Started on: 03-28-2004 10:45 PM
Replies: 124
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 04-06-2004 02:04 PM
MarkJPana

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2004 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkJPanaSend a Private Message to MarkJPanaDirect Link to This Post
i will just say one thing

THANK YOU FOR TAKING OFF THAT WEIRD NOSE, it looks 20x better with the aero nose

------------------
Mark Panasevich
Black 85GT

AIM : Mjpana252
email : MJPana@Comcast.net

IP: Logged
Savagery

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2004 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SavageryClick Here to visit Savagery's HomePageSend a Private Message to SavageryDirect Link to This Post
It seems that we have to kinds of people in here...

A) people who hate this car, and never want to see it again
and
B) people who hate this car, but think it's cute that he is doing this with his son so they defend it

I am an "A" person myself. Ya know, if I started spamming the forum (the sheer number of pictures qualifies this as spam. IMO, 2 or 3 would suffice...) with pics of a car this ugly, I would get kicked in the a$$ with a virtual boot. However, I don't have a kid, which is why you get away with this. I mean, we all could just ignore the car and every thread about it, but when you go to threads like this, this , and this , (and this, and this), and see no less than 750 pictures of this gigantic radioactive booger when all you wanted to see were some nice fieros, one tends to get a little pi$$ed (I do, especially after wiping all the projectile vomit off of my keyboard). Sorry, Fiero5, but I totally hate that car...

Sorry that I'm being so harsh, but I just had to speak my mind for once.

[This message has been edited by Savagery (edited 03-31-2004).]

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Well allrighty then....and on that happy note..here are some pics of the also just completed DVD/LCD screen install:

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2004 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Savagery:

and
B) people who hate this car, but think it's cute that he is doing this with his son so they defend it

I am an "A" person myself. Ya know, if I started spamming the forum (the sheer number of pictures qualifies this as spam. IMO, 2 or 3 would suffice...) with pics of a car this ugly, I would get kicked in the a$$ with a virtual boot. However, I don't have a kid, which is why you get away with this. I mean, we all could just ignore the car and every thread about it, but when you go to threads like this, this , and this , (and this, and this), and see no less than 750 pictures of this gigantic radioactive booger when all you wanted to see were some nice fieros, one tends to get a little pi$$ed (I do, especially after wiping all the projectile vomit off of my keyboard). Sorry, Fiero5, but I totally hate that car... not to mention the fact that you have got to be spoiling that kid (ever seen the movie Big Daddy? Fwankenstein!)

Sorry that I'm being so harsh, but I just had to speak my mind for once.

Your not being harsh, your being honest. I wish we could fast-foward 5-7yrs into the future. I can picture Jordan driving that thing to school now, and you all know how cruel kids can be in highschool.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lex:

Your not being harsh, your being honest. I wish we could fast-foward 5-7yrs into the future. I can picture Jordan driving that thing to school now, and you all know how cruel kids can be in highschool.

Well I don't think what Savagery is doing is being honest but something else all together, though I can't say what on a public forum I do always enjoy seeing the troll idiots that come out of the woodwork every now and then trying to ruin someones thread like this though
I love how they complain about having to view these threads like they were forced to go look or something. Not long after we have to wade thru there BS troll rants but then there they are once again clicking on the next one when again it is so obvious what the thread is about. Too funny.
As for high school, have you seen some of the cars the teenagers drive with the fart cans, aluminum spoilers on moms civic and all? LOL When Jordan gets to drive this to school, I highly doubt he will be picked on. The kids in high school love this kind of stuff and will probably be begging him to give them a ride in it

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Go for it, Steve.

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post
As everyone know that Jordon himself read's the forum and How would you feel if you were a kid and some people were calling something that you love UGLY...??

My daughter Ciara who is 8 and read's the forum on a daily basis brought this thread to my attention because she felt sorry for Jordon and just know's how he must feel...

People here call my Fiero ugly, but I am an adult and have been accused before of not having feeling's, but kid's.... Come on... Think before you speak please....
PLEASE!!!!!

SmoothGT!

------------------

Custom Built W I D E BODY~GT!!

"I would rather be hatefully remembered, then just forgotten!!"

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

I do always enjoy seeing the troll idiots that come out of the woodwork every now and then trying to ruin someones thread like this though

You still don't get it, and on top of that you call people who don't like the car idiots?

Way to go, Steve. Set a good example for the kid. You sure as heck aren't teaching him any taste, are you?

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2004 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NotAFieroAnyLonger:

As everyone know that Jordon himself read's the forum and How would you feel if you were a kid and some people were calling something that you love UGLY...??

My daughter Ciara who is 8 and read's the forum on a daily basis brought this thread to my attention because she felt sorry for Jordon and just know's how he must feel...

People here call my Fiero ugly, but I am an adult and have been accused before of not having feeling's, but kid's.... Come on... Think before you speak please....
PLEASE!!!!!

SmoothGT!

Public forum dude. We are not violating any forum laws. Post a pic of your car some might like it, some might think it's ugly. I think it's ugly. I doubt Jordan could care less, he has a car and he shares a hobby with his dad. So, who cares what a couple of guys think. 1) People have opinions, we have a right to them. 2) It's a PUBLIC FORUM.

As long as we are not flamming (saying the car is ugly is NOT flamming) don't tell us how to think or speak. If Ciara or Jordans feelings are hurt: A) Maybe they are way too sensitive to view the forum. B) Maybe you could tell them to toughen up a bit. Seeing how people DO disagree somtimes, it's a fact of life.

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 03-31-2004).]

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lex:

Public forum dude. We are not violating any forum laws. Post a pic of your car some might like it, some might think it's ugly. I think it's ugly. I doubt Jordan could care less, he has a car and he shares a hobby with his dad. So, who cares what a couple of guys think. 1) People have opinions, we have a right to them. 2) It's a PUBLIC FORUM.

As long as we are not flamming (saying the car is ugly is NOT flamming) don't tell us how to think or speak. If Ciara or Jordans feelings are hurt: A) Maybe they are way too sensitive to view the forum. B) Maybe you could tell them to toughen up a bit. Seeing how people DO disagree somtimes, it's a fact of life.

Hey, I am not even talking to you DIRECTLY... Well, I was'nt, But I am now...

I was'nt telling anyone how to think or speak... I just asked to think before you speak...
Ciara's feeling's are'nt hurt she just said that Jordan probably feel's bad, and I am sure he just might. He is a KID!! That is all I was saying...

I understand that you don't like it, and I don't either rerally, but, if Jordan does... thats all that matter's right..??
Ok, You said you dont like it, why are you trying to drive the nail home..?? What do you have to gain for trying so hard to get your point across..??

Savagery

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SavageryClick Here to visit Savagery's HomePageSend a Private Message to SavageryDirect Link to This Post
Troll idiot? Sorry if you think that, I was just expressing an opinion that many share in this thread (and you will always get some naysayers in threads like this). Don't think I'm the only one who feels this way and am trying to start a flame war- I'm not.

I love how they complain about having to view these threads like they were forced to go look or something. Not long after we have to wade thru there BS troll rants but then there they are once again clicking on the next one when again it is so obvious what the thread is about. Too funny.

Which is exactly why I pointed out the threads that were not about your car, and said "I mean, we all could just ignore the car and every thread about it, but..." Notice that only one of the threads was started by you. There just happened to be a whole mess of lime green pictures in there- not a huge deal in itself, but we see the car with such regularity that it's not hard to get sick of it. As an added bonus, anybody with a slow internet connection has to wait until all 6 angles load (yes, I know this isn't the best point to make concerning the all-pic threads). It just seems like overkill. Again, not trying to troll here...

PFF
System Bot
MarkJPana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkJPanaSend a Private Message to MarkJPanaDirect Link to This Post
wow, talk about getting outa hand.

the car itself isnt my style, i think its over done, but its minimal compared to some ricers cars, and at least the steve has been nice to me, unlike any other person with similar mods (ie ricers)

its his car, let him do as he pleases, if u dont have something constructive to say, then just keep ur mouth shut and let him and his son enjoy their fiero their way. simple as that...

xsrage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for xsrageSend a Private Message to xsrageDirect Link to This Post
My bet is that as much as the haters claim to hate this thread they cannot stop posting rant on top of rant. Just go to one of the honda forums and look at those threads. You will be posting your "Opinions" on every thread. As I said before there are things I dont like all over the place. I ignore them. It isnt my job to express my opinion upon the world. What does it accomplish? Do you feel better about yourself after saying things suck, people are wrong or the things they do are stupid? What does it honestly accomplish? Now if this thread is so vial there should be no response to this because those people wont read it right? They know they dont like it so there is no reason to click on it and spend time reading this...
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Wahooo! Look at all the fun I miss after I go to bed LOL
I love how some people try to justify their total crap attitudes by thinking they can hide behind a statement like it's a public forum
Anyway....
Well, as this thread has become just sooo popular I will post a few daytime pics of the two installs:

Enjoy

87V6GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87V6GTClick Here to visit 87V6GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87V6GTDirect Link to This Post
This is all to funny. Youall should have seen this poor little car at Bobs.Dirty and grungy in need of LOTS of TLC. This was what Jordan wanted after his brother sold a similiar color car back awhile ago. He just loved that car. It was cool.As you all know,there is allmost no styling you can't do to these cars.AND to each own. Love em or hate them,so be it.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I seems that either people hate this car or love it, there is no middle ground. I personally like it and can appreciated all the work that has been put in to it by Steve, His Father, and Jordan. This car is truly a family project and helps to keep that family happy. They have done 99% of the work on that car by themselves and deserve a pat on the back for all their hard work. The car itself is a little over the top for my taste, but it has been evolving all of the time for that particular look they are trying to achieve, and it isn't as overly done as most rice mobiles are. The hood and fender vents could even be made to function if Steve so desired. The one thing I really didn't like was the indoor neon lights, but those are just for show, and if Jordan wants them that is his choice. Steve is just helping his son build the car of his son's dreams, not Steve's, that is why he calls it Jordans car. Steve's car is an Indy and is a totally different theme, as he is trying to make it as authentic as possible to one of the original pace cars. I say to each his own, and like at said at the beginning of this, you either like Jordan's car or you hate it, there is no middle ground.
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2004 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
The inside looks like a Vietnamese Discoteque. "Soldier boy, me love you long time!"

But hey, it could have wound up just another unloved transportation appliance, or worse yet a lawn ornement. So what if it is so flavor of the week that it will be 4 years out of style before Jordan gets to drive it? Right? Right? We all know it's really Steve's car anyway...

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Hey Stimp, put on your reading glasses and read to the rest of the class what it says on the deck lid:

Thanks

NY_FIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NY_FIEROClick Here to visit NY_FIERO's HomePageSend a Private Message to NY_FIERODirect Link to This Post
I think it is AMERICAN...
you know "freedom of expression?"
I would not do it to my car but oh well
Savagery

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SavageryClick Here to visit Savagery's HomePageSend a Private Message to SavageryDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by xsrage:

My bet is that as much as the haters claim to hate this thread they cannot stop posting rant on top of rant. Just go to one of the honda forums and look at those threads. You will be posting your "Opinions" on every thread. As I said before there are things I dont like all over the place. I ignore them. It isnt my job to express my opinion upon the world. What does it accomplish? Do you feel better about yourself after saying things suck, people are wrong or the things they do are stupid? What does it honestly accomplish? Now if this thread is so vial there should be no response to this because those people wont read it right? They know they dont like it so there is no reason to click on it and spend time reading this...

Whatever, I invite you to find another thread where I rip on that car. It's not even really the car I'm pissed about, it's the insane qty of pictures. And these are pictures in threads not of this car, like I have said over and over. There are like 12 threads started by Fiero5 about this car, and I don't care. It's just that those pictures always leak out into the rest of the forum. I say to each his own. Fiero5 builds this car- that's cool, let him do that. He obviously really loves spending time with his son, it's his thing. Just don't make it our thing, and I'll be happy.

Now it's not like I'm going to follow him around and post in every thread or something ridiculous like that. Everyone knows what I think. Although, it seems that people are still missing my point

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Listen, if a thread pops up about "lets see pics of green Fieros", you know what? I won't post pics of my "white" indy in that thread. Guess what Fiero I will post pics of? LOL There are tons of threads that are not about a particular Fiero and lots of people post pics of their rides in it. Are you saying that under your forum rules only certain people can post in certain threads? Hmmm, smells like censorship to me
As for my starting 20 posts just on the green one, try again. Most of the threads you linked to before were of shows that we attended and among the many pics of all the cars that were posted we of course also posted pics of the one we drove as well.
You say that the pictures are "leaking out" into the rest of the forum? You had beter e-mail Cliff then and let him know he needs a plumber or something to fix the leak. Or it could just be a governement conspiracy with all the leaks.
Seriously, you do realize that Jordans car is a Fiero and that this is a Fiero forum, right?
You keep complaining and yet you keep doing it by posting here helping to keep bumping it back to the top for others to see

Now it's not like I'm going to follow him around and post in every thread or something ridiculous like that.

Don't worry, the Stimpmeister has that allready covered, don't ya Stimp?

PFF
System Bot
WhiteFieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteFieroGTSend a Private Message to WhiteFieroGTDirect Link to This Post
i think things have gotten a little out of hand ... i think its great what hes doing with his son ... i wish that i had a dad that did that with me ... and can i ask you a question ... is anyone making you look at this thread saying im going to kill you if you dont look at that thread ... why comment on something when a comment isnt appropriate? im not pointing fingers at anyone and i would just like to say think before you type something ... because most likely if its going to piss someone off ... its not needed

------------------

Quote that I never thought I would use:
"It is better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

xsrage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for xsrageSend a Private Message to xsrageDirect Link to This Post
I expect this car to continue to evolve as Jordan's taste will as he gets closer to 16. I for one expect it to make alot of people jealous by the time he gets behind the wheel and I hope we get to continue to watch it here on the forum.
wriott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wriottSend a Private Message to wriottDirect Link to This Post
Fiero5,
You are doing a great job on the car. Who cares what other ppl say. if you and your son like the car thats all that matters. I do agree everyone does have a right to exspress their own opinions. however (this is my opinion) i think some people need to have the respect for everyone including Jordan. everyone who is bashing the car, thats your own opinion and i respect that, but how would you feel if everyone started bashing your car?? what if it was your sons or daughters car, and the loved that car?? would you want that to happen to your child? i know i wouldnt want it to. sure most of us are grown adults but some of us here are not. we want people to get more involved in this "hobby". how do we expect to get more ppl to become involved when we are bashing the next generation to become part of this hobby? im a newb to this forum, seeing things like this make me wonder what am i getting into? i am sure that there are other ppl who think this to.

Fiero5, keep doing what you want. i hope that you and your son are haveing the best time in the world. nothing is better than working on a car with your dad/mom. Have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my own opinion
wriott

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2004 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

Hey Stimp, put on your reading glasses and read to the rest of the class what it says on the deck lid:
Thanks

Who drives it?

ManiMack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ManiMackSend a Private Message to ManiMackDirect Link to This Post
Wow that things got the whole wallmart workover. An then some.

I do like your wheels.

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Savagery:

and

you forgot c...

people who aren't that judgemental about what someone else dose to their car. the father son idea is nice but in any circumstance, they don't come to me to finance it so for me it's just another fiero to look at.

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NotAFieroAnyLonger:
He is a KID!! That is all I was saying...

thats what i think people arent realizing here. (well, one of the things) i wouldnt call a childs car ugly especially when he can "hear" you. how would you guys feel if you were 11 or 12 years old and you spent all this time working on your car and doing all this stuff you thought was cool. then you take it to a show and someone is looking at it and you hear him say "oh man, that car is ass ugly". i dont know about the rest of you, but i would be pretty hurt if that happened to me.

hes doing what he thinks looks good, leave him alone.

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by xsrage:

I expect this car to continue to evolve as Jordan's taste will as he gets closer to 16. I for one expect it to make alot of people jealous by the time he gets behind the wheel and I hope we get to continue to watch it here on the forum.

there you go. i think people keep forgetting he's 9-10 years old. i'd bet anyone if you let pretty much any 9 year old build a fiero without trying to influence their choices you'd end up with about the same car. i know of the three cars i've posted here the one that gets the most positive responce from little kids is the one i experiment with most. kids just like that kind of stuff.

[This message has been edited by Philphine (edited 03-31-2004).]

Savagery

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SavageryClick Here to visit Savagery's HomePageSend a Private Message to SavageryDirect Link to This Post

Listen, if a thread pops up about "lets see pics of green Fieros", you know what? I won't post pics of my "white" indy in that thread. Guess what Fiero I will post pics of? LOL There are tons of threads that are not about a particular Fiero and lots of people post pics of their rides in it. Are you saying that under your forum rules only certain people can post in certain threads? Hmmm, smells like censorship to me
As for my starting 20 posts just on the green one, try again. Most of the threads you linked to before were of shows that we attended and among the many pics of all the cars that were posted we of course also posted pics of the one we drove as well.
You say that the pictures are "leaking out" into the rest of the forum? You had beter e-mail Cliff then and let him know he needs a plumber or something to fix the leak. Or it could just be a governement conspiracy with all the leaks.
Seriously, you do realize that Jordans car is a Fiero and that this is a Fiero forum, right?
You keep complaining and yet you keep doing it by posting here helping to keep bumping it back to the top for others to see

Don't worry, the Stimpmeister has that allready covered, don't ya Stimp?

Ok, I'll go away- you're right, this is getting redundant. Sorry if I pi$$ed you off, not my goal.

Oh, and *bump*

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2004 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:

Who drives it?

And who's name is on the title?

I love how some people try to justify their total crap attitudes by thinking they can hide behind a statement like it's a public forum

And just because they don't love "Jordan's Fiero", that makes their opinion a "total crap attitude"? I don't think so. It's just THEIR opinion. You think the car looks great...that's YOUR opinion. They don't. That's THEIR opinion. Just because they don't agree with you, it doesn't make their opinions "crap", unless it also makes YOURS crap. Think about that for a while.

Are you saying that under your forum rules only certain people can post in certain threads? Hmmm, smells like censorship to me

And yet, you would push censorship if it served your own purpose....
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/039802-2.html

Can't have it both ways, Steve...

PFF
System Bot
daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2004 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
Im 16 years old and me and my dad are working on my fiero and its so much fun so i know how much fun jordan is having too. I think its great fiero5 what your are doing letting jordan pick what he wants to do to his car. When i become a father if my son wants a fiero (hopefully he will ) im going to let him choose whats he wants to do with it because it will be his car. I will give him good advice along the way as to what he would probably like the most and i think everyone that is bashing jordans car is wrong because if jordan knew what they were saying about his car im sure he would be hurt and i certainly wouldnt bash or use degrading comments toward jordans car. I think jordan will like his car when he turns 16 and your one very cool dad

------------------
fast and reckless

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2004 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by litespd:

Crap not worth repeating

Who drives the car has absolutely nothing to do with who actually may be the owner. This is a unique case I agree of which some on here apparently take pleasure in bashing which is just stupid if you ask me. Shows their true intelligence, or lack of it as the case may be. And my name is not on the title Of course that may be because in NH anything over 10 years old doesn't need a title
I am not saying nor have I ever said that if you don't like it then your attuitude is crap. It's the way some go way overboard telling us they don't that I call crap. Again, it is quite obvious who's comments are constructive, be it positive or negative, and who's comments are merely a ploy to try and start a flame war and just stir things up. "Look at me, look at me as I insult this kids car". Give us all a break. If you don't like it thats fine. Just say, it's not my cup of tea. But when some as we have painfully seen go into long drawn out adjectives of insulting comments is not constructive crtism, but just pure BS crap and I will call it that way everytime someone slings it.
Listen, if you know a way to get a 10 year olds name on a car registration and allow them to go to driving class you let me know.
As for if someone doesn't agree with me then their attitude is crap is not what I said. First, I was merely showing sneak peak pics, not asking for anyones opinion though I knew I would get some which is fine. But as many on here have said allready, there is two ways to say I don't like it. You can say not my style, not what I would do, etc, etc as some have done and then you can spew out a bunch of insulting BS crap which were the ones I was commenting on.
Oh, and thanks for that great post litespd, as I am sure others as I am are greatfull for it and for wasting more of our time having to read more useless dribble. I would return the favor in one of your threads sometime, but unlike you and a few others that seem to enjoy junping into someones thread and hijacking it by posting this kind of "helpfull" stuff, thankfully I am not like that.

It's really a shame that you can't come on this Fiero board and show what you have been doing without getting some members who feel that they just have to hijack it with their long winded insults and then repeat post to try and back up their BS with more BS.
I would like to thank Savagery, Lex, Firefox, Stimpy and litespd for making me, my son and many others glad that we tried to share what we are doing. You are all truly great members of this forum and we should all bow down to your wisdom and knowledge as your helpfull attitudes are so refreshing and welcome to the rest of us

------------------

Thanks Kameo

Now over 500 pics of our growing fleet of Pontiac excitement:
http://www.cardomain.com/id/fiero5

smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2004 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelDirect Link to This Post
I like to keep my mouth shut on most threads that begin to bug me, but in this case, I kinda want to type my little opinion. While not my tastes, this is a COOL CAR for a kid going to high school, and when I see a new thread talking about it, I click it. Nobody is forcing me to click it, I just do because i'm curious. Even if Jordan doesn't drive for 6 more years, he can (and will) change the car around to suit his tastes then. And even if Steve is building a car for himself and calling it his son's(I am not saying this is the case), who cares. They are doing it together, and Jordan can say it is his. Back in HS, I drove a 1978 Olds Delta 88. It was a CRAP CAR, broke down weekly. I'd have been soo happy to have something with crazy/funky neon lights etc, and would have been darn proud of it.. and to say I built it with my dad would be even better. Would I want that now, no? Then.. yes. It's just nice to see a dad and a son working on a project together . I work in a school district. do you know how many parents totally neglect their kids these days? It's AMAZING. If you want to do a project with your son, and show us build up pics, more power to ya man.

Sorry, would normally keep my mouth shut (er.. my hands from typing), but this is just a rediculous thread to get flamed. Some people don't like V8s, that's no reason to jump in and complain about a V8 buildup thread. If ya dont like it, don't click it. Back in school, a friend used to say "Everybody likes the smell of farts".. When you asked him why, he'd say.. "What's the first thing you do when someone says ' I FARTED'.. You sniff"..

soup

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2004 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupDirect Link to This Post

Everything you have said

Holly crap Steve! Ok, for everyone saying "He is a kid, how would you like it if someone told you your car was ugly when you were that old." What is worse, some stranger on the internet saying that he doesn't like your car? Or your own father, treating other forum members who are expressing an opinion, like they are worthless pond scum.
Steve, you get praise for spending quality time with your son, seems like you spend money on your car, throw your sons name on it, have him hang around as you do stuff to it, ask his opinion in the odd place, and all of a sudden you are father of the year. I am guitly of this too, I have posted in a few of yoru others posts that it is great you are doing this with Jordan.

It wasn't untill I saw the censorhip thread, and this thread that I now feel sorry for Jordan. Savagery DID have a point, how many threads do you have on this car, not that you have posted pics of this car in, just posts dedicated to this car alone! The fact that people are saying this car is ugly has no bearing, they wont keep running into it, and wont keep posting if you used ONE THREAD! You don't want Jordan to get his feelings hurt by people saying his car is ugly as sin, then USE ONE THREAD! You will get half as many people, and people wont post twice that the car is ugly.

As for you quoting someone, and then inserting "Crap not worth repeating" How arrogant is that? Litespd just happen to say the same thing I was thinking after your reply to stimpy. I wasn't going to type it, but I still thought it. I could care less who is the driver, but litespd also didnt BRING IT UP. He just said a few simple little words. You may not have meant to say that if you didnt like the car your attitude is crap, but that is exactly what you said to Savagery. Who are you to say he went overboard, he simple stated he didnt like the car, then he backed it up with a reason and closed his statement with a perfect recapture of his previous statements. His reason was appropriate, that the car needs one thread, not a number in the double digits.

As for you not jumping into others threads and posting this "helpfull" stuff as you call it... maybe you are right. Maybe you don't do that, I personally haven't seen it... what I did see, was you posting pictures of this car, and posting Jordan this, Jordan that... Now I dont have a problem with this, I think Jordan is lucky, as stated above, but what is different from you doing that, or them posting their "helpfull stuff". Think about it, just because you find nothing wrong with it, doesnt mean they dont. So to you, they are being "trolls" to them, you are the "troll".

"I would like to thank Savagery, Lex, Firefox, Stimpy and litespd for making me, my son and many others glad that we tried to share what we are doing. You are all truly great members of this forum and we should all bow down to your wisdom and knowledge as your helpfull attitudes are so refreshing and welcome to the rest of us "
That is completely pathetic Steve... this is the type of stuff, that is making me post here, stop thinking you are hollier than everyone else. Sometimes I wonder if it is actually you or Jordan posting because you treat it like a school yard arguement. When are you going to start pulling hair?

Thank you litespd for bringing up this thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/039802-2.html
Between this thread and that, I am starting to change my point of view on this car. It makes me wonder if you are actually defending Jordan, or yourself. Are you doing this car for your son, or you. Are you spoiling your kid, or spending quality time.... good thing it is none of my business... I mean I would give my opinion, but then I would be a troll right?

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2004 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by soup:

Wrote a book

Ok whatever dude

Show me where everyone else always posts the latest on their cars always in the exact same original thread? Actually I tried but you know what? Jordans build up thread is archived. So tell me there genius how I am supposed to post continued pics of things we are doing on it in an archived thread? Yeah, I thought so
Also, after a thread gets hijacked, why on earth would someone want to go back and post more in it where people who are interested have to continually wade thru all the BS just to see the latest? Starting a fresh thread sometimes makes more sense to let the old hijacked one die.
So if you really want the pics to stay in one thread, stop ruining the current ones that people are trying to use. Talk about a lack of common sense.
As for the other thread litespd was commenting on, if you are saying that cussing and swearing and acting like a donkeys butt on this public forum is Ok, then hey knock yourself out. I am not the moderator here, just a member with an opinion just like you. I was only tyring to point out like many others were as well that it would actually be nice if some members would try and use a bit more common sense from time to time and try and keep it a bit cleaner around here on occassion on this public forum thats all. I guess this thread alone shows how some can't handle using common sense before clicking reply. We have a 16 year old that just posted on this thread that sounds more intellegent than some of you.
I would like to thank those of you who have posted intelligently and with respect here and for those of you who nicely said it's not your style, I appreciate your honesty as thats fine too. For those of you however who feel that you need to come in threads like this one and try and hijack them with totally inappropriate insults and useless comments, I think the majority of this community has allready spoken on how they feel about attitudes like that.
And yes, I am enjoying working on this car with my son. It wouldn't have been my first choice of what to do with it either though how many different things can you do with a lime green painted Fiero? But now that we are into it I am having a blast. If that comes thru when I post some things on it then whats wrong with that?

And to think that all of this resulted from my simply posting a few pics of Jordans Fiero at night LOL

Well, I guess since we have some who seem to feel it sooo neccessary to continue to try and steer this one off course, the next mods we want to show will probably be continued in a new fresh thread.

Wow, I just a wrote the sequal

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 04-01-2004).]

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-01-2004 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

The inside looks like a Vietnamese Discoteque. "Soldier boy, me love you long time!"

But hey, it could have wound up just another unloved transportation appliance, or worse yet a lawn ornement. So what if it is so flavor of the week that it will be 4 years out of style before Jordan gets to drive it? Right? Right? We all know it's really Steve's car anyway...

I've got to say that this is the most critical post I've put in this thread. Apparently it rates me being singled out as crushing the soul of some poor 10 year old kid. Come on Steve, be real with yourself, whenever you see some 16 year old kid driving around in a $70,000 SUV you know it's daddies car. Doesn't matter who is driving it, whose CD in in the stereo, or whose name in on the title. Chances are is that it was bought with daddies cash and that it is an extension of the dad's ego. I'm not going to judge that, I was given a car for my HS grad present. Go you.
Far more annoying for me then the repetitve viewing of the radioactive booger is your pitiful persecution complex. I actually threw in a compliment for your "freshening" of a Fiero that was pretty sad when you started out. I wouldn't have taken that on myself. But I'm following you around from post to post? Get over yourself.

Anyway, I thought you left us for the kinder gentler fiero.com?

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2004 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Anyway, I thought you left us for the kinder gentler fiero.com?

I never said that, in fact I think you have posted on that forum a lot more than I have LOL
So how is Fiero.com? The last I saw they seem to have taken a liking to you over there, that is after you showed them all your soft gentle side and even told them it actually wasn't a bad place at all and you said you would keep two browsers open so as to use that forum as well if I remember correctly.
As for your not following me around, should I do a search of posts I have started in the say the last 3 months or so and see how many of them you posted your witty little dribble in? I bet it's almost a 100%
Nice try there Stimp.

Well, back to our regularly scheduled thread hijacking.

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2004 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Show me where everyone else always posts the latest on their cars always in the exact same original thread?

Be careful for what you ask for:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/025998.html (10 pages & counting)

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/013402.html (28 pages)

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/021178.html (14 pages ...mostly in one thread)

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20031229-1-031315.html (4 pages)

soup

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2004 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupDirect Link to This Post

Ok whatever dude

Show me where everyone else always posts the latest on their cars always in the exact same original thread? Actually I tried but you know what? Jordans build up thread is archived. So tell me there genius how I am supposed to post continued pics of things we are doing on it in an archived thread? Yeah, I thought so
Also, after a thread gets hijacked, why on earth would someone want to go back and post more in it where people who are interested have to continually wade thru all the BS just to see the latest? Starting a fresh thread sometimes makes more sense to let the old hijacked one die.
So if you really want the pics to stay in one thread, stop ruining the current ones that people are trying to use. Talk about a lack of common sense.

Wow... first of all, I always thought that when you post on the forum, your username is posted to the left of it, and the latest post, is the last in teh thread. That sure makes it hard to find what is an update from all the other posts. And there is a difference between one or two topics, and a number in the double digits.
That neither here nor there anyways, what is important, is you are just as much of a "troll" as everyone else posting how they don;t like your sons car.

As for the other thread litespd was commenting on, if you are saying that cussing and swearing and acting like a donkeys butt on this public forum is Ok, then hey knock yourself out. I am not the moderator here, just a member with an opinion just like you. I was only tyring to point out like many others were as well that it would actually be nice if some members would try and use a bit more common sense from time to time and try and keep it a bit cleaner around here on occassion on this public forum thats all. I guess this thread alone shows how some can't handle using common sense before clicking reply. We have a 16 year old that just posted on this thread that sounds more intellegent than some of you.
I would like to thank those of you who have posted intelligently and with respect here and for those of you who nicely said it's not your style, I appreciate your honesty as thats fine too. For those of you however who feel that you need to come in threads like this one and try and hijack them with totally inappropriate insults and useless comments, I think the majority of this community has allready spoken on how they feel about attitudes like that.

Did you read that last thread? or just type? I am guessing you just typed. If you actually did read it, well... the only words that come to mind are wow.... ummm... good points! ???

And to think that all of this resulted from my simply posting a few pics of Jordans Fiero at night LOL

Actually I think it started with your attitude on this forum. This just happens to be where people finally posted about it.

Well, I guess since we have some who seem to feel it sooo neccessary to continue to try and steer this one off course, the next mods we want to show will probably be continued in a new fresh thread.

Wow, I just a wrote the sequal

Weren't you saying something about intelligence before?

Thanks Minn!

As for your reply to Stimpy, how is posting in your threads following you? So am I following you around too? I have posted in a lot of your threads? What about the 100's of other people who have posted mult times in your threads? At least you aren't full of yourself.... oh.... ummm.....

[This message has been edited by soup (edited 04-01-2004).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock