Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Here they are! The WCF sponsored 89/90 Fiero pics! (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
Here they are! The WCF sponsored 89/90 Fiero pics! by Boomtastic
Started on: 03-02-2002 07:24 PM
Replies: 186
Last post by: Sleeper on 03-06-2002 08:54 PM
MsBeth

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MsBethClick Here to visit MsBeth's HomePageSend a Private Message to MsBethDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:
Now your going to run your mouth??? I posted my opinion!!! WCF was wrong for leaving them the way they DID!! Being an A$$hole is what you have to do to get your point across sometime's huh?? I was just standing up for Chester, Elvira, Boom, and Mrs. Beth... I'm sorry that everyone or anyone think's that I was being an A-hole!!! sorry..

Smooth, I for one would like to thank you for your support and understanding. It means a lot to me. Thank you !

MsBeth

IP: Logged
MsBeth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MsBethClick Here to visit MsBeth's HomePageSend a Private Message to MsBethDirect Link to This Post

MsBeth

1002 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by fierobear:
So, he's getting reamed for his trouble.

You are so off base it isn't even amusing anymore. Do you get it? He LEFT US... that is what he is getting reamed for - HIS LACK of planning and attention to detail. NOT, I repeat, NOT because he tried to do something nice for the Fiero community. How many times do we all have to say this he was not responsible for the museums mix up but he was responsible for leaving us behind ~IT WAS HIS EVENT.

Someone else said if we called them or pmd them we'd find them embarrassed - my arse ... I can't speak for anyone but me - unlike some folks around here- but why in the holy fiero gods would I want to talk to them - they have our #s and email addys from the original listing- don't you think they'd call or email to smooth things over - after all it was their mess not mine. I for one have not recieved nor seen an apology from
Eric N. If there was one and I missed it please someone send me the link ....

MsBeth

Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by onfire:

[/B]

I really don't care about all the rest of these going-on's... but I want that tach!!!!! And the speedo too.

------------------

1988 Quad 4 Coupe 5 speed
1986 GT 5 speed, 1984 SC Auto
AOL: LastMinuteBastrd AIM: SavedbyJebus

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MsBeth:

Smooth, I for one would like to thank you for your support and understanding. It means a lot to me. Thank you !

MsBeth

Your SOOOOoooooo Welcome maam' I usually don't become as some have said "an a$$hole" very often.. I WILL become one UNLESS, I KNOW I'M STANDING ON THE *RIGHT SIDE* of the fence! I still hope that you had a good trip. Sound's like you, Boom, Chester and Mrs. Elvira made the best out of what SHOULD have been "*THE BEST*" trip EVER!!! Steve "Smooth"

------------------

www.thefibersmith.com Technical Support (903) 825-7744
"Smoooooth GT"
Euro Rear taillight's, Shaved door handles, sidetrim, Custom-Double-side scoop's, sail scoop's, Custom 'VENTED' hood, Rustang decklid scoop, BMW Z~3 vent's, Ferrari~308 headlight cover's, Custom RE-designed Fender's, Custom made-front and rear fascia's...

MsBeth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MsBethClick Here to visit MsBeth's HomePageSend a Private Message to MsBethDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:
Your SOOOOoooooo Welcome maam' I usually don't become as some have said "an a$$hole" very often.. I WILL become one UNLESS, I KNOW I'M STANDING ON THE *RIGHT SIDE* of the fence! I still hope that you had a good trip. Sound's like you, Boom, Chester and Mrs. Elvira made the best out of what SHOULD have been "*THE BEST*" trip EVER!!! Steve "Smooth"

So true Steve. We did make the best of it. . We are even planning a trip to Alabama for the swap meet - Chester and Elvira are the best traveling companions. And Boom, well what can you say about Boomer? The man can plan a trip better than any human. He has never disappointed me! We travel a bit and the transportation, accommodations and festivities have always been right on!

It may not have been the best trip of my life (and it should have been) but it is without a doubt one of the top 100.

I say Alabama here we come! I heard there is this great Mexican place to eat.

MsBeth

chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 06:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

- no party, no tour, no nothing. He could have just gone to see the car by himself or with a few friends,

Hmmm, well unfortunatly we weren't involved in most of this and what did happen went by so fast you can't tell where we are on the video tape Maybe it would have been better if he went himself first that way this would not have been an issue. Would have kept me from flying out to see an 84 but I don't think it would have changed the way things happened. So to this I say, Yeah, whatever!

------------------

Modified 2.8
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension

Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:
Hmmm... interesting dash. '84 Temp & Fuel gauges, 150mph Speedo, and 7k redline tach (speedo & tach appear to be backlit). Wierd combo... guess It matches the car.

Take a closer look... It's side lit. Just like all other 84's.. It's just in the backlit stlye/font..

------------------

Need Production Info? www.ClassicFiero.com

Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

Haze_Performance

7452 posts
Member since Mar 2000

Originally posted by Old Lar:
Not to nit-pic but Chritine was a 1958 Plymouth Fury.

The Fury that was used in the movie is in the VOLO Auto Museum here in IL. (Not sure if they had more than 1) It was at the WOW show, it was in there display. There was a sign that it was the Original Movie Car. (???)

------------------

Need Production Info? www.ClassicFiero.com

Elvira

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElviraSend a Private Message to ElviraDirect Link to This Post
The Green Hornet car was at the Petersen Museum, as well as Magnum PI car, Emergency 51 rescue vehicle, the batmobile, and several others. We will get some pics posted later on. Chester will hopefully be back home in a few as he is going in to take some Bereivement leave as, to make this past weekend a little more difficult, his grandmother passed away. But on a good note, hey Boomtastic, how many days until we leave for Alabama???

------------------
Elvira
Blue 87GT
Black 86GT 5sp x 2
86SC t-top 58k miles
84 Indy
87 4-seater

Ferrari Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ferrari FanClick Here to visit Ferrari Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Ferrari FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gtsonly:
Nothing against WCF or anybody, but I have yet to see a Fiero Function go down without problems. 2001, Williamsburg VA., Fiero Nationals, at a school, could we use the bathrooms? Hell no, we had to walk 3 blocks to the gas station. The whole process never gets completely thought out and people get pissed. Fact of life!!!!!!

Mrs. Boomtastic- you both got something to tell me?

Fierobear, don't take this the wrong way but quit the a__kissing. Just my observation!!!

I was at the one in Williamsburg, still have the pictures from it also

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Elvira:
But on a good note, hey Boomtastic, how many days until we leave for Alabama???

Too many! April 26th, 27th, and 28th. You'll see Southern hospitality at its finest there!

------------------
Boomtastic

PFF
System Bot
MsBeth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MsBethClick Here to visit MsBeth's HomePageSend a Private Message to MsBethDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boomtastic:
Too many! April 26th, 27th, and 28th. You'll see Southern hospitality at its finest there!

Let the planning commence!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

MsBeth

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chester:

Hmmm, well unfortunatly we weren't involved in most of this and what did happen went by so fast you can't tell where we are on the video tape Maybe it would have been better if he went himself first that way this would not have been an issue. Would have kept me from flying out to see an 84 but I don't think it would have changed the way things happened. So to this I say, Yeah, whatever!

MADE you fly out?

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000

You are so off base it isn't even amusing anymore. Do you get it? He LEFT US... that is what he is getting reamed for - HIS LACK of planning and attention to detail. NOT, I repeat, NOT because he tried to do something nice for the Fiero community. How many times do we all have to say this he was not responsible for the museums mix up but he was responsible for leaving us behind ~IT WAS HIS EVENT.

Someone else said if we called them or pmd them we'd find them embarrassed - my arse ... I can't speak for anyone but me - unlike some folks around here- but why in the holy fiero gods would I want to talk to them - they have our #s and email addys from the original listing- don't you think they'd call or email to smooth things over - after all it was their mess not mine. I for one have not recieved nor seen an apology from
Eric N. If there was one and I missed it please someone send me the link ....

MsBeth

When are you going to drop it? Ever?

MsBeth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MsBethClick Here to visit MsBeth's HomePageSend a Private Message to MsBethDirect Link to This Post

MADE you fly out?

Apparently I must need "HOP" (hooked on phonics), because I can't find this statement in Chesters post ANYWHERE - no where do I see the words "Made us fly out"- or anything that even sounds like that.

Perhaps you meant to quote a different post, Fierobear? Or did you forget to read through the entire post before you decided to post?

MsBeth

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Quoted by Fierobear:
"MADE you fly out?"

I guess we can see who wants to keep things stirred up now don't we? And to think just a few minutes ago on another thread you yourself asked:
"Doesn't anyone actually *read* before they flame?"

Well Fierobear, or should I call you Mr. why doesn't everyone just let this go? , I don't see anywhere in Chesters post where he says he was MADE to fly out.

Here is a neat trick you should try sometime. READ what they say. Here try it again on this part:
Quoted by Chester:
"Maybe it would have been better if he went himself first that way this would not have been an issue. Would have kept me from flying out to see an 84 but I don't think it would have changed the way things happened."

Where does he say he was MADE to fly? Where?

Come on now mister I want to keep things stirred up, enquiring minds want to know???

MsBeth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MsBethClick Here to visit MsBeth's HomePageSend a Private Message to MsBethDirect Link to This Post

When are you going to drop it? Ever?

I'm sorry since when do you run PFF? Who the he11 do you think you are telling me to drop it? When less than 30 minutes ago you posted to Chester - apparently it's ok when it's you that is posting but no one else has the right to post. Bite Me and crawl back in your hole.

For someone who had nothing to do with this you sure do have a lot of crap spewing out of your postings.

This situation has nothing to do with YOU - so why don't YOU drop it.

MsBeth

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

I'm sorry since when do you run PFF? Who the he11 do you think you are telling me to drop it? When less than 30 minutes ago you posted to Chester - apparently it's ok when it's you that is posting but no one else has the right to post. Bite Me and crawl back in your hole.

For someone who had nothing to do with this you sure do have a lot of crap spewing out of your postings.

This situation has nothing to do with YOU - so why don't YOU drop it.

MsBeth

Originally, a nice guy trying to help smooth things over, make peace. I guess that's out of the question.

OK, consider it dropped.

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

MADE you fly out?

Are you reading impaired as well? Where did I write that anyone MADE me do anything. Dude get a life.

[This message has been edited by chester (edited 03-05-2002).]

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

chester

4063 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Bite Me and crawl back in your hole.
MsBeth

Hahahahahah.... You go girl!

Rob D.

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post

Bite Me and crawl back in your hole.

i've been laughing for 5 minutes over this one LOL

PFF
System Bot
MsBeth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MsBethClick Here to visit MsBeth's HomePageSend a Private Message to MsBethDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jaygee79:
i've been laughing for 5 minutes over this one LOL

They say laughter is good for the soul.

So J- you guys thinking about going to Alabama??? At this point we are planning on Chester,Elvira, Boom and myself from this area- what about you two??? Its gonna be a blast!!!!!! Think about it and let us know.

MsBeth

MsBeth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MsBethClick Here to visit MsBeth's HomePageSend a Private Message to MsBethDirect Link to This Post

MsBeth

1002 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by chester:
Hahahahahah.... You go girl!

Rob D.

Going to Alabama - that's what you meant, right ROB? lol

Beth

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Are we talking caravan?

If I can get my new GT running by then, I might see if I can go too

Steve

------------------

http://kelleyfamilyfieros.50megs.com

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

Going to Alabama - that's what you meant, right ROB? lol

Beth

Not exactly but that too

------------------

Modified 2.8
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension

ironhedno3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ironhedno3Send a Private Message to ironhedno3Direct Link to This Post
msbeth you rock!!!!!!im looking foward to meeting you at the swap meet..what brand of vodka do you like????keith
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:
Are we talking caravan?

If I can get my new GT running by then, I might see if I can go too

Holy smokes - that's a long trip for the car, but then again you do have some time between now and then to get her going. C'mon down - you'd love Alabama!

------------------
Boomtastic

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Boomtastic

2359 posts
Member since May 2000

Originally posted by ironhedno3:
msbeth you rock!!!!!!im looking foward to meeting you at the swap meet..what brand of vodka do you like????keith

MsBeth likes Absolute, but I warn you - most of her (and Elvira's) postings were fueled by this substance! FEAR THE WRATH! :P

------------------
Boomtastic

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post

They say laughter is good for the soul.

So J- you guys thinking about going to Alabama??? At this point we are planning on Chester,Elvira, Boom and myself from this area- what about you two??? Its gonna be a blast!!!!!! Think about it and let us know.

MsBeth

I wish I could, but I don't have the money I don't know about Josh though. He would love it. are you and eric going to be at the meeting? i haven't seen you forever

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jaygee79:
I wish I could, but I don't have the money I don't know about Josh though. He would love it. are you and eric going to be at the meeting? i haven't seen you forever

I'll be there, but MsBeth won't be (she's working). You can tell me all the reasons you and Josh can't go to AL and I'll tell you why you can ...

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
C'MON WHERE ARE MORE PICS!

Sorry to be so blunt but, I think everyone knows what happened by now. So, let's stop the complaining and finger pointing and get on with some pics of the event.

Start posting some pics of the IMSA Fiero and other sites and scenes from the weekend in LA.

Just my .02 worth. Thanks,

------------------
AIM - SWags2933

84 Fiero SE (being modified)
88 Formula

PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
posted by Boomtastic:
"Holy smokes - that's a long trip for the car, but then again you do have some time between now and then to get her going."

What? It isn't THAT bad. It just quits the second it starts. Gotta be something stupid we are just over looking.
Once that thing starts and runs again, it's quickly going to Kick Hill for a show quality make over!!!

Steve

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:
[b]C'MON WHERE ARE MORE PICS!
[/B]

I'm editing, I'm editing!

------------------
Boomtastic

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boomtastic:
I'm editing, I'm editing!

edit faster...please

------------------
AIM - SWags2933

88 Formula

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:
edit faster...please

I have over 400 pictures. I'll post a few as I can. Here's a few of the West Coast club and friends ..

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Boomtastic

2359 posts
Member since May 2000

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Boomtastic

2359 posts
Member since May 2000

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
MORE, MORE, MORE...heheh, just can't get enough of good looking Fieros.

------------------
AIM - SWags2933

88 Formula

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
We want more pics
sloth85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2002 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sloth85GTSend a Private Message to sloth85GTDirect Link to This Post
SWEET A$$ scoops!!! Whose car is that? and what's the deal with those scoops?

------------------

Dan
1985 Silver GT

400HP LT1 Conversion has begun......

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave