Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  3800 Parts now available (lots of pics) (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
3800 Parts now available (lots of pics) by PURPLE REIGN
Started on: 04-23-2004 07:39 PM
Replies: 125
Last post by: Rborecky on 04-24-2005 06:14 PM
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2005 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:
There seem's to be a lot of searching going on for this stuff

Me included, now go check your PMs

IP: Logged
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2005 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post
Ditto on that, lol.
lowfierogt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 247
User Banned

Report this Post04-19-2005 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post
Read this post before thinking about buying his junk.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/049118-3.html

lowfierogt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-19-2005 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post

lowfierogt

1931 posts
Member since May 2001

Now that MY 3800 parts have been produced, I have the real pics of them. These are for ALL years.

These are designed for strength, using 1/4 inch steel. Gusset reinforcement. Precision welding. Laser-cut parts. Corners are welded, not press-braked.
Bolts are a grade 8 EXACT fit to the bushing sleeve, NO slop. Replaceable bushings. Proven parts !!!

Exclusively use by Loyde @ " Fast Fiero's "
First is a full complete set for a 3800 with an auto trans $375 shipped

YES they come with a guarantee. You won't find a better set of mounts for a conversion or used in stock form.

Then there is the set for the manual $275 shipped

Then there is a set for the stock Fiero $200 shipped

Then there is just the needed adapters to bolt to the 3800 $175 for 3

A completed set

I can make these too if needed.

Also making the Alternator relocation bracket with dogbone & tensioner & pulley. Originally designed by Skitime, just slightly modified at the bottom.

I guess WCF had a really good design that you copied.

KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2005 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lowfierogt:

As did you Tony....who really cares...it's been over three years now let it go....we all seem to have moved on.

[This message has been edited by KEV (edited 04-19-2005).]

lowfierogt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-19-2005 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KEV:

As did you Tony....who really cares...it's been over three years now let it go....we all seem to have moved on.

I'm sure WCF has not moved on.

KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2005 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post

I'm sure WCF has not moved on.

I don't see them on here saying anything about....just you..let it drop.

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2005 04:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

I would get your facts straight before you lip-off showing you'r true ignorance.

MEMORY FRESHENER YOU copied WCF's mount's & sold them to me, Kev and a few others on here. Mine failed almost right away. I brought them to my machinist, we fixed them, redesigned them completely & produced them.

I do believe it was YOU who WCF was threatening to sue. Then you do the same to Skitime and slander him !!!!!

NEVER HAD A PROBLEM YET !!!!! from anyone.

Now why is it some immature whiny-ass cry baby has to go slander someone else when his product failed and everyone on coming to me for replacements ???

NOW GET OFF MY THREAD YA PITA

[This message has been edited by PURPLE REIGN (edited 04-20-2005).]

lowfierogt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-20-2005 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post

Read this post before thinking about buying his junk.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/049118-3.html

Read this shawn because your stuff sucks. I think you need to change your design. I recall someone taking my WCF brackets to a machine shop and trying to get them made for weeks and could not. You and Chad. I had to find someone to do you dirty work, because you where to cheap to call and buy your own. I quit making anything like WCF. My new design is not a knock off from WCF mount and brackets. Keep it up. Your brackets will bend. I can't wait. At 375 what are people getting.. Old design crap parts. I will out sell you with my new products of fuel rails, brake upgrades and 3800 mounts and brackets.

[This message has been edited by lowfierogt (edited 04-20-2005).]

Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2005 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
*** I just want some mounts***
boostedbird

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2005 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdDirect Link to This Post
really jnco, wouldnt it be nice?

all i wants is ma l67

------------------
86 bright red 2m6 nothcie
l67 asap

PFF
System Bot
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2005 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
I do use Shauns mounts in all my installs for the 3800sc. I even adapted one to the LS1 project which will also appear in future 3800sc installs to resolve the dogbone issue up top.

Loyde

Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2005 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post
What a freakin mess. I had a little mishap with Loyde, no problems, just a little miscommunication on my part. I am good with Loyde and I'm sure he is too. That's how messes are worked out, at least I thought. I mean I still think Loyde is one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Back then Tony you have to admit you were a total dick to me. I just want some good mounts, dont care who makes them, just as long as they are good and will hold up to my power, that's all I want.

[This message has been edited by Rare87GT (edited 04-20-2005).]

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2005 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rare87GT:

I had a little mishap with Loyde, no problems, just a little miscommunication on my part. I am good with Loyde and I'm sure he is too. That's how messes are worked out, at least I thought. I mean I still think Loyde is one of the nicest guys I have ever met.

We are cool Amir.... I always will try to keep my bridges intact. Call anytime.

Loyde

Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2005 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:

We are cool Amir.... I always will try to keep my bridges intact. Call anytime.

Loyde

Thanks Loyde I appreciate that.

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2005 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Read this shawn because your stuff sucks. I think you need to change your design. I recall someone taking my WCF brackets to a machine shop and trying to get them made for weeks and could not. You and Chad. I had to find someone to do you dirty work, because you where to cheap to call and buy your own. I quit making anything like WCF. My new design is not a knock off from WCF mount and brackets. Keep it up. Your brackets will bend. I can't wait. At 375 what are people getting.. Old design crap parts. I will out sell you with my new products of fuel rails, brake upgrades and 3800 mounts and brackets.

You couldn't sell an Eskimo matches.

How the hell are you going to sell that $hit when nothing of yours has worked in the past and I've cleaned up your aftermath.

The first $hit brake bracket you sell and fail turning into a fatality or a totaled car and you'll be panhandling Maryland.

You'r big mouth will only get you booted from here too.

[This message has been edited by PURPLE REIGN (edited 04-20-2005).]

lowfierogt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-21-2005 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post

You couldn't sell an Eskimo matches.

How the hell are you going to sell that $hit when nothing of yours has worked in the past and I've cleaned up your aftermath.

The first $hit brake bracket you sell and fail turning into a fatality or a totaled car and you'll be panhandling Maryland.

You'r big mouth will only get you booted from here too.

Why don't you go back and read some of your old post. WAAA I need to sell some fiero's because the tax man is going to take my house. I need a job waaa, you are a loser. I have to sell my truck because I lost my shop. You lost your SHOP shawn because the owner of the building hated you. Go and get a JOB. Seemed like your own business didn't work for you.

MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2005 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEDirect Link to This Post
Wow.

I'd watch who you bring into this Tony. I never needed or believed in making new parts. My engine has been in for years. I even designed my own brake brackets, had a friend make them, and didn't jump on here to make a buck right away. I wanted to be different.

All 3800's are going to mount the same way, with the same mounts, it's common sense. The truth is your original mounts bent, so Shawn made new ones that were thicker and reinforced differently. BIG DEAL. You didn't know they were going to bend, neither did anyone else. Trial and error.

What is a big deal is how you approach all this. You attack Shawn's personal life, after you pissed off everyone in the midwest. You can slam his work ethic, but not his character. He is a better person than you'll ever be.

P.S. We've all heard about the other BENT mount that Kevins friends bought. Up until this point I defended you on a lot of things when people were talking trash. But now you LIED! And stupidly considering it's a half a dozen peoples word against yours. How do you expect people to believe what you say when you don't take responsibility for your own stuff? Now your telling this customer a completely different story. Thanks. From everyone. In fact, Kevin tried to save this relationship by sending the customer a new front mount for nothing. And your telling them to deal with kevin, and that he made all the money. Nice.

Everytime I think your doing well and not pissing anyone off, you go do something like this. Doesn't it get old?

I have done a half a dozen engine swaps now, and every single one mounted a little different in the cradle. What, somebody needed to slot the tranny holes in the cradle more? Boo, hoo. If someone is coordinated enough to swap an engine they can do some minor mods. As you remember WCF mounts didn't drop in either. That's what makes our cars custom and unique.
In fact I don't think I've ever bought a "bolt on part" that just bolted on.

I was going to stay out, but I'm also sick of your bashing and lying.

MOBILE

------------------

Member MN Fieros Forever
Self Installed SC3800/getrag. 11 years in Car Audio and Car Electronics Experiance........ GOT 19"s?? w/ 13" Brakes all around.

[This message has been edited by MOBILE (edited 04-21-2005).]

lowfierogt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-21-2005 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post
Some of your point is right. I did not know the mount where going to fail.

But, Shawn's a better person, My butt. Who helped shawn when his computer guy wasn't around and gave him a free Server. I also gave him tons of my Fiero parts. I helped Kev and gave him a computer when he was jobless and had no money. I was the one who got the ball rolling on the mount's. I gave you the mounts for weeks and you couldn't do anything could you? I also remember Lee made your 13" brake upgrade. Don't lie and say you did. I also want to say how that relationship with ROB was way over before the mount thing. I told him the truth when I talked to him that KEV sold it and was not my problem and to talk to KEV. I also told him I was making new and much better mounts and would send him one with some fuel rails. Get the story right. You don't know the half of your good friend KEV back stabber. I'm totally glad I moved out of that place because it seems that this $hit talking was about everyone and everything. You all know what i'm talking about. YOU will never know how good it is to be out of that State and away from them people. I look back and see how bad people really are and how they treat you as an outsider. The only real friends are the one's that don't bad about you behind your back. Good Luck

[This message has been edited by lowfierogt (edited 04-21-2005).]

Rborecky

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-21-2005 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RboreckyClick Here to visit Rborecky's HomePageSend a Private Message to RboreckyDirect Link to This Post
I better get in here to tell my story and no attack on anyone meant. The mounts I got that were made by Purple reign. The were not mounting correctly. The trans mounts were bowing outwards from each other so it was a bit more than a minor problem. And 5/16th bolts are not made to hold a engine in. The lower front only one hole came close to lining up and the second had to be drilled way to close to the edge which is not a good thing. In my opinion for the money they should mount up almost perfectly not like these did. My engine may break these as they were so out of place but with a few hours we think we got them correct but I am still not happy. I bought them second hand as Purple Reign did not get back to me after a few emails and my first post asking for them. I have a few people at this moment in my club email him with no answers again after a few weeks. Honestly this is not the way to treat people and the mounts need some help getting a bit closer before there considered a minor change to work. In today's world if one of these lets go and harms someone in a accident you may have a very large lawsuit on your hands and I only say this as today people seem to be looking for a way to make money so be careful.
Now that I told the truth and with no reason to harm anyone just to make a point about a true fact that I dealt with there should be no reason to slam me. I kept quiet about this and with the times I tried to talk with Purple Reign with no answers I figured it wasn't worth trying to get a better set. I am amazed how you have time to answer these post but not your PM's and emails.
Now don't even get me started on how Chris West is a pecker head he sold me something with no instructions and the part is completely different from his picture but he blames me all of his faults. That guy I will ream in a post shortly as he deserves it and I have pictures to prove he is wrong. He's another one who wont email you back. Folks I run a business from my home after work and have well over 4,000 happy customers with no complaints yet. I am proud of this and my wife wants to kill me sometimes with the calls at dinner or late at night from west America forgetting were ahead of them. I answer sometimes 2 hours worth of emails a night and more but I make sure I take care of everyone and they are always right or I try very carefully to explain but never get mad at them.

"LowFieroGT" please leave this alone and stop throwing me into this as I spoke my peace on my own. You sorta dragged me out and put me on front street when I was leaving it as it was on my build post. Sorry ,,Rick B

------------------
President of Cleveland Fieros
www.clevelandfieros.com

KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2005 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post

Some of your point is right. I did not know the mount where going to fail.

But, Shawn's a better person, My butt. Who helped shawn when his computer guy wasn't around and gave him a free Server. I also gave him tons of my Fiero parts. I helped Kev and gave him a computer when he was jobless and had no money. I was the one who got the ball rolling on the mount's. I gave you the mounts for weeks and you couldn't do anything could you? I also remember Lee made your 13" brake upgrade. Don't lie and say you did. I also want to say how that relationship with ROB was way over before the mount thing. I told him the truth when I talked to him that KEV sold it and was not my problem and to talk to KEV. I also told him I was making new and much better mounts and would send him one with some fuel rails. Get the story right. You don't know the half of your good friend KEV back stabber. I'm totally glad I moved out of that place because it seems that this $hit talking was about everyone and everything. You all know what i'm talking about. YOU will never know how good it is to be out of that State and away from them people. I look back and see how bad people really are and how they treat you as an outsider. The only real friends are the one's that don't bad about you behind your back. Good Luck

It's done and over..let it go everyone. You can beleive what you want Tony..thats fine. I've moved on and I hope you do to ... let it go. have a great day.

[This message has been edited by KEV (edited 04-21-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2005 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post
I would love to see the day we all ended up in the same Fiero show. None of us would talk this kind of sh1t to each other. Well at least the people that have been going off back and forth. Problems are problems, and well the Internet world brings so much more drama than real life. I just want my car back on the road so I can go to the Fiero Nationals in August, that's all I really care about at this point. And well if your mounts don't bolt up, make your own, doesn't seem like anyone else is stepping up to the plate. Purple Reign is doing good with his mounts, he took the time to help out the people swapping 3800sc. I've met the guy and I have met the Minnesota group. Every one of them is nice and likes to have fun. They are the people I enjoy hanging out with at the Fiero shows. They are good people, quit ragging on them. Next flame post please.

------------------

1 of 2: Factory Maroon/Gray 87 GT 5 spd: 2.8L (Best 1/4 mile: 15.57@87mph, 2.0 60ft)
2 of 2: Ferrari Red 88 Formula/4T65EHD: 97 GTP Motor (Best 1/4 mile: 13.704@98mph, 1.938 60ft)

My CarDomain Site
My Friend Garrod's CarDomain Site

Rborecky

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-21-2005 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RboreckyClick Here to visit Rborecky's HomePageSend a Private Message to RboreckyDirect Link to This Post
1st off I am not ragging I am telling the truth. 2nd I go to the shows and do not back down for any reason I speak the truth and sorry if it is taken wrong. lastly if I tell the truth how in Gods name does this make me wrong? I live at 2608 Portman Ave in Cleveland Ohio and my phone is 1-216-741-6862 I have nothing to hide and my information is out all over the web so I have nothing to hide on my end. My mounts DID NOT FIT PROPERLY don't take it out on me. Purple Reign is a tough person to get in emails or PM's but can post allot here. I on the other hand have helped many with questions and help and don't go around randomly attacking people so you should see that I am only telling the truth. I did not attack Purple in anyway I again stated the problems I had. I also stated he needs to get the mounts lined up better which is very true. You will have to argue this with all the people who seen my swap here at my home.
I have said all I have to say on this matter. Rick B

------------------
www.clevelandfieros.com

[This message has been edited by Rborecky (edited 04-21-2005).]

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2005 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
ok,
everyone that is confused on "who's mounts to go with" raise your hands......................

ok I see 1, 2, 3, 4, .........etc.

lowfierogt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-21-2005 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rborecky:

"LowFieroGT" please leave this alone and stop throwing me into this as I spoke my peace on my own. You sorta dragged me out and put me on front street when I was leaving it as it was on my build post. Sorry ,,Rick B

Rick you have a PM

lowfierogt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-21-2005 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post

lowfierogt

1931 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by KEV:

It's done and over..let it go everyone. You can beleive what you want Tony..thats fine. I've moved on and I hope you do to ... let it go. have a great day.

Done. Over.

Good luck with that GTO, Solstice is calling my name.

Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2005 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post

1st off I am not ragging I am telling the truth. 2nd I go to the shows and do not back down for any reason I speak the truth and sorry if it is taken wrong. lastly if I tell the truth how in Gods name does this make me wrong? I live at 2608 Portman Ave in Cleveland Ohio and my phone is 1-216-741-6862 I have nothing to hide and my information is out all over the web so I have nothing to hide on my end. My mounts DID NOT FIT PROPERLY don't take it out on me. Purple Reign is a tough person to get in emails or PM's but can post allot here. I on the other hand have helped many with questions and help and don't go around randomly attacking people so you should see that I am only telling the truth. I did not attack Purple in anyway I again stated the problems I had. I also stated he needs to get the mounts lined up better which is very true. You will have to argue this with all the people who seen my swap here at my home.
I have said all I have to say on this matter. Rick B

I understand man, I know your swap is very nice and in depth, no doubt about it. I just can't figure out who's mounts are better, who's fits better. The main problem with ours is we have 88 Cradles. The 88's fit the mounts lots worse than the pre 84-87 cradles. I think everyone just needs to find a steady medium and work from there, like someone else said, nothing is a bolt on kit.

Rborecky

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-21-2005 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RboreckyClick Here to visit Rborecky's HomePageSend a Private Message to RboreckyDirect Link to This Post
All I can say is the mounts Purple Reign makes are of good quality but I think he needs to refit them as something is off. I have seen this many times with manufactured stuff and over time a little here or there can grow to bad tolerances. I would buy his mounts again knowing he has made sure there closer on specs. By Far there a nice set up but the cradle mounting has to be recheck and drilled closer. I would like 3/8th bolts all around but the holes were off so much I had to use 5/16th and the front mount overhangs the cradle with the hole being 1/4 inch from the edge if not closer.
I can not speak for anyone else's mounts as I have only seen these so far so I can not compare. Rick B

------------------
www.clevelandfieros.com

nocutt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-21-2005 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nocuttSend a Private Message to nocuttDirect Link to This Post
Like Tennessee says" Most ppl can tell the innards of a watch, but few can tell the time"

I am not going to even get into the debate of stolen ideas...it is a free enterprise, but you will be kidding yourself BIG TIME if you think you or anyone else "re-engineered" anything...the mount is meant to do one thing alone...and one thing alone is all it does (at least for the WCF piece)... Hold the engine up...period! We have all admitted that this cars and the numerous swaps are unique...some ppl go without dogbones some ppl do all sort of things...but physically taking the mount out of its designed spec will tweak it...it is just that simple!! The copies and originals running around are mostly the same format...if any other mount becomes compromised then this thing is meant to buttress a load it isn't designed to handle...what do you expect? It amazes me that ppl will go to the ends of earth to JUSTIFY a fallacy...I guess we are all victims...can we all afford "superior metal"? can the mounts be redesigned? how many WCF mounts are out there? how many have "REALLY" failed? Do the math...it is a good ratio, very impressive for a small shop of what four ppl...NEwayz,The mounts I am sure can be redesigned but in other for that to happen...something cataclysmic (sp) would have to happen to change the design since we know fiero owners are very cheap... I digress!!

------------------
the ORIGINAL 3800 II v6 intercooled turbo...

KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2005 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post

Done. Over.

Good luck with that GTO, Solstice is calling my name.

Thanks..and you good luck with getting that Solstice.

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2005 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

, Shawn's a better person, My butt.
Yeah.........you're true "colors" are showing. Just like when you stabbed you roomate in the back, then stabbed the club in the back, then pissed on everyone just before you left, & still having trouble. COWARD

Who helped shawn when his computer guy wasn't around and gave him a free Server.
That was junk and crashed weeks later locking up the harddrive & info..................Thanks for that help

I also gave him tons of my Fiero parts.
Yeah...if you call backing up your truck & dumping off scrap metal hours before you left "parts"

I was the one who got the ball rolling on the mount's.
and dropped the ball if I recall.......

I also want to say how that relationship with ROB was way over before the mount thing.
Trying to make a claim to fame again when you don't know your head from your ass.

I told him the truth when I talked to him that KEV sold it and was not my problem and to talk to KEV.
Still pointing fingers & passing the buck.

I also told him I was making new and much better mounts and would send him one with some fuel rails.
YEAH AND YOU WERE GOING TO CHARGE HIM AGAIN !!!!! So your crap can fail again !!!!

Get the story right.
Sounds like YOU need to.

You don't know the half of your good friend KEV back stabber. I'm totally glad I moved out of that place because it seems that this $hit talking was about everyone and everything. You all know what i'm talking about. YOU will never know how good it is to be out of that State and away from them people. I look back and see how bad people really are and how they treat you as an outsider. The only real friends are the one's that don't bad about you behind your back.
Two words......................ROLE REVERSAL...........................you don't know how good it is to have a backstabbing weasel gone.

PFF
System Bot
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2005 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

PURPLE REIGN

4080 posts
Member since Sep 2002

I better get in here to tell my story and no attack on anyone meant. The mounts I got that were made by Purple reign. The were not mounting correctly. The trans mounts were bowing outwards from each other so it was a bit more than a minor problem.

First off I'm going to need pics and some explaining. Sorry but this whole situation sounds like they were installed wrong or someone does'nt know what they are doing

And 5/16th bolts are not made to hold a engine in. The lower front only one hole came close to lining up and the second had to be drilled way to close to the edge which is not a good thing.
That mount only goes in one way, once again needs pics.

In my opinion for the money they should mount up almost perfectly not like these did.
Where have you bought an aftermarket product that adapts a 2-5 year old part to a 20+ year old part & line up perfectly ??? GM can't even do that with RUBBER mounts. How are you going to expect SOLID POLY mounts to do it ??

My engine may break these as they were so out of place but with a few hours we think we got them correct but I am still not happy.
Fine ........send me what breaks and I'll replace it. But I certainly shouldn't have to warranty installation error.

I bought them second hand as Purple Reign did not get back to me after a few emails and my first post asking for them. I have a few people at this moment in my club email him with no answers again after a few weeks. Honestly this is not the way to treat people.......
THIS is what pissess me off the most about this post. I only have 3 P.M.'s from you, and ALL your e-mails were sent back cause you had an old e-mail address. AND THAT'S MY FAULT HOW ?????? I HAVE PROOF IN A P.M. THAT I GAVE YOU A 24/7 CELL #.......WHY DIDN'T YOU USE IT ???? Step down from the podium

and the mounts need some help getting a bit closer before there considered a minor change to work. In today's world if one of these lets go and harms someone in a accident you may have a very large lawsuit on your hands and I only say this as today people seem to be looking for a way to make money so be careful.
PLEASE that's the very reason I don't sell my brake kit's without ME installing it. Installer error. If you were to bring into court the idea off modifying a Fiero to the extent of drivetrain swaps & custom items. They'll laugh you out of court. The only time that would even come close to applying is in a FACTORY car with FACTORY mods & specs. Not to mention this is SOOOOO not worth the $.50 I get out of it. Now I'm getting a small taste of what it's like for Cliff. Hell I would have shut the forum down long ago.

Now that I told the truth and with no reason to harm anyone just to make a point about a true fact that I dealt with there should be no reason to slam me. I kept quiet about this and with the times I tried to talk with Purple Reign with no answers I figured it wasn't worth trying to get a better set. I am amazed how you have time to answer these post but not your PM's and emails.
aheemmmm..................read above.

Now don't even get me started on how Chris West is a pecker head he sold me something with no instructions and the part is completely different from his picture but he blames me all of his faults. That guy I will ream in a post shortly as he deserves it and I have pictures to prove he is wrong. He's another one who wont email you back. Folks I run a business from my home after work and have well over 4,000 happy customers with no complaints yet. I am proud of this and my wife wants to kill me sometimes with the calls at dinner or late at night from west America forgetting were ahead of them. I answer sometimes 2 hours worth of emails a night and more but I make sure I take care of everyone and they are always right or I try very carefully to explain but never get mad at them.
Then you will also realize I'm not married to my computer. I'm out working 2 full-time jobs.

"LowFieroGT" please leave this alone and stop throwing me into this as I spoke my peace on my own. You sorta dragged me out and put me on front street when I was leaving it as it was on my build post.

That's what he's famous for..................throwing people under the bus..........I wonder what's next, move to a different country ??? Good riddance

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2005 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Man--I am loosing respect for several ppl from this thread and the few others that are out there about the same subject. I say the best option for someone if they have the time/equipment, is make your own mounts.
Rborecky

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2005 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RboreckyClick Here to visit Rborecky's HomePageSend a Private Message to RboreckyDirect Link to This Post
All I can say is WOW. You asked for pictures so here they are. How come you haven't answered a others from Cleveland who are emailing you for mounts? Are you calling all of us liar's??? I think there going to chime in here adn ask why you are lieing at this point scien there aware of this problem. Why when I answered your late PM you never answered me back?? Dont pull that bull on me as many others have the same problem with you. Again I am not out to get you and I see telling the truth is a problem here. There were more than one competent folks here who seen the mounts. We spent at least one hour trying to figure out why the mounts were not going in correctly. The biggest problem is the front engine mount.
The sad part is I was told that I will need to redrill the hole on this mount as one of your customers always has to. He wont stand up and say this so I don't need his tit in a ringer telling the truth. I'm sorry you feel a mistake on your part is everyone else's and again I am not attacking you nor have I said anything malicious towards you in telling about my experience with your product. You on the other hand feel the need to throw blame at me without true reason. By the way your emails were returned to me as non deliverable so not sure what was going on there wiht your ISP. Thanks,,Rick B

Are you telling me I pulled the side mounts out so badly that this hole needed to be drilled way off?? Or is it that I after turning the mount every which wasy possible to mate to the holes you drilled is my fault???

this mount has some overhang there buddy. Now what did I do to bring this out without misaligning the trans mounts??? Those mounts have 5/16th bolts so it would move some more than it did. If I used the proper size bolts I couldn't even come close.

Now this one had a bolt added to pull the flat down since it was up in the air about 1/4 because the trans was pushing it outwards. Again 5/16th bolts and it didn't line up so we had to drill a new hole and tighten it down to pull the bottom down and secure it. Trust me this is not a error on our part. You can see it is still open on the bottom

[This message has been edited by Rborecky (edited 04-22-2005).]

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2005 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post
I've stayed away and watched the ugliness - but I feel i should deffend purple on the mounts themselves.

I almost think he should supply them whithout the holes drilled so that people understand that fitment between cars will never be exact - especially with poly - the stock rubber mounts have alot of play in them and often still have a difficult time lining up.

I also have an auto parts business and i've had to redesign my parts to be extremely adjustable at extra cost to me simply because honda/acura can't seem to manufacture anything to a decent tolerance (I'm talking +/- 1/8" on something as small as 1") it gets frustrating but I take it in stride and do what I can to keep customers happy.

[This message has been edited by Kohburn (edited 04-22-2005).]

lowfierogt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2005 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post
Shawn for your information Eric Dahl was A POS. He left dishies in the sink for weeks, let his and GF's birds eat my carpet and blinds, Never cleaned anything, I let him and GF rent my hole house for 400 bucks. Try renting a house for 400 bucks. The Club, I did the Website for a Year without a newsletter or current membership. Get your story RIGHT.

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2005 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

All I can say is WOW. You asked for pictures so here they are. How come you haven't answered a others from Cleveland who are emailing you for mounts? Are you calling all of us liar's???

Can you not read ?????? LIKE I SAID ABOVE, YOU HAVE THE WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS. I DON'T DO OSMOSIS.

I think there going to chime in here adn ask why you are lieing at this point scien there aware of this problem.
Can't read that. Get some grammar & spelling courses.

Why when I answered your late PM you never answered me back??
I did. Did you delete it ??

Dont pull that bull on me as many others have the same problem with you.
Uh Huh...........like who

Again I am not out to get you and I see telling the truth is a problem here. There were more than one competent folks here who seen the mounts. We spent at least one hour trying to figure out why the mounts were not going in correctly.
Well then between all of you, you should have figured out that the front engine mount goes in first and only goes in 1 way. The holes are offset in the base to fit the Fiero cradles holes. If the center bushing bolt is in backwards it will push the mount away from the holes or the offset will be on the wrong side. Once this upper & lower mount is in & bolted BUT NOT TIGHTENED. Then the trans mounts can go in. That is why GM slotted the holes in the left side of the cradle for both trans mounts, cause the front mount determins where the engine will sit. How do you know that cradle has not been hit before ????

The sad part is I was told that I will need to redrill the hole on this mount as one of your customers always has to.
who ??

You on the other hand feel the need to throw blame at me without true reason.
No, but I have seen people try to install them the wrong way. See explanation above.

By the way your emails were returned to me as non deliverable so not sure what was going on there wiht your ISP

I THINK THAT WAS MY WHOLE POINT TO BEGIN WITH ???

this mount has some overhang there buddy. Now what did I do to bring this out without misaligning the trans mounts??? Those mounts have 5/16th bolts so it would move some more than it did. If I used the proper size bolts I couldn't even come close.

Excuse me, but if you payed attention, the stock Fiero mount hangs over TWICE as much as that since GM didn't feel the need to make the mount surface any bigger. I cant make the mount any smaller without failure. Look at the size of the stock mount & how it sits.

Now this one had a bolt added to pull the flat down since it was up in the air about 1/4 because the trans was pushing it outwards. Again 5/16th bolts and it didn't line up so we had to drill a new hole and tighten it down to pull the bottom down and secure it. Trust me this is not a error on our part. You can see it is still open on the bottom

This is where slotted holes & proper installation came into play with GM. What if you'r cradle is not square ??? Some other slotting may be necessary on the cradle. Not redrilling.
Rborecky

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2005 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RboreckyClick Here to visit Rborecky's HomePageSend a Private Message to RboreckyDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for blaming me completely. Theres no more for me to say here. Rick B.

------------------
www.clevelandfieros.com

[This message has been edited by Rborecky (edited 04-22-2005).]

Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2005 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
You have another PM Shawn.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2005 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for blaming me completely. Theres no more for me to say here. Rick B.

Still can't read I didn't do any blaming. Just explaining & pointing out "what if's"

Originally posted by Jncomutt:

You have another PM Shawn.

P.M. back

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay