Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  6th Annual California Coast Run (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
6th Annual California Coast Run by Songman
Started on: 07-06-2008 03:32 PM
Replies: 199
Last post by: Songman on 09-20-2009 04:03 PM
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2008 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rie:

Clutch Cargo? Hmmmm....I like it- maybe I'll come as paddlefoot, I've got the ears for it.

If we can get a Spinner and Swampy we'll be ready to go.
IP: Logged
Rie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2008 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post
Well, the obvious choice for swampy is Fierobear, if we can get him to grow a beard and lose the fanny pack.

JenzGT2

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2008 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JenzGT2Send a Private Message to JenzGT2Direct Link to This Post
Ok, I have NO idea what you people are talkin about.

All I know is that I got to get me some funny pajamas.

Good to "see" you too, Rie!

We should visit more than twice a year!

Jen
SNIPER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2008 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNIPERClick Here to visit SNIPER's HomePageSend a Private Message to SNIPERDirect Link to This Post
Ooo-Rah! We're in, see you all there.
Ed & Sandra

------------------
Ed "SNIPER" Peralez
Not as lean, Not as mean, But still a Marine
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE ~ PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE
www.sniper1shot1kill.com

gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2008 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaDirect Link to This Post
Wahoo! It'll be here before we know it!! We got our room for Saturday and will meet you guys at lunch. I'll have 5 or 6 raffle items this year, one really nice one for those in the north who like wine, so save up your dead presidents for lots of raffle tickets! I'm posting the Coast Run Forum link to the GGF Yahoo! Group for those who don't read the Forum, so hopefully we'll get everyone on board and signed up soon! Is the pajama party a final decision? That sounds fun! I've got some slippers already, but I better get something else to go w/them! Ha! See you all soon!

JC
Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2008 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JenzGT2:

Ok, I have NO idea what you people are talkin about.

All I know is that I got to get me some funny pajamas.

Good to "see" you too, Rie!

We should visit more than twice a year!

Jen

Jen! We're only talking about Clutch Cargo, the creepiest live action/animation cartoon ever ( think a cartoon with a real mouth moving in it) and we SHOULD visit...in fact I think we should have some yearly "Women of Fieros" trip to various exotic places....other than coast run I try to stay off the FF- kind of "his domain".

J- How is Hubby--Healing ok?

Jen, if I can work it out, I'm gonna have some fiero pajamas....and no, that doesn't mean my back door will be falling off

[This message has been edited by Rie (edited 09-17-2008).]

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2008 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post
:-/ I don't think I'll get to go. Coast Run is the same weekend as a trade show I'm working at with the family business, so I'm going to have to go with that. SORRY!

I'll poke Max and make him go, though. :P *starts poking*

- Janell
Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2008 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post
I cannot believe you would miss a full on Fiero pajama party J.
browneyedbri87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2008 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for browneyedbri87Send a Private Message to browneyedbri87Direct Link to This Post
I want in on those Fiero PJ's!!! What will they look like? and what sizes? Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie!
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2008 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
It's a trade secret...and old family thing that I just made up...but since you're old family---you're in! See me re: Pajamas this weekend

Did you get your room yet?
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2008 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Songman

12496 posts
Member since Aug 2000
Oopsy- sorry this is Mom...er...Marie...Im on Songman....er...Dads computer as mine has gone to sh*t since he went to Washington....who knew he was perpetually logged in????

wait...silly me...of COURSE he's perpetually logged in....duh.
PFF
System Bot
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 04:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Direct Link to This Post
Info added to our club site
http://www.lasvegasfieroclu...upcoming_events.html

I hope to make it this year, we are telling people about it.

and I allready have some cool PJs too.

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"
'84 Fiero, engine to be determined
'87Blue GT 3.4L Swap Completed!!!!!!!! Boosted!!!!!!!
Las Vegas Fiero Club
Fiero Road Club Of Northern Nevada

JenzGT2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JenzGT2Send a Private Message to JenzGT2Direct Link to This Post
Ok looked at youtube and saw the cartoon, weird stuff. Was that really on tv??!

Ok, I got Rick's pj's worked out. This is gonna be great!

Now I gotta work on mine.... I want in on the Fiero pajama's!!!! Let me see, let me see! lol

Come on people! Who else is going! I know you are lurking!
Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2008 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post
Seriously jen- this thread should be at the top of page one from now until the run....You have my addee -write me and I'll let you in on the fiero pj's although at this point they are just an "idea"....but a do-able idea. Bri and James are down this weekend and we are all going to the fair-

Everyone else- REGISTER! POST! TALK!
this post has been approved by me...Rie
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Wow! I should leave town more often! My wife certainly knows how to get people talking!

I'm glad to see that people are into the pajama party theme. Marie has been wanting us to do pajama parties at every family holiday for the last 3 or 4 years. This will be better. There are some in her family that I really don't want to see in pajamas! I think everyone here will be okay. If not, my pajamas may include a black silk blindfold!!

Our cars are coming together and we have to have at least one, and hopefully both ready to go for the Run. Vendors are stepping up with prizes. Last year we raised right at $1000 for St Jude. I hope we can beat that this year! We still have plenty of room left on the raffle prize table if anyone has anything they want to donate!

We're just over a month away! I'm getting excited! Also stressed as he!! like I do every year hoping that everything runs smoothly.

Anyone talking caravans yet? You know I have a page on the site to list it if you are planning one, so send me the info.

------------------
The 6th Annual California Coast Run
October 24-26, 2008

Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
That's a bummer Man. It is my turn to buy ya know? If you don't come out you miss it and next year will be your turn and I'm gonna order a very expensive breakfast.

Dang it...I had forgotton about that...now I may have to find a way to get my arse up there...

Dale, I tried to renew my St Jude participant registration, but it craps out at the end. Have you had any trouble with their page?
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Hey Leroy,

As a matter of fact, I have been having trouble with it. Mostly because they kept wanting to send me back to last year's page and I couldn't log in to the new page. But I am happy to say that as of about 15 minutes ago it is working! I was about to post something about it here anyway in hopes that some people would donate OR sign up as a participant to help spread the word and get others to donate. We raised a lot of money last year and those of us who were participants got some pretty cool prizes too!

The link to the new St Jude Coast Run Page is:
https://waystohelp.stjude.org/sjVPortal/public/event/page/displayEventPage.do?&eventId=9606&programId=51

This year they have added something new too. Instead of having to link that long address to your personal page, they have allowed you to have a short address to take people straight to your donation page. For example, mine is:
http://cruisin.stjude.org/users/songman

Thanks for participating again, Leroy. I wish ya'll could make it again this year.

------------------
October 24-26, 2008

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 09-22-2008).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2008 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Here is a listing of vendors who have donated items to the Coast Run raffle so far. All proceeds from the raffle will go to St Jude Children's Research Hospital as always. Please support these vendors that are so kind as to always support our events and our Fiero hobby.

The Fiero Store
Rodney Dickman Fiero Accessories
ProtectAll
Golden Gate Fieros

Rock Auto
Jafra
Fiero-Performance
Imler's Poultry

Big Sur California Cafe
MultiMediaMemories
Griot's Garage
PartyLite Candles

Hemmings Motor News
Courtesy Inn of San Simeon
St Jude Children's Research Hospital
Victorian Valhalla

Thanks to all of these folks. I hope you will show them how much we appreciate them. I will add more here as more donations come in. Thanks.

------------------
October 24-26, 2008

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 09-23-2008).]

Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2008 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:
Hey Leroy,

As a matter of fact, I have been having trouble with it. Mostly because they kept wanting to send me back to last year's page and I couldn't log in to the new page. But I am happy to say that as of about 15 minutes ago it is working! I was about to post something about it here anyway in hopes that some people would donate OR sign up as a participant to help spread the word and get others to donate. We raised a lot of money last year and those of us who were participants got some pretty cool prizes too!

The link to the new St Jude Coast Run Page is:
https://waystohelp.stjude.org/sjVPortal/public/event/page/displayEventPage.do?&eventId=9606&programId=51

Thanks for the update! I just got signed up and should get my e-mails out to see if I can get some donation rolling in.
browneyedbri87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2008 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for browneyedbri87Send a Private Message to browneyedbri87Direct Link to This Post
Exactly 1 month away people!!! Get those cars ready!!! Get your room!!! Get your raffle money!!! Get in the mood for some fun!!!
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2008 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
And get your PAJAMAS!!!!

------------------
October 24-26, 2008

PFF
System Bot
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Oh man! I wish I could get my cars back! We are running out of time!

------------------
October 24-26, 2008
http://www.fiero-performance.com

SILVERMIST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SILVERMISTSend a Private Message to SILVERMISTDirect Link to This Post
OK! I'm signed up. Just have to wait til tomorrow when Manish is at the Motel to make reservations. I may have to buy a new teddy.Sandy ripped the old one off me.
JenzGT2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JenzGT2Send a Private Message to JenzGT2Direct Link to This Post
Roy! That is just too much information!!!! LOL

Dale, go get those cars! You got nothing better to do.

Jen
browneyedbri87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for browneyedbri87Send a Private Message to browneyedbri87Direct Link to This Post
Alright, I really have my heart set on those Fiero PJ's....But....Just in case that falls through.... I am going PJ shopping today!!! Does everyone have there PJ layed out???
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SILVERMIST:

OK! I'm signed up. Just have to wait til tomorrow when Manish is at the Motel to make reservations. I may have to buy a new teddy.Sandy ripped the old one off me.

Sandy was just jealous that you looked so good in a teddy.

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I'm not even gonna follow up on that thought...

------------------
October 24-26, 2008

Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post
Jen, I'm thinkin these with some Fiero "customization"

http://www.bigfeetpjs.com/m...Category_Code=FLEECE

Drop seat of course, just in case.

[This message has been edited by Rie (edited 09-29-2008).]

SILVERMIST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SILVERMISTSend a Private Message to SILVERMISTDirect Link to This Post
Just made my reservations for the motel. Same room as last year.Under those noisey people with the squeeky bed.
browneyedbri87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2008 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for browneyedbri87Send a Private Message to browneyedbri87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rie:

Jen, I'm thinkin these with some Fiero "customization"

http://www.bigfeetpjs.com/m...Category_Code=FLEECE

Drop seat of course, just in case.

I want it I want it I want it!!!! If you make them count me in!!!! Do they come in other colors? I think James likes green, or red, or maybe pink! hehe sorry honey
Let me know how to order and who I need to pay!
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2008 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Everybody remember that even though we are having a pajama party, we still have karaoke in the lounge next door afterwards. I don't know how they will feel about all of us showing up in pajamas. I know that I will be changing clothes first!

------------------
October 24-26, 2008

PFF
System Bot
Percy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PercySend a Private Message to PercyDirect Link to This Post
Songman,

You know you want to wear them when you sing your best Haggard. That will be something to see.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2008 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I don't know... Might have to switch to WHAM!, Culture Club or something more attuned to the Pajama party feeling!
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2008 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessDirect Link to This Post
So the karaoke will be right next door from our hotel this time Dale? That would be kool singing your hearts out in your PJ's.....

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/koolflip

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2008 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Yeah Jess... Elvis has left the building down the street and is now right next door. There is zero excuse for everyone at the Coast Run not to go. Start getting your voices in shape!
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2008 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to have to find some PJs for Ricky. He sleeps in the buff.
browneyedbri87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2008 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for browneyedbri87Send a Private Message to browneyedbri87Direct Link to This Post
You mean he has no PJ'S? That dog has more clothes than you do! But is is sssooo adorable!
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2008 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

Yeah Jess... Elvis has left the building down the street and is now right next door. There is zero excuse for everyone at the Coast Run not to go. Start getting your voices in shape!

Kool..........I'm all shook up............uh huh huh...........oh yeah........I'm all shook up!!!

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/koolflip

gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2008 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaDirect Link to This Post
You guys are too much! Next you'll have Ricky singing Elvis (in his pajamas of course!)!! Ha!

JC
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Before I looked to see that Pokey was the one posting that, I thought it said Rickady. That would have been TMI!

------------------
October 24-26, 2008

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave