Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The first 2020 'official' election prediction thread..... (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The first 2020 'official' election prediction thread..... by maryjane
Started on: 11-01-2020 12:05 PM
Replies: 756 (10744 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 01-22-2021 02:14 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2020 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

It seems to me that there must have been a lot of voters who voted a straight Republican ticket on all the candidates that were before them, with one exception: They voted for Biden-Harris instead of Trump-Pence.

Unless you do the math.

I just did the math for Pennsylvania as a sanity check.
Votes for Biden: 3,459,923
Votes for Democrats for US house: 3,338,000 (in the interest of brevity, I only added by 1,000s)

Votes for Trump: 3,378,263
Votes for Republicans for US house: 3,423,000

There are over 120,000 people who voted for Biden, who did not vote for Democrats in the House.
Total votes for president (both parties) is 81,000 more than total votes for house.
Biden beat Trump by 81,000 votes.

Understand that the numbers are rounded because I wasn't going to spend too much time proving something that I already know. You may take issue with the exact numbers, but not with the overall results.

It is also interesting that the voting eligible population in 2020 is about 8,300,000 more than it was in 2016, while Trump received about 11,000,000 more votes in 2020 than in 2016.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-30-2020).]

IP: Logged
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2020 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the thing that I see about the >>TRUMP<< party members......They don't care about any of conservative (American) history, they just buy whatever Trump and his Fox/russia supporters are selling....

And the most glaring difference between true Americans and Trump supporters....If you even suggest that you disagree with Trump on anything, you are immediately labeled a "leftist" or a "Commie"....THAT is very UN-American!

We are in a new McCarthy era......You MUST be a YES-man, and you must do what your Top man tells you, without question; Amazing that every time a US Military man speaks out against Trump he is immediately labeled a "leftist-commie-traitor".....

"Have you no sense of Decency?"
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2020 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:
If you even suggest that you disagree with Trump on anything, you are immediately labeled a "leftist" or a "Commie"....THAT is very UN-American!

I disagree strongly with Trump's taste in furniture. I guess I am a leftist commie.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2020 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Is this about people who...

Please don't "quote" something I've linked to and make it appear as though it's my words. It would also help to post a link to the post that you got it from (for context), especially when it's from page #7 of a now 10 page thread. Nevertheless, it's pretty clear in that article who the author was referring to.

What is the origin of those beliefs? Do those people also like to stir the pot with rhetoric? Do they hit and run then disappear when responded to? Does it cause things like Canadians stirring the pot in Ameican political threads? Calling Kettles black?

I think it really galls some of the members of this forum that they can't continue to pretend that they live in their own private "US of A" bubble where the rest of the planet doesn't exist... or matter. However, just as in the real world, here at PFF there are interactions between people of all nationalities.

Living immediately beside a world super-power, I have valid concerns regarding what goes on in the US. Instability there can lead to dire repercussions for Canada as a country and its citizens.

What exactly is "stirring the pot"? Is it anything more than what you do with your posting of links to dozens of partisan videos?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-30-2020).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2020 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

it's pretty clear in that article who the author was referring to.

You missed my point.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2020 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

What exactly is "stirring the pot"?

If you arent familiar with even that, while you continuoiusly do it, its going to be hard to have a conversation.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-30-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2020 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You missed my point.

You asked a series of rhetorical questions. Why would I wish to pursue them?

If you arent familiar with even that, while you continuoiusly do it...

Look, I get it... you don't like anyone posting any opposition to your beliefs.

...its going to be hard to have a conversation.

I suspect you're more interested in a conversion (of my beliefs) than a "conversation".

And since you wished to bring up a post of mine from two (now three) pages back, maybe I'll just re-link this video from that post. When I watch it, I find it awfully difficult to believe that any of these people are rational human beings.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-30-2020).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2020 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
This is literally the same thing I think of when I read your posts. I honestly wonder if you don't realize the irony of your own post. Nearly all my friends are radical liberals... I mean, hard core radical liberals. I've got maybe 1 (barely 2) that are conservative. I'm the resident Republican in my various friend groups, so every thing a Republican does, I have to answer for it... which I only enjoy too much. But I don't really do it the other way. It just reeks of irony seeing you say this, because I honestly believe that to be the case when I see you posting messages on here.

In all the comments you’ve made to me, this one makes the least sense. I literally have about 50/50 conservative to liberal friends. I’m a hard-lined, card-carrying, paying member of the Libertarian Party. Even with that, I recognize the difference between “idealism” and “realism” when it comes to LP policies.

I’m about as insulated from groupthink as it gets. The people who get most of their social time (especially during a pandemic) on this forum are not that.

Edit: I also might be the “closest” guess in this thread, though I got Florida wrong (and the Senate is close with GA, but most likely wrong there too).

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 11-30-2020).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2020 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Unless you do the math.

I just did the math for Pennsylvania as a sanity check.
Votes for Biden: 3,459,923
Votes for Democrats for US house: 3,338,000 (in the interest of brevity, I only added by 1,000s)

Votes for Trump: 3,378,263
Votes for Republicans for US house: 3,423,000

There are over 120,000 people who voted for Biden, who did not vote for Democrats in the House.
Total votes for president (both parties) is 81,000 more than total votes for house.
Biden beat Trump by 81,000 votes.

Understand that the numbers are rounded because I wasn't going to spend too much time proving something that I already know. You may take issue with the exact numbers, but not with the overall results.

It is also interesting that the voting eligible population in 2020 is about 8,300,000 more than it was in 2016, while Trump received about 11,000,000 more votes in 2020 than in 2016.

I can't let myself get drawn into a big "numbers" game about this, but when I look at this message from williegoat--is that undermining my speculation, or lining up with my speculation? My speculation that a significant number of voters went straight Republican with their ballots--except at the very top. Maybe they voted for Biden-Harris. Maybe they voted for some "boutique" ticket for President and Vice President, with names that few of us could even come up with off the tops of our heads. Maybe they went with the "write in" option. Maybe they just didn't vote for President and Vice President.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2020 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I can't let myself get drawn into a big "numbers" game about this, but when I look at this message from williegoat--is that undermining my speculation, or lining up with my speculation? My speculation that a significant number of voters went straight Republican with their ballots--except at the very top. Maybe they voted for Biden-Harris. Maybe they voted for some "boutique" ticket for President and Vice President, with names that few of us could even come up with off the tops of our heads. Maybe they went with the "write in" option. Maybe they just didn't vote for President and Vice President.

The significant number is the number of people who voted for president without voting for anyone "down ticket". That number just happens to be roughly equal to Biden's lead.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2020 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The significant number is the number of people who voted for president without voting for anyone "down ticket". That number just happens to be roughly equal to Biden's lead.

If it was fraud, why wouldn’t the Democrats just vote straight blue?

The vote was not a referendum on conservative policy, it was a vote against Trump. That’s clear by Republicans picking up plenty of ground elsewhere, just not in the presidency.

Why wouldn’t all of these “irregularities” that OANN keeps reporting on have created more Democrat congresspeople?
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2020 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

The vote was not a referendum on conservative policy, it was a vote against Trump. That’s clear by Republicans picking up plenty of ground elsewhere, just not in the presidency.

Why wouldn’t all of these “irregularities” that OANN keeps reporting on have created more Democrat congresspeople?

I don't know, because I don't think like a Democrat. Nor do I watch OANN.

Some will look at a plate of liver and onions and think it looks delicious, I see it as a waste of perfectly good onions.
But no matter how one might feel about it, there is no denying it is a plate of liver and onions.

That is how I see both the election and the covid dilemma. I will deal with it and if I get hungry enough, I just might eat it. But I don't have to like it.

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-30-2020 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

Here is the thing that I see about the >>TRUMP<< party members......They don't care about any of conservative (American) history, they just buy whatever Trump and his Fox/russia supporters are selling....

And the most glaring difference between true Americans and Trump supporters....If you even suggest that you disagree with Trump on anything, you are immediately labeled a "leftist" or a "Commie"....THAT is very UN-American!

We are in a new McCarthy era......You MUST be a YES-man, and you must do what your Top man tells you, without question; Amazing that every time a US Military man speaks out against Trump he is immediately labeled a "leftist-commie-traitor".....

"Have you no sense of Decency?"

You know, almost none of that is true in the real world of what I've experienced for 4 years now. Even the derogatory statement that a Trump supporter isn't a true American. None of the Russia stuff is true. TheMcCarthy stuff doesn't even make sense, but speaking of him, obviously McCarthy was correct since that's where we are and nobody is allowed to point it out or you're called a NAZI who needs to be punched in the face by a Democrat. Even the Demonacrat politicians state it in public. Maxine Waters. No Dem will denounce it either because they hate America. CA leads the way in shouting down the rest of the nation. Been that way a long time now.

In my circle the 100% Trumper is really rare. Most every Trump supporter mentions the flaw(s) he has but then say there is no way they would cross to supporting the Hollowman's VP, Biden. Or Bernie.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 11-30-2020).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Well understood" by whom? You and every other Trump supporter?

Sorry Todd... but I'll believe a well researched, well written article over your casual ramblings anytime.

Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein partied together. Then an oceanfront Palm Beach mansion came between them.

Hi Patrick, I saw you posted this before, so I didn't miss it. I respect that you believe that this further justifies your hatred of Trump... but the Washington Post article is essentially a liberal view on the exact same set of facts that I posted above.

1 - Trump never went to Epstein island.
2 - Trump only flew once on his jet from Florida to New Jersey because Epstein was pitching a business deal.
3 - All the parties were at Mar-A-Largo... Trump parties... until Epstein was banned from them.
4 - All the pictures of Epstein and Trump are pictures at Mar-A-Largo

Your article just reiterates the same things I said... with some other opinion sentences thrown in. I understand that President Trump makes you emotional, and I understand that you believe him to be pure evil. But I'd ask you to actually "tease out" what it is specifically you think is so evil about him that you have such hatred for the guy?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

82-T/A [At Work]

22765 posts
Member since Aug 2002

Originally posted by theBDub:

This is one of the things being looked at right now. It appears as though there were millions of votes for Joe Biden that apparently had nothing else voted on in the supposed ballot... which would be statistically completely improper.

... and I can assure you, in response to your other thread, you are most definetely not unbiased or devoid of group think. The fact that you want us to believe this so badly, is akin to the 14 year old in high school who wants everyone to believe he's not a virgin.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-01-2020 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Orange man bad.

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:I understand that President Trump makes you emotional, and I understand that you believe him to be pure evil. But I'd ask you to actually "tease out" what it is specifically you think is so evil about him that you have such hatred for the guy?

You know you won't get a salient response, but it's good to go on record asking.

Orange man bad.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 12-01-2020).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 12-01-2020).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's rich! Hahaha!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

your hatred... makes you emotional... pure evil... so evil... such hatred

Such hyperbole!

Seriously Todd, if you think I invest anywhere near that much energy in my dislike of Trump as a person, you are very much mistaken.

You throw around those terms like they're commonplace in your life. Maybe it's you who needs to lighten up!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36409 posts
Member since Apr 99

Maybe it's you who needs to lighten up!

With that in mind...

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Seriously Todd, if you think I invest anywhere near that much energy in my dislike of Trump as a person, you are very much mistaken.

And yet... here we are...
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do find my curiosity nudged by the idea of ballots that are marked for one of the Presidential and Vice Presidential tickets, but not for any of the down-ballot elections like the U.S. House of Representatives. Who does that? How common is it for ballots to be marked that way? And is there a difference (statistically) between such ballots that are marked (in this case) for Biden-Harris, vs Trump-Pence? Is there a connection here with ballot harvesting, or with absentee ballots? What kind of statistics do the various state election boards compile, and is this something that a Secretary of State (for any of the 50 states; not the Secretary of State) could speak to?

Seems like a more reasonable line of investigation than looking for a connection between the Smartmatic ballot tabulating machines and the ghost of Hugo Chavez.

This is part of a sub-thread that's embedded here (or intertwined), that's been between myself and williegoat.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-01-2020).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you watched any of the testimony of the citizens who are speaking before government officials after swearing affidavits under oath?

Your questions have answers.

Do you have any curiosity?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not going to chase after this aspect of it, about the people who are testifying.

I hope that it's looked at by competent people in a probing and systematic way, but I cannot be one of those people. And I'm not going to elaborate on why I cannot be one of those people.

"A man's got to know his limitations."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-01-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And yet... here we are...

And where exactly is that?

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Have you watched any of the testimony of the citizens who are speaking before government officials after swearing affidavits under oath?

Your questions have answers.

Do you have any curiosity?

They will only have questions when / if (God willing) a state flips because the electoral college decides that the people's vote was stolen, and they find out about it the next day.

And where exactly is that?

A perpetual back and forth where you tell me that you don't really care that much, but still respond, so I point out the irony, and then you tell me it's not irony, and it goes back and forth until you get the last word.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 12-01-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A perpetual back and forth where you tell me that you don't really care that much, but still respond, so I point out the irony, and then you tell me it's not irony, and it goes back and forth until you get the last word.

I'm not the one who repeatedly posts mini-essays in mean-nothing political threads. It's unbelievable how you can ramble on and on and then accuse others of being "emotional".

your hatred... makes you emotional... pure evil... so evil... such hatred

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not the one who repeatedly posts mini-essays in mean-nothing political threads. It's unbelievable how you can ramble on and on and then accuse others of being "emotional".

I type extremely fast... I can type as quickly as I can speak, so it's effortless, I assure you. But on that point, you have nearly twice the number of posts I do.

But again, you've taken us on a tangent because you choose not to discuss the actual topic.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But on that point, you have nearly twice the number of posts I do.

And I can assure you that the vast majority of them have nothing to do with this complete waste of time political BS.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 12-01-2020).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And I can assure you that the vast majority of them have nothing to do with with this complete waste of time political BS.

... and yet, here we are.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-01-2020 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But again, you've taken us on a tangent because you choose not to discuss the actual topic.

Told you.

They just want to snipe because Orange Man bad.

We've been through this many times before and some of them have learned they'll get dismantled easily for their lack of foundation so they don't want to experience it again.
Orange Man bad.
PFF
System Bot
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone been watching the Arizona voting hearings? Holy cow, some of the things coming out. Dominion says their machines are 100% safe because they are not connected to the internet. Sounds good except it isn't true. Once people actually started looking at the setup it turns out everything was connected to the internet. The counting machines, the redacting machines, the main Dominion server, everything. Ok, so the machines were vulnerable to attack. Did we detect any attacks? "White hats" detected packets of information being routed to Frankfurt, Germany. Uh oh. Somebody isn't telling the truth or somebody didn't realize their system was compromised.

Remember the DHS official who said the election was secure? Apparently he actually did think it was secure based on Dominion stating their machines were not connected to the internet. Oops. And now Dominion has disappeared. Employees have deleted their LinkedIn accounts and gone into hiding. They won't testify before any of the hearing going on now. This is nuts.

So many other irregularities are coming to light.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Has anyone been watching the Arizona voting hearings? Holy cow, some of the things coming out. Dominion says their machines are 100% safe because they are not connected to the internet. Sounds good except it isn't true. Once people actually started looking at the setup it turns out everything was connected to the internet. The counting machines, the redacting machines, the main Dominion server, everything. Ok, so the machines were vulnerable to attack. Did we detect any attacks? "White hats" detected packets of information being routed to Frankfurt, Germany. Uh oh. Somebody isn't telling the truth or somebody didn't realize their system was compromised.

Remember the DHS official who said the election was secure? Apparently he actually did think it was secure based on Dominion stating their machines were not connected to the internet. Oops. And now Dominion has disappeared. Employees have deleted their LinkedIn accounts and gone into hiding. They won't testify before any of the hearing going on now. This is nuts.

So many other irregularities are coming to light.

Yeah, it's a huge mess, as it was in 2018. Just as in GA, PA and MI. But the official word is "Don't worry about it."
If Biden is seated, it will all disappear and it will be open season on conservatives.
Our governor ignored a call from the president on Monday and signed off on Arizona's election certification, and Martha McSally will be officially replaced by the spaceman today.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Daily Dot reporter Mikael Thalen has his doubts about the "gravitas" (and the "veritas") of retired U.S. Army Colonel Phil Waldron, who has voiced many of the allegations about election irregularities and ballot tabulating systems-related elections fraud.

"Retired military dudes are the only people keeping Trump’s election conspiracies alive"

Dude ranch

Retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney and retired Army Col. Phil Waldron [who just spoke to some state legislators in Arizona] have latched on to false claims that U.S. election servers operating in Germany were seized by the U.S. military, causing both individuals to become prominent figures among conspiratorial supporters of President Donald Trump.

Double, double, toil and trouble. Ballots burn and Waldron bubble.

Waldron—the retired Army Col., who, according to his LinkedIn profile, currently works as a forklift driver and floor sweeper at a brewery he founded in Texas— has also become a central figure in election fraud conspiracies.

Waldron has appeared at numerous press conferences in recent weeks alongside Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani where he has repeated many of the most prominent election conspiracies.

During a recent hearing in Arizona, Waldron even claimed to have seen technical evidence proving that U.S. election data had been sent to the mythical server in Germany. Waldron alleged that "white hat" hackers possessed "traffic and the packets" proving the conspiracy to be true.

The Bort report

To date, Waldron, who has been presented as a cybersecurity and voting machine expert, has not provided any proof whatsoever of his claims. It also remains unclear what exactly the former servicemember's background is in the cybersecurity field.

Bryson Bort, Senior Fellow at the R Street Institute for Cybersecurity and Emerging Threats, told the Daily Dot that he had never heard of Waldron.

Mikael Thalen for the Daily Dot; December 1, 2020.
https://www.dailydot.com/de...election-conspiracy/

MEM will be picking up the coverage from our Canada desk after this break.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-02-2020).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Military Times on the Frankfort Germany claim.

https://www.militarytimes.c...d-to-election-fraud/

I'm not 'quite' ready to discount this one altogether...I dont know the truth about it...yet & in such perilous times, only the known is safe.

Only the known is tolerable.
And we know nothing of what all this will become.
Can we live with such uncertainty?

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 12-02-2020).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... and yet, here we are.

So true.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Look, I get it... you don't like anyone posting any opposition to your beliefs.

Believe what you like, I'm not here to sway you.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Trump "Conservatives" are very simple-minded....They only believe what Trump tells them to believe...It is called Self-propagandization....The Germans were led down a path by the first big use of Propaganda- they believed that Hitler was a great man and that they (The Germans) were the "Master race".....You would think that people had learned not to believe BS spouted at them- especially the "Used-car Sales pitch" type; "You are smart- always right....Now here is a really good car!" Just amazes me when people say "Anything Fox and Trump tells me I believe!"

February 2020; Trump says the Virus is no big deal and will be gone by May

October 2020; Trump holds rallies and states "Covid-covid-covid....It will all be gone after the election"

Trump has had the virus, and 278,000 US citizens have DIED from it.....

But then ALL of the Trump "Conservatives" believed that Obama invaded Texas and confined 28 million texans to ONE Walmart......

They will believe any BS fed to them....
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Breaking News from Nevada

"Trump retweeted a Nevada doctor's selfie to push the false claim that COVID-19 is a hoax. But the photo actually showed [the doctor] in a new and still unused hospital-care site."

Oma Seddiq for Business Insider; December 2, 2020.
https://www.businessinsider...ovid-19-hoax-2020-12

Don't go anywhere. MEM will be on with the latest from our Canada desk after this brief commercial break.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-02-2020).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But then ALL of the Trump "Conservatives" believed that Obama invaded Texas and confined 28 million texans to ONE Walmart......

That, is an outright fabrication on your part.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock