Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  China freight Plastic rivits suck. (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
China freight Plastic rivits suck. by pontiackid86
Started on: 03-02-2010 10:53 PM
Replies: 352 (4872 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 03-22-2010 07:55 AM
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2010 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test, page 4

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 03-15-2010).]

IP: Logged
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2010 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turboguy327:

Thats funny. Whens the last time you checked because I havent seen you ask for the keys to see if its still broken or not. Like I have said many times. Its fixed. You can come look if you like. Its one of very few things I asked advice on. You being such a dumbass and having such a high post count Im betting you have asked many dumber questions. If you actually fixed a temperature gauge on someone else's truck it seems to be the only thing you have ever fixed on your own. Still cant beleive someone was stupid enough to let you under the hood of their truck.

I have fixed plenty of things on my own. I just never worked on an HEI system that extensiveley before and had a few questions before tearing into it. And what does my post count have to do with it. Its because i have a lot of things to say just like you. Only i know how to Fix somthing as simple as a temp gauge without asking, And you dont. Now lets see nif you have hit the maturity level of a 5th grader now that were on page 4.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-15-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2010 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by faaaaq:

i just thought of something funny to say lol. im not attacking anyone or picking sides, i just wanted to share a funny thought i had lol

"well pk, yer pretty alright in my book. but then again, MY book has words and paragraphs, not just pictures :P." lol, cracks me up... xP

Lol you jump into the trash can you see a lot more than just pictures and small sentences from me Your good in my book as well. I also bet you could fix a temp gauge without asking for help unlike Turboidiot.

faaaaq

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2010 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

Does my avatar work yet?

[nope... this thing's killing me]

i could give ya a hand. took me forever to get mine to work too
turboguy327

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2010 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Didnt you have a thread where you didnt even know how to tell if a clutch was slipping kid?? A quick search shows you cant even use an alarm clock. God are you stupid.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2010 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Didnt you have a thread where you didnt even know how to tell if a clutch was slipping kid?? A quick search shows you cant even use an alarm clock. God are you stupid.

I might be stupid but I can still fix a temp gauge.

And nope I can do my own work on my own clutches without asking. But you still cant on a temp gauge.

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2010 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test.....test.....test.....
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2010 04:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol, i love it when people use works like "kid" to make others seem inferior xP
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2010 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol, i love it when people use works like "kid" to make others seem inferior xP

I think its because of my user name everyone just calls me kid or PK. Not the 1st time I have heard it. Even though turbodummy will do anything to make himself sound like less of an idiot

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2010 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love reading through the trash can during spare time at work. So entertaining, plus with all the flames towards someone who couldn't fix a temp gauge, I feel obligated to go home and replace the temp gauge on my Fiero. At the risk of sounding ignorant (and getting laughed at), I'm going ask for some input on how to do it. I really don't know a whole lot, but I think if someone could explain how to do it, I could probably get it done.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2010 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

I think its because of my user name everyone just calls me kid or PK. Not the 1st time I have heard it. Even though turbodummy will do anything to make himself sound like less of an idiot

oooooo yea lol, i spaced out that yer pontiacKID lol, i always just call ya pk lol :P. my bad turbodummy xP lol
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2010 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

I love reading through the trash can during spare time at work. So entertaining, plus with all the flames towards someone who couldn't fix a temp gauge, I feel obligated to go home and replace the temp gauge on my Fiero. At the risk of sounding ignorant (and getting laughed at), I'm going ask for some input on how to do it. I really don't know a whole lot, but I think if someone could explain how to do it, I could probably get it done.

I dont make fun of him because he asked. I make fun of his because he calimes he has a genral knowlege of how to fix every thing on cars but he can fix a simple gauge on his truck. The fiero gauges dont take much to remove. Just remove the screws that hold the cluster to the dash and carefuly unhook all the plugs in it. The 2 directley on the back are a PITA especaly the one on the right.. After that undo all the smaller screws and the plasitic cover and the metal cover come right off. The temp and gas gauge are one peice and are held in by 2 screws that i beleave are the same size as the ones holding down the plastic and metal cover to the gauges. Than carefuly pull it straight out. It would be best to clean up the termanals on the gage housing top put it back in. This would also be a good time to replace the light bulbs if you have any blown ones. All in all it should take you an hour hour and a half tops. Good luck on it.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2010 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

oooooo yea lol, i spaced out that yer pontiacKID lol, i always just call ya pk lol :P. my bad turbodummy xP lol

Lol I have plenty of nick names
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2010 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you still think its broken why dont you come take a look?? Or try and get something new to try and make me sound like a idiot. Doubt it though. There is always something retarded you are in the middle of. You really gotta try and make it harder for people kid. I mean isnt the temp gauge thing over with. The truck isnt gonna move until it snows again. Ill tell ya exactly where it is so you can come look at it. You find a job yet?? Your parents gotta be sick of buying you stuff for the junkyard in your driveway.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2010 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you still think its broken why dont you come take a look?? Or try and get something new to try and make me sound like a idiot. Doubt it though. There is always something retarded you are in the middle of. You really gotta try and make it harder for people kid. I mean isnt the temp gauge thing over with. The truck isnt gonna move until it snows again. Ill tell ya exactly where it is so you can come look at it. You find a job yet?? Your parents gotta be sick of buying you stuff for the junkyard in your driveway.

Ok how about your 500HP POS GEN2 supra you cant provide dyno slips for. Or the MK4 supra you cant even provide pics of? And junk yard for a driveway? My driveway is american and all runs fine with working temp gauges buddy try again. Ohh sorry my parts car dosent run but its still american.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-16-2010).]

kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2010 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

Does my avatar work yet?

[nope... this thing's killing me]

PNG files don't work as avatars, in case you're trying that.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2010 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This song explaines this situation very well turbodummy

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-16-2010).]

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol. Its a Mk3 supra kid. Its really funny you cant let the temp gauge thing go. Its really funny. And yea. You have a junkyard in your driveway. Sorry to tell ya dumbass but your driveway is full of junk chick cars and fieros somebody of your intelligence(that means how smart someone is) level doesnt deserve. I mean we both know you didnt work to get any of the money that went into them. Your to stupid to hold a job. You have proven it many times. It must be nice to have parents that feel bad for having such a stupid kid. Like I said you come up here and see the temp gauge. What makes you think it doesnt work still??
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol. Its a Mk3 supra kid. Its really funny you cant let the temp gauge thing go. Its really funny. And yea. You have a junkyard in your driveway. Sorry to tell ya dumbass but your driveway is full of junk chick cars and fieros somebody of your intelligence(that means how smart someone is) level doesnt deserve. I mean we both know you didnt work to get any of the money that went into them. Your to stupid to hold a job. You have proven it many times. It must be nice to have parents that feel bad for having such a stupid kid. Like I said you come up here and see the temp gauge. What makes you think it doesnt work still??

lmao....criticizing PK for sticking with the temp gauge, all the while he himself wont get off the "yer stupid, and your parents buy all your stuff. also you cant keep a job > ," as well as not knowing how to correctly structure a sentence...lol.

wish there were a couple more active threads in the Trash Can :/

[This message has been edited by faaaaq (edited 03-17-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actuley i worked for everything that pertaines to my fiero's. The only thing my dad helped me with is moral support and a 2 day advance on the purchase of my 87. My green one i paied for in cash out of my own pocket my parts car that used to be my DD i paied for in cash out of pocket my 87 i traded my now parts car for plus the $200 my dad advanced me for. Paintjob was from my tax refund and yes i can work on my own cars and a lot of the help i dont need to ask for unlike you the toolshed who cant even fix a temp gauge. Go kill yourself honestley. And wheres these dyno slips for the POS white supra of yours. I bet it dosent even break 270HP. and the MK3 or whatever the hell it is. Wheres the pics of you with it flicking me off. Everything you say is BS. "i cant drive my supra because i got in to much trouble with it" "my MK2 has 500HP" your a joke. And who says i dont deserve my fiero's I work for them i pay my own with them and i can drive them. And keep it up with the junk yard driveway. Again i dont have an import problem like you do.

Ill admit it the sebring is a chicks car but it runs and drives.
How the f^^^ is a 300M specail eddition a chicks car
How the hell is a firebird a chicks car
And abovbe all how the hell is a Buick a chicks car.

At leat ill show proof that i have them unlike you with your imaginary MK3

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-17-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

lmao....criticizing PK for sticking with the temp gauge, all the while he himself wont get off the "yer stupid, and your parents buy all your stuff. also you cant keep a job > ," as well as not knowing how to correctly structure a sentence...lol.

wish there were a couple more active threads in the Trash Can :/

This is just one pissing contect that is going to end when one of us feels like being the bigger man and letting the other one have thje last word. Im to hot headed to let him have the last one and hes to dumb to let me have the last word. It will end someday. Glad to see tweedel dumb and tweedle D finaly crawled back into the hole they crawled out of.

PFF
System Bot
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is just one pissing contect that is going to end when one of us feels like being the bigger man and letting the other one have thje last word. Im to hot headed to let him have the last one and hes to dumb to let me have the last word. It will end someday. Glad to see tweedel dumb and tweedle D finaly crawled back into the hole they crawled out of.

dammit that was suppsoed to be an angry face :P lol.

i think its more likely to end when one of you gets bored lol. if it were me in the fight lol, it would have escalated FAR beyond what its at right now lol. im quite good at making things personal and tearing people down lol, but i prolly wouldnt in this forum because i dont wanna get banned lol xP
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

..........My driveway is american ............

Fail, look in the door jam of that Sebring.
sorefeet

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Couldn't help but notice that you didn't mention paying for anything other than the fieros yourself.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sorefeet:

Couldn't help but notice that you didn't mention paying for anything other than the fieros yourself.

why would he mention that lol?
sorefeet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Because I have seen posts where he claims that he bought all of his cars himself, but when he gives these long explanations he leaves out the funding for the rest of the cars. Of course I realize that it isn't Fiero related but that's never stoped him from talking about his firebird has it.
sorefeet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sorefeet

132 posts
Member since Jan 2007
Hard to believe that four pages has come from one bowl of rivet stew.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because I have seen posts where he claims that he bought all of his cars himself, but when he gives these long explanations he leaves out the funding for the rest of the cars. Of course I realize that it isn't Fiero related but that's never stoped him from talking about his firebird has it.

i would leave out the details of the other cars as well if i were him...i would focus on the Fieros and simply mention the others. and just so everyone knows, this is THE INTERNET lol. there is no reason to believe or not believe what someone says. if PK says "I BOUGHT THEM ALL MYSELF!" none of you would believe him, so things would not change. he has no real reason to say who bought them lol
sorefeet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea, there was no "real" reason for him to say how he got the fieros either, yet he felt the need. I'm just saying that if someone acuses you of haveing someone else buy you cars, and you are in fact trying to convince them that it's not the case, then I wouldn't leave out half the cars in question.

I could honestly care less how he gets his cars, the only problem I have with him is that anytime he gets into an argument with someone he tells them to go back to RFT, why, so you can finish the discussion the next time you post over there. Lately he has probably posted as much there as any other member of that forum.

Thank you, however, for pointing out that this in is the Internet. Don't really see the relevance of that fact, you can choose to or not to believe someone in person just as easily as on the internet, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yea, there was no "real" reason for him to say how he got the fieros either, yet he felt the need. I'm just saying that if someone acuses you of haveing someone else buy you cars, and you are in fact trying to convince them that it's not the case, then I wouldn't leave out half the cars in question.

I could honestly care less how he gets his cars, the only problem I have with him is that anytime he gets into an argument with someone he tells them to go back to RFT, why, so you can finish the discussion the next time you post over there. Lately he has probably posted as much there as any other member of that forum.

Thank you, however, for pointing out that this in is the Internet. Don't really see the relevance of that fact, you can choose to or not to believe someone in person just as easily as on the internet, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

now YOU are starting to be an a** lol :P. my point was you have absolutely no reason to believe someone on the internet. people are far likelier (doesnt look like its spelled correctly....but FF says it is :P) to lie over the internet in anonymity than they are to in person. i have a feeling you are either friends with one of the two people hating on PK, or are indeed one of them. but idc lol. if i chose to dislike you in this thread, my opinion of you in a different thread would remain neutral until you did something a**-like or something cool lol
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

............i have a feeling you are either friends with one of the two people hating on PK, or are indeed one of them..........

If everyone that doesn't like pk are really the same person then 1/2 or more of the forum are really all the same person.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 03-18-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

If everyone that doesn't like pk are really the same person then 1/2 or more of the forum are really all the same person.

i know that lol. i never stated what the reason for my assumption was tho.... :P
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 04:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fail, look in the door jam of that Sebring.

Is it a chrysler product? Than its American... I rest my case. Thats like saying my Firebird isant Ameican because its made in Canada Its still an american name.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-18-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 04:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

The firebird I saved up for since I was about 13 and the lotus i paied $50 for. The other ones are my parents but there in my name Because of divorce reasons Except for the buick which belongs to my grandmother who lives with us. Any more questions? And take a closer look over at RFT. See how my respect for them changes? Plus I dont post over there anymore because I got banned from RFT VS WORLD section.

And honestley how often do i talk about my firrebitrd like that.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-18-2010).]

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 04:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The firebird i saved up for since i was about 13 and the lotus i paid $50 for. The other ones are my parents, but theyre in my name because of divorce reasons.

see that yall? he didnt buy all of them but straight up admits it
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

see that yall? he didnt buy all of them but straight up admits it

Lol I have no problem admitting it. I think its safe to say i dont have that much money to but all thoes cars but i rightfuly on my own bought my firebird and my 3 fiero's Hell im now even buying my dad a Fiero as a surprise. And the lotus i just happend to see in a junk yard and got it because the guy couldent make any scrap metal money off it.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is it a chrysler product? Than its American... I rest my case. Thats like saying my Firebird isant Ameican because its made in Canada Its still an american name.

Sorry, you comparison doesn't apply. The Sebring's Body might have been designed in the US but everything else is Mitsubishi.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, you comparison doesn't apply. The Sebring's Body might have been designed in the US but everything else is Mitsubishi.

The coupe yes the convertable is a totaly diffrent car smaller engine diffrent trans. Mitsubishi's motor in the sebring was the 3.0 Same as in the 3G eclipse My sebring has the 2.7 same as that of the motor that was in the older 300M's, sebring 4 doors, and the newer stratus cope's and 4 doors, low end 300's, and Low end Charger's,

sorefeet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pontiackid is that a joke? You started a thread called "wow" talking about being banned from that section. You have posted in that thread no less than three times today, the last of which was made after posting this. So are you weening yourself off of RFT, I mean that thread is 4 pages long so far and every post was made after the banning. One of us is confused.

Faaaaq, I don't remember ever even speaking to turboguy or jmbishop before, if bishop was at the Ruckus in Lufkin, TX. in which case I don't remember meeting him. How you feel about me is totally up to you, it's not something I care about. Not trying to be an a**, just letting you know.

[This message has been edited by sorefeet (edited 03-18-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pontiackid is that a joke? You started a thread called "wow" talking about being banned from that section. You have posted in that thread no less than three times today, the last of which was made after posting this. So are you weening yourself off of RFT, I mean that thread is 4 pages long so far and every post was made after the banning. One of us is confused.

Faaaaq, I don't remember ever even speaking to turboguy or jmbishop before, if bishop was at the Ruckus in Lufkin, TX. in which case I don't remember meeting him. How you feel about me is totally up to you, it's not something I care about. Not trying to be an a**, just letting you know.

Last I checked its not breaking any rules going onto a public fourm. Are you really going to get into this kind of an argument with me?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock