Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Dietmer doing it again ! New fiero nose ! (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Dietmer doing it again ! New fiero nose ! by exoticse
Started on: 01-22-2008 02:03 PM
Replies: 135
Last post by: Bozzie on 06-02-2008 03:01 PM
Austrian Import

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
K. Maybe not. In my head they did though.

Strosek Porsche Cayman

http://www.3autos.com/20060...s-up-to-380-HP,9756/
IP: Logged
D.Rohm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2008 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D.RohmSend a Private Message to D.RohmDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

I like them, they remind me a lot of the Porsche Cayman scoops. I love those. If you could make them even closer to Cayman, that would be even cooler, IMHO.

I decided to make the molds from this prototypes , because I also want to see them mounted . Today I nearly finished the molds , so next week the first result could be seen .
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2008 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by D.Rohm:

I decided to make the molds from this prototypes , because I also want to see them mounted . Today I nearly finished the molds , so next week the first result could be seen .

Can't wait to see them.
Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2008 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Austrian Import: Maybe not. In my head they did though.

That all that matters

I would say the "old" side scoops have more of that look, In my book they are perfffffffect

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 03-09-2008).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2008 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieDirect Link to This Post
Look thay did do that. oooo wait I photo chopped it hehe.

McNasty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2008 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for McNastySend a Private Message to McNastyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mister:

That all that matters

I would say the "old" side scoops have more of that look, In my book they are perfffffffect

Those scoops look awesome are they still available?
D.Rohm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2008 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for D.RohmSend a Private Message to D.RohmDirect Link to This Post
The molds for the new version of scoops are finished today .
Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2008 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by McNasty:Those scoops look awesome are they still available?

Follow the thread of 17 pages Dietmar mod pieces now available

blkcofy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by D.Rohm:

The molds for the new version of scoops are finished today .

Hmmmm. I think they may look nicer than folks are thinking. Let's see them mounted up on a car!

[This message has been edited by blkcofy (edited 03-17-2008).]

D.Rohm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D.RohmSend a Private Message to D.RohmDirect Link to This Post
Here the results coming out of the molds . I think they have something which is better than the old version.
Sorry I had no time to mount them and take some pics , because this set is just packed and on his way to the States .
So congratulation , from my side , for this man will get something new , I made and not see mounted .
I think the guy , who will get them , will have the first impressions and will post some pics for us .
D.Rohm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D.RohmSend a Private Message to D.RohmDirect Link to This Post

D.Rohm

166 posts
Member since Apr 2004
PFF
System Bot
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
Great job once again, you are very good with fiberglass.

------------------

blkcofy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2008 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post
bump

CoryFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2008 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post
<--------- This guys is still looking forward to the front bumper!
D.Rohm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2008 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D.RohmSend a Private Message to D.RohmDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoryFiero:

<--------- This guys is still looking forward to the front bumper!

Sorry , I also want that there is something going on . At this time I `m little bit buisy with some other also important things .
We have to wait some further weeks , but I won`t forget it .
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2008 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Dietmer saying that it is possible to make a mold, but he is awaiting feedback from Pennocks before deciding if more need to be made.

just another tidbit of the fiberglass guru's work and skills,....a powerboat model he just finished building for a client.

Yes, more should be made. VERY interested in a set. How much?

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2008 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topcat:

Yes, more should be made. VERY interested in a set. How much?

Right after paint?

I agree that they look great and am looking forward to seeing an installed set.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2008 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
i want the boat
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2008 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
side vents in front bumper, then sell n ship to ME!!
NYRED85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2008 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NYRED85GTSend a Private Message to NYRED85GTDirect Link to This Post
Still interested in the front bumper and possibly scoops once the new owner posts some pics.

Mike
blkcofy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2008 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post
BUMP, Bump, bump...
PFF
System Bot
McNasty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for McNastySend a Private Message to McNastyDirect Link to This Post
alright alright enough is enough.
I personally would love to see these mothas mounted on a car
incredible job by the way,
shawn
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoDirect Link to This Post
I did a photoshop image on a custom wide body with 300zx lights... The gentleman wanted to see a 360 nose on the car instead of a 355.... This is how it turned out and it is NICE....

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post
HI all

I cannot grow tired of looking at tha above pic!! Jus to make sure that unboundmo knows, the wide body is an F355 kitcar, which is why it had that style of nose........

This fellas is what I would love to build someday!! Once school is over, and found a job, I will start the savings account..lol....... Got another 4 semesters though, ........

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2008 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoDirect Link to This Post
Hey Pavo... Hope you don't mind about the extra post on your ride. I too am fond of what I'm looking at.

I'll hook you up on the two other bumpers if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2008 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post
Hi all

My ride? Your the one who photoshopped it!!

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
Mine arrived last week and the car should be going for paint before the week is over. Dietmar is great person to deal with. The scoops arrived well packaged and were at my front door faster than most domestic shipments. The quality? EXCEPTIONAL!

I can hardly wait to get them on the car and painted... Stay tuned for pics!

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post
The cat is out of the bag!

Let see them on the car and painted!
D.Rohm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2008 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for D.RohmSend a Private Message to D.RohmDirect Link to This Post

Mine arrived last week and the car should be going for paint before the week is over. Dietmar is great person to deal with. The scoops arrived well packaged and were at my front door faster than most domestic shipments. The quality? EXCEPTIONAL!

Thank you topcat for your nice comment ,
Up to now I didn`t know that the package arrived , because for me it is everytime very important , that nothing is broken or lost .
It was and is everytime a honor for me to make something for special person , same you .
If I now make any parts I take all the time , which is needed for a nearly perfect part .
So I hope you like this scoops also after everything is mounted and painted .
blkcofy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post

Top Cat,

I ordered a set from Dietmar as well. Can't wait to receive mine!

What are you going to do in terms of the vent opening? Are you going to put in a screen of some sort? I've got a forced induction setup and will definitely need to figure out how to install some sort of screen/mesh. Dietmar...any advice? Has anyone installed these scoops yet??

Blkcofy
topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
I am not sure yet. I took them along with the car to my painter to be painted yesterday. I will have them back next week and will decide then. I am not sure I will need a screen, but I have some hexagon mesh just in case.

Pics late next week
PFF
System Bot
blkcofy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2008 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post
bump....Mr. Top Cat!
topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
Still at my painter... soon, very soon
DESTOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DESTOSSend a Private Message to DESTOSDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait any longer!!!
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
Those are some sweet scoops. Is he going to do the front bumper as well. It looks really interesting. Does Demeter have a website to place an order at. I need to get a few things done on my car first , but dam these are some incredible looking mods.
DESTOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2008 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DESTOSSend a Private Message to DESTOSDirect Link to This Post
Still at painter?
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2008 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by unboundmo:

I did a photoshop image on a custom wide body with 300zx lights... The gentleman wanted to see a 360 nose on the car instead of a 355.... This is how it turned out and it is NICE....

My vote for best looking Fiero body mods so far. Now if only someone would make that kit, or even just the nose?
D.Rohm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2008 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for D.RohmSend a Private Message to D.RohmDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

My vote for best looking Fiero body mods so far. Now if only someone would make that kit, or even just the nose?

Hi Dennis ,
sure it looks perfect , and I have done this idea aldeady .
Problem was the engine cooling system , it won`t work perfect .
Therefore I decided to change building something , which is near to the F430 nose .
This project is still in my work and mind and will be 100% realize .

Also sure this new version , will be very limited , available only for searched guys and not available for any "vendoor" .

That will cause the only guarantee for high standard quality , without many 100 posts and discussion about ,
who is selling or producing .
Furthermore it also stopps all this minus profit work I have done so many times before .
topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2008 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
Car is at home (for two weeks now), and the scoops are painted. I finally got the scoops on today. I had to wait for the body rivets to come in, only to find that my hand riveter is too small for the 1/4 inch rivets. So I had to drive all around town to find the right size hand riveter.

long story short, here ae a few quick snap shots. The car is still on jacks for other work underneath the car (replacing battery cable with larger gauge cable), so I could not take it out to et good quality pics.

If I had one word to describe these scoops it would be "awesome”… and that word just does not really do justice to the quality of these scoops. (neither does my pics for that matter)

Exceptional quality, and the fit is PERFECT!

Better pics outdoors next weekend as long as the battery cable comes in.

Thanks Dietmar!
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2008 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
They do look awesome and so is your Ride Have a great summer

.......Rob
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock