Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  3800 Parts now available (lots of pics) (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
3800 Parts now available (lots of pics) by PURPLE REIGN
Started on: 04-23-2004 07:39 PM
Replies: 125
Last post by: Rborecky on 04-24-2005 06:14 PM
ardenQ

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2005 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ardenQSend a Private Message to ardenQDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

Still can't read I didn't do any blaming. Just explaining & pointing out "what if's"

Wow,

You're a dick,
Good luck with your mounts.

Jamie

[This message has been edited by ardenQ (edited 04-23-2005).]

IP: Logged
PURPLE REIGN

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2005 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ardenQ:

Wow,

You're a dick,
Good luck with your mounts.

Jamie

I love you too.

WHO PISSED IN YOUR WHEATIES & ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION ???

[This message has been edited by PURPLE REIGN (edited 04-23-2005).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2005 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Up until this Holy War of Terror about mounts started, I had respect for PR, being he was making mounts for the Fiero community and selling them at a good price. But the more I read this Thread and the comments he is making torward respectable members, I am starting to wonder. During the time he was down on luck and losing everything, I saw nothing but ppl giving him support, even the ones that he owed mounts too that where way over do. Now all of a sudden he has turned torward everone that has anything negative to say about his mounts, assumming the person is at fault. This is not a good way to build a business and gain respect from ppl that put the money on the table for you. Someone needs to learn business ethics and learn to treat ppl with respect and take construtive critism and use it to better themselves and there parts. I will be needing a set of 3800 5 speed mounts for my next swap and was dead set on getting PR without a doubt but I now have concerns, not about the quality of the mounts but the person selling them.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Up until this Holy War of Terror about mounts started, I had respect for PR, being he was making mounts for the Fiero community and selling them at a good price. But the more I read this Thread and the comments he is making torward respectable members, I am starting to wonder. During the time he was down on luck and losing everything, I saw nothing but ppl giving him support, even the ones that he owed mounts too that where way over do. Now all of a sudden he has turned torward everone that has anything negative to say about his mounts, assumming the person is at fault. This is not a good way to build a business and gain respect from ppl that put the money on the table for you. Someone needs to learn business ethics and learn to treat ppl with respect and take construtive critism and use it to better themselves and there parts. I will be needing a set of 3800 5 speed mounts for my next swap and was dead set on getting PR without a doubt but I now have concerns, not about the quality of the mounts but the person selling them.

Constructive criticism goes both ways. I tried leading into "why" they didn't fit on this one and only application. NO RESPONCE. Then I'm accused of ME not responding when it's not even my fault. Everyone seems to get thier parts & not have issues. Why this one and can't take constructive criticism or even respond to 24/7 phone # I gave out ???!!! "And I'm blaming someone" PLEASE !!!!!

This is NOT a business. I don't get enough out of this to even piss in the gas tank. This crap takes up way more of my time than its worth. Like I said before I now know how Cliff feels devoting soooo much time into the forum and costing him time & money, only to have bickering, whining, & pissing contests. Between lasered-out metal, welding labor, blasting, priming, painting, poly bushings, hardware, & shipping, I'm into these mounts for more than $5000 simply because I thought if I could reengineer a set of mounts to stand up to my engine, some other people might be interested in a superior quality product. Not to make a living

If the senario were a majority of people who have or used them & everyone said " the holes don't line up right" fine I can take the criticism to the machinist and get the holes moved over. No problem.

The road traveled continues to be this bumpy, I will just finish the last set's and it will be the end of any aftermarket alternative.

[This message has been edited by PURPLE REIGN (edited 04-24-2005).]

Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
I like fieros, 3800sc swaps, and tittttaaaaayyys!
Rborecky

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-24-2005 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RboreckyClick Here to visit Rborecky's HomePageSend a Private Message to RboreckyDirect Link to This Post
You blamed and very few if's. The front mount is not inside the rail of the cradle IF you look it is away from where it should be and this is why it overhangs. The trans mounts are mounted at a the side and do not have much play to cause this but the builder does. The side mounts were bowing away from the trans as the holes were drilled to far inwards on the lower mount flat. Again the builders mistake unless GM decided to build a fatter trans every now and then.

The sad part is I was dragged into this without having said much on my thread of my swap and after you got tiltered I stepped in to explain what happened. You took it as pure attack and started defending yourself. Honestly you should have emailed me and asked off line or called instead of calling me out to show pictures which clearly show a problem that you insist is my fault. I tried emailing you and PM ing then a person told me you had fallen on hard times. We figured you stopped using the computer with all attemps being sent back. Not my fault again but you tossed that on me.

As for others I will bet you as much money as you want that most have had to adjust the mounts as they told me but I am not going to put them on front street as that is there options. Some would rather buy your mounts { that are of good quality in need a minor changes} than pay twice as much for some others as I was told. Call your largest supplier and ask if he drills your holes? I have great respect for him and he has not bad mouthed you in anyway. He loves your mounts and when I talked about the problem I was having he mentioned he has had to do the same. I'm sorry you have taken this way out of text and tossed up the shield but a better way would be to get customers comments and change to there needs not yours.
Please don't stop making these mounts due to this incident as there will always be problems and how you handle them shows what kind of person you are.

------------------
President of Cleveland Fieros
www.clevelandfieros.com

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay