Started on: 06-12-2002 07:57 PM
Replies: 216
Last post by: katore8105 on 03-06-2010 12:58 PM
Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2003 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Avery Montembeault:

THANK YOU for being another person who took on the challenge of building up a duke despite the heavy "Want horsepower, drop in a v8, its the ONLY way" mentality.

Yea, there is a lot of that attitude going on around here. Perhaps some people are just afraid of change.

------------------
Fiero-related Conversions Performed:

1985 SE 3800 Series 1 SC 4T60-E
1987 Coupe 3800 Series II 4T60-E
1987 SE 3.4 TDC 5-speed
1984 Coupe SBC V8 non-OD to 4T60 OD swap

http://dtcc.cz28.com

IP: Logged
erikred

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2003 04:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for erikredSend a Private Message to erikredDirect Link to This Post
H+M Performance sells remanufactured 3.0 cranks for $178. Not sure what the core is though. They also list a #499311 crank for $60 which is reported to be good for 7600 RPM. The 311 is 3" stroke the 3.0 is 3.6".

I have figured out a way to do all my parts for my build up cheap, with the exception of the head. I am trying to find out which factory casting flows the best, I do not want to do major surgery to get good numbers and the stock flow is weak for what I want to do. Any ideas or leads?

Erik-

mrossum

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2003 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by erikred:

I have figured out a way to do all my parts for my build up cheap, with the exception of the head. I am trying to find out which factory casting flows the best, I do not want to do major surgery to get good numbers and the stock flow is weak for what I want to do. Any ideas or leads?

Erik-

been told that cast. #552 cyl head flows best.

Monza76

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2003 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Monza76Click Here to visit Monza76's HomePageSend a Private Message to Monza76Direct Link to This Post
This question has probably already been asked, but, is there a bearing cap girdle for the Duke that would strengthen the lower block of an otherwise stock engine?

Would this help or is the crank itself the problem?

Is there a stronger crank which will work with the stock pistons and rods?

I am looking at the (remote) possibility that I would build a reliable Duke in the 120 to 150hp range so I am now gathering as much new information as I can. My website contains all of the information I have gathered so far so take a look and let me know what I have missed.

BTW sounds like an awesome engine project, been a great read.

Ira

------------------
Ira Crummey
1984 econo coupe (soon to depart)
1985 coupe (work in progress)
The Iron Duke Resource Site

[This message has been edited by Monza76 (edited 03-08-2003).]

T-top Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2003 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for T-top FieroSend a Private Message to T-top FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrossum:

been told that cast. #552 cyl head flows best.

That's what I've heard too. I have one now that I'm using for my "performance" build up.

Pat

------------------

84SE w/ T-Tops

Fierobsessed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2003 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedDirect Link to This Post
I just had a good laugh, I just found out that a mercruiser 3.0 Wont fit into a Fiero, unless you get an Archie kit. It's an Iron duke with A SBC bolt pattern. Its also missing the side water inlet that you would need for a Fiero. So much for that idea. However, I may purchase a 3.0 crank very soon, it shows promise.

------------------

"How do I get one of those Smileys that rolls back and forth accross the screen?" -Archie

mrossum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2003 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumDirect Link to This Post
MAN I LOVE THIS CAR. still don't have power numbers, but will get them soon.......
mrossum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2003 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumDirect Link to This Post

mrossum

804 posts
Member since Oct 2000
someone called a few minutes ago to pick a race with me. gotta love it....

------------------
86 econo coupe-ground stompin' stroker 4 cyl, 88 rear cradle, koni's with coil overs, lowered 3 inches, mr2 spoiler on decklid. e-mail ossum1@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by mrossum (edited 03-24-2003).]

CaddyRob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2003 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaddyRobClick Here to visit CaddyRob's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaddyRobDirect Link to This Post
Any new news on this car, the weather is warm and I figure it should be out tearing up the streets!
Elenor84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2003 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Elenor84Click Here to visit Elenor84's HomePageSend a Private Message to Elenor84Direct Link to This Post
Ya I would love to see some pic's! I hate to say it but the v8 guys do show alot of pictures...

------------------

fix her up

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2003 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fix her upSend a Private Message to fix her upDirect Link to This Post
I checked with H&M Performance about availability, price and core deposit on the Mercruiser crank. The crank cost $178.00 and has a $60.00 core charge, for a total of $238.00. Here is the problem, and I am not sure which crank to get. One stock number has two piece bearings and the has one piece bearings. Which one would you use? I think I have heard of one piece bearings, butI am not sure how they work or what they look like. Anybody got any ideas?
Jim

------------------
87 Gold GT down for upgrades
86 Red coupe ana duke 5 speed running now daily driver
84 IRM Turbo Duke, Loaded with goodies
84 Silver SE Parts

PFF
System Bot
fix her up

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2003 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fix her upSend a Private Message to fix her upDirect Link to This Post

fix her up

73 posts
Member since Oct 2001
Darn Double post

[This message has been edited by fix her up (edited 04-21-2003).]

mrossum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2003 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fix her up:

I checked with H&M Performance about availability, price and core deposit on the Mercruiser crank. The crank cost $178.00 and has a $60.00 core charge, for a total of $238.00. Here is the problem, and I am not sure which crank to get. One stock number has two piece bearings and the has one piece bearings. Which one would you use? I think I have heard of one piece bearings, butI am not sure how they work or what they look like. Anybody got any ideas?
Jim

maybe they are talking about 1 or 2 piece rear main seal. if so, i would use 1 piece seal. they leak less. if they are really talking about 1 piece bearings, i would like to know how they get them on the crank??? just my 2 cents worth..........charley j

------------------
86 econo coupe-ground stompin' stroker 4 cyl, 88 rear cradle, koni's with coil overs, lowered 3 inches, mr2 spoiler on decklid. e-mail ossum1@hotmail.com

mrossum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2003 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumDirect Link to This Post

mrossum

804 posts
Member since Oct 2000

Originally posted by CaddyRob:

Any new news on this car, the weather is warm and I figure it should be out tearing up the streets!

one thing after another. when i lowered the car, i didn't take into consideration that the rear struts would be to long. they bottom out when i go over any bumps. koni said $200 each to shorten them. car is sitting till i can convince the war dept. (wife) thar i really need that money. driving me crazy to see the car sitting, but have to feed the kids first.

------------------

mrossum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2003 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumDirect Link to This Post

mrossum

804 posts
Member since Oct 2000

Originally posted by Elenor84:

Ya I would love to see some pic's! I hate to say it but the v8 guys do show alot of pictures...

didn't take many pics of the build up on car. kinda built it over time, and without any real intentions of building it. bought it 7 years ago, and didn't do anything except drive it for 4 years. didn't even know if it had an air filter in it. then i lowered it 2 inches, and the rest is history. will round up what pics i do have and get them posted. am working on converting a 93 up camaro p[ower rack into the car. will take plenty of photos of that job...................charley j

------------------

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2003 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
Would love to here how the duke is doing. Thank you for doing what a lot of us duke owners want to do! Keep up the good work.
Monza76

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2003 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Monza76Click Here to visit Monza76's HomePageSend a Private Message to Monza76Direct Link to This Post
How about a recap of the engine build, I know you have outlined everything here but this has become a very big thread, a condensed version would be very helpful to those of us who would like to try something similar (if not quite so ambitious). I would like a stronger Duke, but I am not pushing as far as you have. I don't mean to have you go over everything, just the high lights of what worked such as:

- what block?
- what crank?
- did crank or block require machine work?
- what connecting rods and pistons?
- what head or head modifications?
- what head gasket?
- what cam?
- what fuel system and modifications ?(injectors, etc.)
- any problem with flywheel or clutch?
- what oil pump?

You can fill in any gaps I may have missed.

I am so glad to see that there are still a few people out there who feel that a four cylinder Fiero is still a valid alternative. It seems that , too often, the engine swap guys put down anyone who suggests building a better Duke. Usually there responses mean well, the cost of doing a 2.5 right is very high, but often they forget the complexity and cost involved in a swap as well. I would like about 120hp, more would be better but I am realistic about what I can accomplish with my funds and abilities. The Duke is compact and logically laid out so that it is so much easier to work on then most of the alternatives as well.

Keep up the good work

Ira

Monza76

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2003 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Monza76Click Here to visit Monza76's HomePageSend a Private Message to Monza76Direct Link to This Post

Monza76

1298 posts
Member since Jul 2002
Some more quick questions:
Has anyone actually used the Mercruiser 3.0L crank and can comment on what machine work was required and what pistons and rods to use for near stock compression ratio?

What about the 2.5 used in the late 1970s RWD Sunbird (non-crossflow head), does it have a better crank and if so will it fit the later block?

Sorry but I cannot control my curiosity. And I am Still curious.

Ira

jlhuber

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2003 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jlhuberSend a Private Message to jlhuberDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monza76:Has anyone actually used the Mercruiser 3.0L crank and can comment on what machine work was required and what pistons and rods to use for near stock compression ratio?

I dunno about yall, but if I am gonna go through the trouble of swapping in a different crank, it is not gonna end up with stock compression. I am thinking 13:1 ...unless its turboed

Originally posted by Monza76:What about the 2.5 used in the late 1970s RWD Sunbird...

'70s Sunbird? Can't recall ever seeing one of those. Could I get some more info from you, or anyone else.

------------------
--Jess--
AIM/YIM: asyferme

If you expect the unexpected, was it really even UNexpected in the first place?

'85 SE, 2.5, 5spd (350 standing by waiting for ole duke to puke)
'86 SE, 2.8, auto (pushrod 3.4 swap on hold)

'02 Yamaha R6, blue/white, 3600 miles, LIGHT case of roadrash, for sale. Will accept Fiero(s) and/or parts as PARTIAL trade.

Monza76

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2003 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Monza76Click Here to visit Monza76's HomePageSend a Private Message to Monza76Direct Link to This Post
Around 1976 Pontiac was given a version of the Chevy Monza with the 2.5L Iron Duke. The engine was a response to the Vega engine which had a habit of self destructing. The Sunbird name lasted until the model was dropped for the new FWD J2000 but after a couple of years they dusted off the name and stuck it on the FWD. I owned a Chevy Monza Towne coupe (their spelling) but I liked the style of the Pontiac.
The 2.5 in those cars did not have the crossflow head (carb and exhaust were on the same side) but the basic engine block was there, with a little mors internal structure (probably similar to the S10 engine). It did not make very much horsepower, typical of the late 70s, definitely less than 90, possibly less than 80 (remember 305 V8s from that era had only about 120hp, 350s ranged from 150 to 200).

this is the only pic I could find, a 1980 coupe.
Ira
Monza76

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2003 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Monza76Click Here to visit Monza76's HomePageSend a Private Message to Monza76Direct Link to This Post
So let me see if I have this right:

- stock block 1985
- Mercruiser crank (3.0L) (older type)
- Aftermarket rods and pistons (carefully figure out the correct numbers to end up with about 10:1 CR)
- Quality rebuild parts (bearings gaskets etc.)
- Improved cam, but nothing too radical.
- Machine head for BBC rocker studs and use roller rockers for BBC
- Mild port job on stock head (gasket match intake and exhaust, open up intake ports slightly remove some of the swirl vane material)
- Holley Throttle body with mildly modified stock intake.
- Stock electronics
- Free flowing exhaust

Did I miss anything?

What sort of power and reliability should this provide?

[This message has been edited by Monza76 (edited 05-25-2003).]

PFF
System Bot
mrossum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2003 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumDirect Link to This Post
3.250 stroke crank from 63-70 nova 153. have to have an adapter from 1 piece to 2 piece rear main seal. had to machine about 3/4" off back of crank and drill a new flywhel bolt pattern in what was left. custom aluminum flywheel was then made to match the crank. crower 6" sportsman rods. .030" over silvolite hypereutectic pistons. nothing fancy about pistons. stock configuration for fiero worked well. if you want less conpression, you need custom pistons. arp studs for the main journals and the head. schneider racing custom ground cam. cam specs: lift-.493" int, .465" exh. duration-260 deg gross, 202 deg @ .050" lift. lobe seperation-110. kinda mild cause the car has to pass smog. good port and polish in cyl head. i used a 87-92 s-10 head with 642 casting number. all the race car machinests said this is the head that breathes the best. had to make a little adapter for the intake manifold to fit. stock size stainless valves. titanium keepers and locks. 454 screw in studs (7/16"). had to machine the head for these to fit. also had to have the guide plates laser cut. crower 1.8 stainless roller rockers for intake, and 1.7 for the exhaust. custom length crower hardened pushrods. 454 injector in my stock tbi unit. changed the stock header type manifold to a 180 degree cast iron manifold with a custom built 2 into 1 header pipe. 21 psi fuel pressure is what it finally took to get it to stop running extreme lean. made my own fuel pressure regulator, and used a stock type v-6 fiero fuel pump.

------------------

[This message has been edited by mrossum (edited 06-06-2003).]

87GTZ34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2003 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTZ34Send a Private Message to 87GTZ34Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monza76:

So let me see if I have this right:

- stock block 1985
- Mercruiser crank (3.0L) (older type)
- Aftermarket rods and pistons (carefully figure out the correct numbers to end up with about 10:1 CR)
- Quality rebuild parts (bearings gaskets etc.)
- Improved cam, but nothing too radical.
- Machine head for BBC rocker studs and use roller rockers for BBC
- Mild port job on stock head (gasket match intake and exhaust, open up intake ports slightly remove some of the swirl vane material)
- Holley Throttle body with mildly modified stock intake.
- Stock electronics
- Free flowing exhaust

Did I miss anything?

What sort of power and reliability should this provide?

[This message has been edited by Monza76 (edited 05-25-2003).]

This combo looks good but I would make some "subtle" changes...

Use a modified intake to accept "other" throttle bodies, drill and weld in bosses to accept port injectors (aimed directly into the port), then flow bench it to slightly exceed max desired RPMs. To run it, use an after market ECM. Kudos on the thread. My opinion is that power can be made from any starting point and doesn't necessarily require the big $$. (Use the Porsche GT1 as a reference to avoid big $$/HP) So getting a 3X improvement from a stock engine is quite an accomplishement and you should get props for it. Technician did the same thing a while back and caught flack (as well as praise) for his efforts. Most importantly is that you enjoy yourself and have fun with it. G/L

P.S. O-ring the heads next time you take it down. That way when you add the NO2, you won't have any problems.

P.S. Anyone collecting stats on things such ... longest running thread?

[This message has been edited by 87GTZ34 (edited 06-06-2003).]

mrossum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2003 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumDirect Link to This Post
machine work on intake does not work. has a monster vacuum leak. am now gathering parts to put 87-8 intake and tbi on it. all ports line up, but fuel lines and throttle cable are different. will get it done shortly. already made adjustable fuel pressure regulator for 87 style t.b.i.

------------------

87GTZ34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2003 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTZ34Send a Private Message to 87GTZ34Direct Link to This Post
Did you try the port injection conversion? If so that's too bad that it didn't work out. I wouldn't give up on it yet, but I would do what you're doing to make the car driveable. What other TB did you try and what computer did you use? Thanks for the update and continued G/L!
Kento

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2003 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KentoSend a Private Message to KentoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monza76:
I am so glad to see that there are still a few people out there who feel that a four cylinder Fiero is still a valid alternative.

Ira

Ira, What about Clifford Products, their slogan is 4/6=8

Here is their Link. http://cliffordperformanceshop.com/home.htm

------------------
86 "PoSE" Needs every thing but 4 NEW Tires!!! They ride better when new, not like after they sit for 3 years!
http://home.cfl.rr.com/fierose

[This message has been edited by Kento (edited 07-07-2003).]

mrossum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87GTZ34:

Did you try the port injection conversion? If so that's too bad that it didn't work out. I wouldn't give up on it yet, but I would do what you're doing to make the car driveable. What other TB did you try and what computer did you use? Thanks for the update and continued G/L!

port injection is not an option. car has to pass calif smog. 87-8 is legal swap, so on in that direction..............

------------------

Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post

port injection is not an option. car has to pass calif smog. 87-8 is legal swap, so on in that direction..............

You mean you can't port inject it because it wasn't offered in CA with port injection, or because you're using an older block?

It's really nice the way California emissions laws prohibit you from using an inherently cleaner setup (port vs. TBI) on a swapped engine.

TI_3VOM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TI_3VOMSend a Private Message to TI_3VOMDirect Link to This Post
(...but for those of us that don't live out on the left-coast...)

To ask again, does anyone have experience/links/info on converting the 2.5 to port injection?

[This message has been edited by TI_3VOM (edited 07-11-2003).]

roys88fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for roys88fieroClick Here to visit roys88fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to roys88fieroDirect Link to This Post
you know that the 84-86 intake manifolds are different from the 87-88 manifolds, but for 84-86 you can put a holley tbi and is bigger and passes california regulations and it delivers 30% more airflow than stock, if you go to www.fierostore.com you will find it there but you are looking at about $300, its good replacement for stock.
-Roy
mrossum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by roys88fiero:

you know that the 84-86 intake manifolds are different from the 87-88 manifolds, but for 84-86 you can put a holley tbi and is bigger and passes california regulations and it delivers 30% more airflow than stock, if you go to www.fierostore.com you will find it there but you are looking at about $300, its good replacement for stock.
-Roy

i have a seriously ported head on this monster. the ports have been moved to match the intake pattern on the 87 up type gm 2.5 head.

air flow is not the issue, here. fuel quantity is where the problems are arising.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Kento

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KentoSend a Private Message to KentoDirect Link to This Post

i have a seriously ported head on this monster. the ports have been moved to match the intake pattern on the 87 up type gm 2.5 head.

air flow is not the issue, here. fuel quantity is where the problems are arising.

You have given me a new project to work on. I don't know if I should curse you or praise you

OK I see it know, Get PoSE done, then do 2m4=8 and after that only one thing left! Archie! Oh wait I could also do a Turbine !!!

------------------
87 2M4 5 spd Daily Driver with working A/C!
86 "PoSE" Needs every thing but 4 NEW Tires!!!
http://home.cfl.rr.com/fierose

mrossum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2003 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumDirect Link to This Post
have the 87 intake on car now. am still wresling with wiring for the tbi, iac and tps. should have it wired shortly. still don't have the struts shortened yet. wife and daughters talked me into building a life size play house in back yard. has taken all extra money and time. will get back to monster before long.

------------------

befarrer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2003 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for befarrerSend a Private Message to befarrerDirect Link to This Post
Why is everybody using the 3.0L Mercruiser crank? Is it just because it gives a larger stroke? I would like to build my 2.5L up, but I have a limited budget, so I dont want to do much expensive machining, I was looking at a casting #311 crank, which I have heard is a direct replacement. But is is heavier, and stronger than the stock crank. Also, what is a good compression ratio to aim for? 10:1? I want to use 350 pistons in this motor.

------------------

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2003 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
mrossum, we are all behind you bro and waiting anxiously to hear some good news on your quest to successfully build a big bad iron duke

I would love to be able to tear Jordans Green beasts iron duke down and really pump it up some:

His engine looks sweet and amazingly has a lot of power for a lowly 4 banger but still.....
Please keep us updated, and maybe pics at some point of part of the build up would be great.

Steve

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2004 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post
So what happened?

Where are these dyno results????????

JM

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2004 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post

Slammed Fiero

2810 posts
Member since Nov 2000

MAN I LOVE THIS CAR. still don't have power numbers, but will get them soon.......

someone called a few minutes ago to pick a race with me. gotta love it....

This was 9 months ago so where are these promised numbers and also did you win that race and what was it against???

JM

mrossum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2004 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed Fiero:

This was 9 months ago so where are these promised numbers and also did you win that race and what was it against???

JM

life size playhouse has taken ALOT more money than originally planned. haven't touched car in quite some time. will get back to it soon.....

------------------

yons

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2004 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yonsSend a Private Message to yonsDirect Link to This Post
hey man i give you 2 thumbs up for attempting this project, please dont let anyone talk you to doing a motor swap keep it up..

------------------
85 fiero se soon to be custom

www.fibersmith.net
a great place for your needs, and it looks great too

for great rim repair-- $75.00 with power coating
http://www.angelfire.com/biz/wheelrepair/location.html

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2004 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
kaBUMP!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock