Started on: 08-03-2002 11:28 AM
Replies: 143
Last post by: Imperlioni on 10-06-2002 04:36 AM
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2002 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
The 85mph gauges are the ones with the oil pressure at the bottom, right? If so, I'm in. I might even be in for two sets because I'd like to get the 120 mph speedo face and the tach face with the oil pressure gauge in it. I've been waiting to find out what would happen with these for the Finale. They'd be a nice touch. Are they considering the a/c panel at all? Seems like it would be dirt simple compared to the gauge faces........

John Stricker

Originally posted by Fiero_Freak:
I will post all the details when I get home tonight...but we should be on the site in a few days for preorders. I have prices and options and stuff. I'll just say now that it will be alot better for you guys to get in on this with the GP than order them later.
[b]MinngreenGT...
maybe we should start another post in the mall referencing this one once it's up on the site?[/B]

IP: Logged
Fiero_Freak

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2002 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
Let them get it on the website and then you might want to ask them about doing a split like that. It may be more trouble than than just flipping types. One thing is that the 120 MPH has a larger hole in the gauge face for the reflective needle so you may have a larger hole on one side than the other.

Wow..we made it to four pages!!!

soup

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2002 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupDirect Link to This Post
What about KMH gauges... can it be done with these???
Fiero_Freak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2002 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
I would e-mail them and see. I saw some other gauges that had that option. I don't see why not. Is the oil still in psi?
Fiero_Freak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2002 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
FROM SPEEDHUT:

Dana,

We have added the Fiero pre-order groups to the web site.
To keep it simple and also encourage more pre-orders we have decided to
include the auxiliary gauge el panel for free for the 85 mph group.
Obviously not all will use this but if they add auxiliary gauges they will!
Let us know if there are any changes need to the available models etc.

Aaron

MinngreenGT: Would you want to start up a couple threads to get this going... More people associate this with you and a couple others...

------------------
87 GT Maroon w/ Silver Auto
87 Coupe Blue 5-speed
87 Coupe White Auto
86 SE Red w/ Black 3.2L w/ T-440
86 GT Gold 4-speed WrEcKeD (Should you be able to see the coolant tube and still be able to drive it?)

Dan Robinson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2002 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan RobinsonSend a Private Message to Dan RobinsonDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone preordered theirs yet? I'm abouts to. Do we have a group logo at all? I think we should have it be the Fiero emblem or the word Fiero in the lower section of the speedometer (under the needle).

[This message has been edited by Dan Robinson (edited 09-08-2002).]

grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2002 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockDirect Link to This Post
I'm in! Can't wait.

However, the site says only the MPH version is being offered... IS KPH going to be available?

[This message has been edited by grinthock (edited 09-08-2002).]

cancerkazoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2002 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cancerkazooClick Here to visit cancerkazoo's HomePageSend a Private Message to cancerkazooDirect Link to This Post
You should really e-mail Speed Hut. I'm sure they don't even have the kph guages to work off of. So someone (mabye you, if then can return them in good condition)should send them a set. Most people getting the guages are from the USA and didn't even have the metric guages to send.
cancerkazoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2002 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cancerkazooClick Here to visit cancerkazoo's HomePageSend a Private Message to cancerkazooDirect Link to This Post

cancerkazoo

672 posts
Member since Aug 2001
Just Pre-ordered mine. I can't wait!!!
Looks like I'm the 1st to order Let's get goin guys(& girls) HUSTLE, HUSTLE......hehe

[This message has been edited by cancerkazoo (edited 09-08-2002).]

Fiero_Freak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2002 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
I was about to do mine last night but I need to sit down with my wife and beat a definate car color that she wants for the GT. I will be in for two sets though.

I e-mailed about the KPH thing. You never answered if they were in psi for the oil or something else. you might just be able to send a digital photo of them. If I hear anything back geginning of the week I will let you know.

KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2002 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
We only need 18 more people to have them start making the guages! Me and CancerKazoo are the only ones that have ordered. I know there are more of you out there that would buy a set of these. (Haze, Moblie, Standard,etc.) I'll be if this doen't happen. J/K

------------------
Minnesota Fieros Forever President
1985 Black Gt(3800 V6,Flushmount headlights,Wraparound Wing,Lowered 2",17" on front,18"on rear)

[This message has been edited by KEV (edited 09-08-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
Fiero_Freak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2002 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
Can someone just look through this post and if you can PM multiple profiles at once, or e-mail them we could notify everyone who showed interest.
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2002 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
6 have placed orders and we need only 14 more lets go! I want my EL gauges before next years Dell Run.

[This message has been edited by KEV (edited 09-08-2002).]

FREHLEY1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2002 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FREHLEY1Send a Private Message to FREHLEY1Direct Link to This Post
I Ordered Mine....Where Is Everyone Else???

------------------

84 INDY
88 FORMULA

Fiero_Freak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2002 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
What do you guys think about this. I would probably get this without the Fiero GT and just the logo. LMK.

------------------
87 GT Maroon w/ Silver Auto
87 Coupe Blue 5-speed
87 Coupe White Auto
86 SE Red w/ Black 3.2L w/ T-440
86 GT Gold 4-speed WrEcKeD (Should you be able to see the coolant tube and still be able to drive it?)

JMunilla87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2002 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JMunilla87GTSend a Private Message to JMunilla87GTDirect Link to This Post
i like it. might even consider doing it on mine if it would light up at night same as the gauges.
Dan Robinson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2002 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan RobinsonSend a Private Message to Dan RobinsonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Freak:
What do you guys think about this. I would probably get this without the Fiero GT and just the logo. LMK.

That's what I want, just the pegasus. Can we supply this for them or make our group logo? Who else would like this?

Fiero_Freak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2002 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
If a couple more guys want this I can forward it on. Just let me know. I'm going to get mine with a white background, red numbers and symbol.
Fiero_Freak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2002 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
OK... everyone how has preordered and may order. KPH will be on the site as of tomorrow!!! So you six guys get one there and get in gear.

Next... They will do the pegasus logo as our group. Since not everyone has the GT they will do just the logo and if you want the text it's $30 extra. I didn't think it was a big deal... I like the logo by itself anyway.

HVAC Panels. The guy thinks that he can do them for $40 or maybe a little less. Deal is we still have the get the 20 orders for them. If everyone who orders gets them then we can lower it even further!! Let me know...and pass this info on the others who have preordered. Thanks guys.... I love you Man!!!

cancerkazoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cancerkazooClick Here to visit cancerkazoo's HomePageSend a Private Message to cancerkazooDirect Link to This Post
Well we have 26 as of now. I can't wait!
1986GTV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2002 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986GTV8Send a Private Message to 1986GTV8Direct Link to This Post
So, what is the latest on these?
PFF
System Bot
hallsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2002 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hallsmanSend a Private Message to hallsmanDirect Link to This Post
They have starting tooling for them as of about September 17, and you can still preorder until they start actually selling them. I think. But if you wait, you have to pay extra for the 6 color inverter and grahpics I think. I can't beleive we got 30-something of them so fast.

Cheers

JMunilla87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2002 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JMunilla87GTSend a Private Message to JMunilla87GTDirect Link to This Post
i can hardly wait
Imperlioni

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2002 04:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ImperlioniClick Here to visit Imperlioni's HomePageSend a Private Message to ImperlioniDirect Link to This Post
Count me in,

------------------
Silver 1985 Fiero GT --- Under intense reconstruction.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock