Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The first 2020 'official' election prediction thread..... (Page 19)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The first 2020 'official' election prediction thread..... by maryjane
Started on: 11-01-2020 12:05 PM
Replies: 756 (10744 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 01-22-2021 02:14 PM
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2021 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Let me Google that for you, .

So is that a "no," then?
IP: Logged
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2021 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

People can change over the years. And as long as it benefits our (my) beloved cars and they behave, I don't see a reason why they shouldn't be allowed back.

If a member is banned, and then changes their anti-social behavior after they reflect and/or mature a bit... then sure, re-admit them. However, what's the procedure when a banned member returns under a different identity... and picks up right where they left off?

Current member sourmash is banned member mental floss. I've had my suspicions all along, but it was another member who astutely made the actual connection. As can easily be seen below in the style of writing (and evident in many old threads), these "two" members, sourmash and mental floss, are one and the same.

From Here...

It is frustrating enough to not only be aware that a banned member has snuck back into the forum using a new username, but what is really annoying is to have that same person, that same banned member, falsely accuse others of having multiple usernames at PFF.

From a thread that was sent to the Trash Can...

Originally posted by sourmash Here:

Be advised that Patrick is using multiple usernames on this site. Others may be as well.

And then earlier in this thread...

Patrick tell me about Bradley Jay?
Why is it you have problems warming up to people here? I've seen discussions on other sites.

That's what I'm talking about. Why can't you get along with people instead of driving them off?
Aren't you Brdley Jay?

Not only is this an insult to me personally, but it's making a mockery of the whole forum.

It's not just me who's unhappy with banned members returning and carrying on in much the same way they did before being banned in the first place. What's the point of having rules for us to follow if there are no lasting repercussions for breaking them?

Cliff, I fully understand what a nuisance it is having to moderate this forum... but if set rules, your rules can't be adhered to, further chaos will be sure to ensue.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 01-11-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2021 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick you as mentioned by another member you cause strife on the board, just as you're doing still now.

am not mental floss.
Who mental floss really was can be discussed privately with Cliff.
I sent Cliff a message last week which wasnt answered.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2021 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

am not mental floss.

Uh huh.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2021 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You accused first. Not me. Much later I said you're Bradley Jay.

Cliff either didn't get the message or it isn't a priority. Dealing with drama isn't why people operate boards, but here it is.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2021 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dealing with drama isn't why people operate boards, but here it is.

You're obviously enjoying all the drama.

From Here...

I have confidence that Cliff Pennock will be able to sort out the games that are going on here.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2021 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You just keep stirring it. Nothing was started by me.
Why do you have problems with people so much?

I, sourmash, have met people on the forum to make purchases in person. Multiple cars.
Did mental floss meet anyone from here to make purchases?
What do you think the chances are that mental floss is still alive?

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-11-2021).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2021 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What do you think the chances are that mental floss is still alive?

What a bizarre question!

All anyone has to do is read a few posts by mental floss, and then by sourmash. It's the same very opinionated individual.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2021 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not bizarre at all unless you don't know what you think you know.
Im not as opinionated as you. You're out of control.
Where does info come from? Someone else. Do you make up info or do you repeat what you learned from someone else? Of course it will read similar if it's from the similar source.

"I" and "my" plus "me" are words you'll see lesser used. Most people use them more than I.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2021 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, Canada doesn't matter. They've never mattered. This is no joke. They elected the son of Fidel Castro. Pierre was not hetero (which means he could've been asexual or incapable, because SOMEONE will intentionally twist this to something else---yet again) and Momma did the deed with Fidel. Justin looks exactly like Fidel.

Holy crap! How you guys come up with this stuff- But that is like the TRUMP!!! "Conservatives" being more afraid of Cuba than Russia......The new TRUMP!!! "Conservatives" think Russia is their pal and hope for Russian military help to save Trump.....

And here I thought Justin Trudeau was the son of an Alien from Venus!

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 01-11-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2021 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got turned on to Mike Rivero's radio/youtube show by someone. A Canadian caller brought it up. A 2nd one called in with really astute sounding historical recitation of events and it sounds credible. Them when searching the pics, wow.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2021 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The deed is done.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2021 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Couple of things...

1 - Why does everyone edit their posts? Can't they just say something and leave it be? You edit every single one of your posts as if you weirdly go back to them, look at them, re-read them, update them, and wait with baited breath for people to respond.

2 - My world-view is based on a variety of experiences having lived all over the world and in half the states of this country, in addition to the fact that I have family from both political extremes, some ultra wealthy, and some poor. What I know, is through debate and consideration of other's views.

I indulge in two kinds of messages. That's just at the very top of the mereotopology of my messaging activity here. Just a "first order" approximation or an overview, looking down from 10,000 feet. There's more to it, but just this simple bifurcation into Casual messages and Curated messages will suffice for this moment.

A Casual message is just something I put up without a lot of premeditation or planning. "Off the cuff." As you'd expect, the Casual messages tend to be brief, compared to the Curated messages. Briefer by comparison, if not brief in the absolute sense. Casual messages are often conversational in the sense that they fit in smoothly with the flow of the discussion. Or they can come from "out of left field." That would be if I want to be disruptive of the conversation, instead of carrying it forwards in a conversational manner.

Sometimes I create a Casual message without feeling a need to go back and Edit it. But even the Casual messages, I often go back and Edit.

Curated messages--this message is a Curated message--very likely that I go back and Edit it. About 99.9 percent likely.

Why is that? There's always a tension between wanting to take the time to create a Curated message that excels in every way possible, and wanting to respond in a timely manner to be part of (as much as possible) the ongoing Discussion.

When I am creating a Curated message, I will likely review it several times with the Preview function before I submit it. But even so, after Submitting it, I will review it and see Edits that I want to make. I might an add an Image. I might change a Format. I might take some reactive emotion out of it and rework and reword it to be more dispassionate. Sometimes--the reverse!

It goes back to that "tension" that I just explained.

Therein, the explanation of why I so often use the Edit function. In fact, it's not really that often that I Submit without returning to Edit. Even with the Casual messages. But it does happen.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-20-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2021 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a column that someone that's already posted in this thread is going to really, really appreciate.

"Witless Ape Rides Helicopter"

Goodbye to Donald J. Trump, the man who wanted to be Conrad Hilton but turned out to be Paris Hilton.

In with “Dr.” Jill Biden, out with “Dr.” Sebastian Gorka.

Kevin D. Williamson for National Review; January 20, 2021.
https://www.nationalreview....pe-rides-helicopter/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-21-2021).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2021 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The lunatics have taken control of the asylum.

rinse, have you been contacted by the Biden/Harris Administration concerning employment opportunities?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2021 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

rinse, have you been contacted by the Biden/Harris Administration concerning employment opportunities?

Kevin D. Williamson, the author of that column, is not hugely enamored of President Biden.

I just saw him on "Morning Joe" a few hours ago. He was talking about that column and also his book. He described Biden as "fundamentally dishonest" and not the "decent man" that has become such a popular phrase about Biden. He said that he expects Biden to benefit by comparison to Trump, at least as the new administration gets underway and maybe for the first couple of years.

Williamson also said that much of what seems to be wrong about the U.S. is not fundamentally political or amenable to corrective action through politics. He said (in so many words) that there is no way for government to mandate personal responsibility.

So this Kevin D Williamson is someone I think that you would not find completely antithetical as you go about the process of You Doing You.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2021 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Kevin D. Williamson, the author of that column, is not hugely enamored of President Biden.

I just saw him on "Morning Joe" a few hours ago...He described Biden as "fundamentally dishonest" and not the "decent man"

Of course he isn't. Biden's White, hello?!
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2021 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I seem to remember when you guys were laughing and happy, telling the "Snowflakes" to just accept their loss.....

(And the reason I had to >>EDIT<< my post is because this site doesn't allow pics until you are fully logged in) (Not an evil plot to cover you with fish oil)

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 01-21-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2021 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Accept election theft, snowflakes. It's exactly like Hillary losing.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2021 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who doesn't accept the election results?
Joe Biden is the President.
C'mon man!

(edited for punctuation)

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 01-21-2021).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2021 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Accept election theft, snowflakes. It's exactly like Hillary losing.

Is that part of The Plan?
Has The Plan changed and the Great Awakening is still going to happen but now run as an SOC type thing by Trump and the military out of Miralago?
Are the Mass Arrests still coming as Q promised?

How many more weeks before it all becomes crystal clear and plainly posted here and all over the world as promised?

Lastly;
Who are all these Q believers and followers and HOW DID THE **** DID THEY GET SO DAMN DUMB?

PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2021 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You'll have to smugly ask someone who that pertains to. I don't believe any of that , same as you.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2021 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Who doesn't accept the election results?
Joe Biden is the President.
C'mon man!

(edited for punctuation)

It's a time for healing.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2021 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Of course he isn't. Biden's White, hello?!

I don't "get" your comment here.

Here's a good photo of Kevin D. Williamson.
CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

He is not a person of color. I'm not just getting that from this photograph. I also have something that he wrote that confirms this.

Kevin D. Williamson's column "Witless Ape Rides Helicopter" (a no-holds barred takedown of Donald Trump) appears in the National Review, which brands itself as a magazine with a conservative-leaning cultural and political agenda. It was created in 1955 by William F. Buckley Jr.

So, I've tried to reverse engineer this brief remark from "sourmash" but I am experiencing it as puzzling. Even cryptic.

To wit.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2021 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's a time for healing.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2021 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can't spell White Supremacist without White, Rinse.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-21-2021).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2021 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
He is not a person of color.

He is invisible ?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2021 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You'll have to smugly ask someone who that pertains to. I don't believe any of that , same as you.

I suspect that as of this morning, (yesterday noon actually) finding anyone that will admit to being part of the hoodwinked group that believed in the deep state/QAnon crap is going to more than a little difficult.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2021 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that your excuse?

I've said my position a couple weeks ago when MEM responded with a link to Qanon after my question.

It probably started yesterday but there were 2 callers to shows today that must've been hopium smokers trashing on Trump for just walking away instead of fulfilling the military takedown of Biden that they expected. Hard to imagine anyone was that delusional but there they were. One other said that it had to be this way to cut out all the rot so Trump can ride to triumph.

Some people got Trump Derangement Syndrome. Some got Delusion Syndrome.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-21-2021).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2021 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
I suspect that as of this morning, (yesterday noon actually) finding anyone that will admit to being part of the hoodwinked group that believed in the deep state/QAnon crap is going to more than a little difficult.

I won't admit to being hoodwinked. Because I wasn't. The Deep State exists. QAnon ? I have no clue who they are. I have seen their name in the news. Am I a white supremacist racist ? Is it systemic ?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2021 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

I won't admit to being hoodwinked. Because I wasn't. The Deep State exists. QAnon ?

Illuminati, Skull and Bones, Bilderburg and Freemasons Oh My!
According to internet lore, the 'Deep State' and QAnon both can be found by following a mental yellow brick road. Don't forget to honk & wave when you pass by the homes of the tooth fairy and Big Foot, then stop and get the password from the Easter Bunny. You will have to have it to get past the jabberwock gate keeper.
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-22-2021 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nixon didn't have his Presidency stolen from him by the Chicago Mob.
Bill Clinton did not have sexual relations with that woman.
Saddam was actively seeking nuclear weapons.
The Proud Boys are White Supremacista.

There are lots of sayings which are true.
A fool and his money are soon parted.
Don't get into land wars in Southeast Asia.
There's no fool like an old fool.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2021 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nixon didn't have his Presidency stolen from him by the Chicago Mob.

Nixon's downfall was of his own doing. He let his ego get the best of him. He did a lot of very good things and could have done even more if he did not have to fight an opposition nearly as fierce as that encountered by Trump. However, he will be remembered and judged solely for one very stupid deed.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-22-2021 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not Nixon''s second Presidential win. His first. Against Kennedy.

Trump isn't a politician. He's a businessman.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2021 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trump isn't a politician. He's a businessman.

In order to be successful, a businessman must make things happen, he has to accomplish something. All a politician has to do is get people to like him.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2021 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

In order to be successful, a businessman must make things happen, he has to accomplish something. All a politician has to do is get people to like him.

That used to be the case.
Now, all they have to do, (or the most important thing) is to keep people from hating them.
The most effecient way to accomplish that, is to bribe them. They may still not like you, but they won't hate you either.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-22-2021 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was it Stalin who said, ..."It only matters who counts the votes"? It's true, no matter who we credit.

Individuals voting won't determine anything any longer.
If you live in one of the swing states your vote has already been captured for use.

Furthermore, this admin is pushing for millions upon millions of new voters from the illegal occupier pool.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock