Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Dietmer doing it again ! New fiero nose ! (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Dietmer doing it again ! New fiero nose ! by exoticse
Started on: 01-22-2008 02:03 PM
Replies: 135
Last post by: Bozzie on 06-02-2008 03:01 PM
FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post
Anyone on here ever vented the radiator underhood air out the sides in a way that might look like that vent in the 430 nose (the slat vents in front of the wheel wells) rather than through the hood? Could it be done and would it work at all?

-Gary
IP: Logged
D.Rohm

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D.RohmSend a Private Message to D.RohmDirect Link to This Post
Thanks exoticse , everyday you have something special for me !

The pics you found are better than my I got up to now .
This could be a further help for styling . The sidevents I also planed to make in nearly same way .
However up to now I have to stop , because of waiting for an Ebay -transaktion includes cheap puty ,
everything I have saved before is finish now .
It is unbelievable , there is nearly nothing finished at the prototype but it sucks till now more money
than I have planed for finish it .
So maybe I have any luck in further days , because normel price I can`t and wouldn`t pay for a
prototype , which can `t be used anymore after the mold is made .

mr_corean

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanDirect Link to This Post
Does Dietmar have a website or something or is all his work more word of mouth?
creator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2008 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for creatorSend a Private Message to creatorDirect Link to This Post
Hi Dietmar,

vielleicht kenne ich eine andere, billigere Möglichkeit, die Form die Du willst zu machen.
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2008 05:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
Zdrasti Tate

Izglejda che ezika a dobre.

Dietmer go for the 430 Novitec front bumper, it will look great on a Fiero. Maybe one of the widebody guys can incorporate it into their builds.

-Alex
D.Rohm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2008 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for D.RohmSend a Private Message to D.RohmDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mr_corean:

Does Dietmar have a website or something or is all his work more word of mouth?

Nice , please explain me how I can understand this sentence .
Does it maybe mean only if somebody have a website will be an important person you believing in ?
How many websites you find showing the reality of any handjob . Many of them take picture of finished cars they never styled by their own .
At PFF louded pics gave much more information about some great and respectfull guys .
I thought I gave the remember that I `m a pizzadriver , who doesn`t expect any further buisness with only the idea some more styling wishes at his freetime can be reality .
For me it is no problem doing it only for me alone , because my main interest is changing the outfit from my Fiero , when ever I want . If somebody maybe agree with any new style , I only expect to give somebody the chance doing it more easy and payable way .

Further information for you : I had a website before called " fierofriends" , but after this website died my life runs much more better and I don`t have to pay for all this traffic costs anymore .

So these are the words of the mouth and now I have to bring all the great Pizza around .

Do or did you have any website ?
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2008 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by D.Rohm:

How many websites you find showing the reality of any handjob .

Sorry but I couldn't resist

Looking good Dietmar. I have a set of your side scoops and I LOVE them. Keep up the good work.

------------------

My best advice when it comes to your Fiero is to "NOT" do any dealings with www.kitcarman.com
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-061575.html <~ The drama with kitcarman
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/078336.html <~ finishing and fixing kitcarmans mess
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/079860.html <~ re-do after kitcarmans motor blew up.

fojo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2008 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fojoSend a Private Message to fojoDirect Link to This Post
Dietmar -

"Word of mouth" heisst - zufriedene Kunden sprechen mit anderen Personen, die dann das Geschaeft selber aussuchen. Fuer eine kleine Firma, die beste Art Werbung.
D.Rohm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2008 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D.RohmSend a Private Message to D.RohmDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fojo:

Dietmar -

"Word of mouth" heisst - zufriedene Kunden sprechen mit anderen Personen, die dann das Geschaeft selber aussuchen. Fuer eine kleine Firma, die beste Art Werbung.

Many thanks for this help , this I really don`t know .

Therefore many excuse I totally thought different and this mistake a want better never happen .
So Sorry special to Mr. Korean .
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2008 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fojo:

Dietmar -

Sehr Gutes Arbeit fojo. Jetzt Sie, zum des Wortes "handjob" zu erklären!
blkcofy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2008 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post

Where does the line start??!!
THIS WOULD BE AMAZING!
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2008 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
More new stuff from Dietmer.

Dietmer and a friend fiddling around and coming up with the idea to put 15" brakelamps in the roof spoilers.

Stay tuned !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 01-29-2008).]

Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2008 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

Sorry but I couldn't resist

Looking good Dietmar. I have a set of your side scoops and I LOVE them. Keep up the good work.

ROFL that was the first place I went too.
D.Rohm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for D.RohmSend a Private Message to D.RohmDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

More new stuff from Dietmer.

Dietmer and a friend fiddling around and coming up with the idea to put 15" brakelamps in the roof spoilers.

Stay tuned !

This special version was not my idea . It has to be mentioned , a very special fiero - friend had the idea to realize install a third brakelightpanel .
The most long LED breaklightpanel I found , is about 15inches long with 56 LED`S .
I try to make it possible only for him , because in my eyes he is somebody special for me . If it will work , I don`t know up to now , but I will
do my best .
The pics should give the information , how many steps are needed to finish a roofspoiler . If there is any futher job done on it I will post exoticse
more finish pics from results .

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 04:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
Nice idea on the 3rd brake light.

Who is this special friend you speak of?

-Alex
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

What happens when you arrange a meeting between the builder (Dietmer) who created these:

and the guy (bobby aka creator ) who helped create this:

This could get interesting . Stay tuned !!
ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
or i see it more like CONFLICT then any thing
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2008 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ducattiman:

or i see it more like CONFLICT then any thing

Conflict ?? HUH ?? (bobby aka creator on the left/ Dietmer on the right)

Not at all.

Got word today from Bobby (creator) and Dietmer that the two got along great and that they stayed up until 3 am sharing stories, pictures, and ideas.

Both very impressed with the other and glad that i made the connection.
Oh yeah and it seems they had a little fun also !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 02-02-2008).]

ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2008 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
ok,,,i am sorry i was wrong...
D.Rohm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D.RohmSend a Private Message to D.RohmDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ducattiman:

ok,,,i am sorry i was wrong...

No problem , I anytime didn`t believe that you really believe , that there will be a conflict .

Many thanks to exoticse again , who arranged this contact and gave me the chance to meet
this great guy creator , somebodies work and hands I respected all the time .
Now I also now he is a complete perfekt person , I think I can learn some from , so it was only
perfekt .
ltlfrari

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariDirect Link to This Post
Any details of this center console, it looks like a nice replacement for the stock (bent/warped) stuff that's in mine right now.

------------------
Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

PFF
System Bot
creator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for creatorSend a Private Message to creatorDirect Link to This Post
I am honored to hear this words for me , from one of the most respected masters of the fibreglass work . Only can say -Thank You !

Bobby
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
Cool !
Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Über Cool !!!

Sounds like we need a new thread: "We got the perfect union"

I hope this duo will come up with some wonderful body mods for our Fieros

No problem , I anytime didn`t believe that you really believe , that there will be a conflict .
Many thanks to exoticse again , who arranged this contact and gave me the chance to meet
Now I also now he is a complete perfekt person , I think I can learn some from , so it was only
perfekt .

Originally posted by creator:
I am honored to hear this words for me , from one of the most respected masters of the fibreglass work . Only can say -Thank You !
Bobby

------------------

T-Top Conversion~Dual HUD~LED Setup~Red Fieros~Montreal Club

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2008 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post
so..... when can i buy my side scoops and front bumper and maybe a pair of side skirts?? I'm dead serious...
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2008 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

perfekt .

Thanks again for the kind words Dietmer and bobby.

Both of you guys seemed like a natural fit in terms of your artistry and personalities, so i just thought i would foster things a bit and see what happens.

I am very glad things worked out !

Bobby and i had already met and were good friends, now i feel like i have a new friend in Dietmer too !

------------------

1985SE chopped and dropped/ V-8 Archie Choptop #4
1986GT
1986 coupe 2M4

D.Rohm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2008 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D.RohmSend a Private Message to D.RohmDirect Link to This Post
Sure you have and if there are any further updates you will get know of as first .
Further to realize creator`s US race dreams , we have to be the dream team ,
With aerodynamics and styling alone we will have no chance , we will need you
for our strategist as Ross Brown and Jean Todt , was needed for Ferrari .

Thanks again for the kind words Dietmer and bobby.

Both of you guys seemed like a natural fit in terms of your artistry and personalities, so i just thought i would foster things a bit and see what happens.

I am very glad things worked out !

Bobby and i had already met and were good friends, now i feel like i have a new friend in Dietmer too !

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2008 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Work is finished on the one off roof spoiler, with brake light, that Dietmer did for a friend.

Dietmer said the project was a little challenging because he had to make the spoiler a half inch higher and water resistent for the LED panel.

The builder saying it came out so good it was tough to give up due to it's uniqueness, but the person recieving the spoiler was a very special friend.

Great job Dietmer !
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2008 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

More new stuff from Dietmer !

Dietmer just completed production of some new universal air intakes, and he liked them so much he completed a new prototype for fiero sidescoops !

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2008 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

exoticse

8650 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Dietmer saying that it is possible to make a mold, but he is awaiting feedback from Pennocks before deciding if more need to be made.

just another tidbit of the fiberglass guru's work and skills,....a powerboat model he just finished building for a client.

mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2008 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
Wow, simply wow.

Some people went though the "talent line" when it was being passed out twice...

I can tie my shoes, anybody want to see?

--Allen

------------------
And it begins again...

PFF
System Bot
InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2008 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post
I haven't even been able to buy his other products???

Did I miss a thread or website or something? I remember a thread in the mall and it said he wasn't producing anymore so I dismissed it and went on.

Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2008 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
IMO, I like the "old" side scoops better and will buy them someday
Can you / Dietmer post a picture of the new design on a Fiero ?
D.Rohm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for D.RohmSend a Private Message to D.RohmDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mister:

IMO, I like the "old" side scoops better and will buy them someday
Can you / Dietmer post a picture of the new design on a Fiero ?

Sorry I have no pic of the new design on a Fiero , because this side scoops are only prototypes ,
maybe if I mount them they will be broken and I can`t use them anymore .
First I have to make a mold and the result coming out from the mold could be used on a Fiero .
I think there will, be not so many interest in this mod , so I decided maybe better to forget this idea .
The old version I have seen so many time now and therefore I thought doing quick something new ,
after I made these universal air intakes .
So it was an excerzise for me with some fun .
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Will you sell the universal inserts?
D.Rohm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D.RohmSend a Private Message to D.RohmDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr.PBody:

Will you sell the universal inserts?

If somebody is intersted in that universal air intakes I will make a set for him .
I already made the mold , so there will be no problem .
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
I was thinking extractor hood scoop. How much would a pair run? I am not immediately in the market, but they look awesome.
Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by D.Rohm: Sorry I have no pic of the new design on a Fiero , because this side scoops are only prototypes.

Ich danke Ihnen sehr,
Please keep it coming, I consider your designs some of the best out there
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
double post

[This message has been edited by Austrian Import (edited 03-02-2008).]

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post

Austrian Import

3919 posts
Member since Feb 2007

More new stuff from Dietmer !

Dietmer just completed production of some new universal air intakes, and he liked them so much he completed a new prototype for fiero sidescoops !

I like them, they remind me a lot of the Porsche Cayman scoops. I love those. If you could make them even closer to Cayman, that would be even cooler, IMHO.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock