Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  3800 Parts now available (lots of pics) (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
3800 Parts now available (lots of pics) by PURPLE REIGN
Started on: 04-23-2004 07:39 PM
Replies: 125
Last post by: Rborecky on 04-24-2005 06:14 PM
PURPLE REIGN

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2004 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitro:

Availability or shipping? I want some....

Ahhhh yes.................."Kyle M" you are first in line for the batch being finished right now.

IP: Logged
fieromadman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2004 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
so i was wondering, when i get on the gas with my stock drivetrain i hear a nice "clunk" comming from the engine compartment, i suppose that wouldnt mean that i should change my mounts when i swap in a 3.4 DOHC, does it? That leads me to the next question... will the "stock" version work for that engine because the engine bolts right up to stock fiero mounts? Do you want to fabricate me a dogbone mount that will work with the 3.4?
Spiff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2004 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpiffClick Here to visit Spiff's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpiffDirect Link to This Post
Are these still being made?

I need some mounts for a friend. Yea that's it a friend.

Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2004 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
So when I do my 3800 N/A Swap.. I NEED the alt. bracket? I had the understanding that I did not need to move my Alt. for it to work.. or is that just for the S/C boys? Thx. ohh and put me down for the kit ca bootle minus the alt. bracket if I dont need one.. Email me at red_tape1@hotmail.com so I have your email adress for when I order it over the winter, I dont really want it at the precise moment...
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2004 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

So when I do my 3800 N/A Swap.. I NEED the alt. bracket? I had the understanding that I did not need to move my Alt. for it to work.. or is that just for the S/C boys? Thx. ohh and put me down for the kit ca bootle minus the alt. bracket if I dont need one.. Email me at red_tape1@hotmail.com so I have your email adress for when I order it over the winter, I dont really want it at the precise moment...

WOW........this thing got bumped up

Sure I'll put you down for a set, if you can just P.M. me, I'm still working on fixing E-mail

Oh........and you down NEED to do the alt bracket. Most just do it for looks or because they need the room on top if the alt prevents the decklid from closing.

[This message has been edited by PURPLE REIGN (edited 10-14-2004).]

TwoTimer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2004 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TwoTimerSend a Private Message to TwoTimerDirect Link to This Post
BUMP...........PM sent
Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2004 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroDirect Link to This Post
Nice looking mounts, however I would like to see some available with rubber inserts (instead of poly) for those people who want a more comfortible and quieter ride.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2004 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
Are you in the South Lansing area? If so nice cars. Keep up the work. My goal is to have a 3800SC. I want to belittle some of the bow tie boys.

Steve

Spiff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2004 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpiffClick Here to visit Spiff's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpiffDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Bradbitz11

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2004 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Are you in the South Lansing area? If so nice cars. Keep up the work. My goal is to have a 3800SC. I want to belittle some of the bow tie boys.

Steve

Nope, he's in Minnesota.

Glad you're back, Shawn. Everything coming back together for ya?

Brad

------------------

Ohhhhhh yeahhhh!

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2004 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bradbitz11:

Nope, he's in Minnesota.

Glad you're back, Shawn. Everything coming back together for ya?

Brad

Nope....................shop is still gone.....................working for free for 2 of my creditors and trying to keep the gov't from taking my house but I'm working with somoene very helpful with the possibility of reopening.

PFF
System Bot
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2004 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear from ya man.. But never good hearing about someone having a tough one. Best of luck though,, Hard times are never fun, As far as my things go.. No rush as always, Just don't forget me..LOL I'll be putting both projects to sleep for a while soon. Since I have alot of work on my hands now!! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/046366.html Only thing I might need is the filter adapter so I can store the engine correctly (anyone wanna clue me in to what to do with a stored motor?)

Happen to have a 4t65hd trans and axles laying around for a swap? I might be interested and help you out there also. Since thats about all I have left for the swap (and all the parts from Loyde)
L8 and best of luck..

------------------

Ferrari 308 GTB rebody on a modified 86SE chasis Soon to have a highly hooped up 3800SC..Ohh yeah baby!!
Contacts _ AIM / Zildjianfx _ Yahoo / djdraggin
Remember, always brush your milk, drink your teeth, dont do sleep and get eight hours of drugs.

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2004 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DjDraggin:

Good to hear from ya man.. But never good hearing about someone having a tough one. Best of luck though,, Hard times are never fun, As far as my things go.. No rush as always, Just don't forget me..LOL I'll be putting both projects to sleep for a while soon. Since I have alot of work on my hands now!! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/046366.html Only thing I might need is the filter adapter so I can store the engine correctly (anyone wanna clue me in to what to do with a stored motor?)

Happen to have a 4t65hd trans and axles laying around for a swap? I might be interested and help you out there also. Since thats about all I have left for the swap (and all the parts from Loyde)
L8 and best of luck..

Yeah I saw that..........sorry you get to redoe that Ferarri so many times I have you're mounts almost done but working these jobs has put everything in the trash-can for a while. I have more people beating down the door & ringing the phone than a president for re-election. Anyhow once this conversion I'm doing is done and my truck sells (by the end of the month) I'll be back on track with parts.

DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2004 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
right on.. as always take care of those further along in their swaps then me. L8
lowfierogt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 247
User Banned

Report this Post12-12-2004 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post
whats going on??
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2004 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post
PR I've been keeping up with your posts, the ups, the downs the public floggings and all. Please keep up the efforts especially since you've done all the R&D. It made me want a 3800 conversion!!! Just concentrate on one thing and do it well for now. At least you are working things out. All it takes is time.

------------------
Custom 85 under construction, 87 Coupe in the driveway. The fun never ends!

Matthew_Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
I am aware that With these brackets I can use the stock front fiero mount, however with my 4spd muncie (not sure of tansmission code, anyone know?) can I use the stock transmission mounts? Or.. how does that work?
$435 for the manual set + alternator/dogbone eh.. I'm defidently interested, as soon as I find myself an engine of course.

Thanks

Matt

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Matthew_Fiero:

I am aware that With these brackets I can use the stock front fiero mount, however with my 4spd muncie (not sure of tansmission code, anyone know?) can I use the stock transmission mounts? Or.. how does that work?
$435 for the manual set + alternator/dogbone eh.. I'm defidently interested, as soon as I find myself an engine of course.

Thanks

Matt

If you look close, the mount consists of the lower section. Which is 2 pieces of steel with urethane & bolt, sleeve, stud, holes and forming. This connects to the bracket that is bolted to your existing transmission, whether it be a Muncie, Getrag, Isusu, auto, or converted auto with the adaptor plates. In short the only thing you keep stock is the 2 brackets bolted onto the trans.

MarkJPana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkJPanaSend a Private Message to MarkJPanaDirect Link to This Post
PR, u have an email from me.

------------------
~Mark Panasevich

3.4 Project Started ~ Gathering The Goodies
AIM : Mjpana252
email : MarkJPana@Comcast.net

MarkJPana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkJPanaSend a Private Message to MarkJPanaDirect Link to This Post

MarkJPana

1926 posts
Member since Mar 2003
returned mail, address not found.... oh well, im sendin ya a PM instead
kingconnections

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2004 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kingconnectionsClick Here to visit kingconnections's HomePageSend a Private Message to kingconnectionsDirect Link to This Post
PR you have a PM.
PFF
System Bot
kingconnections

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2004 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kingconnectionsClick Here to visit kingconnections's HomePageSend a Private Message to kingconnectionsDirect Link to This Post
bump!
84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2004 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Direct Link to This Post
i'm interested in a set for a manual but would like to know if I can use a stock V6 dogbone with the the alt relocation bracket is?

------------------
www.outpimp.com/?x=461381 www.mistreetscene.org www.cardomain.com/memberpage/570222

[This message has been edited by 84Fiero2M4 (edited 12-22-2004).]

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2004 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post
$170 shipped is a good price for the 3 stock fitting mounts - I was gonna make my own for the TDC but having these ready to bolt in would be nice..

are they ready to buy? do you have a website setup for purchases?

kingconnections

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2004 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kingconnectionsClick Here to visit kingconnections's HomePageSend a Private Message to kingconnectionsDirect Link to This Post
bump.... haven't heard back from Purple reign yet! .... just hope he will see it.

Dan

Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2004 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
Anyplans to remake those thin steel pieces that connect to the trans?? I'm collecting parts for my 3800, but am uneasy about reusing those as even my 3.4 is ripping those things apart. I used to have a problem with my beating (err driving) style inwhich I would rip apart the rubber mount. Well we welded up a solid mount, and now I break the bracket. I've had it welded a time or two, and it seems fine now, but would hate to break those on my 3800sc as well...
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2004 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Fiero2M4:

i'm interested in a set for a manual but would like to know if I can use a stock V6 dogbone with the the alt relocation bracket is?

The answer to that will be yet to be determined. Cause all the installs on a swap seem to vary where they sit in the engine bay. For instance mine uses the 4t65e HD auto and is way over to the right. So I had to make my own offset dogbone. Now the manual swaps I've done seem to land dead on in the stock location & therfore the option to use the stock dogbone.

Originally posted by Jncomutt:

Anyplans to remake those thin steel pieces that connect to the trans?? I'm collecting parts for my 3800, but am uneasy about reusing those as even my 3.4 is ripping those things apart. I used to have a problem with my beating (err driving) style inwhich I would rip apart the rubber mount. Well we welded up a solid mount, and now I break the bracket. I've had it welded a time or two, and it seems fine now, but would hate to break those on my 3800sc as well...

I have thought about it but very few have had issues with those brackets so I thought they would just sit in inventory. I can re-engineer them but they wouldnt be cost effective. I bet working with my machinist I'll have $100 to $200 in those 2 brackets @ COST.

kingconnections

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2004 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kingconnectionsClick Here to visit kingconnections's HomePageSend a Private Message to kingconnectionsDirect Link to This Post
PR check your PM's ...
Rborecky

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-13-2005 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RboreckyClick Here to visit Rborecky's HomePageSend a Private Message to RboreckyDirect Link to This Post
Hi,
I am in need of a complete set of your mounts and bushings for a 86 Fiero to a 3800 Supercharged engine and AUTOmatic trans.
I am in the U.S.A. and I was wondering for if you were ""The land of Snowmobiles & Ice fishing :-)"" on your tag made me wonder. Let me know where to send the money and any other information. Email me at Rborecky@mindspring.com I emailed you but it was sent back as no such address. I'll PM you also. Thanks

Richard Borecky
Cleveland Fieros
www.clevelandfieros.com

[This message has been edited by Rborecky (edited 02-13-2005).]

Silicoan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2005 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Direct Link to This Post
looks like I'll be contacting you as soon as I get the engine from kev.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2005 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
O.K. EVERYONE..............

Now that I'm starting to get my head slightly above water, my machinist will have these IN STOCK within about 2 weeks.

L8 if your reading this yours are on the way, call me to discuss the other parts you were looking for 612-845-8445

PFF
System Bot
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2005 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post
glad to see things are coming back your way. 3800 swap....hmmmm

------------------
John DuRette
***Custom 85 under construction, 87 Coupe in the driveway. The fun never ends!***

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2005 04:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USFiero:

Me too, will be needing another set of mounts for another 3800 swap and would like to try another vendors.

Roland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2005 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RolandSend a Private Message to RolandDirect Link to This Post
Giving this very important thread a boost. Also, have a question regarding price.

I have a 5speed GT, how much for a set of mounts to put a 3800 in my car with the alt relocation on a N/A 3800 + shipping. thank you

Also, which year, and model car do you recommend for ease of installation with your kit (n/a series II)

[This message has been edited by Roland (edited 02-25-2005).]

DelawareFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 139
User Banned

Report this Post02-25-2005 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DelawareFieroSend a Private Message to DelawareFieroDirect Link to This Post
do we make the money orders out to Purple Reign, or Shaun (insert last name here)?

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2005 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a set of swap mounts...yours look interesting, any testimonials from people who got them and installed them? Do I recall right you made your own set after wcf's failed on yours...?.....its hard to decide from pictures alone. I just need a reliable bolt-in set. Hope you get your business going again, nice work.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2005 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Roland:

Giving this very important thread a boost. Also, have a question regarding price.

I have a 5speed GT, how much for a set of mounts to put a 3800 in my car with the alt relocation on a N/A 3800 + shipping. thank you

Also, which year, and model car do you recommend for ease of installation with your kit (n/a series II)

Any year car you like, some prefer the 84-87 cars due to the ability to modify them, but some prefer the 88 cause of the nice stock handling.
1 set of mounts for a manual $275 with the alt/dog-bone bracket $200.....................shipping incuded all you need to send is a stock Fiero V-6 alt bracket.

Originally posted by DelawareFiero:

do we make the money orders out to Purple Reign, or Shaun (insert last name here)?

Shawn Yoraway, the bank doesn't know who Purple Reign is.

Originally posted by USFiero:

FINALLY............... I just hope I'm not counting the chickens before they hatch ............thank's for the concern

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2005 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Good luck Shawn. Still keeping you in mind (and saving this thread) for whenever I get ready to do a swap.
Musmaro13

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2005 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Musmaro13Click Here to visit Musmaro13's HomePageSend a Private Message to Musmaro13Direct Link to This Post
Purple Reign, PM sent.

------------------
www.mistreetscene.org

1984 Pontiac Fiero - Blown Clutch, Busted Steering Rack, Cracked Head. Looks like I need to do some work.

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2005 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm

There seem's to be a lot of searching going on for this stuff

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock