, but you might want to update that. They'll fill out the registration form to let you know when they decide. Thanks!!

JC
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2008 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Jeannie. The itinerary is something I did last year so people could print out the 'handbook' I normally bring with me. I forgot about it. I will try to update it tonight.

I saw a Fiero in Bakersfield that I had never seen before and pulled in and talked to the kid who owns it. He has recently bought it and didn't know about the Coast Run or the forum so I informed him. Hopefully he will be able to make it to the Run next weekend.

Did we lose our countdown person again? Tinay used to do it and he disappeared. Jess handled it last year and I haven't heard from him in a while. We need a countdown!!!

------------------
October 24-26, 2008

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave