Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  You can now preorder your EL Guages here ! ! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
You can now preorder your EL Guages here ! ! by Dan Robinson
Started on: 09-08-2002 02:08 AM
Replies: 157
Last post by: Fino on 10-10-2002 05:55 AM
Dan Robinson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2002 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan RobinsonSend a Private Message to Dan RobinsonDirect Link to This Post
The time has come we can now preorder. Come on lets get em in.
http://www.speedhut.com/15orders.asp
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2002 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
I want those in kph, not mph!
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2002 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
Already pre-ordered mine! Lets go people, stop the taking about wanting them and place your order!

------------------
Minnesota Fieros Forever President
1985 Black Gt(3800 V6,Flushmount headlights,Wraparound Wing,Lowered 2",17" on front,18"on rear)

fieroluv

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2002 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroluvSend a Private Message to fieroluvDirect Link to This Post
whats up with the 85 why does it have an aux panel. why would someone need two oil pressure guages?
Spiff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2002 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpiffClick Here to visit Spiff's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpiffDirect Link to This Post
Anyone that orders a set and does not need the Aux gauges let me know. I will buy them from you. I have the EL Gauges that I bought on E-Bay. I just need the Aux Gauges.

------------------

1988 Fiero Formula T-Top # 1008 of 1252 (5 Spd White/ Grey)
1987 Fiero SE V6 Auto (Blue/ Grey)
Click here to go to my Web site

AIM = SpiffyFiero

88LeSabre

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2002 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88LeSabreSend a Private Message to 88LeSabreDirect Link to This Post
I WANT KPH!!!

Im in Canada, my guages wont use mph, plus i dont like mph. Why dont they have KPH too??

I agree with cliff!!!!

------------------
1987 GT Fastback

Alex

Fiero_Freak

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2002 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
Well look up the other post on these (search for El Gauges) and you'll see that no one stepped up with a set. You can't be mad if they can't do them w/o a set to work with. I'm currently trying to talk with the guy making them and see if it's possible for him to do w/o a set, but it sure would be easier if someone had them.

------------------
87 GT Maroon w/ Silver Auto
87 Coupe Blue 5-speed
87 Coupe White Auto
86 SE Red w/ Black 3.2L w/ T-440
86 GT Gold 4-speed WrEcKeD (Should you be able to see the coolant tube and still be able to drive it?)

Counterpunch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2002 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CounterpunchSend a Private Message to CounterpunchDirect Link to This Post
Come on USA...

So far there's 4 including me.

I know there's 16 more of us out there!

Let get these things going, enough talk.

Fiero_Freak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2002 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
I still have an order for two that I haven't placed yet
Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2002 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
how much are these?

------------------
Fierokid's baby:
V-6 Swap 1987 Blue Fiero sport coupe
AIM: Fierokid87

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2002 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierokid87:
how much are these?

Says on the site!!
Duh

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better"

~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
85GT Fastback ~ Powered By A 4G63 Turbo Eclipse Engine!
& 97 Eclipse GSX, 92 Eclipse GS

PFF
System Bot
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2002 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
Come on we only need 14 more orders for EL Gauges I know there are more of you that want them!

------------------
Minnesota Fieros Forever President
1985 Black Gt(3800 V6,Flushmount headlights,Wraparound Wing,Lowered 2",17" on front,18"on rear)

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2002 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
I too would like to see KPH ones. I can even supply the graphics.

------------------

Visit The Fiero Shop - International | Visit The Classic Fiero Owners Group - International

FREHLEY1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2002 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FREHLEY1Send a Private Message to FREHLEY1Direct Link to This Post
I Ordered Mine....Where Is Everyone Else That Said They Wanted Them???

------------------

84 INDY
88 FORMULA

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2002 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88LeSabre:
I WANT KPH!!!

Im in Canada, my guages wont use mph, plus i dont like mph. Why dont they have KPH too??

Who knows...maybe they "dont like KPH".. who cares about KPH..its MPH!

soup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2002 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Freak:
Well look up the other post on these (search for El Gauges) and you'll see that no one stepped up with a set. You can't be mad if they can't do them w/o a set to work with. I'm currently trying to talk with the guy making them and see if it's possible for him to do w/o a set, but it sure would be easier if someone had them.

Maybe you should look at that post, because I posted twice and both times everyone ignored me. I have been saying from the beginning about KMPH gauges. I WANT KPH AS WELL, there is not that much difference as far as I know

koolgtz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2002 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for koolgtzSend a Private Message to koolgtzDirect Link to This Post
Can they make a tach that reads up 8K rpm for those people with diffenent motors?
JohnF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2002 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
I want those in kph, not mph!

Yeah! I know why, too. You guys get to go a LOT faster than U.S. does with our antiquated mph postings.

When I was in Canada, I saw speeds posted to 110, down south, the most of seen is 70!

Hehehehehe!

Xor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2002 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XorSend a Private Message to XorDirect Link to This Post
AusFiero: if you can supply the graphics, that would be great.

Are there more people who wants KMH gauges?
Till now I count 5 (Cliff, 88LeSabre, AusFiero, soup and myself).

------------------

Visit my site

[This message has been edited by Xor (edited 09-09-2002).]

Ottawa_86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2002 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ottawa_86gtClick Here to visit Ottawa_86gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to Ottawa_86gtDirect Link to This Post
if there is a set for 86GT with aux gages in metric you got a sale! :P

I will ONLY order metric (Kph) I'd like if auz gauge is metric as well but will take either.

Eric

Fiero_Freak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2002 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
If someone can cough up a set of gauges in metric then I'm sure they will make them, especially if it's just a difference in the printing. As far as your request in the other post, you need to take it up with speedhut. I sent two sets of gauges to get this off the ground and have spent hours on the phone with Aaron there. He's really nice and I'm sure if you guys can drum up enough orders they will accomidate you, but he has to have something to work off of.

BTW...What do you guys think about this for a logo. I would probably get this without the Fiero GT and just the logo. LMK.

PFF
System Bot
JMunilla87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2002 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JMunilla87GTSend a Private Message to JMunilla87GTDirect Link to This Post
Why are there only seven orders on the website? Come on people! This is the coolest thing since 3800SCII(well maybe not but you get my point).
I haven't added mine on yet, but I am just taking a moment to b!tch and moan. As soon as I get done with this post I am gonna do it. You can custom order them in any color you want, people.

As far as you KPH people, send them a set, they WILL make them. The thread was on the 1st page of the forum for weeks.

Sorry, I just want these gauges really badly. There were a lot of people that showed interest, but now everyone is a ghost. Well enough complaining.

------------------
Josh

BAN DUDE 16!!

JD86GT350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2002 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JD86GT350Send a Private Message to JD86GT350Direct Link to This Post
I'm thinking hard on this, I like the reverse indiglo and am considering it even more since my dash lights seem to be out (I think its the dimmer). But I'll need to buy myself a new 120 mph gauge cluster, get the tach calibrated, get a harness for my aux gauges, and then install the goodies.

Hmmmm....

------------------

Dan Robinson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2002 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan RobinsonSend a Private Message to Dan RobinsonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Freak:

BTW...What do you guys think about this for a logo. I would probably get this without the Fiero GT and just the logo. LMK.

That's perfect, Just the pegasus. Does anyone else want this we could use it as a group logo?

grgoyl86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2002 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grgoyl86Send a Private Message to grgoyl86Direct Link to This Post
A question for those of you who know about this stuff - Does the indiglo "stuff" only come in green or blue?

I'd love whites gauges that have the reverse with red glowing letters. Can that be done?

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2002 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Just to give you an idea how it might look (and to give you an idea what I'm doing at 3:30am):

By day

By night

cancerkazoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2002 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cancerkazooClick Here to visit cancerkazoo's HomePageSend a Private Message to cancerkazooDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grgoyl86:
A question for those of you who know about this stuff - Does the indiglo "stuff" only come in green or blue?

I'd love whites gauges that have the reverse with red glowing letters. Can that be done?

I belive if you look at the site you can check the differant color combos (face/font) I know there is black face w/ red or orange lettering so I would think you could do it in white

Fiero_Freak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2002 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
OMG!!! Cliff you are the MAN!!! that looks so cool. That's what I'm doing on my second set...just different colors. It almost makes me want to change mine. Very cool.

So guys are we good with the pegasus as the logo?

velocitysf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2002 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for velocitysfSend a Private Message to velocitysfDirect Link to This Post
I will be ordering a set....as soon as I can decide on colors and style. BTW, the Pegasus logo is great.
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2002 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
I would order them but since im going with DSM gauges too Ill need those gauges...
Good luck though...
Cliff, looks great!
soup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2002 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, that's the EXACT design that I had picked out (Colors and flames) .. you have GOOD taste!
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2002 05:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
So any news on availability of a KPH set yet? Will those count towards the 20 minimum?
FieroLT1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2002 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLT1Click Here to visit FieroLT1's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroLT1Direct Link to This Post
Hmmmm... I couldn't find any info on the warranty for these things.

------------------
Winston Ojeda
88 Formula LT1
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
http://www.FieroLT1.com
Home of the Fiero LT1

wojeda@FieroLT1.com

Xor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2002 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XorSend a Private Message to XorDirect Link to This Post
Cliff: till now I count 6 people.
hallsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2002 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hallsmanSend a Private Message to hallsmanDirect Link to This Post
WHOOHOOO! Nine orders for the guages already! I must say that I have contributed my hard earned dough for a set of these beauties. Now what about the rest of y'all? If I can afford a set, you probably can too. Come on, we are all counting on you.... Just 11 more people! Spread the word! I want my guages.

No sig detected. Please reboot now.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2002 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Bump.

OMG, I can't believe I just bumped a thread!

Got my CC in my hand, just waiting for the "yes, KPH is available".

BOILERMAKER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2002 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BOILERMAKERSend a Private Message to BOILERMAKERDirect Link to This Post
Is it bad that I'm actually thinking of ordering two sets. Doubt that the wife will go for that though.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2002 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
I only got an 85 mph speedo....
we need 20 of us also?
Fiero_Freak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2002 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
OK you damn Metric Losers! If I can get someone to e-mail a good pic of the KPH gauges I will contact him and forward it on. He said if he gets a good enough image they can work with that.

Happy Cliff?

BTW I think I may have sold 2 more at the Gateway Club Meeting last night!

FREHLEY1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2002 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FREHLEY1Send a Private Message to FREHLEY1Direct Link to This Post
I Was Just On The Speedhut Site And Did That Really Say 15 Ordered???? C'Mon Guys All We Need Is Five More.....

------------------

84 INDY
88 FORMULA

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay