MERA owners in Michigan help! by batousai666
Started on: 06-23-2009 11:39 AM
Replies: 201
Last post by: batousai666 on 04-15-2011 02:15 PM
mera7

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2011 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

bump to print!!

it is time to cull the info i got here and from the "Paradise" thread for a comprehensive look at "What really a Mera is"
someone has to do it
the first page (of four) took 20 sheets, one side printing. i will use the backs for notes pertaining to said page.

time for a VALUEPAK of highlight markers.
thanks to everyone who has posted stuff in here, if you are lucky it may show up in print in a book or website for the Mera.

Daniel-
Mera X

*EDIT*
awww man i ran out of paper.....almost got it. should have gone back to back
55 out of 65 pages printed so far. wait till i try the Paradise thread and its 64 pages to date

you need to take donations for paper, printer ink, and highlighters...
IP: Logged
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
lets see if i can kick the dust off............

right on!!!
so its been requested that i make a "Is My Car A Mera" .....thread.
its already here just not finished...guess i could rebuild this?

more to come......
thanks Julian and Rodney for the "push"

Daniel

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 04-07-2011).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
here we go......Mera only parts i have

panel "bumper"

2 slat aluminum grill....

1987 Mera Leather seats....also in #6001 and #7004

louvered 2 piece headlight covers.....

Vitaloni mirrors.....dr side Manual- pass side powered

control switch for mirrors....wires ran to passenger side only.

deck lid cross bar.....

Ford Reverse Lights.....with matching drywall screws. this is a good one

now this passenger sail of mine is messed up. but it is Mera and it is common with the prototype in the fact that the back is flat.
as far as all your Meras, they should have ribbed backs, to me this is important for what? i do not know yet, but i do have faith

inside

i also have the Mera1 amber turn signal lenses. and Red Carello brake ....similar to the Mera #6001.

the aluminum plate in the rear to panel out the trunk i have as well as the round SE design found in the Mera #6001 proto type.

really, only things missing i have found out are the Fiero Lace wheels with the Mera center covers, the mera tail pipes (which i have now) and the Mera Build Sitcker in the trunk. now that last one is the whole ballgame tho damn.....still dont have it 2 years later.

but i do feel why more confident than i did on page one here i see

i "True Fiero Win" story, i must say.

till later

Daniel-
Mera X

Julian

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JulianSend a Private Message to JulianDirect Link to This Post
AWSOME JOB DANIEL,

OK.... so I took a few hours to read your thread. I don't claim to be an expert of MERA's but like every MERA owner, you learn, you talk to Rodney, I spoke with Bob Bracy in 2000 and I visit many MERA PFF threads. I'm also getting better at pointing out kit Mera's over real Meras. OK so here goes...

In my oppinion you have a MERA. You have too much in comon to be a kit....

So, why do I say that? Facts: no ID sticker, whrong exhaust, Carello brake lights, missing Ford backup lights (added later). More facts: wood louver... all these fact's can be explained.... let's say the original owner had a rear end car accident.... order a panel, fix the exhaust, repaint the underide of hood, cut in the Ford lights since kit panels didn't have them.... this is just a hypathetical theory. Wood louver looks like it has the slatted view vents..... could be because the person who put it there tried to make it like the MERA panel that was there........

To me everything says MERA.... Nothing rules it out. But where is the caviat...the proof???? That's the hard part.

Give up on Vin sequence.... a customer back in 1987 could go in and order a NEW 1987 Fiero with all the options he wanted then had the MERA option added.... right after him, someone could walk in to a dealership and buy a 1987 that was still on the lot (New) and order the MERA option. Dealers had a lot of stock to pick from and thus vin order has nothing to do with MERA build order.

The fact that there are SE's as MERA's is good for you.

Have you ever run a CARFAX on your car? It may say something about a rear end accident.... I ran one and found out I had a crated GM engine replacement. I think you need to contact the person you bought it from to get more info of WHY the Ford lights were cut in.

Anyways....that's my 2 cents.

Daniel, check something for me... inside your car on the rear glass.... since you can only see out the top half due to the higher rear deck.... what do you see on the bottom half of the gass? Engine?, black-out sticker? If it's the sticker is it symetrical on both the driver and passenger side?

Good Luck.

------------------
Julian - MERA #8071

[This message has been edited by Julian (edited 04-07-2011).]

Julian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JulianSend a Private Message to JulianDirect Link to This Post

Julian

515 posts
Member since Nov 2000
Daniel...

You interested in a set of MERA reproduction sail panles for about $200/pair? You paint them.
Three bolt mount from the inside like the real MERA..... but you will need to cut the slats out on the passenger side.
I may order a set for my self since my driver side is warped a bit.... or maybe I'll buy the driver side & you buy the passenger side.

Let me know....

------------------
Julian - MERA #8071

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Julian:

Daniel, check something for me... inside your car on the rear glass.... since you can only see out the top half due to the higher rear deck.... what do you see on the bottom half of the gass? Engine?, black-out sticker? If it's the sticker is it symetrical on both the driver and passenger side?

Good Luck.

i got the black out sticker that goes up the drivers side only. the other is open for the "look out"

and i did a car fax when i bought the car. it only had 2 entries.
one on 5/7/98 here in Bloomfield Hills, MI and the other in FL on 10/9/2008 by the guy i bought from, Heath.

no mention of an accident or anything. but i have evidence that Mera X took a hit too the front end. i think it ran over something big in the road and the impact tore off the 3 holes in the front under the grill and that may be the clue to my different exhaust. ripped it right off!
could be a reason as to where my OeM wheels are too.....bent

unless i got such an early 1987 Mera that the Mera Tail pipes were not concieved as of then

now to the sail panel.....i have to pass. i gots no dough at the moment. plus i can cut out the bad spot like with the new one.
i got a Torx bit to take off the seat belt mount so i can get under there to see what i have. but most likely someone broke the slats in the OEM sail and tried to fix them.

thanks for showing a renewed interest in this subject.....

Daniel

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
and to add to the CarFax subject.........

i got this out of the NewsLetters. 4 UNREGISTERED MERA!!?? jolly good....i got a BloomField Hills 1st registeration in the right city for that consideration. the closest Secretary of State to CC is in BloomField Hills Awesome!!
another "BombShell" a la TopGear!!! goodnight, folks.....

Daniel-
Mera X

Julian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JulianSend a Private Message to JulianDirect Link to This Post
Rear window blackout is consistent with MERA's.... left off on the passenger side to allow view through slats in sail panel.

------------------
Julian - MERA #8071

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
I concur and it should be noted that the strip is below the deck lid (at least on my vehicles) so having it is no impact on rear vision capability. My previous kit car (F308) did not have any strip there.

Nelson

Rear window blackout is consistent with MERA's....

Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2011 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post
How about some pictures of the brackets that hold on the front bumper. Are your bumper foam filled? Also the area just behind the lower air dam. On the sides that are still there. The front aluminum grill (closeups of the welds and risers) The edge of the front lid along the side. The mesh under the grills on the rear deck lid. The fiberglass around the exhaust pipes where they go around the trunk. The fiberglass where it ends under the trunk.

Rodney Dickman
Mera Registry
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2011 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

How about some pictures of the brackets that hold on the front bumper. Are your bumper foam filled? Also the area just behind the lower air dam. On the sides that are still there. The front aluminum grill (closeups of the welds and risers) The edge of the front lid along the side. The mesh under the grills on the rear deck lid. The fiberglass around the exhaust pipes where they go around the trunk. The fiberglass where it ends under the trunk.

Rodney Dickman
Mera Registry

i already have some of these pictures.....

front Bumper and yes it feels like its got some really fragile foam of some sort inside.

2 Slat grill

not sure if this is the angle you need.....

more to come if the sun comes out, not lookin good, tho....

thanks for the help guys....

Daniel

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 04-08-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Julian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JulianSend a Private Message to JulianDirect Link to This Post

Rodney,

Great tell tales....but what are you looking for with "The edge of the front lid along the side." Never heard that one.

------------------
Julian - MERA #8071

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
check these out........

just like my Mera. aluminum plates, pop riveted. totally boss!!!

soooo many more!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel-
Mera X
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post
From what I can see it is a real Mera. I know I looked up the VIN at one time. Send me the VIN again and I'll double check it.

Rodney Dickman
Mera Registry
Julian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JulianSend a Private Message to JulianDirect Link to This Post

From what I can see it is a real Mera. I know I looked up the VIN at one time. Send me the VIN again and I'll double check it.

Rodney Dickman
Mera Registry

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (joking) Rodney, please don't tell me that is all he had to do is give you a VIN .... I thougt that was a "given".... we could of avoided 2 years of posts? LOL Mind you the pics are awsome...... fingers crossed---- please make the "x" turn into a number already!

------------------
Julian - MERA #8071

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post
I do not have all the VIN's and I'm sure I checked for his and I did not have it. I just want to be sure.

Rodney

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

I do not have all the VIN's and I'm sure I checked for his and I did not have it. I just want to be sure.

Rodney

right on! here you go, thanks.

1G2PF1193HP209384

yeah....if it was only that simple huh, Julian. if it is/was on the list all along.....i could have hats and shirts, already have a mera coffee mug.....

thanks again guys.....

Daniel

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 04-11-2011).]

Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Rodney, do you have the VIN for # 8011 already? If not let me know. By the way, your 1 in lowering ball joints worked great on my Mera.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

right on! here you go, thanks.

1G2PF1193HP209384

Daniel

I do not have it. I have 7001 but not 7002. 7003 up to 7016 and then 7018.

Rodney

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Originally posted by Rick 88:

Rodney, do you have the VIN for # 8011 already? If not let me know. By the way, your 1 in lowering ball joints worked great on my Mera.

Yes. Ends in 4413.

Rodney

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Rodney

ok, thanks. but let me get a clear view...you do not have the VIN for #7002??

could i be #7002? that would be cool.
ohhh and could you tell me if any of the early Meras you have are on SE platforms?

thanks

Daniel

PFF
System Bot
Julian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JulianSend a Private Message to JulianDirect Link to This Post
OK Daniel,

By process of elimination..... what MERA's do we know are out there that are not on Rodneys registry....

7004 ?

I think you said 7004 was found right? I will add a smiley the ones that are found. Or are they all MIA? Also we need to know what ones were NOT SE's.
You can't just pick a number if you do not know what one is yours........I agree on the MERA..... so MERA-X sounds pretty good right now. An early build.
Did you find out how 7001 and 7017 were confirmed? Trunk stickers?

Unless you want to be known as "MERA234567891011121314151618?"....

------------------
Julian - MERA #8071

[This message has been edited by Julian (edited 04-13-2011).]

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
I have 7014 and it is confirmed via a Mera build sticker.

Nelson

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Rodney

You would have to ask Rodney. but, if i read this right it is already done and the only # missing IS #7002.
not to assume anything but.... "one car, two holes." i like that. i will not be running out saying i have #7002.
but its a 3 way, #7002 or #7017 or NOT AT ALL. but we seem to have come to an accord, on that last one

but its a new lead to pursue. i also plan to hit Fiero/car shows over on the EastSide more this year, to hopefully get the attention of someone that worked on the Mera or knows about them thru the Industry. it is Detroit after all.

Mera #7002...i do like that and i was born in Feb. thats cool too......still got the hope!!

Daniel

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 04-12-2011).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
ok after re-reading Rodneys Quote i see some confusion.....i know Rodney has #7004-#7006 becuase he has confirmed them eariler.
#7004 is in Sweden. Indy Resto-Guy has #7006. and #7005 was on Ebay with that awfull interior.

so this leads me to believe.....#7002 and #7017 are missing, correct??

Daniel

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
this still boggles my mind.....Mera #6001

Drivers Mirror taken last weekend by me.

Passenger side taken by Ron T last year.........

Rodney, do you Know if they sold Vitroloni sets in this configuration?
or as it seems to me, these are both a set of Powered (L/R) and a set of non powered(L/R) then split and mixed?? anybody know??

as some may know i have the opposite of this....
thanks again..

Daniel

Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Dan these cars were built one at a time early on. Who is to say they did not install the mirrors differently from car to car. Your mirror set up make more sense than the one on the prototype.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
you know thats what i thought. then it occured to me that one would mess up the ProtoType, no?
but on the first ones to sell, use the correct setup. like mine thats what led me to say i was a prototype of some sort.
now i think with the proper mirror set up i have, i could be a sold version from the real Mera production.
and with Rodney stating that he does not have #7002. its starting to play itself outquestion?
lets say that the head of Pontiac sales NorthAmerica located in Detroit Mi wanted a Mera....
would he have to have it registered in his name or the companys name?? or not at all with the right GM license plate
maybe they were given to GM/Pontiac exects as a "bonus" you know how they love their bonuses??
plus one that looks like a Mera. hell yeah why would'nt a guy!!

also i have DMV papers with a 1998 title request. well, they told me they only keep records here in MI for 10 years.
well my 1998 date is 11 years away from when i got it in 2009. so this leads me to question if this is the FIRST ever title request.
also with the discovery by a Mr.Chapman to there being 4 unregistered Mera out there, Mera X could be one on them,too.

now i am not sure if the unregistered Mera have serial numbers thats in Rodneys area, he may know that answer.
but lets say that the unregistered Mera are outside and not numbered.
that gives me two chances at being a Mera, the missing #7002 or one of the UnRegistered 4. hell thats 5 chances
also with my car orginally comming from that side of MI (The AutoMotive side of the world, for that matter) in 1998 is also a BIG PLUS.
not to mention, being only 15 miles from the prototype most of its life is something to consider too. fun fun fun!!! i love it!!

Daniel

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 04-13-2011).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

ok after re-reading Rodneys Quote i see some confusion.....i know Rodney has #7004-#7006 becuase he has confirmed them eariler.
#7004 is in Sweden. Indy Resto-Guy has #7006. and #7005 was on Ebay with that awfull interior.

so this leads me to believe.....#7002 and #7017 are missing, correct??

Daniel

More than that but those are the early 87 Meras I do not have the VIN's for.

Rodney

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

this still boggles my mind.....Mera #6001

Drivers Mirror taken last weekend by me.

Passenger side taken by Ron T last year.........

Rodney, do you Know if they sold Vitroloni sets in this configuration?
or as it seems to me, these are both a set of Powered (L/R) and a set of non powered(L/R) then split and mixed?? anybody know??

as some may know i have the opposite of this....
thanks again..

Daniel

My guess is the opening under the mirror was too large and they changed the door molds after this 86 was made to accept the Vitaloni mirrors. One would need to take a mirror off the 86 Mera and see. Maybe they lost the gaskets?? One can only guess.

Early 87 Mera's only had the power passenger mirror. At least according the the 87 Mera sales literature Corporate Concepts published.

Rodney

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 04-13-2011).]

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
7014 has dual power mirrors as well as the standard two mirror joystick. Is that considered an early production model?

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 04-13-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

7014 has dual power mirrors as well as the standard two mirror joystick. Is that considered an early production model?

Nelson

Nope....seems the early ones had passenger power only. sorry.

i like this fact. thanks Rodney. and i understand that you got more 1987's missing, but after #7018, correct?

thanks for the info.....

Daniel
Julian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JulianSend a Private Message to JulianDirect Link to This Post
Getting close Daniel......

so there is 7002 and 7017..... but could be some after that too? Or are we down to only two? Facts only, and no assumptions..... 2 or more than 2? Explain agin why you are not looking past 7017.

------------------
Julian - MERA #8071

*edit*

OK I read back and I see the facts clearly now..... 7002 or 7017 have not turned up in the registry and Rodney does not have the VIN's for those 2 early builds. The fact that 7014 has power mirrors we are assuming that from then on, they were all power mirrors. So the fact that MERA-X does not have power mirrors, we will rule out it being a higher build number. There are no facts that there are 4 MERA's out there with NO numbers, or giveaways to GM executives. This is starting to cloud things Daniel. First of all remember that GM had NOTHING to do with the MERA project, it was the DEALERS. So in summary: MERA-X has a STRONG chance that it could be 7002 or 7017.....PERIOD. If these 2 numbers ever surface THEN you can play more "if" scenareos. MERA-x is MERA-x for now.....and concentrate on those 2 build numbers to get proof. GREAT RESEARCH SO FAR.... so close.

[This message has been edited by Julian (edited 04-14-2011).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

OK I read back and I see the facts clearly now..... 7002 or 7017 have not turned up in the registry and Rodney does not have the VIN's for those 2 early builds. The fact that 7014 has power mirrors we are assuming that from then on, they were all power mirrors.
So the fact that MERA-X does not have power mirrors, we will rule out it being a higher build number. There are no facts that there are 4 MERA's out there with NO numbers, or giveaways to GM executives. This is starting to cloud things Daniel. First of all remember that GM had NOTHING to do with the MERA project, it was the DEALERS. So in summary: MERA-X has a STRONG chance that it could be 7002 or 7017.....PERIOD. If these 2 numbers ever surface THEN you can play more "if" scenareos. MERA X is MERA X for now.....and concentrate on those 2 build numbers to get proof. GREAT RESEARCH SO FAR.... so close.
[This

first off, Mera X does have a powered Passenger Vitaloni mirror.
also i said Pontiac Head of sales....not GM. but you know in the locker room things happen.
i know GM looked the other way on the Mera, but they still honored the Warranty thru the dealer and thats GM, no?
its cool, i will keep it to just Pontiac....not like they dont have Exects....or anything

and this is in the Mera Newsletters, typed by Rodney himself.....so i say its evidence not proof, per sae......

Daniel

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 04-14-2011).]

Julian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JulianSend a Private Message to JulianDirect Link to This Post
ok....understood.....

so why are we not including other missing MERAs from Rodneys list? Why only 7002 and 7017?
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

ok....understood.....

so why are we not including other missing MERAs from Rodneys list? Why only 7002 and 7017?

well i would say i am not really, just starting at the front of the line, thats all.
ohhh and cuz Mera #7004 has both mirrors, powered
i should get a hold of JanR.....wonder if he has any more pictures??

actually i wish we had access to #7001 and #7003. to help zero out the Mera identifying scale.
look for the similarities early in the production then document the changes.....as they appear, thru the years.

Daniel

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 04-14-2011).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post
I do not have: 7002, 7013, 7017, 7020, 7021, 7025, 7028, 7029, 7030, 7035, 7040, 7041, 7042, 7044, 7047, 7048, 7051, 7052, 7054, 7055, 7057, 7059, 7060, 7061, 7062, 7064, 7066, 7074, 7076, 7084. I have 7085 as the last 87 on my list from Corporate Concepts. I do not know if there was a 7086 and up Mera.

Rodney Dickman
Mera Registry
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000
In my Mera Registry files and stuff I may by chance have a few other Meras I located thru the years. I would have to go thru a lot of stuff and try to see. So little free time these days.

Rodney

Julian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JulianSend a Private Message to JulianDirect Link to This Post
Rodney, you do a lot for all of us...... I think I speak for all MERA Aficionados when I say thank you.

------------------
Julian - MERA #8071

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Rodney, you do a lot for all of us...... I think I speak for all MERA Aficionados when I say thank you.

and as always i am sure all of us would be willing to help you out with a little Spring Cleaning tis the season.....
Mera Reunion at Rodneys??? i do yard work too

Daniel

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 04-15-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay